[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First, clean your room >dust >polish >everything neatly

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1491104860117.png (47KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
1491104860117.png
47KB, 500x501px
First, clean your room
>dust
>polish
>everything neatly organized
and
>keep up on it
>you don't even think you just clean your room

then
>help everyone you're close to clean their room
>clean your countries room
then consider
>cleaning your room is 'sorting yourself out'
>>
>>130909672

Whatever you tried to convey is completly lost on me. Clean your room ?? Is sorting yourself out ? Cleaning your countries room is sorting your country out ?

So because you sorted yourself out you now consider sorting your country out as your task ?

What does sorting yourself out mean ? Holding a stable middle class job and not living in a pile of garbage ?
>>
>>130909878
Matthew 7:3, but you must try to remove the log from your own eye in order to actually help your brother get the mote out of his
>>
>>130910356

So what is your final message ? What do you even want to say ?
>>
>>130910492
I guess all I have to say is I'm a rambling idiot
I've not cleaned my room, neither in the physical or metaphorical sense. I have nothing to even say and me posting a thread on it is boasting when considered my actual competency on sorting myself out or even realizing life in a way that isn't suffering. But I'm saying to change the world the way we need to, we need to sort ourselves out and spread the new consciousness throughout the world to end the reign of the beast of capitalism that currently rules the earth

t. schizo fucking lmao dude weed
>>
>>130910720
You blame capitalism but I think that lack of focus and goals is more to blame. Capitalism has had no goals in America, none concrete that I could name, aside from making money and succeeding at making a living, but that could hold true for many philosophies. In the wake of two world wars, people tried to the best of theirs abilities to live comfortably, and many things in the world improved. Once things had improved enough, and everyone*had access to running water, toasters, indoor plumbing, and cyberdongs, wars like the war on poverty and drugs have obliterated tracts of our society. War shapes society, not your method of exchanging goods and services.

t. Ayelolmao
>>
File: 1490046844370.jpg (195KB, 720x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1490046844370.jpg
195KB, 720x1000px
>>130911281
so what is it that we should be warring on at this point? I don't know that we're completely done fighting over religion on earth, maybe the war on terror is useful..? but obviously we're not doing something right
>>
>>130911495
Fight for hearth and home. If you're dissatisfied with the way things are going you might like to know you're not alone. I'm horrible at socializing off line, and I'm working on it, but you will have to go meet those like minded people and be a force for change. You clearly already know this. Best of lock.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.