[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we all know that the migrant crisis in European countries

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 8

File: 1469394719999.jpg (103KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1469394719999.jpg
103KB, 600x800px
I think we all know that the migrant crisis in European countries has been a massive failure, but did anybody expect it to be any different? I could have told you how this would play out 15 years ago.

I don't know who is behind this, and i know that doesn't matter because they always get what they want. The question is what do they want?

Do they want to boost the economies of Europe?
do they want white people to hate muslims?
do they want European civil wars?
do they want muslims to take Europe?

pic unrelated.
>>
>>130920894
Dem titties though.
>>
Butterface :/
>>
>>130922220

You're gay
>>
>>130920894
Do they want to boost the economies of Europe? No.
do they want white people to hate muslims? Yes.
do they want European civil wars? Yes.
do they want muslims to take Europe? Yes.
>>
>>130922877
Doesn't make any sense, why would they want wars in their own countries?

The way I see it, most of the guys who are pushing migration do it to get the votes that will put them in political power. Also cheap labor.

It all comes down to money and power. They want a dumb population that they can control easily. They want to lord over their black horde.
>>
>>130922174
Khazar milkers.

White man, stay safe. Know your tits!
>>
>>130922174
>>130922220

Makes it even better.

Oh like the first of an angry God I'd tap that new bitch.

Would have little kikelings and move to Tel Aviv with/10
>>
Its so sexy when a girls breasts are so full she needs to push them down.
>>
File: 1483812783231.jpg (29KB, 625x370px) Image search: [Google]
1483812783231.jpg
29KB, 625x370px
>>130920894

They want to destroy nation states and build American-like clusterfuck with people from all over the world. The divided masses will be child's play to control, especially with shitskin low IQ and the jews will have free reign over the entire continent.
This is all part of a much larger plan with the end goal of creating a world government by destroying nation states across the planet.
>>
>>130920894
For center right parties, it's an attempt to boost GDP growth, since populations are stagnant. It's incredibly shortsighted, since population growth doesn't matter in terrorism-riddled, third-world shitholes.

For left parties, it's a shameless attempt to increase their own voter base. They haven't realized that they're abandoning and losing their white working class base.
>>
>>130923157
Jew Jug Jigglers
>>
>>130922174
no veins showing so not white.

Pass
>>
Illuminati wants to rule the world and own all money and power. To retain their current power, chaos is required. To create chaos, well you know how it goes.
>>
>>130923030
The people voting for it are doing what their handlers want. Their handlers belong to whatever country they wish.

>>130920894
Sauce on picture? For...research
>>
>Do they want to boost the economies of Europe?

No (((they))) want to destroy society and replace Whites with low IQ migrants who will be much easier to control and allow (((them))) to have more power.

do they want white people to hate muslims?

Of course (((they))) do. As long as Whites hate Muslims, they won't realize that the Jews are the real problem.

do they want European civil wars?
Yes just as (((they))) always have (See WW1, WW2). This is the same type of events that lead up to Hitler taking action against the Jews the first time. Right now people are furious at Muslims but unwilling to admit that its the Jews pulling the strings. Once they realize it, I'd wager we can have a legit Fourth Reich.

do they want muslims to take Europe?
Why do you think (((they))) are sending over boats filled with ONLY MALE Muslim and black invaders? The plan was to first brainwash European women into thinking they're racist if they don't sleep with "refugees", then send over boats full of male "refugees", then breed out the Whites. They've already accomplished steps one and two.

They literally call it "Replacement Migration" on the UN's website but people want to act like this isn't happening.

http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/migration/migration.htm
>>
>>130923157
>Khazar milkers.
>White man, stay safe. Know your tits!
THIS^^^
KHAZAR MILKERS!!!
>>
It's the Goyimization process.

Goyimization provides a standard economic credit to all that contribute within society and conform to the requirements of the Ideology of the Chosen that is equal in measure and distribution and negates wealth in-equality, this is based upon minimum requirements which serve to end obesity and confront materialism.

Goyimization recognizes the worthlessness of all Spiritual beliefs in comparison to the Righteousness of the Chosen, that all such superstitions are equally irrelevant and a product of the entertainment industry, that which is indistinguishable is the indivisible, all personal beliefs are the same.

Goyimization offers a non-Discriminatory basis towards all sexual morals and parameters with regards to age, gender, ethnicity,species, it also encourages the recognition of the sexual requirements of others and the putting aside of personal discriminatory preferences, in this way ending rape.

Goyimization embraces all genetically challenged individuals towards a collective homogenization were no person need any longer feel inferior thus ending all feelings of personal inadequacy, no longer will physical characteristics be ridiculed or intellectual capabilities derided, the lowest common denominator will prevail.
>>
>>130920894
>I don't know who is behind this
lurk moar 0/10
>>
File: 1496627805473.jpg (261KB, 500x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1496627805473.jpg
261KB, 500x1489px
>>130923030

What are "their countries"? These EU leaders don't want countries thats the whole point. The sooner a large war happens the sooner they can get rid of countries.

Also theyre nothing but Jewish pawns and obviously the Jews don't want countries.
>>
File: 1497711620208.gif (2MB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1497711620208.gif
2MB, 450x338px
>>130923030
>Their own countries
Israel doesn't take on refugees and doesn't let Muslims in.. hell if a north African Jew emigrates, they'll have them spayed on the down low.. who do you really think is behind all this? Only the Rothschilds could orchestrate such a shitshow.. they want the world.. and to achieve that they intend to dumb down and weaken the nations they owe their wealth to by replacing their populations and eventually turning them against themselves.

