[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women are just the worst. >Wife is an RN, started working

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 20

File: 1497609614527.jpg (87KB, 590x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497609614527.jpg
87KB, 590x600px
Women are just the worst.

>Wife is an RN, started working at a new hospital and she decided to invite all her coworkers over for a party to get to know them all
>All female, there was a single guy there but he's the greatest flaming faggot I've ever seen
>They all come over and I'm making drinks and stuff for them, about 20 people
>As the night goes on, the talk starts to turn to politics. Try so hard not to present my massive pulsating red pill to the entire room
>Eventually someone talks about there being a war and how they'd probably all have to serve considering they are nurses, one of them turns to me and cracks a joke "I guess they won't need accountants in a war hahaha"
>Tell her i'd serve anyway, why would I not?
>Wife spins around and stares at me; "YOU'D WILLINGLY GO TO WAR? WHY?"
>Entire room is staring at me waiting for my response, I just mutter something about it being the right thing to do
>Some black chick shakes her head, "if there's a war I'd go hide and get my husband to hide too!"
>Entire room agrees with her, all of them nodding

What the fuck ever happened to patriotism, /pol/? If a war breaks out, us men are completely fucked once again aren't we?

>Women constantly shouting about equality, demanding female presence in action and war films
>From what I've seen, that's about as honest as a Muslim swearing on his quaran
>>
women and niggers dont belong on the battlefield anyways.
>>
>>130901474
It's so painful to hide the Red Pills. Were you drunk? How did you manage to not say anything about the Jews? I always do when I'm drunk.
>>
>>130901474
>Not going on a drunken rant against the "you know who's" and how they financed all the wars and kill goy children and drink their blood in matzo soup in a black sabbath during the Passover.

You could have red pilled them all.

Step yo game up.
>>
>>130901474
>Dying for multicultural Australia...
>Fighting for 'le civic nationalism'...
>>
>>130901835

The battlefield seems like a good place for miggers actually
>>
>>130901897

I am surprised you haven't been hauled off to a camp for having the (((wrong))) opinions...
>>
Remind them that the military train their own nurses and don't accept civilian trained RNs. None of them have anything to worry about, there is too much risk of one of them being a spy. Also a career in the civilian world teaches you a lot of bad habit that the military would have to train out of them. In other words, the accountant is more cost effective to train and would end up becoming a better trained nurses than all of them put together. Because that is what the military expects.
>>
>>130901474
>Try so hard not to present my massive pulsating red pill to the entire room

You acting like a little bitch is the problem OP

>>130901835

/thread
>>
File: Perfectly calm.png (188KB, 424x470px) Image search: [Google]
Perfectly calm.png
188KB, 424x470px
>>130901474
>tfw I'm a redpilled male nurse
>tfw life is suffering
>mfw most of the nurses I'm working with don't know shit about what's really going on (as do most others)
>mfw they swallow all the MSM bluepill lies about Trump

Nursing's a heavily entrenched leftist field.

>>130902271
I don't even think Civic nationalism has much of a chance. Most of the public are idiots when it comes to (((refugees))) and Islam.
>>
>>130902572

>male nurse

You're a fucking unicorn, I'll give you that.
>>
>>130901474
We recently adjusted the conscription laws to include women.
:^)
>>
>>130902675

And was there much wailing and gnashing of salty vaginas as a reaction?
>>
>>130901474

I'd go to war to defend NZ or Australia. That's it.
>>
>>130902496
This, op shud have hit his wife in fron if everyone
>>
>>130902654
Male nurses, at least in Australia, are more like Security Guards in function. You have to deal with all the violent druggos and restrain them, plus deal with coons getting uppity when they aren't able to scam the hospital out of whatever painkiller they're trying to get. As a result male nurses actually have really good job prospects here, it's just you have to be willing to pick up the slack for a bunch of women.
>>
>>130901474
You willingly invited niggers into your home? Why?
>>
>>130902840

You just described an orderly.
>>
>>130901474
out of curiosity what state are you in?
>>
>>130902723
It passed unnoticed.
>>
>>130902840

