[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: we pretend this kid is white and say something nice about

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 252
Thread images: 40

File: 1497983611476[1].jpg (69KB, 720x743px) Image search: [Google]
1497983611476[1].jpg
69KB, 720x743px
to prove you're not just a racis on /pol/ for confirmation bias, but that you're actually capable of developing an original opinion. because if you aren't, you don't belong here.

>After Bishop Curry heard his neighbor’s 6-month-old infant died from being in an overheated car, he decided to create a life-saving device to prevent incidents like this from reoccurring ― as any responsible 10-year-old would.
>“It kind of came in my head,” Bishop told HuffPost of his device, the Oasis.
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device, but his father, Bishop Curry IV, began a GoFundMe campaign for the Oasis in January.
>“I got lots of help from my parents,” Bishop said.
>Attorneys advised the family that the minimum amount they’d need for prototyping and manufacturing fees, as well as a patent for the device, is $20,000.
>The GoFundMe campaign has already exceeded that$20,000 goal and, as of Monday, has raised over $23,700. Bishop, who will begin sixth grade in the fall, told Fox News last week that in addition to his parents, his classmates and friends are fully behind him on his projects.
>“They want to work for me,” he said.
>Last June, CNN reported that the number of hot-car deaths had nearly tripled compared to the same time in 2015, which had 24 hot-car deaths in total.
>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.

https://archive.fo/5PTTC
>>
>>130837707
Where do you fit the cold fusion device that powers this thing?
>>
>>130837707
Stop having shit heroin addict parents
>>
this hit seems like a complicate solution to a simple problem
dont leave your babies in a car you retard
>>
Don't need to pretend he's white. He's a black person, not a nigger.
>>
>>130837707

If he was white we would have never heard about him
>>
>>130837707
>Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
Literally nothing.
>>
>>130838189
*shit
>>
we all thought of cringy things wen we were young. no need to make news about it and fund it tho.
>>
>>130837707
Coooooool, I've invented a box that spontaneously produces gold coins, at the moment I only have a clay model of it, ie a fucking lump of clay, but if you gibs me a few hundred thousand dollars I'll make a proper one I promise.
>>
>>13083770
Sad that the niglet doesn't have anyone in his life that can tell him the difference between accidents and negligence, or that his idea would only lead to more irresponsible parents leaving their kids in hot cars because they have a gadget instead of common sense.
>>
He wuz kangz.
>>
the idea is retarded and there is no legit information on the device itself. just another token nigger
>>
Do black kids have so few ideas that this retarded one is being funded?
>>
>>130837707
>Nigger OP desperate for approval

Black "people" are pathetic
>>
>>130837707
>GoFundMe
This fucking cracker and his jive turkey father is pulling a scam. Only kangz can invent things.
>>
>>130838326

t. Nigger
>>
>>130837707
A machine that displaced heat wouldn't work because the heat would still be inside the car. A machine that stored cold matter would require daily maintenance. A person who forgets the kids in the car wouldn't be the kind of person to buy it anyway. Gay.
>>
>>130837707
I'm really sick of your shitty PsyOPs, faggots

Get lost
>>
>>130837707
so he invented a cell phone with a built in air conditioner that only turns on when you fucked up and your nigger kid is gonna die?

sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit someone give this little nog a nobel prize

or better yet, don't leave your fucking kids in the car
>>
Wish Negroes never existed. Their whole existence makes me cringe.
>>
File: 1300044776986.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1300044776986.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>>130838892
>regularly forgets kids in car
>has killed two of them already
>wouldn't buy this ingenius device
>>
File: 1497124580139.jpg (28KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1497124580139.jpg
28KB, 800x600px
>>130837707
>At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
its fucking nothing, in other words
>>
File: angry-feminist.jpg (34KB, 560x330px) Image search: [Google]
angry-feminist.jpg
34KB, 560x330px
>>130837707
>we pretend this kid is white and say something nice about his idea
Wow. Definition of white privilege much? So fucking little future KKK member makes something out of play-dough and his parents ask for money on the internet and people just throw it at him. What about the marginalized POC who never have their ideas revered? What about the fact that institutionalized racism keeps us from getting to these universities to express our ideas that these white people just get money thrown at them to go to. This Hitler youth shit gets to have his idea heard because he isn't busy being murdered by pigs with badges.
>>
Are you fucking kidding me? Thanks Obama!
>>
>>130837707

Congratulations you made a block of clay.

