[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Don't blame me for the things my ancestors did >Look

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

>Don't blame me for the things my ancestors did
>Look at me my skin is white. so proud!! white pavur!!!!!!1 my ancestors were so amazing!!

Do you people ever use your brains? I mean when your grandparents were throwing shit at each other middle easterns were producing damn fine art
>>
>>130879220
Funny how snowniggers call meds niggers when their ancestors lived in shitty huts while meds created the civilizations EX: greeks and romans
>>
>>130879220
But leafnigger, the former was wrong and everyone acknowledges it while the latter is just something worth pointing out when you're facing the reality of racial intelligence.
I hope for the freedom of every black person on the earth, I just don't want them around to drag the worthwhile races down into the shit with them.
>>
>>130879220
WE WUZ SHITTIN IN CAVES WHILE THE BLACK MAN WUZ KANG
>>
>>130879220
Crimes of parents are forgiven.
Glory of parents is inherited.

Trust a leaf to not understand basic European values.
>>
File: AncientEgyptianFortress.jpg (164KB, 800x593px) Image search: [Google]
AncientEgyptianFortress.jpg
164KB, 800x593px
>>130879700
Meds had access to the most choice place in the world for human development. You're probably one of the arab/negro shitstains that crawled in post-civilization.
>>
>Don't blame me for making up the majority of the crime
>Look at me my skin is black. so proud!! Black Lives Matter!!!!!1 we wuz kangz
>>
actually, during that timeframe, the books written indicate we were conducting raiding parties on the americas.
>>
File: Athena.jpg (85KB, 630x421px) Image search: [Google]
Athena.jpg
85KB, 630x421px
>>130879220
Whites introduced the most goodwill into the world. Every other race prided themselves on their sadism and slave holding. We have a right to everything. Eat shit.
>>
>>130879220
Canadians don't have ancestors. We're all mongs here, but you, OP, are especially a mong.
>>
>>130879700
Implying Greeks and Romans are the same as current Ottoman rape babies
>>
>>130881393
What's it like knowing that you're no better than an Afrocentrist?
>>
>>130881291
This.
>>
File: archer490bcAthens.jpg (103KB, 631x300px) Image search: [Google]
archer490bcAthens.jpg
103KB, 631x300px
>>130883081
>>130883421
Wouldn't know that feel. I have evidence on my side.
>>
>>130884291
You have reconstructions of questionable accuracy. Look at surviving Greek or Roman paintings and mosaics and fair hair will be about as common in them as it is in Southern Europe today.
>>
File: Basalisk.jpg (83KB, 500x463px) Image search: [Google]
Basalisk.jpg
83KB, 500x463px
>>130885116
They chemically tested the pigments on the old statues and recreated them. Eat shit shitskin. We WUZ KANGS.
>>
>>130886176
Go and look at some actual surviving examples. There are more than you'd think. Just image search Roman frescoes or something. You'll find that fair hair is the exception and not the rule.
>>
>>130887223
I've always pictured a mixed society. Dark haired meds intermingling with northern types.
>>
>>130881291
>Whites introduced the most goodwill into the world. Every other race prided themselves on their sadism

What is ww1 and ww2
>>
>>130889541
Infighting which led to a complete rejection of the system which spawned it, monarchism.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.