So do you get time to perform actual nursing functions in between the abos and coons chimping out?
>>
They are all fucking sheeple who would die as soon as anything started. Not worried about a civil war because it would be very short. We all know which side would win.
>>
File: 1491316981389.jpg (64KB, 640x472px) Image search: [Google]
1491316981389.jpg
64KB, 640x472px
Is it AUSPOL time already?
>>
I would not die for the jews or some sandland cunts
>>
File: 1495386285177.jpg (326KB, 779x777px) Image search: [Google]
1495386285177.jpg
326KB, 779x777px
>>130901474
>pozzies being pozzed
Not surprised.
>>
>>130901474
We indulged the self-centered SJW bullshit for so long that, aided by a culture that hasn't reconciled the conflicting notions of independence from traditional relationships with biological reality, we completely ruined the majority of several generations of women.
>>
>>130903006
Yes but it will usually be things the female nurses don't want to do because they're too hard or gross. Really depends on where you are though, i suppose.
>>
Go to war for (((them))) because it's the right thing to do!
>>
>>130901474
Women are cowards, when the boat is sinking they're not thinking about saving any children they're heading for the nearest lifeboat.
>>
Impliggin id go to war so our cuck governemnt can import more muzzies and give them gibs while i die.
>>
>>130903162
I'm sure OP meant in defence of his nation
>>
File: bleach.jpg (12KB, 206x213px) Image search: [Google]
bleach.jpg
12KB, 206x213px
>>130901835
They belong back home in bed while whitey gets slaughtered, amirite?
>>
>>130901474
>Some black chick shakes her head, "if there's a war I'd go hide and get my husband to hide too!"
I wonder where this stupid bitch thinks she can hide in an era of ICBMs and drone warfare
>>
>>130901474
>warring for jews
>red pilled
Fack off m8.
>>
>>130902966

Checked. That's strange considering the butthurt the Americans had about drafting their daughters.

http://archive.is/h30YM
>>
>>130902654
We are indeed. I actually worked with an agency nurse that was a Trump supporter and lurks /pol/ on the odd occasion. He wanted to do rural nursing. Haven't seen him in a long time.

>>130902840
Pretty much true. (I haven't worked with abos or coons as yet) I work in neurology (people with MND, Huntington's, MS) so lots of heavy movement and the rare person needing the restraint for sedative.
It would be nice to work with some other redpilled nurses but I guess I'll have to carefully leak information.
>>
>>130903087
this you're basically a workhorse while the women do the easy/fun jobs because "men do physical labour better"
>>
>>130902439
No one reports you to the tolerance police if you drink alone...
>>
>>130901474
>Women are just the worst.

yep. they are literally subhumans, evolutionarywise speaking.
>>
>>130903087

> things the female nurses don't want to do because they're too hard or gross

So everything except surfing on facebook or collecting a paycheck?
>>
>>130901474
ask not why patriotism is dead. Ask why patriotism is in whites mostly

Answer? to kill you off, dumb faggot.
>>
>>130901835
What other use is there for a roastie than being cannon fodder? You don't even have to give them expensive weapons, just let them be glorified human meat shields.

Might as well make the toastie roasties useful somehow. Unless you're implying we'd be making wives out of roasties, going to war to die in order to provide for them to be single mothers, and somehow that would make them traditional and not degenerate?

Wish I could just line up all the tradcucks and shoot them.
>>
>>130901474
Very disappointed that you let these ppl in your home to begin with mate. Should have booked them a table at Sizzlers and gone to the RSL for a few hours.
>>
>>130901474
Women don't do war and never will.

Even the women that explicitly join up to fight in combat end up suddenly catching the preggers.

The ones that do end up overseas don't even get put into any dangerous situations anyways.

In a real shooting fight like WW1 or WW2 you bet your fucking ass they'll drop all this equality bullshit in an INSTANT. Just look at what effect #draftourdaughters had on hillary. The very idea that women could be conscripted to fight in wars they vote in favor of makes them blanche.

And frankly this is one of the biggest reasons I don't think they should have the right to vote. Not unless they're willing to sign up for conscription into the military.
>>
>>130902378
Look into the wars between whites and blacks in africa.