Stupid nigger.
>>
>>
Cool clay bishop, wanna bring it to the white house shed you fucking niglet?
>>
>>130837707
>“I got lots of help from my parents,” Bishop said.
no shit, but it sells more if you stick it on a little ethnic kid.

>magically emits cool air
Oh good so he has the ability to create cool fresh air out of nothing?

My daughter is 6 and she came up with an invention too, it produces fresh clean water out of the air by absorbing moisture particles and storing them in a condensed state into crystals that will release the moisture upon vacuum (sucking) pressure via a straw like nozzle.
SIX
Obviously these crystals dont exist but its still good that she used her imagination.
>>
why would i support a device that helps bad parents keep their kids alive? fuck this nigger desu
>>
>>130838326
Black people are mentally ill niggers.
>>
File: 1494642653112.png (308KB, 492x419px) Image search: [Google]
1494642653112.png
308KB, 492x419px
>>130837707
>The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air
could you be more vague please
>use an antenna to signal parents and authorities
Signal authorities that it's hot? Also mankind has got to the point where we need """inventions""" so that people remember that they have a child in their car.
>>
WE
>>
>>130839942
invented AC
>>
File: 1442955339585.jpg (64KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
1442955339585.jpg
64KB, 450x338px
>>130839665
>>
File: 1497243715558.jpg (7KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
1497243715558.jpg
7KB, 219x219px
>>130837707
>>
>>130837707
Guess I'll invent a bracelett on which is written 'Don't fuck up shitlord !' so people won't fuck up anymore.
Gofundme goym. Only 600k Dollaridoos
>>
File: VOICE_COVER_1730[1].jpg (100KB, 600x730px) Image search: [Google]
VOICE_COVER_1730[1].jpg
100KB, 600x730px
>>
File: blandaup.jpg (20KB, 480x275px) Image search: [Google]
blandaup.jpg
20KB, 480x275px
>>130840116
Uh, I don't think you realize how close to the final product that would actually be. He already has the final stages done all he has to do is create the entire fucking thing from an extremely limited and shit prototype with the brainpower of Gak. It's going to happen because they were kings.
>>
>>130837707
Good for him

Shut up /pol/ you jaded fucks
>>
>>130840116
its 3D you mongoloid flagfuck, lets see you make something 3D
>>
>>130837707
I would be more impressed if him and his dad made a working model
>>
File: 1497567883883.png (138KB, 2038x2346px) Image search: [Google]
1497567883883.png
138KB, 2038x2346px
>>130838382
this
>>
>>130840080
pics of hands or you dont get media coverage
>>
>>130837707
If affirmative action and virtue signalling didn't exist I would say very nice things about this nice young man

his idea is still not useful though
>>
>>130837707
Sounds like a shit idea but at least he's white
>>
>>130839272
kek
>>
>>130840550
No that's what the gofundme is for. To hire a white engineer that will build this kids invention
>>
>>130837707
nigger
>>
>>130837707
Sounds like a bunch of white supremacist retards funded this, did you guys donate to this? Don't reinforce bad ideas, you wiggers.
He's gonna grow up and rape a girl in Uni and get off he hook with a slap on the wrist.
>>
>>130837707

it's a bad idea and he should feel bad
>>
>>130837707
Here's the thing while I encourage the kids creativity such a device doesn't sound particularly good in regards to automatically calling emergency services and also how is it going to emit enough cold air to cool a car? Still an auto text to a mother when temperature hits a certain point is an excellent idea
>>
File: 1465011077171.jpg (311KB, 1556x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1465011077171.jpg
311KB, 1556x1600px
>>130838382
>and uh like it cools down the car and shiet so the little nigga doesn't uh die
>blob of clay
>this is what it possibly could might look like in my imagination
>>
>>130837707
Kid with white privilege getting funding without a functional theoretical device
Fucking white people get money for nothing
>>
>>130837707
father has shitty idea and uses kid to promote it

