[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Soe Gschwind-Penski your typical millennial woman who

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 303
Thread images: 58

File: Screenshot_20170622-041856.jpg (678KB, 1440x1552px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-041856.jpg
678KB, 1440x1552px
This is Soe Gschwind-Penski your typical millennial woman who will be 30 years old next year.

She has a great career and many followers on Patreon and Instagram.

Like many women her generation she has no boyfriend is is childless.

What is the reason behind millenial women having a great career but uninterested in having any children or be involved in a relationship?
>>
Jews
>>
>>130910302
>What is the reason behind millenial women having a great career but uninterested in having any children or be involved in a relationship?

because in 2017 marriage is a joke. most guys are not gonna stick their head in a bear trap to buy the cow when they already get the milk for free.
>>
Jews and Feminism
>>
>>130910302
>she has no boyfriend is is childless

have you seen the beta losers she hangs out with?
>>
>great career
>look pretty on camera
>>
>>130910302
>What is the reason behind millenial women having a great career but uninterested in having any children or be involved in a relationship?

Cultural marxism and feminism. She's probably going to be bitter as hell and suicidal in about 10 more years.
>>
>>130910302
>What is the reason?
They are given a choice between family and ephemerial self gratification.

She apparently works at Blizzard from Versailles.
I come from there, it's a great, very white and catholic city,
Honestly it seems she made it and you seem a little jelly.
>>
If she is 30, she's probably been looking for a husband for 2 years already, but has problems finding one because she is successful.

Educated and successful women have way more problems than educated and successful men finding a mate, partly because they refuse to marry down, but also partly because our culture has change so much that men her age aren't as success-driven.
>>
File: 1497560340708.png (216KB, 320x330px) Image search: [Google]
1497560340708.png
216KB, 320x330px
I will be it's bf
>>
>>130910804
refuse to marry down, my wife is a straight up hardcore career women. Im a failed guy who did nothing with his life except enjoy it and fail at a career. I tend to the household, the garden and the animals while wifey cracks skulls in higher management.
>>
File: IMG_1625.jpg (90KB, 1024x578px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1625.jpg
90KB, 1024x578px
>cleanup on isle 12

Don't care, the conservative & family oriented will continue
>also the retards who did't "pull out in time"
>>
>>130910302
Because she has this image of a perfect partner in her head, that's actually several different persons depending on her mood, and everyone who doesn't suit that image gets discarded , because she "deserves better"
>>
>>130910804
how do you know she's educated and successful? she has a no-skill entertaining job at Blizzard
>>
>>130910302
>30 years old next year.

NEXT YEAR IS CURRENT YEAR +1 GUYS.
>>
>>130910302
>children will hold me back from my true potential

And then ten years later after they've become barren, they struggle to hide their profound sense of emptiness.
>>
File: dota.jpg (72KB, 1000x450px) Image search: [Google]
dota.jpg
72KB, 1000x450px
She's a public gaming community whore. If she will start having a boyfriend then she becomes unattractive to virgin gamers who puts their hopes on someday reaching her titties to milk them. That`s a career thing to look like without having a boyfriend. Probably when when she comes home from gaming conferences she invites to her apartment few niggers and gets all her holes drilled.
>>
>>130910463
This and money. I've got a female friend who bought into the idea that she'll be doing all the things she wants because she doesn't have a kid. Nevermind that she very much uses her pets as child surrogates and even admits that she feels her biological clock ticking.
>>
Just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>
Because we live in a culture which teaches girls from an early age that they are all princesses and they should only marry/breed when they have met a male worthy of their standards (The handsome prince). Sexual needs can be fulfilled with Tinder/dating apps or simply going out to a club and grinding on a worthy specimen - of course this was all made possible with the introduction of universally available contraception/legalization of abortion. Affirmative action means that women can now build careers for themselves in fields they have no bushiness in (Engineering, business, finance, science etc.) and even though they contribute nothing to the field they will thrive as any attempts to call them out on it will be dismissed/punished as institutional sexism.

Males have no interest in marrying honest women and procreating either, for very much the same reasons as women today (Careerism, dating app/one night stand culture). Not only that but men are growing wise to the fact that if he holds off until his 30s his market value peaks and he gets the choice of the pussy/marriage material. In today's world marriage is an archaic principle, where you sign a legal contract to be with somebody and if it doesn't work out she gets to take half of your shit and demand money from you even after you have divorced. Men used to marry women because it meant sex and a well made home, both of those things are achievable without money in 2017 since most people can have casual sex with no risk of having children and the rise of wages meaning people can afford housekeepers etc.

tl;dr: Marriage is a bum deal for guys, women think they can get the best men and thus hold off until they are past the wall and nobody wants to be with them.
>>
>>130910302
honestly the whole 30 yo childless doomsday scenario is completely autistic, people are marrying later, having kids later, it's just how it is now. Will it 'degredate our genes'? Maybe in some cases this isn't really even proven, there will still be intelligent people.
>>
>>130910607
This.
Shes basically an idol so if she got a standard issue chad her following would implode.
>>
>>130910302
What does she do? Have never bother to find out who this meme is. This is the first time I've seen her name. Is she just pretty with an attitude or does she say or do something notable?
>>
File: I'm on Patreon now!.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
I'm on Patreon now!.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>130912053
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CswrImFOHes
>>
>>130912053
Not giving views without having an idea what I'm gonna' be promoting. Saw some good advice earlier in this thread. sage
>>
My gf is asking me if we should have kids. She is 30 so it's now or never. We still don't own a house. It would hit her career as we would want to bring the kid up and not rely on timesavers such as kindergartens and television.

I have no idea what it's like to be a father. I guess it can be fulfilling but it could also just be a massive burden.

Should I?

Can any fathers tell me if it was worth it.
>>
>>130912232
>Should I?

Are you white? If so yes.
>>
>>130912339
Yes. Though she is only 3/4.
>>
>>130910302
Ask her (((tribesmen)))
>>
>>130910302
>Patreon

I stopped there. By using Patreon she's basically doing what any relationship would invovled: getting money from other people because she has a vag.
>>
File: 1495560989143.png (228KB, 1600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
1495560989143.png
228KB, 1600x1067px
>>130912006
Actually half of women born in the 90s are predicted to never marry. The marriage rate has been decreasing since the 60s
>>
>>130912232
Do it my man
>>
>>130912232
>I guess it can be fulfilling but it could also just be a massive burden

You said it yourself, it's now or never. You'll regret it if you don't.
>>
>>130910302
Lesbian, just like the Overwatch character that made her so famous.
>>
File: the-goyim-know-shut-it-down.png (896KB, 1448x937px) Image search: [Google]
the-goyim-know-shut-it-down.png
896KB, 1448x937px
>>130910302
Because you fucked yourself... there's nothing left for real men. Have fun fucking niggers and pickers bitch.
>>
>>130912043
>Shes basically an idol so if she got a standard issue chad her following would implode.

