[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the fuck do i win the debate that gender is entirely a social

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

How the fuck do i win the debate that gender is entirely a social construct? The facts are that there are no real observable genes that differentiate the genders besides xy which is responsible for genital shape. Though surely if you believe gender has a solid foundation in biology, there must be more than just a gender shape difference? Is there any proof of differing genes between say, women and mtf? what are these genes?

Spare me the pictures of some ugly women and some beautiful trap girl side by side saying LMAO U THINK THESE ARE THE SAME SUB-GENDER. Trap people can be ugly and have small fuckin clits and cleft lips too. I need genetic proof. Something solid, not just a meme pic.
>>
>>130908063
does testosterone influence behavior?
>>
>>130908063
>The facts are that there are no real observable genes that differentiate the genders besides xy which is responsible for genital shape.
which are also responsible for hormones which affect the development
>>
Read up feminist articles about how genders are biologically the same. Simply google "Genders are the same feminist"
>>
>>130908063
>There are no genes that differentiate between having Huntington's disiese amd not having it except the Huntington gene on chromosome 4
So Huntington's disiese is a social construct? Also XY are not genes but chromosomes, they do much more than a single gene you littelar pleb.
>>
>>130908063
How much more binary does it have to be? X OR Y!
>>
File: 1494476921734.jpg (44KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
1494476921734.jpg
44KB, 620x413px
> any proof of differing genes between say, women and mtf? what are these genes?
HAHAHAHAH
Try taking test blockers with estrogen and see what happens. Your genital shape won't change, right?
Most retarded OP I've seen in a while.
>>
>>130908063
Gender and sex are synonymous.

You're thinking of sexuality, of which tou can choose to be whatever you want.

Wht you cannot do however is to change the definition of the word gender because you want the worlds attention. So go suck all the dick you want, no-one cares, until you atart moaning about how people hate you sucking dick. Because no they don't you fuckin whiny attention whore.
>>
>>130908851
Gender is a word that was changed to mean socially constructed identity independent of sex by John Money in the 1950s. Look him up. He did some dastardly things to try and prove that there were men and women were psychologically identical to each other.
>>
>>130908063
There's no point arguing about that, no one is going to change their opinion.
Sex is biologic and gender is usually linked with it and unless you argue that gender is somehow disconnected from sex you have no arguments.
After that it's just philosophy since you have no facts.
>responsible for genital shape
And the ability to give birth, hormone production, bone shape, etc.
>>
Start off by separating Gender from Sexuality. Sex is determined by genes, and NOT just XY. Sex can be grouped into two major categories of Male and Female. For the most part the genomes will be xx for female and xy for male, although there are some outliers there with xyy and shit like that.

But the thing is that despite the way we are genetically INTENDED to be male/female sexually, the mutative and imperfect nature of cellular mitosis, the same thing that allows for evolution and genetic diversity, essentially throws a massive wrench in the works and turns a dichotomy into something almost like a spectrum with two major groupings that can intersect.

Hermaphrodites. Males that are born with a hormone system that does not react to testosteron, females with vestigial penises, etc. Males that have feminine inclinations, females with masculine inclinations.

And thats it for sex. Now for gender.
When you think of a female and male, in terms of how they act and what they normally do in society, you think about roles as well as expectations of behavior. Society has over time constructed these roles and expectations from what were originally purely logical ideas. Females stayed at home or out of danger. Males were expendable warriors. Females took care of the young. Males hunted and gathered. There were exceptions to those rules, but you get the idea.

Gender IS a social construct, but one that is, despite a large amount of change over time, none the less a social construct with its roots in genetics and evolutionary roles.
>>
File: jnfxghghbd.png (138KB, 350x502px) Image search: [Google]
jnfxghghbd.png
138KB, 350x502px
This is What you need
>>
>>130908063
Men cannot get kids you fool.Also they have balls and more testosteron than womyn
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.