Blacks are... really bad at war.
>>
>>130904210
>Blacks are... really bad at war.

lol cracka lies, have you not played battlefield 1 ?
>>
>>130903440
We're all women in the womb, and then hormones change some of us into men
>>
>>130902572
>Nursing's a heavily entrenched leftist field.
glad i dodged that bullet

i just drive around people in my taxi and redpill them
>>
>>130901474
I think you got stuck with a bad crowd anon. I know a few girls that would sign up with me. Joining the National Guard this year. Just got my EMT cert
>>
>>130902572
>Nursing's a heavily entrenched leftist field

Maybe where you're at but my sister is a nurse (she's worked in elderly care and as a prison nurse) and she's fairly red-pilled. She hates Trump but she hates Hillary even more.

Of course, it helps that she lives in Florida so it's not Jew York city...
>>
File: goy.gif (13KB, 180x210px) Image search: [Google]
goy.gif
13KB, 180x210px
>>130901474
>I just mutter something about it being the right thing to do

Yeah that's how they tricked my great grandfather into fighting in the first world war, then he was bitterly disappointed when the second world war happened and they used the same tricks again (first world war was supposed to be the "war that ends all wars").

Then he learned about the Jews......
>>
>>130902572
It's harder to work in the medical field and be conservative.
>>
>>130901474

>Australian
>not wanting to go to war
>not understanding the traumatic legacy in the nation's collective psyche of pic fucking related
>>
File: Emu War.jpg (23KB, 403x302px) Image search: [Google]
Emu War.jpg
23KB, 403x302px
>>130904742

feking captcha
>>
>>130901474
>X is just the worst
Stop talking like a Tumblrina.
>>
>>130901474
While it is the right thing to do. We no longer control our countries so you're gonna die for some Jews wallet.
>>
>>130901474
desu i wouldnt go to war for my coutnry either, its not worth fighting for
>>
File: 1406733904105.png (1MB, 1652x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1406733904105.png
1MB, 1652x1080px
>>130901474
hohohoho
>>
>>130905125

In its current state it isn't...

>can't raid muslim hives without "evidence"
>raid people's homes for saying naughty things on facebook
>>
File: 1495916660141.jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1495916660141.jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>>130901897
I don't drink, hate the feeling of being drunk and legitimately don't like the taste of alcohol except for whiskey & coke. No point talking to these people about anything remotely red pilled as you'd get called a "(x)PHOBIC" almost immediately with no room for recourse.

Better to stay silent on these things and let these degenerates run their mouths so you know who is worth saving on the day of the rope.

>>130902271
Except multicultural Australia is more unified than any other multicultural experiment on the planet. People here seem to adapt the Australian culture extremely well, and become dedicated to preserving our (see; British colonial) culture at all costs.

We barely have anybody actually do the whole "fuck Australia xDD" shit here in public because they're likely to get the shit beaten out of them, and most employers are still in the mindset that stakeholders wouldn't be too thrilled with supporting or working with a company that isn't "true blue".

>>130902572
I don't know how you do it mate. All the ones I've met so far seem so absolutely entitled and cuntish that it's ridiculous. Keep the good fight going.

>>130902755
What about England? If mass civil war breaks out there between the whites and shit skins, you wouldn't fly over to help out? I know that's an extreme example, but would you legitimately want to defend white England?

>>130902940
WA. Perth fag.

>>130903171
Seems that way, doesn't it? My boss is a woman, and the amount of laziness and entitlement she exhumes is ridiculous. Seems that way with all white collar female workers actually.

>Women fuck up
>They get HR disciplinary hearings where their needs are put first, they are victims until otherwise proven beyond doubt
>Man fucks up
>Gets thrown infront of the nearest pissed-off, over worked middle manager and either fired on the spot or heavily punished

>>130903302
She had an African accent which pissed me off, considering my tax dollars paid for her to become a nurse
>>
>>130901474
I want these people to get the fuck out of my country
>>
>>130905440
>I know that's an extreme example, but would you legitimately want to defend white England?
They are perfectly capable of doing it themselves.
>>
File: 1455014440593.jpg (727KB, 1402x1638px) Image search: [Google]
1455014440593.jpg
727KB, 1402x1638px
>>130901474
What the fuck is wrong with all of you?