Possibly implode. But then remember that beta orbiters are always circling to comfort her when her alpha dumps her, enabling her to play damsel and pretend she has no agency, even though she knew perfectly well why she gets the vag tingles in going out with the alpha in the first place.

as usual, she then rinses and repeats with the victimhood endlessly for cash, prizes and narcissistic supply/attention.
>>
>>130910434
1 post by this retard
>>
>>130910302
Soe is fucking hot. That is all.
>>
>>130913209
This guy gets it.
>>
>>130910714
Do you prep her bull for her too? Also, she's fucking her boss and co-workers. Joke's on you, "man".
>>
>>130910302
stop posting this slut, she looks like my mum and it fucking creeps me out
>>
>>130913556
she does look a bit minf mum i'd not fuck.
>>
>>130913556
Post pics of that milf right now
>>
>>130913556
oi, I'd fuck your mum.
>>
>>130912590
1/8th is fucking nothing. Your kids will even be able to get uni gibs.
>>
>>130910389
fpbp
>>
>Gschwind-Penski
>obviously raised in a liberal household with her father being too much of a cuck to make her mother take his name

Gee, I wonder.
>>
File: 3.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
3.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>130914335
Jokes on you she was raised as an orphan.
>>
>>130914414
LMAO

Why didn't she just kill herself?
>>
>>130912590
Dump that old mutt roastie and find a young white woman instead.
>>
>>130914414
Amazing. That means our options are now:

1. Raised in a liberal household by cucks who are similar to the ones outlined above, but in addition cucked enough to raise other peoples children.
2. Raised by the fucking government.

Sure seems like a real braintwister that one.
>>
>>130913727
The 1/4 isn't Maori. Maoris are so ugly
>>
>>130911609
>Doing all the things she wants because she doesn't have a kid

Jewish lies. There's literally nothing worth doing after your 20's without kids.

I mean how long does it really take to go "see the world"? Not that fucking long.
>>
>>130910714
>30 years old
>No husband
>No kids
>Trashy tattoos
>Lesbo haircut
>5 miles of dick
>No domestic skills

This is literally the opposite of making it.
>>
>>130910302

Media tells them this is the cool thing to do.

So they do it.

Women are sheep.
>>
>>130910302
>It's yet another "why do millenials" thread
You make these threads every fucking day and get the same answers
Sage
>>
>>130910302
God hates her and wants her genes to be purged from mankind.
>>
>>130912131
whats wrong with her face?
>>
she is already too old. the kinda guy she wants will not look in her direction
>>
>>130912799
Oh they will marry. First their cats and then lots of ice cream.
>>
>>130918464
She's Swiss.
>>
>>130918464
If it was a guy, I'd say it's excess estrogen causing him to store fat/water in his cheeks.
>>
>>130912131

$1,014 a month on her Patreon, what the fuck?
>>
File: the wall.jpg (220KB, 900x1200px) Image search: [Google]
the wall.jpg
220KB, 900x1200px
>>130910302
This is Soe Gschwind-Penski your typical millennial woman who will be 30 years old next year. At 18, she found that she was suddenly treated like God's gift to the world. Everyone laughed at her jokes and followed her social media feeds. People hung on her every word, doors were held, drinks bought, and space was made for her.

But then, as she entered her late 20's, things started to change... Her youth began to fade and with it went the attention, the social priority, the sense of value. Desperately, she clung to what remained, resenting younger women and the men whose glances, little by little, stopped falling upon her. Like many women of her generation she had no boyfriend and was childless. So she doubled down and tried to maintain the carefree party that is being a 20-something girl in a big city.

But she's 30 now. And the drinks and the nights out aren't quite as exciting as they once were, so she nods off early. One by one, her BFFs got off the subway, so now she rides alone. Her tinder date never showed up, so she just got a pizza to share with herself, and like her gradually fading youth, it's slowly slipping away. While it hasn't quite touched the floor yet; still separated by some wax paper, an onlooker is forced to ask: "Is any of this actually worth saving?"
>>
>>130910923
Same. I've become a gigolo of sorts, bouncing from successful girl to successful girl. I'm kind of a lazy shit with no aspirations. Feels bad a little and I try to justify it by thinking I'm reversing the game on these ball busting bitches
>>
>>130913279
dreamhack is dead
>>
>>130910302
Breaking news, women do not know what is good for them and what is in their best interest.

There's a study called The Paradox of declining female happiness, which is a meta study of self reported happiness by women from about 1940 onwards.

It shows that while women gain independence, as they gain freedoms, the ability to vote, become educated, enter the work place, etc. Their happiness steadily declines, because all the deeply fulfilling things in life are things like having a family and raising children, they get put off.

I can't help but feel that females view men and our independence as something inherently desirable in off itself. What they don't seem to get in the main, is that jobs, careers and the high stress, competitiveness and responsibility that come with it, are means to an end, the end is providing for a family and that's where you get the fullfilment.

The family unit is fucked anyway, I understand all this shit about what makes people satisfied and fulfilled, yet I'm a MGTOW anyway, because women have let government fuck with the family unit so much that it's a death sentence for men.

The best way to fix this mess is let the millennial generation crash and burn and then nurture what survives, that means a lot of cat ladies, a lot of men going their own way until it all self corrects.
>>
>>130910302
The Jews are smart. They taught our young women that all advances from men is wrong and borderline rape. Men can't talk to women any more. People only meet on the internet now which leads to the top 10% best looking men getting all the women. No real relationships, Chads just juggle 10 "girl friends" at the time.
>>
>>130910302
>What is the reason behind millenial women having a great career

Most don't even have that. She's hardly typical of her generation
>>
>>130920940
>While it hasn't quite touched the floor yet; still separated by some wax paper, an onlooker is forced to ask: "Is any of this actually worth saving?"
Holy shit that is fucking great.
>>
>millenial women having a great

What? This is the poorest generation since Baby Boomers.
>>
>>130922582
>great career

fix'd
>>
>>130910302
she looks like an asshole.
she might be hyperfeminist, bossy and unpleasant to be around with. probably addicted to alcohol and nicotine too and she fell for that inked skin jew. I'm thoroughly disgusted.
>>
>>130910302