btw this shitty device will just encourage negligence. You should just not leave your kids in the car in a hot day period. Some faggot dad uses it and the thing forgets to ring and it's a lawsuit waiting to happen
>>
>>130837707
Whoa, cool that he's learning 3d printing.

Bet his dad is proud.
>>
File: 20130908_005226[1].jpg (3MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
20130908_005226[1].jpg
3MB, 3264x2448px
>>130840575
ooga booga
am i doing it right?
>>
>>130838326
Those are the same thing. What you're calling a 'black person' is just a nigger who has managed to conform to the most basic standards of society.
>>
>Have you ever forgotten your phone?

>When did you realise you’d forgotten it? I’m guessing you didn’t just smack your forehead and exclaim ‘damn’ apropos of nothing. The realisation probably didn’t dawn on you spontaneously. More likely, you reached for your phone, pawing open your pocket or handbag, and were momentarily confused by it not being there. Then you did a mental restep of the morning’s events.

>Shit.

>In my case, my phone’s alarm woke me up as normal but I realised the battery was lower than I expected. It was a new phone and it had this annoying habit of leaving applications running that drain the battery overnight. So, I put it on to charge while I showered instead of into my bag like normal. It was a momentary slip from the routine but that was all it took. Once in the shower, my brain got back into ‘the routine’ it follows every morning and that was it.

>Forgotten.

>This wasn’t just me being clumsy, as I later researched, this is a recognised brain function. Your brain doesn’t just work on one level, it works on many. Like, when you’re walking somewhere, you think about your destination and avoiding hazards, but you don’t need to think about keeping your legs moving properly. If you did, the entire world would turn into one massive hilarious QWOP cosplay. I wasn’t thinking about regulating my breathing, I was thinking whether I should grab a coffee on the drive to work (I did). I wasn’t thinking about moving my breakfast through my intestines, I was wondering whether I’d finish on time to pick up my daughter Emily from nursery after work or get stuck with another late fee. This is the thing; there’s a level of your brain that just deals with routine, so that the rest of the brain can think about other things.
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (89KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
89KB, 720x720px
>>130841056
Haha damn I can actually see it going down just like that
>>
>>130841153
WHOAH! are those stick on gloves that you "invented"
>>
>>130841211
>Think about it. Think about your last commute. What do you actually remember? Little, if anything, probably. Most common journeys blur into one, and recalling any one in particular is scientifically proven to be difficult. Do something often enough and it becomes routine. Keep doing it and it stops being processed by the thinking bit of the brain and gets relegated to a part of the brain dedicated to dealing with routine. Your brain keeps doing it, without you thinking about it. Soon, you think about your route to work as much as you do keeping your legs moving when you walk. As in, not at all.

>Most people call it autopilot. But there’s danger there. If you have a break in your routine, your ability to remember and account for the break is only as good as your ability to stop your brain going into routine mode. My ability to remember my phone being on the counter is only as reliable as my ability to stop my brain entering ‘morning routine mode’ which would dictate that my phone is actually in my bag. But I didn’t stop my brain entering routine mode. I got in the shower as normal. Routine started. Exception forgotten.

>Autopilot engaged.

>My brain was back in the routine. I showered, I shaved, the radio forecast amazing weather, I gave Emily her breakfast and loaded her into the car (she was so adorable that morning, she complained about the ‘bad sun’ in the morning blinding her, saying it stopped her having a little sleep on the way to nursery) and left. That was the routine. It didn’t matter that my phone was on the counter, charging silently. My brain was in the routine and in the routine my phone was in my bag. This is why I forgot my phone. Not clumsiness. Not negligence. Nothing more my brain entering routine mode and over-writing the exception.

