[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>black gets shot by police on live stream and officer is found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

File: us_police.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
us_police.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>black gets shot by police on live stream and officer is found not guilty
Americans, can you explain how that's possible?
>>
>>130909518
Literally marijuana. There's nothing more too it.
>>
Gas the kikes, kill ze negroes
>>
File: sw3jig.jpg (40KB, 887x508px) Image search: [Google]
sw3jig.jpg
40KB, 887x508px
>>130909518
>>
>>130909518
WE
>>
>>130909518
nice link assfaggot
>>
>>130909518
does being live on stream make you innocent now?
>>
>>130909518
nigga was retarded, you can hear him reaching for the gun despite being told not to
>>
>>130909741
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaB8MJhncDc
>>
>>130909518
Police is instructed to shoot in the even that they or a bystander's life is in direct threat.
Black guy putting his hand in his pocket when the officer explicitly told him not to twice is a direct threat to his life.
That's why police say "put your hands in the air" to suspects, so they don't have to shoot them.
Cop followed the law, that's why he wasn't charged with anything.
>>
>>130909518
>how that's possible?
Because he deserved it?
>>
>>130909881
how about you post the dashcam vid where he tells the cop that he has a firearm and when cop says "ok don't reach for it" the guy literally say "I am pulling it out"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1ac7Zblqyk

it was 100% justified
>>
Nice assumptions faggot. You don't know the officers side of the story. Kill yourself Jew.
>>
>>130909881
>video from a live stream
>scene of initial alteraction not on tape
well, that's pretty kek of them
>>
>>130909518
Judge in the name of God. Ye not Guilty.
>>
>Getting emotional over animal deaths
fuck off
>>
>>130909518
A jury of his peers found him not guilty some of them black mind you its tge same way oj got away
>>
>don't reach for it (as cop unsnaps his pistol)
>welll shieeet ummma hav ta pull it out
>*nig ded*
>>
>>130909518
The glove did not fit so they must acquit
>>
Lemme just pull something out of my pocket as I tell you I have a gun.
>>
>>130910339
What was he even thinking? Should we start making gun owners take an IQ test?
>>
>>130910094
it was 100% justified but I never understand why american cops are so fags, do you really need 6 shots to reduce a suspect?

With just one to the any organ people go down like rocks
want to be sure? shot him again
but 6? lol
>>
>>130909699
>cop IQ in the average zone

lel
>>
>>130910617
The cop was obviously terrified

the moment the suspect said he has a firearm the cop's body language completely changes, and he basically screams. He moves his own gun and arms into the car to shoot the suspect but moves his body away, he can barely see where he's aiming

He's just scared so
>>
>>130910094

he says "I'm NOT pulling it out" retard
>>
>>130910617
handguns are very underpowered when it comes to stopping power. There are many cases where people are still able to attack you after being shot. Shit's called "dead man walking"

Police are literally trained to shoot until any threat is neurtralized
>>
>>130910617
>muh 6 shots

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2257966/Paul-Ali-Slater-Intruder-shot-times-face-neck-cornering-mother-kids-attic.html

Mother shoots home intruder five times in face and neck after he cornered her in attic with her twins, 9
She reportedly fired all six rounds, missing only once. The other shots hit Slater about the face and neck.
Slater did eventually get up and managed to return to his vehicle that was parked outside the home, but his injuries left him unable to drive, and it wasn't long before he crashed into a wooded area.
>>
>>130909699
my IQ is around 125 but i am lazy shit. so i depend on write material and explanations
>>
>>130910738
Oh not you again.

He said "ummma hav ta pull it out"
>>
Well first of all he's black. And blacks have a reputation of shooting at police. He tells the cop he has a gun. Then he reaches in his pocket. What did you expect? The officer did the right thing.
>>
>>130909518
Why would he even say he had a gun? Even a civvie like me would treat that as either a threat or a very suspect boast, both of which raise my levels of awareness and fear. I've had my gun on me during meetings with the police, and I haven't mentioned it unless asked. Don't just bust out the announcement like that; or actually, wasn't it his girlfriend who mentioned it first?
>>
People aren't taking into account the totality of circumstances. The police officer racially profiled Mr. Castile, that's why he was so quick to kill him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17nKSPKZg1M

"The two occupants just look like uhhh" [Pauses to choose his words] He was going to say "criminals", because they're black, and in a cheaper vehicle.