>She must be unhappy because /pol/ says so

Maybe some people are happy not caring about the same stuff you care about? She has enough money to live the rest of her life comfortably without a care in the world if she so desires. Maybe she doesn't see the point of having kids or thinks she can pull off having kids somewhere around mid 30s. I know you autists live under the delusion that after 30 it's impossible to have children but that's because you're drumpfies. If you take care of your body you can have kids easily up until you're 40. I know this is a big news in America where you're supposed to have 5 heart attacks by the time you're 25 but she's European so there's that. Anyway the reason is because people are selfish that's all.
>>
>>130921319
>until it all self corrects.
It never will due to behavioural sink effect (see crohn rat experiments), from here on in it's chaos until collapse.
>>
>>130910625
Underrated.
>>
>>130910302
>2k17
>having children
>>
>>130921319
/thread
>>
File: 1487004568657.jpg (90KB, 714x832px) Image search: [Google]
1487004568657.jpg
90KB, 714x832px
I went on Tinder recently and so far it has been hilarious

>haha i'm a strong independent woman with wonderlust and a great HR career
>here all the photos from my totally awesome wanderlust travels that i totally would remember even without these photos because i'm totally not a low empathy, low info bimbo
>look at my tired E-classe my oligarch/gangster boyfriend gave me when i was 21 and i spent 40% of my very high paycheck to mantain!
>other than that i have no assets because i actually took a mortgage out on a $30k/year paycheck and spend the rest on my rapidly fading high maintenance looks
>SERIOUS RELATIONSHIPS ONLY I'M 29 YEARS OLD

pic related
>>
>>130910302
thought this was a trap thread at first

she's ugly for a woman but would make a qt trap
>>
>>130910302
i can tell you why she's not married

she's fucking disgusting, she's literally not cute at all, she has low quality degenerate tattoos, tom boy haircut for a 14 year old, and her skin is getting worse and worse with every picture you post. what man would WANT to marry this 'woman' besides a handful of neck beards from /r9k/
>>
File: 771978.jpg (32KB, 518x316px) Image search: [Google]
771978.jpg
32KB, 518x316px
>>130918791
What. Nooo... DELET
>>
>>130923335
>>130923335
>>130923335
finally some fucking clarity, but traps are gay btw
>>
File: 1460498541072.jpg (176KB, 1199x1199px) Image search: [Google]
1460498541072.jpg
176KB, 1199x1199px
who wouldn't want to marry this ?
>>
i've always suspected women who ruin their bodies and feminine look of having been sexual abused.
>>
>>130922731
>Anyway the reason is because people are selfish that's all.

Well at least you got one sentence right.

It's interesting how you think selfishness is a virtue.
>>
>>130922755
I am aware of the mouse utopia experiements. The difference is in that decline the issue was over population. For us the problem is value systems that influence and guide behaviour, this is something mice/rats do not have.

If there's an influence which prevents people from passing on their genes they also cannot pass on the values that lead to them being childless, which in this case tends to be taught from mother to daughter.

The same effect is why traditionalism has been around forever in one form or another, you can cull traditionalist religious families almost completely from the population, but if their values passed down can survive when all around them are failing, then it will always come back.

I think we'll see a wave of traditionalism at some point, it's all just part of the pendulum of the sociopolitical landscape.
>>
>>130910302
>great career
She's just a pretty face, her actual content is pretty bad from what I've seen.
>>
>>130910302
>woman

Are you sure?
>>
Lack of trust due to social media. Its not just women millennial men are just as bad.
>>
>>130910302

They don't want to spend their lives wiping the puke from your babyspawn off them and bleaching the shit stains from your drawers.
>>
>>130910302
Thank you for posting her name for once instead of just the why do millennial x formula. All these threads are cancer though
>>
Why do you guys always post variations of that one trademarked posed look? She clearly spent ages in front of a mirror perfecting it, and that's fine.

But there have to be other photos worth looking at.
>>
>>130917577
Because everyone sees themselves as the analog of an 18th century aristocrat making a Grand Tour of the Continent, even though they're just taking selfies in front of the Eiffel Tower like every other millennial
>>
>>130912799

Lot of bitter single female voters there

Feminism/SJWs = single women

Politics will deteriorate further
>>
>>130913279
this is rage inducing af

women were a mistake
>>
File: 1950sSF.jpg (113KB, 832x512px) Image search: [Google]
1950sSF.jpg
113KB, 832x512px
>>130912131
Hello. I draw, paint, make mutant sculptures and have a short haircut. Give me money and someday I might become a titty streamer.
>>
>>130923826

I never said it's a virtue. I'm just saying it's not necessarily associated with happiness
>>
>>130910302
>tattoo
Every millennial woman I've seen inks her body. That shit is so unnatractive, it's like smoking, a deal breaker.
>>
>>130920940
lmfao holy shit amazing end
>>
>>130912131
she's so cringeworthy, christ.
>>
>>130920940
The moral of the story. No.
>>
>>130918464
>>130912131
She looks like trudeau.
>>
>>130910302
Women with short hair are fugly as fuck. So tired of this fad.
Add them to the list of undesirables.
>>
I'm 32, I kinda gave a shit about a relationship through my 20's, had a few lovers, but now I'm fully involved in my careers.

I don't get lonely which is a shame (That need for wanting a girlfriend is dead and gone), I am talking to a few QT asian girls, I even went to visit one that tried to friendzone me but I friendzoned her back, she's 21, when I did she started to cry because I don't let woman friendzone me.

I told her if she's no longer an option for me, I'm going to look elsewhere (It was weird as fuck, she'd give me all the signals, she even stole some cake from some event for me, and she knows I like bears so she took a bear decoration, just for me, that's apparently a thing girls do for "friends"), even though it was fun to go over seas and chillout, and it was nice to go to restaurants with a girl and have a chat (when you're older you want better things in life then to just fuck).

Now I'm back at home talking to a 24 year old asian girl that's cute as fuck, she calls me daddy cause she's kinky as shit, we don't really chat so there's that dynamic of the relationship that's missing, she's got a cute face, good tits and ass, and a 7/10 vagina so that's pretty win from my standpoint because I'm shallow as fuck.

She also wanted me to lock her in a cage, so I might dive somewhat into this life style a bit later on, though I do think I would like kids at 35 when I have a foundation.

I guess I don't have a point to this story other than giving how I feel about being over 30.

Also, going out clubbing consists of people on their phones which is sad and shitty, waste of money.

I will end up with a cute asian girl because I contracted jungle and yellow fever some how, but I don't mind, my uncle has an asian wife so I think it just runs in my family.

I guess the point is, a lot of guys just stop caring because our assets are at stake, and we want a hot piece of ass as a wife, not some used up 30 year old that's only with you for children.
>>
>>130910302
Sage Sage Sage.