>Autopilot engaged.
>>
File: IMG_1793.gif (2MB, 328x182px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1793.gif
2MB, 328x182px
Dumb nigger
>>
How is it supposed to figure out there's a babby in the car?
>>
>>130841249
>I left for work. It’s a swelteringly hot day already. The bad sun had been burning since before my traitorously absent phone woke me. The steering wheel was burning hot to the touch when I sat down. I think I heard Emily shift over behind my driver’s seat to get out of the glare. But I got to work. Submitted the report. Attended the morning meeting. It’s not until I took a quick coffee break and reached for my phone that the illusion shattered. I did a mental restep. I remembered the dying battery. I remembered putting it on to charge. I remembered leaving it there.

>My phone was on the counter.

>Autopilot disengaged.

>Again, therein lies the danger. Until you have that moment, the moment you reach for your phone and shatter the illusion, that part of the brain is still in routine mode. It has no reason to question the facts of the routine; that’s why it’s a routine. Attrition of repetition. It’s not as if anyone could say ‘why didn’t you remember your phone? Didn’t it occur to you? How could you forget? You must be negligent’; this is to miss the point. My brain was telling me the routine was completed as normal, despite the fact that it wasn’t. It wasn’t that I forgot my phone. According to my brain, according to the routine, my phone was in my bag. Why would I think to question it? Why would I check? Why would I suddenly remember, out of nowhere, that my phone was on the counter? My brain was wired into the routine and the routine was that my phone was in my bag.

>The day continued to bake. The morning haze gave way to the relentless fever heat of the afternoon. Tarmac bubbled. The direct beams of heat threatened to crack the pavement. People swapped coffees for iced smoothies. Jackets discarded, sleeves rolled up, ties loosened, brows mopped. The parks slowly filled with sunbathers and BBQ’s. Window frames threatened to warp. The thermometer continued to swell. Thank fuck the offices were air conditioned.
>>
File: comet_podesta.jpg (286KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
comet_podesta.jpg
286KB, 620x412px
>>130837707
Cool cock, Ahmed. Want to bring it to Comet? We should inspire more kids like you to like ping pong. It's what makes America great.
>>
>>130841285
>But, as ever, the furnace of the day gave way to a cooler evening. Another day, another dollar. Still cursing myself for forgetting my phone, I drove home. The days heat had baked the inside of the car, releasing a horrible smell from somewhere. When I arrived on the driveway, the stones crunching comfortingly under my tyres, my wife greeted me at the door.

>“Where’s Emily?”

>Fuck.

>As if the phone wasn’t bad enough. After everything I’d left Emily at the fucking nursery after all. I immediately sped back to the nursery. I got to the door and started practising my excuses, wondering vainly if I could charm my way out of a late fee. I saw a piece of paper stuck to the door.

>“Due to vandalism overnight, please use side door. Today only.”

>Overnight? What? The door was fine this morni-.

>I froze. My knees shook.

>Vandals. A change in the routine.

>I hadn’t been here this morning.

>I’d driven past because I was drinking my coffee. I’d not dropped off Emily.

>She’d moved her seat. I hadn’t seen her in the mirror.

>She’d fallen asleep out of the bad sun. She didn’t speak when I drove past her nursery.

>She’d changed the routine.

>She’d changed the routine and I’d forgotten to drop her off.

>9 hours. That car. That baking sun. No air. No water. No power. No help. That heat. A steering wheel too hot to touch.

>That smell.

>I walked to the car door. Numb. Shock.

>I opened the door.

>My phone was on the counter and my daughter was dead.

>Autopilot disengaged.
>>
>>130837707
>HuffPost
Fake as shit.
>>
>>130837707
>it's a micro AC and a baby phone
>no way something that tiny would help
>model made from fucking Play-Doh
>>
It's not an awful idea.

The cooling mechanism is basically impossible.

However, a temperature alert device is possible. Have it send a text/call the phone if the vehicle passes a certain temperature. I'm also sure in the era of smart cars you could have it interface with the vehicle to turn on the air and open the windows a bit.