I will probably be vanned for posting this. Good knowing y'all.
>>
>>130920894
>boost economy of europe
Yea thats teh way it works
and when you sell your culture out to america
the consumer nation
You know, itll matter soo much
>http://www.businessinsider.com/german-store-lidl-plans-us-expansion-2015-11
because you don't have no culture left but a STORE
>>
It's part of a globalist plan to eliminate any sense of nationalism and to lower the standard to living to a second world level. The third world will be raised to a second world status by sending them the wests manufacturing. With the world at a second world level and nationism dead they can eliminate borders and unite the world under a one world government. Workers around the world are payed $1.25 an hour and the globalist elite have supreme rule over a world of serfs.
>>
>>130926371
Always archive or screenshot https://archive.is/GffXE
>>
>>130923716
that plus in america
theyre trying to make 50 different small federal reserves so they can control more micromanage
>>
File: 111.jpg (42KB, 475x266px) Image search: [Google]
111.jpg
42KB, 475x266px
>>130920894
>The question is what do they want?
The endgoal is to kill all human beings except 100 thousands.

But for now, they want to make Europe like America - a miltikultie shithole inhabited by fucking mongrels. And Europeans should accept that, that's the "transformation".
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFnOfpIJL0M
>>
>>130925531
except for in JEWLAND where all these things are NORM anyway
OH that tv you talk about yu call entertainment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWoxUvWHtB4
ran by the jews who can call themselves the entertainment and even industry only when your JWO comes true will the government part also be part of it
>>
>>130926513
realize this number they want left alive is the number of jews alive when they do it
its all a war against every ONE versus the JEWS
>>
>>130926402
what the fuck is your godamn problem i said a fact
you act like im lying made it up and even upped that godamn site myself
thts the truth that store is german culture, shipping it out to america
nothing wrong with my link and fuck your fake archive everytime you want to jew somethign you just
act like you put me on lalist

mother fucker ill come kill you your onmy list so FUCK OFF \
ILL KILL YOU
>>
>>130920894
It's been a major success.
>>
>>130926402
quit using your OFFSITE LINKS as DAMAGE CONTROL
thats SPAM

I made a POINT with my shit you act like, nothing but a faggot. I dont know what your point is, or what yoru saying. I made a point IN A TOPIC the TOPIC isnt a distraction i guess as maybe your syaing but you use fake words so your definitions can change on WHIM so you can fuck off
>>
>>130927491
I am God. I order you to kill yourself.
>>
>>130926513
Why does she look so damn sneeky?
>>
>>130920894
>pic unrelated.
More like thread unrelated. Is her name Emma? Cause d'Emma some big ass titties!
>>
>>130927650
I stand with this person.
Archive to take away shekel clicks from MSM sources.
This is doing legit God's work.
>>
File: 1494296683510.jpg (1MB, 3644x2744px) Image search: [Google]
1494296683510.jpg
1MB, 3644x2744px
>>130927358
>realize this number they want left alive is the number of jews alive when they do it
Okay.
Who exactly is "the jew"? The State of Israel defines them as "one whose parents are jews or who converted Judaism".
Technically, if all the people in the world would convert in Judaism, they'd be jews or should become jews after a generation.

The problem is that they don't want that to happen. They want to kill as many people as they can. Judaism is the tool.
>>
>>130920894
Modern marxist promote denegeracy has made white nations sterile by breaking down the family structure. The powerful and wealthy of Europe and the West want immigrants who are smart enough to do work but not smart enough to question authority to come in and replace the kids not being born by whites. They need the immigrants so they can make money. It's simple really. If whites weren't inherently anti-authority and had like 10 kids each there would be no immigration.
>>
>>130928434
SHEKEL? WHAT THE FUCK SO YOU THINK NO OHTER SOURCE IS ALLOWED
FROM CNN ANY OF THEM. NOT A SOURCE ON HERE. YEA MADE SENSE EVEN THOU IT JUST STATED FUCKIGN FACTLY
THEYRE MOVING LIKL TO AMERICA
NOTHING ELSE JUST SAID THATS WHAT IT SAID
I SAID ITS SHIPPING OUT THEIR CULTURE
AND SOMEONE THE OTHER DAY MADE A THREAD WHO SAID THAT
THEY SAID IT HAS GERMAN CULTURE ITEMS IN IT. LIKE ITS THEIR ONLY STORE.

IF THEIR SHIPPING OUT THEIR ONLY STORE ITS SHIPPING THEIR CULTURE OUT
TO A CONSUMER NATION

RIGHT
>>
>>130928643
UH NO ITS NOT.

WHY WOULD THEY IN ANY REASON TAKE UP FOR YOU ON YUOR SIDE FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER EVER
YOU IDIOT RETARD
I WOULDNT THEM
caps are cool. Its only ok to not use them all the time in a civilized discussion which neither we are having.

The jews are the one with the jew blood. YOu are made to look like one until they want to kill you but you will be
Killed or turned into a
Slave
i can BET my entire shekel pile
>>
>>130928643
Lots of little braindead faggots gives them a bigger army
>>
>>130928434
>>130930720
To reiterate, God orders this schizo to commit suicide. Amen.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.