[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why niggers like luxury so much? https://www.youtube.com/wat

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: Bling.jpg (33KB, 232x350px) Image search: [Google]
Bling.jpg
33KB, 232x350px
Why niggers like luxury so much? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=708mjaHTwKc Always using all their money on shoes and jewelry and such
>>
>>130927531

low iq
>>
Dey wuz kangs
>>
>>130927971
It's weird because left alone they would be almost naked, but in white society they are obsessed with luxury
>>
>>130927531
That's why their own people used to sell them to Jews for fancy glass beads
>>
I don't have the image, but basically their pre-white languages didn't have any abstracts, like promises, numbers, space, time

their brain is designed to think in terms of simple material reality, muh shoes, muh bitch, muh dick, etc

the only ones who can move beyond this neurological limitation are the ones that have some non-black ancestry
>>
>>130927531

>luxury
>Tacky tasteless shit

Pick one.
>>
>>130931201
This gave me a good chuckle, cheers for that.
>>
>>130927531
Pimps usually bought all that shit cuz they could easily pawn it if they got arrested. Since it's gold its price wont fluctuate too much.

At least thats wut I thought...
>>
>>130927531

the same reason the gypsies here like luxury.
they live, starve, steal, lie, cheat and die for luxury.

Think about it

>hundreds of years as slave polishing massas cock while they had literally nothing
>suddenly and without warning, nigga is free man now
>years of frustration and hate towards the people that enslaved them

what is there to do?
educate themselves?
work hard for a better life?
plan for the future?

fuck no, they cant see past the glitter of bling and gold, past the spinning of da big chrome rims bruh
its their coping mechanism. They value luxury, it's the tip of the pyramid of the nigger system of values.
>>
>>130931201

this is also correct OP

its the ”get rich or die tryin” mentality
>>
This is like asking why Jews like shekels or why Indians defecate in the street or why a scorpion would sting a frog in the middle of crossing a turbulent river.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W27PnUuXR_A&t=290s

It's in their blood. Africans coming back to their homelands from France rather spend thousands euros in badly crafted tuxedos and live among their fellow villagers dying of famine over helping their community.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.