[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TIS HAPPENING: Donald Trump considering military response against

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: DACnF7gVoAcEsv9.jpg (60KB, 1200x799px) Image search: [Google]
DACnF7gVoAcEsv9.jpg
60KB, 1200x799px
>BREAKING NEWS-L3: Donald Trump considering military response against North Korea. Sources say, Trump discouraged by China talks, Otto death.\

Oh shit the chinks are gonna kick our ass. We best be spook.

https://twitter.com/TheAnonJournal/status/877662695239143424
>>
>>130860982
haha
>>
>anon journal

Breaking edge news of faggots.
>>
>>130860982
and million of south Koreans will die.

Americans are truly retarded.
>>
I'm not convinced
>>
>>130861153
Who cares, on both counts
>>
he's been "considering military action" since he took office. We're technically still at war with North Korea. Military options are always on the table.
>>
Thats not how it works. Here is how you'll know if we are going to war with NK.

1. Sanctions on Chinese banks.
2. 5-6 naval fleets in the sea around NK.
3. China issueing warnings to US.
4. South Korea and Japan start evacuating.
5. US starts bombing.
>>
>>130861153
Japan and South Korea are both expendable assets to the US and they know it. China will do anything to stop best korea from fucking it up beyond the point of no return because they know that it's a war they will most likely be dragged into that would result in a loss for everybody involved but would probably benefit the US most as they will now have the excuse to cancel trade with China and be able to restart heavy industry in the States, and the US will take almost no infrastructure damage, whereas korea, Japan, and the Chinese coastline will all be devastated.
>>
>>130862309
>5-6 naval fleets in the sea around NK.
We almost half 50% of our in service carriers around NK as we speak.
>>
nothings going to happen....china wont even increase sanctions.
>>
>>130862917
Yeah, I know. I was trying to draw a correlation between aircraft carrier and how close a war is. Before Iraq we had six irc.
>>
>>130862645
Might be a neat way of defaulting on our insane debt to china......Hmmmm
>>
>>130862645

>Japan and SK are expendable to the US

Maybe if you're an isolationist-tier retard they are
>>
>>130861648
It would be news if he said military options are off the table
>>
File: 8_5591347[1].jpg (12KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
8_5591347[1].jpg
12KB, 320x240px
>>130862309
>US starts bombing

then you need to send ground troops in...and even then you'll probably fuck it up like iraq and afghanistan.

from the bosnian war onwards we know that you cannot win a conflict with bombing alone. I don't think you have the stomach to commit ground troops
>>
>>130860982
Yea, reading Trump's innocuous tweet earlier today, alluded to China working hard to keep everything under wraps, but it failed. He sounded as if the waiting stage is over.
>>
>>130860982
>theanonjournal
>>
>>130862309
this is what americans believe
>>
>>130864917
nukes? its 2017 and all they probs have nukes with minimal fallout, or maybe secret space operational weapons might be something completely different from what we have seen so far
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.