WE ARE WAR. War is what drives us, the first day of civilization was when Urk looked over at Cronk and decided "that mother fucker needs to die"

Then he created fire and burned Cronk the fuck alive. You're an embarrassment to the glory of humanity.
>>
>>130903373
It's because we don't really get told stuff.

System needs to go, man.
>>
>>130905630

They aren't anymore since the government raids their house if they say mean things on any social media outlet.

They're fucked, mate.
>>
File: image.jpg (8KB, 125x83px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
8KB, 125x83px
>>130901474
why would Australia go to war
Australia would be a very hard county to invade
long supply lines
a desert which is fucking huge

Aus, don't get sucked not another pointless war
save your precious white people

if went to war with Russia
I would betray this brown shithole
>>
>>130905728
in 2011 UK was 87% white, let's assume it is 80% today, that's still like 45 million whites. More than double our white population. They can sort it out themselves.
>>
You should have deconstructed her argument OP, drop redpills wherever you can and don't buy into this "hide your powerlevel" bullshit. That doesn't mean start ranting about ZOG, but well constructed redpills on immigration, Islam, politics etc need to be dropped on normies because that's the only way our ideals will gain support.

I redpilled dozens of people at university on Islam, refugees, europe, right wing politics ect. It's uncomfortable for them at first but the look in someone's dejected face when they know deep down you are correct and their whole agenda is bullshit is priceless.
>>
File: 1481405737101.jpg (77KB, 660x495px) Image search: [Google]
1481405737101.jpg
77KB, 660x495px
>>130903279
you didn't save the thumbnail but you might as well have
>>
>>130901474
I have made it clear several times to my wife that if a war broke out between major powers, I would join as a willing volunteer.

The reasons being that conscription is always inevitable in this country at some point and that it is always better socially, during wartime especially, to volunteer.

Conscripts during major confrontations, in nations that did not observe the practice before hostilities, are treated like shit... They have a higher probability of not surviving if engaged by the enemy because your team mates are unreliable, unmotivated plebs.

Running and hiding is pathetic. I'm not going to spend over a decade in prison for draft evasion. I'm not going to receive poor treatment, inferior equipment and reduced training opportunities, especially when those things could save my life and, most importantly...

No one fucking cares if you are the "Good German." An invading army would fuck you up just as bad if you were one of the bad ones. They will rape your wives and daughters and pimp out your sons just like any invader in history.

It's a no brainer. You may not agree with the politics or rationale for war, but if it's on, you are on your countries side by default and you better fight as hard as it takes to make sure your team wins, otherwise you and your family are fucked.

Your wife's idiot friends are stuck in a bubble of comfort and can't imagine these things ever happening to them.
>>
>>130901474
There are many women in the military right now, willing to die for your freedom. Have some respect
>>
>>130904412
Poo or Gyro? Doing God's work either way ausbro.

>>130904708
See any nurse at a unionist rally. Especially the ones that have used any of those facebook filters. There's still progress to be made anon, but would she end up miserable in the journey though?

>>130904732
Yeah I even went googling to see if there was even such a thing as a conservative nurse. There are, but very rare.

>>130905440
It absolutely stuns me when a lot keep wanting "free" stuff (incl. (((FREE))) healthcare) but don't understand the economic cost; shit even I read Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell and Economics in One Lesson by Henry Hazlitt and I probably have a better understanding of economics than most leftist nurses. Or even when it comes to the offshore refugee centres.
One of the only things I can admire about the nursing unions though is that some of the older gen (especially at where I am) have pushed hard for the no lift policy to be put in place nationwide; this undoubtedly cut down many back and shoulder injuries.
>>
I know a girl who was secretly working as a prozzie and dumped her bf because he went with his mates to the strippers.