This is just another Kremlin - "West is Degenerate" thread (women/feminist edition)
>>
>>130910302
>that faggot topic with that faggot flag
>>
>>130910302
She sorta looks like a 20 year old that's "le austism meme" and you think "that's kinda cute"

But since she's 30 it's kinda pathetic.
>>
>>130925814
Are you impaired? Short haired women will always be GOD tier.
>>
>>130911463
Yup. All about marketing an image. Wouldn't shock me if she's dated dozens of dudes and fucked thousands of chads.
>>
>>130910302
Because western msn are faggots and dont know how to put women in their place.
Trust me after you hit her a couple of times for shit that she knows she deservs to get beaten she will not get out of your word.
>>
File: 08_ruminiya_88461.jpg (86KB, 642x521px) Image search: [Google]
08_ruminiya_88461.jpg
86KB, 642x521px
>>130926866

lol romania
>>
>>130926866
Most countries are not stuck in the medieval age...
>>
>>130926125
Started seeing women a lot different when I hit about 30 myself. Your priorities change, these kind of women go from being cute to just embarrassing

Many of the women this age aren't really that attractive anymore, they've destroyed themselves with body mods and tattoos, they've got a job or sometimes a career but really haven't excelled at it to any degree, often live with flat mates or parents still.

These people are adults, 100 years ago women aged 30 had children who were 8-10 years old and had matured, women today are just a mess, and they're not even happy either.

It'd be funny if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>130926239
Does your mom know you like dudes?
Faggot.
>>
>>130926993
>>130927131
And you wonder why women dont fuck,being white knights and faggots for them.Men are made to lead women to follow,the moment you give a fuck about her political opinions or rights you might as well cut your balls.
Its common sense really the more women i had relationships with the more clearer it got to me.
>>
>>130910302

Hasnt soe been dating maelk for years
>>
>>130912131
she looks 50. pass.
>>
File: GGyY8.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
GGyY8.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>130927416
She bangs her co workers.
>>
>>130927251
Pretty much this.

But guys online are so thirsty they bump up their ego, even the fucking fatties they bump up.

And don't get me started on how many girls let themselves go.

If I can work my ass off, you can at least look like you're trying.

I'd rather play videogames in my off time with some mates, rather than fucking about with these bitches, plus there's so much shit, expectations, things I have to do in order to impress these bitches.

I don't care if I am a race traitor, asian girls know how to treat a man (That haven't been fucked up by western ways).

This ain't a meme either, as I've spoken to quite a few asian girls, once they hit 24/25 they know their place and will be happy with you for stability at least, they don't give a shit about money, just look at all of the old men hooking up with asians.
>>
File: 03_ruminiya_111789.jpg (109KB, 740x426px) Image search: [Google]
03_ruminiya_111789.jpg
109KB, 740x426px
>>130927325

lol romania
>>
>>130923827
Memes (Not the ones posted here mind you), ideas, history, culture. What works will be selected in and those that fail are weeded out.
>>
>>130910302
Who cares? There's always 20 somethings out there to choose from.
>>
>>130910530
so... Jews
>>
>>130927579
Hot
>>
Bingo wings ;(
>>
>>130927866
Looks like great fun desu,i bet all of those blokes fuck their women and would kill with a fork the shit out of any nigger or sandnigger that looks wrong at them.
>>
She was with James for a while then with Maelk.
I guess she ended it with Maelk.
Idk why she ever was with him, he looks like shit.
>>
File: 1496663414370.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1496663414370.gif
1MB, 200x200px
i find it fucking hilarious you have been making soe millennial threads on /pol/ for like 2 years now
>>
>>130927830
The constant attention of beta males is definitely a problem, it shapes even the average women to think they're princesses with all the attention they get, but that'll never go away.

Women have moved towards acting and behaving in ways which are not at all attractive to men. Men aren't looking for intellectual equals or someone to play vidya with, or any of that shit. Women are just liabilities in these areas. Men want traditional feminine women who take care of themselves and their bodies, who are good bets for mothers and wives, can cook and has a lot of empathy. Everything about our biology makes us judge them on these qualities. Yet they're the qualities being abandoned the fastest.

Western women are much more traditional that's for sure, I don't necessarily have anything against men seeking them out as alternatives, it's one big free market, go and get what you want.
>>
>>130910302

Feminism... you go girl! Be your own strong woman! Have a career and then settle down. Forget that most men don't really make it in their careers until their 40s... just around the time women dry up and lose their eggs! You can't have a career with kids dragging you down! Marriage is just a trap to hold back women! Look at those annoying little kids? Did you know kids stay annoying toddlers forever? They certainly don't get older, develop personalities, and become their own people who are capable of providing companionship and purpose. No kids are always little and annoying. Expensive too! You could buy some nice cosmetics and a car with that money! Maybe even a vacation. Fleeting memories and material goods that depreciate are much better than kids!
>>
>>130910302
But she has no soul, really.
All the pictures I see of her, daily, on this very website, display a definitive lack of anything remotely resembling higher sentience
>>
>>130928395
Right, it's a self correcting problem. Although we should be prepared to accept that whatever the next generations of people are like, who can survive the new sociological environment, will be much different.
>>
>>130929321
>All the pictures I see of her, daily, on this very website, display a definitive lack of anything remotely resembling higher sentience

post a picture of a female that depicts whatever nonsense you re describing.
>>
>>130927579

i bet redeye hit that raw

hes pretty alpha tbf
>>
>>130929392
Well it is more of an issue of keeping the system operational, no point in spreading ideas if people are struggling to survive, right?

Usually the biggest thing people can mostly agree with is self-preservation, doesn't really matter the background, people's own instincts of wanting to live and perpetuate their lines are usually not going to be superseded easily.
>>
>>130910302
she(it) isn't a woman......
>>
File: 1497917781139.jpg (81KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497917781139.jpg
81KB, 1080x1080px
>>130929403
>>
File: sylvia6.jpg (12KB, 171x251px) Image search: [Google]
sylvia6.jpg
12KB, 171x251px
>>130929796

she looks as ditzy, if not more ditzy than OP's pixie.

An actual woman with a mind would frighten all of you to death.
>>
>>130910302
>Implying Patreon and instagram followers amount to anything
This is the true problem with millennial mindset
>>
File: 1498097874894-pol.png (302KB, 363x321px) Image search: [Google]
1498097874894-pol.png
302KB, 363x321px
>hyphenated last name
Yeah, no thanks
>>
>>130929940
>woman with a mind
You mean a man with tits?
>>
>>130910302
>Soe Gschwind-Penski
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
>>
>>130922731
lmao, you really think "e-sports personalities" make any money?
>>
>>130929403
>>
>>130917840
Wow leaf you actually got it right
>>
File: p3lath.jpg (9KB, 172x270px) Image search: [Google]
p3lath.jpg
9KB, 172x270px
>>130930373

acceptable. She's not very attractive in that photo, and the hair color and style do not suit her, but yeah, she appears to have substance.
>>
>>130930344

I'm too old to know what I'm talking about, but don't the twitch whores rake in cash just by wearing low cut tops and having a decent face?
>>
Im so sick of seeing this whore's face.

