[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Share your encounters with muslims and arabs.. What do you think

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: arab-spring.jpg (108KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
arab-spring.jpg
108KB, 640x360px
Share your encounters with muslims and arabs..
What do you think of them compared to other minorities?
>>
All the Muslims i know are pretty cool people. There are a few exceptions but they are just pricks or junkies, little to do with being Muslim.
>>
>>130855840
I used to play soccer against a whole team of saudis some of them were terrorist tier and would not mingle with us but a bunch of them were real bros and we partied a shit ton. Though we could never talk about it around the others.
Yasser was one that I remember the most he was a cool dude. He would always drink with us after games and tell us how much Saudi Arabia sucked. He was not a believer though but he had to hide that from the rest of them.
>>
File: 1492341471236.jpg (52KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1492341471236.jpg
52KB, 720x960px
>>130855840
Surly, unfriendly, the women don't even look at men, let alone speak to them. I met a group of English lads while I was traveling and the only one who wasn't a bro was the Paki

Plus they're the worst tippers.
>>
>>130855840
One of my buddies is Saudi, he seems all right.
I base that entirely off the fact that he ate pepperoni pizza once not knowing what it was and when I told him what he'd done he just shrugged.
>>
My aunt is married to an Iraqi expat who started his own small trucking company with his family when they came over in the 80's. They all work like madness, drink like fish, and are more American than 99% of natural born citizens. Every Christmas we all get trashed at my mom's place after the children are put to bed with top-shelf tequila and whiskey. Total bro-tier.

Sadly, they are the tiny exception to the rule.
>>
OP here,
For me, muslims are really the only group I hate with a burning passion,
They will literally rape a women if they think she isnt modestly dressed..

What annoys me the most is that they seem to think they are morally superior while stealing and raping etc..
They are also super political and want to bring down society.. Other groups generally just do some crime, but dont give a shit about politics
>>
>be muslim goat herder
>take your goats grazing in the fall evening, near a wadi
>think you're the perfect diversion for the tank nearby while your fellow taliban try to flank it
>watch the tank light up your homies in the treeline as your ambush goes to shit
>leave your goats and try to haul ass out of there
>die like a miserable shithead because you thought the tank didn't have thermals
>>
>>130855840
I used to know a few muslim kids in elementary/middle school, up until they were around 12-14 they were pretty normal, then they started really getting into the muslim shit. The one girl even started wearing a burqa that covered half her face. Most of them eventually stopped coming to school altogether, either to do cyber/home schooling or to join isis, but i really dont know or care what happened to them
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.