Women truly are a meme. Some of them anyway.
>>
>>130906043
this, join the SS not the Volkssturm
>>
>>130901474
I'd fight and Die for Queen and Country, but i would not fight for the Muzzie loving Cock suckers in the government
>>
>>130905964

I think they're fucked because

>the dole which made them complacent and lazy
>muslims can run around screaming "British police go to hell" without getting prosecuted
>CCTV cameras everyfuckingwhere
>the government cracks down on wrongthink (case in point: anyone getting arrested over twitter and faceberg posts)
>cops afraid to do anything to anyone except white people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgRpZ-OdN7o
>>
>>130904210
Well they managed to beat Italy.
>>
File: 1491947915285.png (1B, 486x500px)
1491947915285.png
1B, 486x500px
>>130903279
>>130901835
Exactly white bois need to get out there and fight. The blacks will make sure the women are safe back home.
>>
>>130906921

Beating Italy is like winning a chess match against a paraplegic Down's Syndrome patient...
>>
File: auspepevegemite.png (19KB, 307x294px) Image search: [Google]
auspepevegemite.png
19KB, 307x294px
>>130901474
http://vocaroo.com/i/s17gGQGpUz5P
>>
Thank you OP. Because I know now more retards like you are willing to lose your life for "patriotism" like some faggot. I should be good when it kicks off.
>>
>>130902271
This. Not to mention fighting some jew war in the middle east no doubt. Fuck that. Die for the jew or make it home and be treated like shit for being a white male
>>
>>130907302
Weakness, globalistic cancer.

Do you know the kikes fear nationalism so much?

A focused and driven people can move mountains.
>>
>>130902191
If you split one pill into 20 it's not effective and the disease simply builds a resistance.
>>
>>130901474
You just woke me in a way. If there were ever a time that I needed to defend the country from an objectively evil opposition I'd do it and some other people wouldn't. Never thought about that since there hasn't been a real threat in my lifetime
>>
>>130901474
DONT WORRY WHITE BOI, IMMA MAKE SURE YO WOMANS SAFE AND SATISFIED ERRY NIGHT.
>>
>>130901474
red pill burning a hole in your pocket as you listen to their heresies
>>
>>130901474
Op this is not surprising the end came of marxisim was to make us too weak to oppose our enemy's, as an unintentional side effect it has made our society so degenerate and morally cowardly that it is not worth defending.
>>130902572
Hey fellow male nurse
>>
>>130901474
>is accountant
>is married
>has wife who is a nurse
>is normie
>complains about women being the worst in a board he doesn't belong to
>>
>>130906921
Argentina and Italy have never fought a war against each other
>>
>>130902572
Studying to be a enrolled nursing the semester up.
>>
>>130910279
Haven't you heard about the Great Italo-Argentinean War?
>>
>>130901474
It was your job to be a man in that situation.
Instead you pussied out.
Women follow strong leaders, you failed to be one, don't blame them because you're too much of a wimp to do your fucking job.
>>
>>130906352
>Doing God's work either way ausbro.
cheers

white btw all the drivers are, im the only one under 50 lol
>>
If you fight a war that isn't threatening your family and your dirt then you're a cuck desu
>>
>>130910156
Sup fellow male nurse! What's your field? Are any colleagues wary about what goes on in the world?

>>130910420
Nice work man! Enrolled nursing is quite a bit of work; but well rewarding none the less. Have you thought about going RN later down the track?

>>130911028
Hmm fair enough. Kek most of the ones I see in my town (and states capital to some degree) are older white guys in the daytime and Indians at night.
>>
bump just cause its aussie thread and for catalog colponisation
>>
>>130907047
Lol. Keeping the children, women, elderly, criminals, and the retarded back home during a war has been the effective standard for a long time. The healthy but cowardly always got a bullet though.
>>
>>130902572
If there was a war, I'd be more afraid of the nurses than the enemy. If they're as liberal as it sounds, they'd kill their own patients for being soldiers.
>>
Women and non whites have no innate sense of community or country. Allowing women into politics was one of the first steps taken to crumble our societies
>>
File: bateman.gif (549KB, 500x283px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.gif
549KB, 500x283px
>>130901474
>fighting for cuckold: the country

the only war im partaking in is the civil war
>>
>>130904708
>Florida
>not Jewish
Lmao, the state has as many Jews and New York does
>>
And he's fighting for Democracy
and fighting for the Reds
He says it's for the peace of all
He's the one who must decide
who's to live and who's to die
and he never sees the writing on the walls
He's the one who gives his body
as a weapon to a war
and without him all this killing can't go on
He's the universal soldier and he
really is to blame
His orders come from far away no more
They come from him, and you, and me
and brothers can't you see
this is not the way we put an end to war
>>
> I'm making drinks and stuff for them, about 20 people
Slave of the Cunt
>>
>>130901474
Women are evolutionarily designed to be parasites

