[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06- 22/what

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1468795366723.jpg (29KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
1468795366723.jpg
29KB, 620x349px
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-06-22/what-parents-think-about-pauline-hansons-disability-comments/8641872
>>
>>130909712

https://archive.is/PiGMC
>>
>>130909712
Pauline Hanson is a retard
>>
>>130909712
ABC is government funded and doesnt have ads. archiving is useless
>>
>>130909855
>>130909740
but I for one appreciate your efforts Norseman
>>
>>130909712
>She recognised children with special needs can take up more of the teachers' time and their behaviour can often be disruptive. But she argued all children benefited from diversity in the classroom, which added "strength and richness" to their education.

What kind of mental fuckin gymnastics is going on here that you can think a classroom disruption and a student requiring a considerable amount of time is a strength and richness. Jesus fucking christ this delusion has gone over the edge.

Putting kids with special needs means the other students have their teacher time cut in half while the special needs kid himself isnt getting the teaching they need because hes in a class with kids so radically different to him. What the fuck happened to just separating classes based on marks? Its what we did back then and it made perfect sense; the slower students were taught at a pace that didnt drive smarter kids to death by boredom while the smarter kids werent held back by someone asking basic arse shit all day.

I feel like im taking crazy pills
>>
>>130910651
Did you see bill shortcock absolutely reeeeeing hard in parliament about hansons statement?
All it comes down to is they don't want to spend extra money having special needs classes but beat the morality drum all day long.
>>
File: brain damage.png (152KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
brain damage.png
152KB, 401x401px
>>130909712
Literally anyone who's done even 1 month of a teaching degree (or really, has common sense) should be able to tell you that yes, having full-blown autists in regular school classes is a fucking bad idea. You could let some of the low-tier autists in with no problem, but they'd barely be on the spectrum to begin with.

It's bad for the regular kids because their education is disrupted
It's bad for the autistic kids because they're not getting the different education they need
It's bad for the teachers because their workload is essentially doubled and much more difficult

Literally the only people it's not bad for are the people who aren't fucking effected by it, because they can say "oh we treat them just like normal people" and makes them feel all fucking warm and fuzzy inside, even though it's not doing ANYONE any good.

Saying "we should integrate autistic kids into regular classes/schools" is like saying "we should integrate people in wheelchairs into buildings with no elevators or ramps and shitloads of stairs"

Anyone who thinks full-blown autistic kids should be in regular schooling are fucking assholes who should be hated like the cunts they are.
>>
Diagnosed HFA here, I was moved through 3 public schools and had to strike a deal with teachers where I basically sat outside and just worked alone by the books so that the teachers could spend time taming the normies and I could focus.

On one hand I don't believe that integration is healthy but on the other hand we already have community schools for the rejects, kids with disabilities and I'm sure now include kids on the spectrum and those schools are the type to coddle and indoctrinate, not teaching the skills necessary for becoming a functioning member of society but instead creating welfare leeches with mental illness ie: Transfreaks, Jihadi Jakes, Greens voters.

The real problem as with everything is overpopulation.
>>
>>130910816
Nah I didn't follow that fuckwit, this shitty abc article is all I have read and it makes no sense to me. We can't find special needs schools? We've increased education spending by 50% since 2011. That's not including increases before that. Our world ranking have fallen shamefully. What the fuck are we spending it all on? Ducking administrators and other dumbshit.

One of the few things we should spend money on is special needs kids and outside that I think it's clear as day that every extra dollar spent in the class has been a complete waste and children learning on iPads has turned out to not improve a damn thing. Double the cost and half the results while we still can put special ed kids who bring a classroom to a half a different room.

>>130911040
Why is this concept so hard for people to understand and why is Pauline copping so much shit for saying this basic shit? Are we destined to force underperforming kids into classes they cannot handle so we feel good about ourselves? Are we going to stop every 90+ student from doing well so that 30% students can scrape a 45%?
>>
>>130911818
>why is Pauline copping so much shit for saying this basic shit?
Easier for politicians to crucify anyone who colours outside the lines than to actually make changes for good.
Fuck me I swear we have the laziest most cowardly leaders, the only one with balls is a Little old lady who used to run a chip shop.
>>
Not continuing my previous post but semi-related, I believe that there is a direct correlation between the "growing rate of autism" and access to information via the internet. I'm not speaking of low functioning autism, I'm not sure if there has been much change in rate of that.

The overflow of information is addicting and is unmasking swathes of our younger population who would be considered normal if not a little anti-social members of society only 30 years ago. Introducing too much to children at an early age is damaging.

I wouldn't be surprised that if we could somehow ban the usage of internet until the age of 21, the population of children with aspergers/HFA would stagnate, depression and suicide rates would also drop.

I can't word a good argument but it makes more sense than vaccine-induced autism.
>>
>>130911818
>why is Pauline copping so much shit for saying this basic shit?
ABC is a political weapon of the Australian elite, if you watch the patterns of their news cycles you can see that they almost definitely have quotas to take down dissidents. Hanson is an easy target and it is almost every day they try to scrape up something to use against her and ON.

Whenever they get called out they issue the typical
>"we ARE unbiased, we just have to hold politicians* accountable :^)"

Now they've brought back fact check which was and probably still is the most blatant example of this.
>>
>>130911733
Greens voters- what the fuck are you implying? Don't have to be retarded to want to help slow down the ha mans from finally destroying the earth. Your coral reefs are dead and soon so will your coastline. Good luck being a "functioning member of society" when you are stuck in Mad Max
>>
>>130911040
>"we should integrate people in wheelchairs into buildings with no elevators or ramps and shitloads of stairs"

If nothing else it'd make for a wicked reality TV show.
>>
>>130912732
You're an outsider, the Greens party here has almost nothing to do with environmental protection, Greens voters are a cultural pandemic.
>>
>>130909712
Her face is disabled
>>
>>130913067
the Greens was literally created by the members of the disbanded Australian Communist Party. Lee Rhiannon was a literal KGB operative.
>>
>>130910651
This. Bizarre mental gymnastics.

Because Pauline says take the disruptive kids out suddenly we have so many fuckwits pretending that having absolute mongs in every classroom biting teacher, barking like a dog and shitting in their pants is how all schools should be run.

If she said keep them in the same idiots would be opposing her.

Basically its people without a real interest or valid opinion opposing what she says because its her.

Nothing more, nothing less.
>>
>>130909807
fuck off ahmed.
>>
>>130910651
theyre trying to shut her down like they are with trump. its mainly the greens that are butthurt because no one wants to vote for their distopian welfare state future.
>>
just mentioning pauline will bring out all the australian shills here.
i have heard there is an entire floor of a building somewhere in melbourne with 100+ asian students working 24/7 just to shill on /pol/.
>>
>>130909712
literally nothing wrong with segregating autists
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.