[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When crack and other drugs were an epidemic among the black and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_6233.jpg (18KB, 559x302px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6233.jpg
18KB, 559x302px
When crack and other drugs were an epidemic among the black and other minority communities in the inner cities, white people and Republicans didn't care. "Shouldn't be taking drugs", they said. "Need to make better choices."

Now, that Billy Bob and Mary Jane are starting to get hooked, it's suddenly a nationwide crisis. "Oh, they had no future, it was all they had to look forward to. What can we do to stop this?"

Why didn't they care when we were getting ravaged by drugs? Why is it only now that white Sam Yokel is starting to use them that it matters? And they claim they aren't racist.

Fuck the GOP and fuck white people.
>>
whiute people take care of their own. you got a problem with that? go back to africa.
>>
>>130855496
White hypocrisy clearly knows no bounds, it seems.
>>
what a hypocritical thing to say.
>>
File: IMG_3055.jpg (281KB, 750x609px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3055.jpg
281KB, 750x609px
>>130855972
Says the nigger who only cares about himself. You're story is bullshit anyway and relies upon your low IQ nigger intelligence
>>
>>130855235
I'm an Alabama Nigger and I wanna be free
Hell with the N double A C P

I dont drink
I dont cuss
I wanna ride on the front of the bus

I wanna eat where the white folks eat
cause I'm white on the bottom of my feet.

We dont screw like the white folks do
we just screw til we get through

I wanna be white more and more
so i can bitch at the nigger next door

I'm glad this tune came along
we done wore out one nigger song.

I wanna be white dont you understand
so I can play in a trashy white band

I dont like sugar I dont like tea
I dont like niggers no siree
>>
Because whites have shown the capability for success. Blacks failing has been as steady and constant as the pull of gravity.
>>
>>130855235
at the end of the day white people care about white people and black people dont care about black people or anyone else
>>
>>130855235
Ur stupid.
Crack was popular in black areas because it's cheaper than cocaine. White folk had cocaine problems
>>
>>130855235
If get involved with that shit then there's really no one to blame but yourself, learn to make the dealers understand that they will not be tolerated by you and your kind.
>>
>>130855972
Yea we fought the "drug war" to save you niggers from crack after we fought a civil war to free you fucking niggers
>>
>>130855235
People have bitched and whined about drugs in the Black community for fucking ages, what in the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>implying I give a fuck about degenerates dying off en masse via heroine overdose just because they are white
>>
>>130855235
All crack users, no matter what color, should die. Fuck Darnell, fuck Billy-Bob. All of them deserve death.
>>
>>130858910
Where were the white folks who are now so concerned?
>>
>>130855235
Keep wrecking the left with identity politics bullshit. Instead of building allies with white people who understand poverty and drug addiction you'll just keep making the left more toxic and worthless because you're a fucking racist moron who believes all white people are somehow involved with the 1980s crack epidemic.

God damn the left is fucking garbage these days.
>>
>>130855235
We literally declared a "War on Drugs" when that was going on and funded massive prevention programs like DARE you lying sack of shit.
>>
>>130855235
>Why didn't they care when we were getting ravaged by drugs?

are you fucking kidding me?

nancy reagan invented the just say no campaign because of you niggers

DARE was invented because of you niggers

Peewee herman got on TV and told us about how crack isn't cool because of you niggers.

literally all anti-drug media in existence today exists because you dumb niggers couldn't stop smoking goddamn crack. It literally made the whole 90s crime/black scene.

everyone cared about it. you're just a dumb nigger that can't stand that white people have a problem now.
>>
File: 0619_dewey.jpg (260KB, 934x698px) Image search: [Google]
0619_dewey.jpg
260KB, 934x698px
>>130855235
bullshit, commie; the NAACP LOBBIED WHITE SENATORS AND CONGRESSMEN TO STRENGTHEN ANTIDRUG LAWS.

(now they paradoxically decry mass incarceration as "racist")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qgyAzzeehU
>>
File: cia_nigger_identified.jpg (17KB, 218x232px) Image search: [Google]
cia_nigger_identified.jpg
17KB, 218x232px
>>130855235
CIA is too addicted to the crack and heroin business to give up cold turkey.
Liquidating the underclass, or the entire society, can be highly profitable.
>>
>>130858334
If you smell something funny when you walk down the street, you're in Coon Town.
You look and see garbage all over the street, you're in Coon Town.
Up and down the street there ain't nothing but trash, nigger girls trying to get a nigger boy's cash.
Then you even see a spook with a big moustache, in Coon Town.

On the corner there's a nigger with a drink in his hand, that's Coon Town.
Trying to bum a nickel from whoever he can, in Coon Town.
Don't be surprised, you can make a bet, if you go back tomorrow he'll be there yet.
He's trying to get drunk and drunk he's gonna get, in Coon Town.

Niggers never bother about going to work, in Coon Town.
They seem to think that work is for jerks, outta Coon Town.
They don't do nothing but sleep and doze, he don't wake until his eyes are tired of being closed.
It's half a day's work for him to scratch his toes, in Coon Town.

It amazes me to see the way they live, in Coon Town.
They do all the taking while we have to give, to Coon Town.
The White man worries, the nigger don't care, cause at the end of the month his check will be there.
Every nigger earns his living off the old welfare, in Coon Town.

Every nigger earns his living off the old welfare, in Coon Town.
>>
>>130855235
>when leftists make the case for segregation
>>
Fuck yourself nigger, if you were in Africa it would be Ebola rather than crack, so stfu ungrateful chimp.
>>
mexicans are bringing in the fentanyl laced drugs and murdering everyone.

a tiny amount of fentanyl is enough to kill a person. Kids are taking pills and dropping dead all over america, in bathrooms, in bedrooms, on couches, dinner tables, livingrooms. Do not take any drugs! ffs it's a minefield out there.
>>
File: 1488582499593.jpg (647KB, 3000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1488582499593.jpg
647KB, 3000x2000px
>>130855235
>Now, that Billy Bob and Mary Jane are starting to get hooked, it's suddenly a nationwide crisis.

no it isn't. No one cares about those fuck ups
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.