The closest thing to this kid's idea is to interface with the vehicle to turn on the A/C, but there are significant liabilities with this, ie kidnapping and car theft. I suppose it would be possible to engage the AC as well as disable the driving mechanism, but it still poses a risk as a theft target for opportunists that don't know the driving mechanisms have been disabled.
>>
File: 1437704792550.jpg (60KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
1437704792550.jpg
60KB, 852x480px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pF2tVmsAoag&lc=z12qhrdztza0h5in523cgh4x5wakirlq504.1498073468241532
>mfw /pol/ is jealous they can't invent things
>>
>>130837707

You know once they use the remainder of the GoFundMe money which the father doesn't use on drugs and hookers to make some engineer built a prototype which reduces the temperature by 0.0000001 Kelvin it will be added to wikipedia under List_of_black_inventions and you will have black people start claiming that they invented air conditioning as well.
>>
>>130837707
>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.
See racists, this little dindu has invented time travel, he just needs the gofundme for $5million and yeah, he will deliver when he's old enough.

Seems like his parents had an invention, its called "lets exploit lefties white guilt dumbness on gofundme"
>>
>>130840904
>>130840946
These.

Fuck this little coon
>>
>>130837707
Him being white does not make his idea any less retarded. To be fair, he's 10 years old and so can hardly be expected to come up with some world changing invention, but still.

Also, to assume that his retarded idea would somehow turn into a good one if only he were white is dumb as fuck.
>>
>>130837707
No. A shitskin is a shitskin. I guarantee you he talks like a fucking moron with his parents irl.
>>
File: 1410613438878.jpg (206KB, 1024x780px) Image search: [Google]
1410613438878.jpg
206KB, 1024x780px
>>130837707
>implying the people stupid enough to leave their kids in the car on a hot day would have the foresight to buy this in the first place
You can't stop natural selection no matter how hard you try.
>>
>>130842001
>planet of the apes
>>
>>130837707
It's a 3d printed lego. The kid has an idea with no proof-of-concept backing it up. Handheld air conditioners would have much broader use than his single idea. He lacks everything he's going to need to make his idea a reality, except for money, I guess, from people as well-meaning but naive as him. What he did is no different than me saying "I have an idea for a spaceship that fits in my pocket. Who's with me?"
>>
File: 1491359909740.jpg (143KB, 1334x1334px) Image search: [Google]
1491359909740.jpg
143KB, 1334x1334px
this is the dumbest shit i've ever seen. so he has a clay model of nothing essentially. forget the cool air because that's just stupid. so what he 'invented' is a thermometer that alerts authorities when it goes over a certain temperature?

that is just so retarded i can't even fathom the words to describe this niglet.

the whole point of deaths from car overheats is they're accidental, who the fuck would have one of these and leave their little 6 month baby in the car and just think "oh no worrys I'll just wait till I get alerted that the baby is dying from heat". okay let's imagine people buy this, now its just pinging the police thousands of times a day when people park their cars on a sunny day. Unless they only turn it on when they are intentionally leaving their small child in the car? This is fucking batshit insane i feel like i've been trolled to hell and back
>>
>>130837707
>Bishop Curry
white or black it is a retarded idea that will work as well as solar freakin roadways. wont work and is more likely to cause a fire than not.
>>
>>130838189
I was thinking about how impressed I was this kid can up with this idea and then I read your comment and realized how right you are. Problem could easily be avoided.
>>
>>130841830
To presuppose it's a retarded idea because he's black is dumb as fuck, which many people on here would do and then proceed to rationalize their presupposition.
>>
>>130837707
>including a time machine
So Donald Trump used to be black, eh? Yes, it was the perfect plan. The perfect cover-up. Nobody would expect this little niggerone to be the president. GENIUS!
>>
File: Screenshot (59).png (83KB, 1268x714px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (59).png
83KB, 1268x714px
>>130838476
>>
>>130842535
Forgetfulness has nothing to do with intelligence. Kids get forgotten in cars and die, and not all their parents are retarded. The "muh just don't be stupid," contention is stupid and has nothing to do with the viability of the concept.
>>
>>130842829
wow a sensible post on /pol/
>>
>>130837707
We aren't the racists. The racists are the ones pushing this non story down our throats because he is black. That is why we are mad. Do we hate the little boy? No. He's trying to do good in the world, albeit in a anti darwin kind of way. Is his invention innovative? No. Should this be in the news? No. Would this be in the news if it was a white boy? No.

