[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are Bernie supporters such unhinged psychos? You never see

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: DCUi0ZnVYAA75q_.jpg (62KB, 1024x282px) Image search: [Google]
DCUi0ZnVYAA75q_.jpg
62KB, 1024x282px
Why are Bernie supporters such unhinged psychos? You never see Ted Cruz or Hillary supporters killing innocent people...
>>
We care about our country retard. YOu dont know shit. We're leading the revolution and it will not be televised. We are fighting the capitalist pigs oppressing us.
>>
>>130912430
>commie
>care about the country
fuck off I just got trolled
>>
>>130912430
>We are fighting the capitalist pigs oppressing us.

Then how come your pozzed social values align perfectly with the ones spouted by said capitalist pigs? Really activates the almonds!
>>
>>130912430
>We care about our country retard.

no you don't, you want to destroy the economy, drain away social services and punish the poor by opening the borders.
And you are anti-nationalist. The world first.
>>
File: 1497691865919.png (485KB, 655x688px) Image search: [Google]
1497691865919.png
485KB, 655x688px
>>130912350

It's because Bernie supporters only care about one thing: The extermination of the white race. Trump is slowing their plans down a little bit and it makes them angry.
>>
>>130912350
Hadn't thought about that, but this is the second puiblic shooting by a BernieBro isn't it?
>>
>>130912350
ted cruz supporters are too busy plotting world domination
>>
Anyone associated with a far-left or far-right group have shitty lives, they seek drastic changes in society hoping for a restart in life; essentially the social outcasts, genetically inferior, or mentally inept.
>>
>>130913648
>that flag
FUCKING BASED BLACK GUY xD
KEKISTAN BROS
>>
>>130913648

What if you're not associated with anyone because you're too busy working/studying/playing vidya but you just sympathize with their values?
>>
>>130912350
They don't leave bodies lying around.
>>
>>130913937
Then you're just a normal person who doesn't let politics take over your life.

You don't see me rambling on about how shitty democrats are in real life and being in people's faces; if you have friends that use social media to express their political opinions, the ones that talk about it 24/7 and never shut the fuck up, it's because no one likes them and they can only talk about politics because it's the cheapest topic to talk about to appear intelligent.
>>
>>130912350
I think its Because Hillary is Well connected to ((them)) or She serves a higher ((purpose)) so ((they)) make the False flags look like bernie supporters so She stays untainted for her next purpose.
>>
>>130912350
Reminder that hodkinson wasnt the lone gunman they portray him as

>>130886880
>>130886923
>>130887670
>>
>>130912350
>Hillary supporters
There was filmed evidence of a bunch of Hillshitters beating up a homeless woman because she supported Trump. They're arguably more violent than Berniefags.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.