If Mr. Castile had been a black man in a nicer vehicle the cop wouldn't have pulled him over in the first place, but even if he had, the stop would've gone a lot differently.

You see, a major component of policing is maintaining social order, and the police, being most racist individuals, view blacks as bad for social order, so they come down hard on low-income blacks, and will violate their constitutional rights like it means nothing.

Just being honest.
>>
>>130911004
I don't know but I thought Americans are allowed to bear arms and carry them in public
>>
>>130910617
Yes, you are taught to completely unload.
Because one or two shots may not completely incapacitate the person immediately.
He may lie there dying with two bullets in him but still be able to fire back at the cop or a bystander.
Then what happens? Your wife happens to be standing by and get shot by a criminal after the cops shot him. Why the fuck didn't they finish the job? Why where they just standing around waiting for the guy to give up?
>>
>>130909518

What happened to the first half of that footage
>>
>>130909698
spbp
>>
File: 1492165177563.gif (347KB, 500x566px) Image search: [Google]
1492165177563.gif
347KB, 500x566px
>>130911121
When a nigger ignores your orders and reaches for his gun, you shoot him.

Whether he's a racist nigger hater is irrelevant to this obvious principle.
>>
I always hate this shit because I know plenty of asshole cops in my town who do nothing but flaunt their power and would rather treat you like shit than keep the peace just because they can.

I know many, many more who just want the situations they deal with to de-escalate. That way, they don't have to file any reports, no one has to get hurt and everyone goes about their way.

When you deal with firearms during a traffic stop, you have no idea what that guy is going to do. Google how many cops (especially down south) have been gunned down during traffic stops. The suspect is trapped and if they have an option to get away, depending on the situation, they might use it.

The cop here didn't even know this guy's name. Does he have a warrant? If he does, is it a hard enough charge he might shoot me to get away? You don't know. And you don't get a second chance to figure it out. You tell the cop you have a gun. You then ask the officer what you need to do to resolve the situation. He will likely open your door, ask you to get out with your hands up, and take the gun from you (and in this case, your license). It sucks, it isn't fun for you or the cop, it takes a long time, its tense, but both of you could lose your LIVES over the situation. The cop in this case has no choice. He clearly told the guy twice not to reach for his pocket. He did. YOU'RE DEAD AT THAT POINT. You can tell how shook the officer was afterwards. He clearly didn't want to do that.

Are cops going to be more racist toward black guys? YES. Does that mean the black guy needs to die? NO. I'm all about liberty and your right to not be fucked over by the cops (aka the govt) but if you want the right to handle a deadly weapon you need to be well aware of the risks, and if you aren't, you shouldn't be handling one, as you're risking not only your own life but the lives of others, and they shouldn't have to deal with your ignorance.
>>
>>130911121
He said the driver looked like one of their suspects. Cops have to profile racially. It could mean life or death. If a race has a reputation of being more criminal, it would be insanity for a cop to not use that information to ensure he gets to go home at night.
>>
>>130910094
Jesus christ. This is just the second time I've actually watched it. The first time I thought was disgusting, both cop and suspect alike. I never heard the... Ima have to pull it out. Just did, why the fuck would you (aparently) reach for anything after making the statement you have a gun? This makes no sense for anyone with a concealed carry.. educate yourself on how not to get shot when being stopped by a cop before carrying a deadly weapon... ffs
>>
File: 1497749198124.png (6KB, 570x533px) Image search: [Google]
1497749198124.png
6KB, 570x533px
>>130909518
>don't reach for gun
>*reach for gun*
>get shot
>>
>>130911373

Totality of circumstances, breh. The cop viewed Mr Castile as a threat from the beginning, saying they JUST LOOK LIKE UHHHHHH....

They just look like uhhhhhh.