Now quit calling us the racists. That is exactly the same shit that is losing you elections left and right.
>>
File: 1276533755551.jpg (35KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
1276533755551.jpg
35KB, 500x366px
>>130842758
>if too hot it would alert police
I'm sure all black people approve of this

How about don't abandon your kid in a car?!
>>
>>130841670
Here's the how:

Device is integrated into the dashboard and samples the internal temp of the car every 5 minutes. It also samples the external temp every 5 minutes under the car.

The device also has a simple IR line of sight laser that cannot penetrate glass, with sensors in the front and back seat. If the beam is broken, it knows someone is in the car. It also has a microphone and will activate if a certain db of noise matching human range of voice is heard.

If the internal temp breaches 85F, and it detects movement, it checks the external temp. If it's lower, it activates the car's ventilation systems and begins a countdown of 30 minutes, and sends a text to the car's owner. If the device isn't disabled via a code or the car key being turned, it contacts the authorities to let them know there is a possible abandoned child in a car.

If the external temp is over 85F, it powers on the motor and activates the AC, and locks the steering wheel and gas, and locks the brakes. It can be unlocked by disabling it with the car key or a code. It starts a 15 minute timer and sends a text to the car's owner.

The device can be manually disabled for up to 6 hours if you need to, say, leave something in the car seats. This does not disable the microphone.
>>
File: 1496657050573.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1496657050573.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>130843189
>How about don't abandon your kid in a car?!
lol stupid niggers not thinking of that amirite
>>
>>130843267
How is a lump of clay going to do all that?
>>
>>130838476
Actually his invention works perfect for him it's making tons of money.
>>
>>130843499
holy shit thats RACIST
>>
>>130843922
mild lel
>>
>>130843267
It will never get developed for 23,000, but the concept isn't bad. Making it universal for many types of cars is the hard part, and if some silent, sleeping kid doesn't trip the alarm and he dies, get ready for the lawsuit.
>>
>>130843499
It wouldn't.
It would need:

Power from the car battery.
IR emitters for each row of seats, and reflectors.
Microphone.
Microprocessor (or FPGA)
Two IR thermometers.
4G cell phone modem.
a program to do all the things I said.

It's not actually that hard to make, the question is "who funds it, and who will buy it?"
People who normally leave their children to die in cars aren't likely to spend $100 on a device like this.
People who who don't normally leave children to die in cars wouldn't feel the need to purchase it until it happened on accident.

So, the only market would be the government forcing it into every vehicle, or a small margin of paranoid parents.
>>
>>130844933
>Making it universal for many types of cars is the hard part

Nah. Plug it into the cigarette lighter, or install it in the fusebox on the 12v line, then manually run cords in the car doors for the IR beams, reflectors, thermometers, microphone, ignition, and AC power. Alternatively, have the government force it into all new cars.

>and if some silent, sleeping kid doesn't trip the alarm and he dies, get ready for the lawsuit.

