[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Orientals are to Africans As to >Labradors are to Pomeranians

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: CdHKBqrUIAAsXTR.jpg (70KB, 600x578px)
CdHKBqrUIAAsXTR.jpg
70KB, 600x578px
>Orientals are to Africans
As to
>Labradors are to Pomeranians

We are all of the same GENUS, but are clearly are of different SPECIES.

>This should be fun

Pic Unrelated
>>
Why does no one talk about this?

Why do schools teach that all of the Human GENUS are of the same species when clearly, each of which have different qualities that are superior of hundreds to thousands of years of evolutionary success to survive centuries of change, all to be discounted for Conservative and Right Winged world view of "God and Jesus made the one, and ONLY Human Race."
>>
1i am waiting...
>>
File: 20170525_230851.jpg (1MB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
20170525_230851.jpg
1MB, 1200x1600px
WAKE UP Amuricans...

Fawks Noos has cucked you into believing that Whites and Sand Niggers are the same species just as Collies and Golden Retriev are. No matter clearly how different the two SPECIES of the Human GENUS is.
>>
>>130900851

Oh, is that what he was referring to? That card? Or is that image just referring to that fan's cringe story?
>>
>>130902241
No, Burrs card game is completely unrelated to my observation of societies misleading spread of misinformation of the Human "Genus". NOT of a race, but of manu different Species.
>>
>>130900851
Labradors and Pomeranians are not only belong to the same species, but belong to the same subspecies: Canis lupis familiaris
>>
>>130902425

Honestly didn't even read what you said, just saw the picture.

I'm asking if that what Bill Burr was originally referring to when he started the Granny Fuckin' Wataaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa thing.

Was better than "We got problems with the family back east".
>>
>>130902506
>OP BTFO
Seriously though, niggers are not human. Not sure why you're preaching this on /pol/ though
>>
>>130902576
Lmao glad to see a fellow burrfag

I love all of his material and listen to his podcast faithfully twice a week.

>also I am the one who wrote in for advice for the "Terrified of a Threesome" that he read on his podcast.

Here's the link for refreshment..

https://youtu.be/AihkPa3qmvw
>>
>>130902425
Your preaching to the choir
>>
>>130903063
Believe it or not, but I got to even hang out with him after his show in LA some time ago.
>>
>>130903063

You fuckin' pussy, lol.

So, how did that situation end for you>
>>
>>130903706
Ended up pudding out...

Stayed with the cunt for 4 1/2 years after and she left me once she found out I was sexting my first cousin pics of my wiener.

It was a very embarrassing situation.
If anything, the only good to come of it was being able to round the bass with said cousin, all but fuck her, she was too scared of the risk of having a derp baby..
>>
>>130904005
*pussing
>>
>>130902728
Just saying OP using the dog analogy to argue that human races being different species is contradictory, wrong, and retarded.
Valid argument/analogies would include the crow analogy, comparison between Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, and Australian Aboriginal skull shapes of Homo sapiens to Homo neanderthalis(the reason H. neanderthalis is not considered a subspecies is because of skull and pelvis shape), data on non superficial phenotypic differences in H. sapiens(differences in IQ, hormonal levels, immune system), and comparisons to other groups genus' of great apes, whose different species show less differences between each other, than races of H. sapien.
>>
>>130904589
Found the nigger
>>
>>130900851
Bill Burr podcast listener too huh? Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>130904589
NIGGER
>>
>>130904589
NIGGGGGER NOGGGGGER ASSHOLE CLOGGER
>>
>>130904738
Yepp! Faithfully, twice a week.
It's great entertainment. Go fuck yourself!
>>
>>130904589
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>>
>>130904005
>>130904027

DUDE. PLEASE SEND HIM AN UPDATE. PLEASE.

THAT WOULD BE FUNNY AS FUCK.

BETTER IF NIA IS THERE TO RESPOND WITH HIM.
>>
>>130904885
Same here.
>>
>>130904589
BE GONE NIGGER
>>
>>130905015
Ehh, I thought about it. Doesn't seem too exciting though, rather than if I would have actually went through it...

(Btw excuse the nigger shit, just trolling the extreme left pussies on here)
>>
>>130905174

No offense, but what's funny about him reading fan mails is his reaction to them - not the fan mails themselves funny. Usually, the fan mails are not that funny or interesting but Bill's advice/reaction for them is.

SEND HIM AN UPDATE PLEASE.

Cousin fucking as well. If he gets a offended, put "P.S., I am a Muslim and 1st cousin fucking is OK in Islam so I hope you don't show any prejudice towards my faith" or something like that.
>>
>>130904713
>>130904746
>>130904942
>>130905030
Great argument, reddit.
>>
>>130905458
Haha I get what you're saying bro..

Well I can just send him the truth, how I, (the granny FUCKIN WATA) guy eventually just got caught fucking his cousin. And well tba I guess it does make an interesting story because for almost a year He did try to make a legitimate relationship of it. But we both received too much pressure from other family members to end it...

The sad thing is we were both very deeply in love, and both vowed not to have children, For fear of having retarded offspring. Although we both were very much in love, We just want to have some child to call our own even if we had to adopt. It's sad, I miss her so much :(
>>
>>130905572
Thank you, fawks noos
>>
How I fucking get niggers
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.