[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think you western assholes have it bad refugees? Brb >Be

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: Screenshot_2017-04-13-16-14-39.png (425KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-13-16-14-39.png
425KB, 480x854px
You think you western assholes have it bad refugees?

Brb
>Be Iranian
>Be Pakistani
>Forced to accept 3-4 million afghans into your countries each

>Afghan refugees bring massive amounts of crime, drugs, prostitution, rapes
>Refugees fed, given clothes, shelter through Iranian and Pakistani tax payers money
>In return the afghans fucking hate your guts despite the fact that they would all starve to death if it wasn't for your nations and people's help

If you want everyone to hate refugees in your country then export more Afghans. They're all worthless people.
>>
>>130905013
Why should we care about non-Europeans or people who are not from our ethnic group?
>>
>>130905183
Because you're a mongol rape baby.
>>
File: 1496863555848.png (31KB, 698x396px) Image search: [Google]
1496863555848.png
31KB, 698x396px
>>130905477
says the 56% mudbaby
>>
>>130906316
>200 million whites dont matter because Louisiana is liberia 2.0

fuck off kike
>>
It's not that we're saying the West is a shithole, we're saying we don't want liberals, commies, and kikes to turn it into a shithole.
>>
>>130905013
>be sandnigger
>live in sandniggerland
>have to put up with other sandniggers

YOU POOR SANDNIGGER I FEEL SO SORRY FOR YOU OP!
>>
>>130905013
cool, I think you should get rid of them, however you deem necessary
>>
>>130905013
Why yuo take screenshot of picture instead of save it?
Yuo are stupid?
>>
File: IMG_6144.png (283KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6144.png
283KB, 1024x819px
>>130905477
Gotta love how Russians trigger non-white subhumans while being one of the purest races
>>
File: iran.jpg (93KB, 640x569px) Image search: [Google]
iran.jpg
93KB, 640x569px
>>130905013
Sand niggers invading sand niggers?

That's like Canadians invading America.

Your country will always be shit until you return to Zorastrianism
>>
>>130905013
>BRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAPP
>>
>>130906316
>>130906448
Yeah I think the problem is that we just have so many nonwhites here.
Like I very consciously notice whenever I see a mixed race person, but I don't when I see a non-white person.
I don't think it's that Americans are 56% white but rather than America is 56% white.
People are more opposed to race mixing than /pol/ might think.
I worked in Portland, OR for like 8 years before I moved to right wing death squad territory and within this liberal faggot utopia I worked with Asians from Hong Kong, Vietnam, Japan, Taiwan, Africans from Ethiopia, Sudan, Mexicans, and Whites from the U.S. and Europe, and zero percent of them were race-mixed or were dating/married to another race.
Actually now that I write this and remember it, one Chinese girl was married to a white American, but that was the only one out of like 300 employees that I ever saw and I went to a lot of employee gatherings with spouses.
People by and large want to stay within there own race, even in the most libshit fag zones.
>>
>>130906608
Persians are Aryan. Fuck off Abo.
>>
>>130907032
>be Aryan sandnigger
>still sandnigger
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.