[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am a very rational person but alot of things happening in the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

I am a very rational person but alot of things happening in the world these days make no sense at all.

The sjw cancer, globalism, islamic invasion, replacement and genocide of white people advocated by other white people. Self destruction.

Tell me what could motivate people, sjws, globalists to do this? Literally kill themselves(us)? Surely it cant be money? Religion, god? They are supposedly atheist?

At the same time you have billionaires like Elon Musk saying they will concentrate all their efforts on space exploration and colonisation. You have kepler telescope that is looking for life supporting planets. You have new genetic manimulation techniques like Crispr.. plus all other scientific advancements

Just for a brief moment I had this though, an idea... that there is an alien secretly living on earth, manipulating people using mind control, creating conflict, wars, destroying nations, cultures and people that will eventually lead us to our extinction.
I know, sounds crazy and impossible but just for a moment allow the impossible to become possible, consider all the facts..

There is just no rational explanation of current events, of this total madness but the impossible.
>>
File: over-representation-jews-power.jpg (2MB, 1651x4679px) Image search: [Google]
over-representation-jews-power.jpg
2MB, 1651x4679px
>>130854773
It all stems back to one point to why the world is so fucked.

pic related.
>>
>>130854773
>there is an (((alien))) secretly living on earth, manipulating people using mind control, creating conflict, wars, destroying nations, cultures and people that will eventually lead us to our extinction. I know, sounds crazy and impossible but just for a moment allow the impossible to become possible, consider all the facts..
Oh please OP, you're just baiting us into it, aren't you?
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/eTmNWY0ZPfM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
>>
>>130854773
I want to discuss more about why immigration is being pushed so hard. I don't believe it's to replace whites with a more subservient and docile because white people are already pacified. More likely is that the lower classes of other societies are already filled with internal conflict and they're trying to fill the West's lower class with conflict too so that they don't rebel against the elites.
>>
>>130855393
by which i just mean https://youtu.be/eTmNWY0ZPfM
>>
Read protocols of elders of zion
>>
>>130855022

It's so easy to blame the Jews isn't it? But who's really to blame here? A tiny minority or the massive number of white men who have outnumbered the Jews 50:1 and have had the military capability to do anything they want for 2000 years?

Let me put this much more simply because this place is full of sub-human, low IQ, snow-niggers: White men have had the numbers and the means to do anything they want for 2000 years. If you don't like that someone else has taken control of everything, then get off your ass and do something about it.

But you won't. You will run from every battle in full retreat and then grant yourself unearned honor for your cowardly and stupid ways. For example, getting trades jobs, going MGTOW, going innawoods etc. Everyone of these is a shitty excuse for your inability to regain control of the world.
>>
>>130855416
>rebel against the elite
I dont get this. The only ones who rebel against the elite are jews. These days jews are the so called 'elite'. Majority of whites dont really care as long as they live comfortable enough lives. Blacks dont care either, because apart few lucky ones like basketball players and rappers they know they will never be elite, they also get their generous welfare, being lazy is a much preferred option for them than actually putting some effort and 'rebelling'. For the globalists keeping the status quo should be preffered option but thats is not the case. What they are doing are literally mixing the white population with black, making new breed more aggresive and violent. Why is that???
>>
File: Bloodborne™_20150607233042_-_1.jpg (378KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bloodborne™_20150607233042_-_1.jpg
378KB, 1920x1080px
>>130854773
you probably just have a high iq but lack the social insight that 99% of the people you meet are incredibly stupid. 50% of the human race is just smart enough to work in an assembly plant only capable of repetative actions, nothing more. another 30% does not have the cognitive abilities to think further than what is told to them, becomming clerks and low payed nobodies uncapable of forming their own thoughts beyond their emotions. and then we have the smart ones. they fall for stupid shit like mindfulness and homeopathy even thou they are supposed to be intelligent. but they can not think beyond their assigned role in life and are plagued by their emotional instincts as well. people are just so fucking stupid it's tiring to watch. almost all of the worlds problems are caused by stupid fucks without the capacity to solve even the simplest problems.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.