[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The world is being invaded and it's only a matter of time

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (10KB, 280x180px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10KB, 280x180px
The world is being invaded and it's only a matter of time before there is a revolt. Every western country is getting cucked by sand niggers with the jews and libs laughing their asses off. Liberals and the mentally ill SJW's are forcing this. Their self loathing and hatred for their own race/selves results in us losing all that we value. This is how they win.

I've thought about this. It's going to come to a head soon. It always does and war is inevitable. There is going to be a grand fight between (((us))) vs (((them))) how, when and where I do not know but I know we cannot lose this fight. Whether is be in our time or our children's time.... we are lost forever if we lose. Let's hope we can control of atleast one country with a nuclear arsenal to call home and let the cleansing of the earth happen. Purge all the savages.

The saddest part bros.... it's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. It's going to take a lot more invasion and bullshit from the left and the jews before we stand up. We will literally almost be enslaved and demoralized before we can justifiable unite and kill them all. Im sorry for my children and your children. Im sorry for the next 100 years and what this world has become.
>>
Good sentiments, refine your message, harden your believe. Find what you need to put confidence in your words and live your daily life by them.
>>
Looks like the world has been going downhill since women got political power. If you look at the people who support immigration and other cuck policies, the majority of them are women.
>>
>>130880298
The left is vile. They only want to destroy what's good about us. Teach your children of their ways. It could save their life some day
>>
>>130880743
feminism is a plague. It started off well in the mid 1900's. Women wanted to be equal. Ok fine. But now they want superiority. I'm starting to understand why they were treated like shit for thousands of years. If it werent for their fuck holes, we would literally not need them at all.
>>
>>130880770
I've got 4 kids now.... they are getting the redpill treatment. Same with my wife, she hates niggers and jews now.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.