[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sweden yes? This can't be real, please, tell me this is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: sweden.jpg (130KB, 758x898px) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
130KB, 758x898px
Sweden yes?

This can't be real, please, tell me this is not real. Is it real?
>>
>>130928955
It's real but the text is fake, we don't have veterans
>>
It probably is. The way that virus is spreading I'm surprised some sandnigger isn't shitting in the golden toilet while the crown price freezes on the street.
>>
>>130928955
it is true.

t.sven from nynäshamn
>>
Veteran of what? They haven't fought a war in centuries
>>
Wasn't that pic used already in another country?
>>
>>130930124
that part is incorrect. he was a homeless alcoholic.
>>
>>130928955
can't be real a swedish veteran would be centuries old
>>
>>130928955
I doubt it's real. We have almost no veterans and no homeless people. The state will always provide you with somewhere to live if you can't afford it for yourself. The only people who become homeless are paranoid people who are afraid of the governement and refuse to sign the contract for their state owned apartment.
>>
>>130930124
>>130929031
Sweden has veterans. They fight in different ways. They fight for equality and to ensure that Africans are allowed everything they desire.

They fight the war on white males, the war on straights, the war on nationalists, the war on self-pride.
>>
>>130930124
we still deploy troops to nigger countries around the world in cooperation with other nations
sweden has never been neutral, its cowardice disguised as neutrality
>>
>>130930259
He wasn't homeless either. He got evicted and got a new apartment somewhere else, he just refused to go there because he wanted to stay in nynäshamn and drink vodka with his friends.
>>
>>130930259
Whats the difference in quality of a homeless alcoholic and an ecomonic immigrant? Nothing
>>
>>130928955
where is the showing of the toilet?
>>
the african part is true but the veteran part unconfirmed
>>
>>130930438
Why did he get evicted?
>>
>>130930124
mali, afghanistan, jugoslavia, kongo all have had swedish soldiers in them

and the article is fake.
>>
>>130930744
Because he was a white male.
>>
>>130928955
Reminder that being a hobo in Europe is literally your own fault. There just is no way that you would end up on the street if you would bother to fill in the required paperwork. 90% of hobos in Germany could easily get money from the state and even get government hausing but refuse to do the work that's required for it.
>>
>>130928955
Happens in america too...No one likes veterans...kinda sad.
>>
>>130931096
>but refuse to do the work that's required for it.
Here they'll literally do most of the work for you, the homeless in Sweden are people who either want to be homeless or are too lazy to move to another town, even if they get free transport and housing there.
>>
File: swedes.jpg (160KB, 962x655px) Image search: [Google]
swedes.jpg
160KB, 962x655px
>>130928955
>masculine
>hard working
>Alpha
>dark skin rich in melamine bulletproof for the future climate change
Good, an average African male is 100 times more worth than an average pig skinned Swede in the years to come.
>>
>>130928955
nice source
>>
>>130928955
There are million like these in USA.
>>
>>130932254
Niggers are good to use as shark food in the med.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.