He's blocking the IR beam across the seats.
He's have to sleep in the trunk, or some other weird location to do it,
>>
Das rite! Kid created this dimension by dimension.
>>
>>130843267
Not a bad idea except that it would need to be installed in a car that was designed with those options in mind.
Any older and cheaper vehicle without auto climate control, steering and break lock out auto ignition would just not work.
>>
>>130845064
Fine. But so far all this African KANG genius has invented is a lump of clay.
>>
>>130837707
grow up lil bitch ass priviliged white cracka
now lick yo mamas thuuuumb
>>
>>130845064
>People who who don't normally leave children to die in cars wouldn't feel the need to purchase it until it happened on accident.
Who "normally leaves their kids to die in cars" is irrelevant. People buying it would be trying to prevent such a thing. Stories of forgetful parents and dying children would probably be enough to convince some people to buy it. Just because some here might think "Nah, I'm too smart fo dat," doesn't mean everyone lacks such self-awareness.
>>
>>130845928
yup.
Nice idea, but others have had it before.
it would be a bitch to install in older vehicles, and the $300 added cost to install it in newly manufactured vehicles doesn't appeal to car manufacturers, since children don't actually die in cars very often (as opposed to, say BATHTUBS). It would only make it as a government mandate.

It's a dumb, expensive, ill thought out solution to a problem that isn't that prevalent.

Leave it to a nigger to design a thing that requires the government to make it "work".
>>
File: solar car cooler.jpg (14KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
solar car cooler.jpg
14KB, 450x450px
>>130845064
Or just buy an already existing car cooler for 17$.
>>
>>130837707
Reading about this invention, the nigger thought simple while we whites tried to be over-complicated in our ideas. I know when to concede defeat. The nig one upped us this time.
>>
>>130846528
THAT SHIT IS RACIST
>>
>>130837707
Someone teach that kid how a refrigerator works, it's something every human should know. But don't stroke his ego by telling him this thing is a good idea.
>Goddamned Huffpo
>>
>>130837707
i invented a similar device, it opens the window when you push a button to allow cool air to circulate, gonna make millions
>>
>>130846528
>a solar car cooler that detects left-behind niggers
This is the final solution.
>>
>>130846528
Nigga that's just 2 solar powered computer fans
>>
no jiggaboo that would leave thwir kid in the car, would ever purchase a device that might call da popo on dey asses
>>
>>130846195
But are there enough people to do this to justify manufacturing 100,000 of them?
>>
>>130837707
What a shitty fidget spinner you got there Curry, you'll never amount to anything. If you do build a time machine out of clay you should go back in time and give your dad a monkey proof condom.

That's... about as nice as I could muster. Did I do good?
>>
>>130846528
>circulate hot air in a hot vehicle
congratulations, you've made a convection oven.

The niglet will be evenly cooked now, at least.
>>
>>130846939
Probably if it were actually made by this niglet and his parents. They'd buy it just to virtue signal. Same reason this article exists in the first place. And I wouldn't underestimate the number of parents seeing this as a worthy issue.
>>
>>130837707
>>When Curry grows up, he wants to center his career around inventions, including a time machine.
Dumb nigger, good luck with that.
>>
>>130838371

/thread
>>
>>130847316
Hey, who knows?
Maybe he'll discover the first Kerr Black Hole and accidentally jellify himself.
>>
>>130837707

This kid is based!
>>
Cool play-doh mock up of an impossible device, Jerome! Wanna bring it to the crack house?

Honestly there have been 30 threads on this stupid nigger "story".
>item for responsible parents
>to prevent them from something irresponsible parents would do
>nigger invention
>NO way it could even work lol
>>
>>130847701
hes smart too
>>
>>130847175
Pic doesn't show it draws in outside air. works surprisingly well. I have a similar one and it keeps the car from being unbearable even after 8 hours even on really hot days.
>>
>>130837707
What is that little rape cubby hole behind him?
>>
>>130837707
i guess you could say that's a nice cooncept
>>
File: Oh you Trump Merkel.jpg (102KB, 561x424px) Image search: [Google]
Oh you Trump Merkel.jpg
102KB, 561x424px
>>130848270
>>
>>130848257
>fire place = rape cubby hole
Jeez anon what was life like growing up for you?
>>
>>130838326
xD
>>
>>130837707
that's a nice tan, but you may have over done it a bit. You already had nigger features, so now you may be mistaken for a nigger. Nice tan tho.
>>
>>130837707
So the solution to irresponsible parents leaving their kids in cars is to create a device to protect the child that only responsible parents would buy.
Brilliant, this kid is going to be the new clock boy isn't he?