She looks like a female Trudeau.
>>
File: 1497110824357.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497110824357.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>130920940
>>
>>130910302
The DEPENDENT a woman is, the more sex happens. The more sex happens the more kids are born. By making women INDEPENDENT, they DONT NEED NO MAN and less kids are born. Then they hit the wall and off themselves.
>>
>>130920940
Great story, saved.
>>
File: 1489142588420.jpg (38KB, 556x610px) Image search: [Google]
1489142588420.jpg
38KB, 556x610px
>>130930805
> female trudeau

so, Trudeau?
>>
>>130924375
How is this rage inducing?
>>
File: 1634534534534.png (271KB, 769x676px) Image search: [Google]
1634534534534.png
271KB, 769x676px
>>130913556
Shhh! Do you hear that, anon? It sounds like Daddy just fell asleep!
>>
>>130910923
That's the most pathetic thing I've ever read
>>
File: 2534534634.png (417KB, 1088x676px) Image search: [Google]
2534534634.png
417KB, 1088x676px
>>130913556
Come on anon, let's go fool around in your room!
>>
>>130931824

The "look how adorable I am" shoulder shrug was pretty sickening, along with everything that happened after that.
>>
>>130917577
How would you know about that and th see nuggets of life experience if you never leave the basement anon-kun??
>>
Imagine being one of these women.

Imagine being given tons of attention from chads and betas alike for 15 years after high school

Imagine hitting 35 and realizing that your pretty and youthful looks are fading fast, and that you're starting to wrinkle and sag

Imagine all the chads that are suddenly beginning to ignore you

Imagine discovering that the only attention you can now get are from these thirsty beta numale manchild orbiters who you always actually despised

Imagine your instincts pushing you to be desparate to save yourself from sinking into a lonely and childless existence, so hard that you marry one of those beta numales that you always despised

I need to stay away from these threads, fuck they're depressing.
>>
>>130932293

The same thing happens to guys, and it's just as devastating, unless you make your living with your brain or skill.

I was the "cute" guy from middle school until about 30. Girls would literally send messages via third parties that they were ready for sex right now after just having met me, and other crazy shit. I could look at a girl and she would lock eyes until I came up to her or shifted my gaze.

And then my hair started to thin. Once I was clearly balding, I only then realized that it had nothing to do with my marvelous personality or bod or anything other than a cute face. In a way it was quite liberating, because all of a sudden the plastic people disappeared from my world.
>>
>>130912232
if your iq is triple digit, there will be no greater joy in your entire life.
>>
>>130932824

Time for you to shave your head and go for the ripped bald man look. It's your only hope at this point.
>>
File: 1497625829078m.jpg (113KB, 1024x675px) Image search: [Google]
1497625829078m.jpg
113KB, 1024x675px
>>130920940
This is art.
>>
>>130922168
I do this, its surprisingly unfufilling
>>
File: 5Cf003A.jpg (214KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5Cf003A.jpg
214KB, 960x1280px
>>130910302
STOP POSTING THIS UGLY DYKE FOR THE MILLIONTH TIME

PICK A CUTER GIRL TO POST YOUR BULLSHIT WITH AT LEAST

>Soe Gschwind-Penski

EVEN HER NAME IS WACK

FUCK

OFF

I'M NOT ANNOUNCING A SAGE
>>
>>130910302
to strong and independent for that
>>
Jew or muslims. One of them.
I forget which one.
>>
File: tmp_3520-oh you437452236.jpg (55KB, 239x239px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3520-oh you437452236.jpg
55KB, 239x239px
>>130920940
Leave the girl
Take the cannoli
>>
File: 1492707029959.jpg (23KB, 290x324px) Image search: [Google]
1492707029959.jpg
23KB, 290x324px
>>130910302
1 post by this (((ID))) every time
>>
File: 4L_IZvqbwmC.jpg (24KB, 381x559px) Image search: [Google]
4L_IZvqbwmC.jpg
24KB, 381x559px
Literally who
>>
>>130934727
>Jew or muslims. One of them.
JEWS
>>
>>130923829
this.

she lives in France (you know, Cuckcountry) and works for Blizzard Ent. Blizzard is degenerate nowadays.
>>
>>130912131
Oh no that accent, she was so close to perfect
>>
File: 1497405113501.png (19KB, 509x411px) Image search: [Google]
1497405113501.png
19KB, 509x411px
>>130910302

>great career as a FEMALE HOST in a virgin beta cuck dominated industry

> MFW
>>
>>130932056
two words: google images
>>
File: 1495992124788.jpg (331KB, 1262x1295px) Image search: [Google]
1495992124788.jpg
331KB, 1262x1295px
>>130929796
>>
>>130920940
This looks like a slavic cleaning lady that was given a pizza to take home and is tired from work why do people keep posting it as if it's an analog for roasty toasts hitting the wall?
>>
>>130912131
she is the same sort of gamer grill like Commander Holly or some shit which leads me to believe that she has degenerate political views.

>>130925760
AHAHAHA
I can see it. top kek.

>that moment of insecurity when talking about cooking because it's something feminism is discouraging.
>>
>>130936060
Anon that is depressing as fuck tho. Seeing the world through your screen is not experiencing it, it's just getting a narrow look at it.
>>
>>130926866
>>130927325
>>130929077
this dude knows,he is right
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PXOeYAkbPo

>all that delusion
>>
>>130910389
next question
>>
>>130910302
She's failed at her primary biological imperative. It doesn't matter how "successful" her career is, she will go through life with a large hole in the core of her psyche. She is most likely a very unhappy person, which would go a long way to explain why she finds it so difficult to form relationships. Throw on top the fact that she'd most likely fail the dick stack test 5x over, she's that much more unlikely to pair-bond.

It's tough for women. Men can "trick" their bodies into believing they are fulfilling their primary biological imperative. Once the jizz leaves the system, their brain can't and doesn't care whether or not a child is created. Women not so much. Their biological imperative is the child. If it doesn't come out from between their legs, it's not fulfilled.
>>
>>130936437
I've done both and you're excessively inflating the importance of muh experience.
>>
>>130936437
yes because seeing a metal structure above a dirty river in a dirty city in france, while being surrounded by angry looking rude french people and some niggers

is so life enriching

totally worth that $4000 you spent on that trip, anon

totally
>>
>>130910302
James broke her.
>>
>>130923324
>i enjoy travelling
>wander the world!
>i want to experience new cultures!
>i always have my passport ready for spontanious trips!
>my goal is to travel the world
>backpacking to foreign countries!