He made that shit up about them looking like robbery suspects. How much of their faces could he have fucking seen anyway? In a moving car at a distance.

He racially profiled the man, and that's why he was so quick to kill him.

It wasn't a good shoot, and the only way to deny that is to have a lack of looking at the totality of circumstances.
>>
>>130909518
white male privilege
>>
>>130910580
>What was he thinking
>thinking
>nigger
>>
>Be American
>Get Shot
It's just part and parcel of living in Africa.
>>
>>130909699
>teachers
>high IQ
>most teachers are women, who have a shallow and straight bell curve that sits in the average zone

Thats how I know this is fucked up
>>
>>130911533
>Totality of (irrelevant) circumstances, breh.
It's simply a fact that blacks are more likely to kill cops. It's simply a fact that a cop is in a more dangerous situation when he pulls over a black dude.

Being extra cautious in this case is completely justified.

But all of this is besides the point.... The cop was not wrong to shoot the nigger. Whether he racially profiled or not is irrelevant to the nigger grabbing his gun when a cop is standing over him.
>>
>>130911121
>The police officer racially profiled Mr. Castile, that's why he was so quick to kill him.
Whats wrong with racially profiling considering niggers do most of the crime?
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (26KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
26KB, 480x360px
>>130909518
Because Liberatards still haven't figured out Politician double speak. No city is going to pay for damages.

No municipality will convict an officer. Why? Because they don't want to pay for damages. If a cop is found guilty it is the city that pays, not the cop. No lawyer would prosecute or else risk never being able to work in the city again. Would you keep around the jerks that made you fork out millions? No! One guilty verdict an entire precinct loses it's pension. The city loses money, meaning cut backs. That's a crony politican's nightmare. One dead black kid isnt worth a politican losing his office!

Democrats have perfected the game. Especially black ones. They tell poor dumb minorities that cops are racist and get away with killing. At the same time they pressure officials not to prosecute any cops. Manipulate the courts just enough to confuse the public. That way they can play the race card with the dummies and at the same kiss ass to the police unions. Minorities get thier day in court and the cops get assurance they will be found not guilty.

You can have a minority lead police force and they still wont prosecute a single retarded cop. Democrats got it to be a zero-sum game.
>>
>>130911776
>Whether he racially profiled or not is irrelevant

That's about as much of a concession as I can expect from /pol/.

I'll consider my job a success in this topic as being the voice of reason.
>>
>>130911810
This sounds scumbaggy enough to might actually be true.
>>
>>130911908
Ahh, good. Then we are both successful at getting the other to concede.
>>
>>130911908
go pat yourself on the black
>>
>>130910617
kill yourself fucking retard
>>
>>130910617
>not bumpfiring all 15 rounds as soon as you see a black person and then loading another mag

sorry you're not cut out to be a bolis ossifer
>>
>>130910617
Real life is not fucking movies you fucktard
You make sure its dead
>>
>>130910094
you hear in his voice that he himself was scared.
i think he didn't shoot cause' he wanted but because he was scared. i heard that type of crying voice afterwards. I think he didn't meant to shoot him..
>>
Seems like an easy way to sodoku by cop. Just claim you have a gun then make a wuick grabbing gesture and bang bang. Either a nice lawsuit or Rip.
>>
>>130912716
Yeah takes balls but so does suicide so not a bad idea.
>>
>>130911953
Because it is true!

If a wrongful death is proven in court it is the local goverment that pays the victom's family. Most cities do not have slush funds for such verdicts. Wrongful deaths suites can go into the millions. That can destroy a city that is already millions in debt for pensions.

When nearly everyone in the courtroom is paid by the local goverment, there is an incentive to make sure the city doesn't pay out, or else lose thier job in the next budgeting plan. Rules for evidience are strictly enforced, juries are made to look at the case in an odd objective way, Police and lawyer unions hold meetings with the major, etc.

The whole racism drama is to distract from politics. The battle is about money and how to make the problem go away without losing money. Meanwhile media is playing the peoples' heart strings.
>>
>>130910738
LOL as much as I wish that stupid nigger died because of his inability to fucking speak clearly, he definitely did not say that
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.