[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline.... Where did Barron

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: images-35.jpg (4KB, 299x168px) Image search: [Google]
images-35.jpg
4KB, 299x168px
ITT: Meanwhile in the Hillary timeline....

Where did Barron dissappear to? We know trump shot himself in the back of the head after losing, but Barron and Ivanka kinda just dissatisfied its almost as if [comment redacted for hate speech]
>>
Anybody got any beans spare?

Life sure is great after the nuclear apocalypse.

At least drumpf isnt president.
>>
>>130879114
Thank fuck we're at war with the Russians rather than the friendly Arabians.
>>
>>130879114
I hate living in this subway station. My mother was killed by mutant rats last week and we're running out of food here. Does anyone have spare gas maak filters?
>>
Would Hillary of approved internet censorship laws like the UK?
>>
Seems really awkward to shoot yourself in the back of the head.
>>
The CHUD problem is growing worse every day. The nuclear radiation has greatly increased their numbers. Now they even come out in the day time. Soon they will leave the sewers and the surface lands with be overrun.
>>
Inb4 all our ips are back traced by the united union of states. was nice knowing you bros
>>
It's really sad how Bill Clinton just happened to die right after the inauguration. Queen Hillary deserves our support now more than ever.
>>
File: Meafterhillariesfirstmonth.jpg (514KB, 1503x1434px) Image search: [Google]
Meafterhillariesfirstmonth.jpg
514KB, 1503x1434px
>>130879114
>>
Bernie can still win
>>
>>130879114
My son was crushed to death yesterday in the fallout shelter when a large chunk of the ceiling suddenly fell out on top of him. Looks like the engineers skimped on the rebar. I ate a bowel of maggots and my own feces four days ago, but that's all I've had to eat in about a week or so. I've lost track of time, and can no longer keep track of night and day. The ash and overcast are so dense that one cannot make out the sun. Lord knows how radioactive it all is. My Geiger counter stopped functioning after I had to use it to beat a rather large, mutant sewer alligator that was attacking my wife's son. The poor, mulatto bastard still lost his arm to the alligator in the struggle. It's all good though. At least Donald Blumpf didn't get in office. Thank God he didn't get his hands on those nuclear codes.
>>
The purging of 85% of the world population by nukes was much better than i expected. Sure, i only survived because i live in a small town no one cares about, the internet is kept online by half a dozen anons, but hey, no leafs.
>>
I've hoarded all of the bullets I can find, but, since the military came and melted all of the guns down to make commemorative Hilary medallions for all of her voters it has been difficult to fight off the packs mutated dogs at night.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.