A parasite doesn't sacrifice for anyone but itself
>>
>>130913064
a poet enters the thread about mixing drinks for poofters and male nurses
good to know our world is in tip top condition
>>
>>130901474
ive debated with feminist women who believe in the wage gap and the pink tax and constantly say that there's still a massive patriarchy in the first world. but when i brought up that american women still dont have to sign the draft, they avoided the topic and turned the debate into whether the draft is ok or not. i tried to tell them that it's in the constitution but they kept repeating the same points over and over until i wanted to get a fucking aneurysm.
>>
>>130913057

Only in the northern parts and maybe the Keys.
>>
>>130913480
>in the northern parts
You've got that wrong. South Florida is overrun with them. They're all over the place in Tampa as well. Northern Florida is the only Jew-free part of Florida.
>>
>>130913643

How far south we talking about though?
>>
>>130913726
West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, Miami Beach and the Miami suburbs, and Naples. I'm not sure on Ft. Myers.
>>
>>130904411
>leaf biology
>>
>>130911393
>Nice work man! Enrolled nursing is quite a bit of work; but well rewarding none the less. Have you thought about going RN later down the track?
Yeah I'm thinking of going RN later on.
>>
>>130901474
My mates are doctors and I've worked as a wardy. Nurses spend all day complaining about their husbands etc and brewing bitterness amongst each other.
Rarely some will be red pilled if they work in ER and see shitskins being shit skins.
The young ones pre-empathy burn out are okay, but it's not long before they stop caring and that shit will carry over at home. Fuck that shit.
>>
>>130915429
As a wardy I loved male nurses. Rarely needed help and were genuinely pretty chummy. Most seemed to resent the cuntiness around the rest of the nurses too.
>>
File: vzrvyvX.png (529KB, 1984x1736px) Image search: [Google]
vzrvyvX.png
529KB, 1984x1736px
why are snowniggers more militarist than southerners? is it the viking blood?
>>
File: 1449896330429.jpg (119KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1449896330429.jpg
119KB, 600x400px
>>130901474
They are just fucking cucks mate.
I'm from Cronulla in sydney pic related.
Every bloke down here would enlist straight away if there was a big war, infact me and my mates were talking about it the other day and we said we would all do it. Don't worry they are just fucking pussies.
>>
>>130917265
Southerners have their fair share of militaristic history too Turk. The Roman republic valued military valor above all else and conquered vast amounts of Europe. The Iberians had tons of militaristic Holy Orders and staged a reconquista to kick out the Muslims and Jews.

It's the Indo-European blood and spirit, not just viking blood. Today though, it is mostly Eastern Europe that carries the fire of the Indo-European spirit with them.
>>
>>130901474
>War breaks out because the kikes want it to happen
>wanting to fight for this "diverse" country

I'm not going to participate in any battle except when I'm protecting my family.
>>
>>130917940
Save everyone some time and put all your valuables out on the front lawn then bitch.

The weak shall fear the strong.
>>
>fighting for a country that lost against a couple of flightless birds
Just send the Emus. There is no need to embarass yourself in front of the whole world.
>>
>>130918154
>Playing the kikes game

Nah I'll just take my family and bug out...
>>
>>130901474
Globalism is our strength anon, if anyone from a western nation would die for their country today they are fucking stupid.
>>
>>130917681

>I would just go to war for no reason regardless of the war

Good goyim
>>
>>130918508
I mean if its world war 3 and there are shitskins knocking on our doorstep, you fucking jerk.
>>
>>130904708
>Prison nurse

Anyone surrounded by niggas all day would be redpilled
>>
>>130904210
somebody has to be cannon fodder though anon
>>
>>130918931