It's like filling your dating profile and interests with travel is mandatory. If you don't enjoy travelling don't even bother making a profile.
It's so damn uninteresting, you spending your vacation in another country tells me almost nothing about you. I've probably visited more countries than >90% of those chicks but I haven't built my personality completely around it.
>>
File: tumblr_l70i9jsFOP1qbylvso1_400.jpg (77KB, 388x296px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_l70i9jsFOP1qbylvso1_400.jpg
77KB, 388x296px
>>130937170
Broke her cervix amiright?
>>
>>130918464
James happened
>>
File: 1491068112572.png (213KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
1491068112572.png
213KB, 442x341px
>>130924214
more
>>
>>130910625

This. The prostitute market is going to explode when this fad of social media whoring finally dies.
>>
File: Sandra_Jochheim17.jpg (243KB, 1632x1224px) Image search: [Google]
Sandra_Jochheim17.jpg
243KB, 1632x1224px
>>130911054

This. I turned a girl like this into my slut once. Lasted for 4 years. Pic related
>>
File: 1496278102995.png (959KB, 740x916px) Image search: [Google]
1496278102995.png
959KB, 740x916px
>>130938139
She's in Sweden right now so why don't you go out and meet her?
>>
>>130912131
what kind of face is that?is she even human?
>>
File: 1489955136402.jpg (18KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1489955136402.jpg
18KB, 332x333px
>>130938412
its far away
>>
>>130910302
to each his own.
>>
>>130938412
>Sweden

RAPE
A
P
R
>>
File: Sandra_Jochheim14.jpg (130KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
Sandra_Jochheim14.jpg
130KB, 1280x960px
>>130938524

Why don't you aim higher bro? She doesn't look terrible, but without make up she wouldn't look special. I think Sweden has much better women than this Penski girl. If you are a white Swede and not a cuck you should be able to pull all the hot kebab chicks as well as the occasional blonde one.
Pic related, another one of my ex - keep in mind it took her 4 years to figure out "that she doesn't love me".
>>
>>130938330
>when this fad of social media whoring finally dies.

Is it a fad, or is it here to stay, and only get worse as the internet and our electronic devices become more powerful.

Cute girls have always been marketable, and probably always will be. AI has a long way to go to create a Turing test female, but imagine the day when you absolutely cannot tell a real cam whore from a CGI one.

And that's where the real world will always win. Touching real skin on a real girl who is pretty and has a great personality will never be replaced by AI, except for those who cannot access the real thing.
>>
>>130910302
Entitlement. Successful women think they deserve an at least equally successful man. Unfortunately for them men don't care much about success in women so they are on equal footing with girls on welfare and many of them thus don't find the kind of man they think they deserve.
>>
>>130910923
God, that must feel so emasculating. If you don't feel emasculated you have low T levels. Reversed gender roles, what a judaized society
>>
File: Screenshot_20170622-111908.jpg (1MB, 1440x2009px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170622-111908.jpg
1MB, 1440x2009px
>>130938524
She's asking for it it Sven.
>>
>>130938697
im 18 and we all know what women thinks of men younger than them.
>>
>>130938412
just found out she hates chocolate, gets angry easily, tries to be too assertive in arguments when she shouldn't, thinks she's the funniest person she ever met and is quite awkward and hides being depressed.
>>
File: 1496599518167.jpg (390KB, 1295x806px) Image search: [Google]
1496599518167.jpg
390KB, 1295x806px
>>130938947
Like every single woman out there.
>>
>>130939245
well, no. most women like chocolate a lot. there must be something wrong with people not liking chocolate.
>>
because children are shit
>>
>>130938697
>kebab chicks
>implying they are allowed social interaction with non muslims
>>
ITT: Suddenly all 10/10 of /pol/
>>
>>130939557
They love white dick more than you think. For them white dick = climbing socio-economic ladder . It's just a front that they aren't allowed to talk to you. Just go and hit some of them up when they are alone.
>>130938854
Don't have to tell them you are 18 dude.
>>
>>130910714
Versailles is one of the biggest shitholes i've ever seen, mate. Went back to see the castle with my gf last year, and what a mess the town was. I swear, why are my countrymen such cucks proud to live in mud and garbage.
>>
>>130938391
>posting pictures of youself on /pol/
>>
>>130917840
>Trashy tattoos

the tumor on her arm and shoulder isn't the only one she has. she also has a fucking tree on her leg.

I only know murrican tumblr who would get such degenerate tattoos.
>>
File: Sandra_Jochheim16.jpg (51KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sandra_Jochheim16.jpg
51KB, 640x480px
>>130940343
That's her family at church during some family gathering lol.. here's a video of when I made her do herself at her sidejob : https://de.pornhub.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ph594687cfaf7e8
>>
>>130938428
>>130918464

She has typical alpine facial features, lot of austrians and swiss look like that, men tend to have darker hair and eve more square jews.
I personnaly love those hamster cheeks, it's cute.
>>
>>130940343
he has balls.
>>
>>130910302

she has huge man arms and disgusting tattoos
>>
>>130940076
implying my babyface will not give it away
>>
>>130938779
HOT DAMN MOAR
>>
File: peaches_geldof.jpg (345KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
peaches_geldof.jpg
345KB, 750x500px
>>130940580
>I personnaly love those hamster cheeks

yeah, me too. I also love those pouty little things some girls have under each side of their lips, like the late great Peaches Geldof.
>>
>>130924280
And they all think they're so fucking deep for doing it

Fuck my generation
>>
>>130941189
lel, this.
also, expect every traveler memer to be a left-leaning shitbag.

I don't even wanna know where /trv/ stands on the political compass.
>>
>be me
>17 yo
>fuck marriage, why do girls want relationships, I wish everyone would just freely have sex with each other!
>flash forwards
>23 years old
>starting to look for a wife material to settle down in the future and have lots of kids
>no potential mates in sight
>tfw my teenage wish came true
Fuck this shit, I was just edgy, why did God listen to me?
>>
>>130922731
>believes you can reliably have kids until you're 40 if you "take care of your body"
>mocks american education
I don't know what shithole you're from, but you need to learn how to google stuff. Decreases in fertility after 30 are widely documented, with sharper dropoffs the further you go. Same with difformities and disabilities for your kid. Besides that, having a baby isn't all that easy in the first place. Even healthy people in their early 20s can take months to conceive. Fuck, just talk to a career woman in her 30s rather than jerk off to anime in your room. You will see many of them are more aware of this than you are, some of them freezing their eggs.
>>
>>130913470
It amazes me these assholes and their worship for ecelebrities. Any and all people you see promoted by a sponsor are getting that because they fucked the right people at the right time.
>>
>>130910302

>career
>children

Pick one
>>
>>130912799
Haven't they already married the state?
>>
>>130941189
>And they all think they're so fucking deep for doing it

It made a lot of sense before TV and radio to travel around the world a bit and become "worldly" instead of a provincial retard who thinks it's the same everywhere.

