[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pol, I have a question that I've wondered about since the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

Pol, I have a question that I've wondered about since the election. Don't get me wrong, I know (((they're))) there, I know (((they))) do exist. But, if (((they))) really do control everything, how did The God Emperor win? Wouldn't it be relatively easy for (((them))) to rig am election where Hillary already won the popular vote?
>>
>>130876572
because of you
The People
they did control everything didnt you see? all forms of brainwashing
the polls the tv the internet the papers
but turns out americans love to hate more then they hate to love
>>
Ivanka Trump-Jew convert
Kushner-Jew
The game is more complicated then we can possibly imagine.
>>
>>130877337
76,000-D chess?
>>
>>130876572
He is a fall-man.
>>
When it seems like they aren't in control, it's obvious that they actually are. They wanted Trump to win. And /pol/ fell right for it. And they'd never admit it :^)
>>
>>130877337
Little boy asked me, should he put his vote upon the left?
Little boy asked me should he put his vote upon the right?
I said, "It really doesn't matter where you put your vote - someone else will come along and move it and it's always been the same."
It's just a complicated game.
>>
>>130877916

cmon yanks, i think it was obvious the moment he showed his bromance for netinyahu and wearing the Kippur in Israel that he works for them. only brain damaged cretins think that trump is playing them. they control him.
>>
File: f57.jpg (160KB, 900x691px) Image search: [Google]
f57.jpg
160KB, 900x691px
shit like this:

MEME MAGIC

http://riggedit.com/memes/
>>
>>130877916
>They wanted Trump to win.

>source?
>>
>>130876572
Maybe our electoral process is more legitimate than people believe
>>
File: DCnmll3UAAA4R5R.jpg (144KB, 640x920px) Image search: [Google]
DCnmll3UAAA4R5R.jpg
144KB, 640x920px
GOD is in CONTROL

The SYNAGOGUE of SATAN WILL BE REVEALED.

CHRIST IS RISEN
AND THE LOGOS IS RISING

Join the Light
>>
>>130876572
you're not thinking long term--what happens after the circus?
>>
>>130876572
They don't have absolute control. They have wide reaching control, that permeates into many aspects of our lives.
But they do not control directly. All we have to do is wake up. Then unroot then from the deep state.
They can't stop us from electing who we want, they tried, but they can't just say NO BAD GOYIM.
But the deep state can work with him. They can threaten his family and influence his foreign policy decisions.
>>
Pol- Help me with this. There is a site called Dinar Chronicals all over the web claiming that Trump and Pence have been forced to resign, Paul Ryan is taking over with the help of General Dunford and Obama is going to step in and 212 countries have signed a pact to collapse all the banks to a One World currency and that Paul Ryan has signed on behalf of the United States. It is very freaky-pure treason being claimed but many followers as they are claiming it is of "God" and a Blessed event, blah blah. I can't link but PLEASE Pol-can you chase this down. It sounds serious.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.