[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol/, I'm just sharing this cathartically and expect

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 2

File: MinorityWhiteJew.png (341KB, 402x938px) Image search: [Google]
MinorityWhiteJew.png
341KB, 402x938px
Hi /pol/, I'm just sharing this cathartically and expect to 404 soon. But this SJW I'm friends with on FB is a Jewish girl who worked on the Clinton campaign and boasted about being in the same room as Hillary Clinton a few times.
She's a lesbian, married to a woman.
This bit where she says "I'm a minority and he's a white guy"... ugh.
She always claims she's a minority, goes to great lengths give her minority credentials even though she's basically just an angry white woman. She claims Jewishness, she claims to have Hispanic cousins or a 1/5th Hispanic mother or something and says "I was raised by brown people, mostly women, I love burrito's and quasadila's" etc "I feel more hispanic than white", "I hate my white father and never want to see him again".
I have screenshots of some of this shit as well, but I'm too disorganised to find it now. I will look for them and if the thread stays alive I'll post here.
She is my daily reminder that SJW's are not a meme.
Let her now be yours, for one day.
>>
File: 1487287023751.jpg (120KB, 680x870px) Image search: [Google]
1487287023751.jpg
120KB, 680x870px
Had a quick look and couldn't find other screencaps. They are somehwere...

Regarding the outrage at curly hair being touched: if you have long, blonde hair try going to Asia... or Africa. See how they touch it then. But I was forgetting, those people can't be sexist or racist or oppressive because they aren't white and male
>>
>>130891809
> She claims Jewishness, she claims to have Hispanic cousins or a 1/5th Hispanic mother or something and says "I was raised by brown people, mostly women, I love burrito's and quasadila's" etc "I feel more hispanic than white"

This is why we must not let jews get away with pretending to be another group. Commander Rockwell said it best:

"Above all, the Jew realizes that his only hope of survival is the utmost effort to keep his hosts from ever realizing what he is doing. Once the host realizes he has a tapeworm, the castor oil is inevitable, and all the Jew's cleverness, lies and ability to disguise himself as a religion are useless. Out he goes into the sewer!

So the Jew becomes the world's absolute champion in the art of being a chameleon. In America, he is the original MODEL of the American, devouring apple-pies, yelling at the umpire at ball games and even joining the Unitarian church to parade around in the suburbs like the Goy on Sunday. In England, he becomes "royalty", with a title and the rank of "knight" or "duke". In Spain he hollers "Ole!" at the bullfight and becomes a "Don". In pre-World War II, some Jews even tried to be "Nazis". But underneath, the Jew is still there, and when the crisis arrives, the Jew will out. He is a Jew first, - then an "American" or a Spaniard."
Thread posts: 3
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.