It has less value these days, but I'd still think that it's not a waste of time to travel a bit when you are young and robust and think you know everything. Just don't assume you know everything about some place just because you hit the tourist hot spots.
>>
File: 123456789.png (192KB, 561x524px) Image search: [Google]
123456789.png
192KB, 561x524px
Women have been programmed by the media to believe that they can wait until 40 to start a family and high quality men will be lining up for them. They've also been programmed to believe that giving birth in your 40's is a good thing and doesn't at all produce tard children.
>>
>>130936721
I believe you are under inflating it. P.S. everyone is different so your opinion isn't the right answer for every person.
>>
>>130922857
These fuckers are just dooming their children to a more miserable life than they had just so they can have a pet human.
>>
>>130938706
>except for those who cannot access the real thing
i.e. 80% of people
>>
>>130942245
That's how the media world works.
It's a matter of who fucks who
>>
>>130917840
>Canadian
>Not a cuck
Are you Muslim?
>>
>>130942438

Another guy fucks your wife? Best thing you can do is divorce. Wife wants to divorce you for whatever reasons? Have fun losing 50% or more.
There are even laws in some countries nowadays, that if you live for a certain time with somebody, they count as your spouse, regardless of you having married or not.
Women will test how far they can go, and if you don't react they will lose all respect for you (not only them, but also your peers). If you do react she can call the police and tell them you have been behaving aggressively.
Doesn't even have to be true. Next time she calls them, you are already "that aggressive guy" in their eyes.
>>
File: jew_matrix.jpg (67KB, 600x500px) Image search: [Google]
jew_matrix.jpg
67KB, 600x500px
>>130910389
fpbp
>>
>>130938524
You're right Sven, you don't stand a chance against the rapefugeest that are going to run a train on her ass.
>>
>>130910302
You know why these things don't matter at all to me?

When she dies, that's it. Lights out for her entire bloodline. There won't be another woman carrying on her genes of no desire to settle down and raise a family. So she can do what she likes. My genes will outlast hers, and that's all that really matters in the end.

GG :^)
>>
>>130912131
She has no tits. Auto disqualification
>>
>>130910302
She enjoys the nigger dick carousel until she is in her late 30s then she will find a cuck who pays for her
>>
>>130910302
I still dont understand selfies after all these years. I always feel stupid when I point a camera at myself.
>>
File: 1495207716559.png (37KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1495207716559.png
37KB, 500x500px
>>130910302
>ywn be a qt 3.14 grill who gets paid to play games and gets to fuck big buff alpha chads on the down-low
>>
241 replies and no one called OP out
>1 post by this ID
>reddit spacing
kys OP
>>
File: 1495890237544.jpg (176KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495890237544.jpg
176KB, 768x1024px
>>130941891

Rules of lefty traveling:

>make sure to go somewhere as exotic as possible thereby differentiating yourself from others by finding a hipster and cool non mainstream location
>take generic selfies in these places as a mean to show others how much of a unique person you are
>everything that isn't from home is beautiful
>can't have anything but good opinions on other cultures
> even if genuinely underwhelmed by something, say the Eiffel tower, need to stress how beautiful and incredible of an experience it was
>if a woman, be more of a whore, get multicultural dick thereby finding yourself
>have a pretend zen moment where you reflect back on your life as if you're an ancient Greek philosopher

>come back home slightly more snobby than before and use that to fuel your endless narcissism
>>
>>130920371
that's nothing styx gets like $ 3k

fuck even review brah gets a grand
>>
>>130929940
she looks ditzy but not stupid
>>
File: 215.jpg (36KB, 600x582px) Image search: [Google]
215.jpg
36KB, 600x582px
>>130913279
>>
>>130939455
they're usually allergic
>>
>>130944760
That fag keep posting this girl all the time. He must be obsessed with her or something.
>>
>>130945112
Styx provides regular, quality content in an unobnoxious format. Good for him.
>>
>>130912131
She looks like Justin Trudeau
>>
>>130946744
yeah but he's also not a "girl" with beta followers.

and i assume his main demo aren't exactly rolling in spare cash.
>>
File: 1498085635599.png (8KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
1498085635599.png
8KB, 208x243px
>>130936803
This. Traveling is an illusionary industry created for cucks to take their roastie wives to the next cheating destination
>>
>>130944925
you're spot on, good sir.
the memes are real.
>>
>>130944925
kek,spot on
>>
>>130942545
as is your retarded assertion that that anon's preferences are "depressing as fuck".
>>
>>130912862
OMG... no question, do it! Kids are the absolute best thing I've ever done in my life.
>>
>>130912232
It'll be tough. I work near one guy who's always complaining about his family/kids and how they take up so much time. I'm sure he loves his family, even with all his bitching. He's one of those guys who wants to always do his own thing, so remember that when you become a father that all your rights to be selfish go out the window as you are, and should be, fully dedicated to your children.
>>
>>130937309

The point is all there is to it is getting smashed in a different locale. That's it. I know a ton of roasties that have "wanderlust" and all they can say for it is some meanigless recital of hotels they were staying in.
>>
>>130944925
kek'd
>>
>millenial women unable to have relationship and children

No, its only the fat and/or ugly and/or socially ackward women who are unable to attract men

Just like the majority of pol males who are fat and ugly and socially ackward who blame the jews for being the reason they are permavirgins
>>
>>130912131
Gosh,she needs to be culturally enriched
>>
>>130939245
Day 9? Is he still alive?
>>
File: 1496004006965.png (482KB, 824x490px) Image search: [Google]
1496004006965.png
482KB, 824x490px
>>130910302
shapeshifters
>>
>>130948571
>remember that when you become a father that all your rights to be selfish go out the window as you are, and should be, fully dedicated to your children.

I hope you don't think having children isn't selfish, as well.

Or have you erroneously thought that selfishness is inherently-negative?
>>
>>130917577
>>130924280
>>130941189
>>130941891
>>130944925

>I have literally never left my basement, let alone my home town

Traveling around the world is awesome. I swear all this anti travel butthurt is just mad poorfags upset that they didn't get to go on a nice holiday.

t. right winger who went to England, France, Egypt, Thailand, Malaysia and Singapore last year and literally had the time of his life

Traveling is fucking god tier fun and just a life changing experience really. You will never know it until you do it. Only thing I regret is not going to Germany, I was gonna go but didn't wanted to avoid the migrants, but now that I think about it, could have been a last chance to see the last bit of real germany. Oh well I had en extra long France stay instead and went to both the north and south. South of France is literally god tier.
>>
>>130910302
Because men today are fucking useless.