Apologies if it's not that obvious to me since many seem to be ok with dying in Syria for the greater good of Israel
>>
>>130901474
I'd never fight for the UK.
Dying in a war is dying for a government, not for the nation.
>>
>>130919207
>yfw ive got my interview for the army in 2 weeks
>>
>>130918207
That could unironically work, just look how they don't allow any cats or dogs in; might have disastrous ecological results
>>
File: 13.gif (85KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
13.gif
85KB, 600x700px
>>130904121
Service guarantees citizenship!
>>
>>130901474
> dying for a government that will replace dead white men with muslim rapists and chinks

Oy vey, die in (((war))) for your (((country))).
>>
>>130901474
Nice fucking blog
>>
Sex: I'd rather have 6 guys silently fucking each other then one rostie fucking podcasting the whole event.

Women sound ridiculous when having sex.
>>
File: IMG_2283.jpg (82KB, 1024x512px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2283.jpg
82KB, 1024x512px
>>130901474
You autistic fuck. How you managed to find yourself a wife, escapes me.
>>
>MUH PATRIOTISM

Bent double, like old beggars under sacks,
Knock-kneed, coughing like hags, we cursed through sludge,
Till on the haunting flares we turned our backs
And towards our distant rest began to trudge.
Men marched asleep. Many had lost their boots
But limped on, blood-shod. All went lame; all blind;
Drunk with fatigue; deaf even to the hoots
Of tired, outstripped Five-Nines that dropped behind.
Gas! Gas! Quick, boys! – An ecstasy of fumbling,
Fitting the clumsy helmets just in time;
But someone still was yelling out and stumbling,
And flound'ring like a man in fire or lime . . .
Dim, through the misty panes and thick green light,
As under a green sea, I saw him drowning.
In all my dreams, before my helpless sight,
He plunges at me, guttering, choking, drowning.
If in some smothering dreams you too could pace
Behind the wagon that we flung him in,
And watch the white eyes writhing in his face,
His hanging face, like a devil's sick of sin;
If you could hear, at every jolt, the blood
Come gargling from the froth-corrupted lungs,
Obscene as cancer, bitter as the cud
Of vile, incurable sores on innocent tongues,
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori.
>>
>>130901835
>women and niggers dont belong on the battlefield anyways.

Tell that to EA
>>
>>130902454
ADF actually don't accept a nursing qualification because they aren't suited for battlefield triage and as one RAAMC officer told me "are mostly upitty 40 somethings who will tell you they know best as someone bleeds out on the bed in front of them rather than help the poor sod". Really activated the almonds with that one.
>>
>>130902755
same to you too mate <3
>>
We still have conscription right? I'm 21, they'll probably take my ass if they need it. I mean, the Winnie blues have surely fucked my stamina but I'd go without resistance. I'm not really a patriot, but I'll fight against any non white country. Just no one tell the Italians pls, I don't need a bullet in the back just because they couldn't decide which side would win...
>>
>>130902572
>male doctor
>the poison is spreading as more cumdumpsters become doctors
>can guarantee that the only two nurses with any fucking sense on a ward will be the NUM/CNC and the male one
>>
>>130901897
Same. Its so bad. Every time I just talk about the Jews and the Jews did 9/11 and I have very liberal friends. I think they think its a joke. They have coloured hair and piercings. One of them calls me a racist though when I referred to black on white rape being like 2000 a year and white on black rapes being 0
>>
>>130901474
People these days dont have a concept of defending their country and way of life against foreign invaders. I think they see it more of being sent to do the governments bidding, which it kind of is as we have seen from the last few conflicts. If a county like NK decided to start invading i think people would chnage their tune a bit.
My solution is LARPing of course because i am a true blue /pol/ark thru-n-thru
vid related
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sM8ix0siRVQ
>>
>>130906043
Im just a singel chad, have a property and shit but no family and would go 100% especially if we were removing kebab. Not much keeping me here and I crave adventure.
>>
File: 1462217528227.jpg (77KB, 737x557px) Image search: [Google]
1462217528227.jpg
77KB, 737x557px
>>130901474
Story: 6 women and a mirror
Thread posts: 146
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.