She needs to find someone 20 years older if she wants to be happy.
>>
>>130950586
It's just a luxury. You can brag about being rich enough to do it but it doesn't make you morally superior. That's what's annoying, people acting like it makes them noble when they're really just signaling class status, and often living beyond their means in order to do so, so it's a false status signal.
>>
>>130950586
i travelled around and i prefer to stay in my country,and i have still so much to visit in it.
why a person should't enjoy his own countrry?
>>
>>130950637
>being this much of a beta white knight
>>
>>130950472
No, selfishness isn't necessarily a bad thing. It's when it's at the expense of others that I think it is bad. When I said that "your rights to be selfish go out the window", it was in the context of raising/providing/doing everything in your power to make sure that your children come first over your own wants, and possibly, needs. How much you value your own time/freedom to do what you want vs your desire to have children is a judgement call best left to oneself, and I wanted to just remind him that if he becomes a father that his children should come first.
>>
>>130950586
I've traveled Anon. Plenty. I'm just not a millennial about it.
>>
>>130910302
>Like many women her generation she has no boyfriend is is childless.
She shouldn't've killed the children she would've had.

Ban abortion.
>>
>>130950977

Well to be fair you are in fucking Italy. You entire country is a holiday destination for many others. I can see you enjoying your home country. But 24 years in rural Australia gets fucking boring. Traveling the world was so amazing and fun for me.

>>130950958

I'm not rich I just saved my tradie bucks mate. Instead of hitting the pub and getting smashed every weekend I saved my bogan shekels up for a trip around the world with some mates.

>morality signalling

What's it got to do with having a nice holiday?
>>
>>130910302
Why would a man want that marked up gutter slut? Look at that nasty skank tattoo.
>>
>>130910302

The pill allows them to fuck around without problems.
A resource rich environment allows them to select for "Cad-mates", which means they can go for the best genes (Chads/Cads) without having to depend on them for support.

The mistake these women make, is that due to feminism and mistakes in "equality" they think that since men at 30 are still fucking around, they think so should they, not knowing that at 30 50% of their fertility is gone and that they are going to start looking like shit by the time theyre 40, while most men at 40 still look good.
>>
>>130938706
But she is not marketing herself for touching, she just looks cute and that can be replaced, you don't even need an ai.
>>
>>130951929
>while most men at 40 still look good

Caveat to this is that the men who look good at 40 put in the effort to invest in their health and well being. Hell, I'm 33 and I see a ton of guys who are my age who have let themselves go. I hope to never get to that point where I have just given up on myself.
>>
>>130910389
Grow up
>>
>>130952213

I agree with you. Men who have decent genes and lifestyle can cruise into their 50s still looking and feeling pretty damn good.

On the other hand, women seem to have it harder, or maybe they're just so hot when they are 20 that by comparison 40 year old women usually look terrible.

The rare Tina Turner, Goldie Hawn, or Cher who still looks hot as hell in their 50s is rare indeed.

Goldie looks a bit rough here, but they claim she's 70 in this pic.
>>
>>130910302

She also grew up as an orphan.

Shes damaged goods.
>>
File: soe dota turbonerd.jpg (643KB, 2048x1252px) Image search: [Google]
soe dota turbonerd.jpg
643KB, 2048x1252px
Who would want a nerd gf
>>
>>130910302
>lowered requirement for college overall
>lowered requirements for women
>easier to get employed, through sex/affirmative action
>if you are at least 5/10 you never have to worry about money, so you can follow your dreams even if they are dumb
>welfare state and no fault divorce destroyed mens worth in relationships and the family unit.
Basically lowered standards, bias towards women and minorities in the workplace, and the saftey net created by males, and even if they are ugly as fuck cretins the welfare state will steal money from working men to give to her anyways.

This is the real non-cuck answer that 99% of retards will give you in this thread.
>>
>>130952295
Why don't you grow up and learn better counters? Don't like people calling out Jews, provide some evidence of the contrary. This is what real mature grown ups do
>>
>>130952295
ancom get out REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>130953163
This is deplorable
>>
>>130936308
>painted fingernails
>low cut black dress
Not a cleaning lady.
>>
File: 1490035775497.jpg (33KB, 230x249px) Image search: [Google]
1490035775497.jpg
33KB, 230x249px
>>130912232
From experience, do it.
I won't be easy, you'll lose a lot of sleep and sanity and it won't be rewarding for the first few months but once you get that first smile... you'll understand.
>>
>>130910389
When you say jews, normies grow angry.

Cultural Marxism is the correct term.
>>
we see more women like this because most men act like irresponsible faggots
>>
>>130910302
Pretty sure she fucks alpha chads and Tyrone on the down low. Most of these gamer girls have the biggest vaginas ever, shit I had a girlfriend like this. Found her dildo collection, talking about big 12 inch black dildos.
>>
>>130912232
yes its worth it. I have 2 and a 3rd on the way. there is no greater joy in life.
>>
>>130957292
>Yames
>Maelk

Not sure if these exactly qualify as alpha.
Yames at least was rich.
>>
I miss James
>>
>>130910302
Worthless woman. Zero value to me.
>>
People from western countries in general aren't having kids or getting married because unless you're born into money, the cost of living is too high and both parents are required to work.

Work work work, gotta make the corporate shills and self-serving government happy and WORK. If you have a child, you've gotta pay for childcare so you can go to WORK to pay for the childcare so you can go to work. Don't worry, even if you have kids immigration will render your effort useless in the long-term. Without endless growth, the system will fail, and the elites won't let this happen.

The great replacement is 10000x worse than eugenics but no one has the power or voice to change it. So to that end, fuck it. Enjoy life to the fullest, and let the richfags of the future enjoy living on their designated shitting street.
>>
I've had friends throughout the years whose parents were already in their 50's when we were in grammar school. Society keeps getting older. People having children later in their years when they have a stable foundation to do so is bound to happen in a society that can stay alive over the age of 80. So, does it matter that women aren't having kids in their late 20's? Yes it does, but keep in mind it's not too late for them considering that if they have kids in their 30's, they'll still be alive 60 years later when technology advances so much to keep them alive.
>>
>>130910302
>student loan debt
>rising health care cost
>high rent
>rising cost of living
>wanting to add another financial burden when you are barely getting by

I'm 35, already divorced and now paying child support thanks to the hag that decided to fuck me over.
>>
File: Untitled.png (503KB, 712x435px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
503KB, 712x435px
>>130956214
>Cultural Marxism
Try globalist elites.
>>
>>130910302
soe puts a lot of selfies on the internet
>>
>>130950586
I've traveled around the world probably more than you, I just don't pretend it's something more than it is
>>
I don't care about this person or what they do with their life. Why do you?
Thread posts: 303
Thread images: 58

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.