I would also like to point out that he did not invent anything, the only thing he actually made was a clay box.
>>
>>130838371
this. and if he was white, he wouldn't associate with niggers to even know of the baby dying in the car
>>
>>130842829
Lax parenting is for sub-humans. End of story.
>>
>>130838892
You could just store coolant and shoot it into the car to drop the temp a couple degrees.
1 time use kinda thing
>>
File: white is right.jpg (71KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
white is right.jpg
71KB, 960x960px
>>130837707

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER OUT OUT OUT

sage
>>
File: 1469473549898.jpg (8KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1469473549898.jpg
8KB, 184x184px
>>130837707
I'll say something nice about him because he's black.

Kid, take it from someone who hates niggers, you're one in a million. Keep it up.
>>
>>130848801
>all responsible people never forget anything
>only responsible people would care enough about their children to buy shuch a device
This is the kind of bullshit rationalizing I'm talking about. Responsibility has nothing to do with forgetfulness.
>>
>>130841722
Niggers who speak properly always sound like their gay.
>>
>>130838382
DINDU
>>
File: 1496015833073.jpg (31KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
1496015833073.jpg
31KB, 396x385px
>>130838326
>>130838326
>>

>yo dad, put dat 40 down and look at dis shit
>the fuck this is? a lump of clay?
>nah nah nigga, it's a invention i dun invented that stops babies from dyin in hot cars n sheit
>hows it work lil nigga?
>aight uuuuuuh well when it gets too hot in the cawh it uuuuuuuuh makes it cold....and calls the po-leese n sheit
>hol up, so u sayin this lump a clay can do all dat shit
>wtf nah nigga, dis just a lump of clay. we gotta go on the innanet and axe people to gib us they money so we can get some white boi to build the real thing so we sell it
>>
>>130848960
>implying only lazy parents would -accidentally- -forget- their kid in the car
>>
>>130837707
How about stupid trash stop leaving their babies in cars in the summer? This invention came from a child who doesn't realize yet that a ton of these cases involve borderline retarded parents who wouldn't use this anyways, and they're the only people who would need it. If they're too stupid to not crack a window or bring the kid with them, there is 0% chance they would use this worthless invention.
>>
>>130837707
BASED BLACK KID
>>
>>130849522
>If they're too stupid to not crack a window for the kid they forgot was in the car or bring the kid with them that they forgot was in the car
I think you missed something in your thought process. Now all you have to prove is that forgetfulness is necessarily a consequence of stupidity, that no smart people are forgetful, and that no dumb people care enough about their children to buy the device. But you're on to something!
>>
>>130849447
You should't be a parent if you aren't prepared to not be slothful.
It may be tiring yes, but it was a choice you made to nurture offspring in the first place.
>>
>>130849447
What kind of a parent just forgets they have a kid?
>>
>>130837707
>Cool air conditioner, Blockmed. Want to bring it to the White House? We should inspire more kids like you to like science. It's what makes America great.
>>
>>130839272
Maximum kek
>>
File: 4506showing[1].jpg (40KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
4506showing[1].jpg
40KB, 600x338px
>>130850732
>It is science that created us.
>Science that connects us.
>Science that pulls us.
Isn't it just a method of stu-
>That guides us.
>It is science that binds us.
>>
>>130837707
I don't have to "pretend that he's white" to say something nice. Good job on engaging with actual issues in the world. Most kids are lost in the make-believe of social-media. I hope he finds the support to advance his idea.
>>
File: 1497824583297.jpg (112KB, 674x468px) Image search: [Google]
1497824583297.jpg
112KB, 674x468px
Jews have always wanted a World Government, which they will control. By mixing up all the people via mass immigration, they can argue that as every country in the world now consists of many different races, national boundaries are obsolete and should be replaced with a single World Government.

http://youtu.be/XpnYpQaHAuc
>>
File: halon_tank_web.jpg (116KB, 500x768px) Image search: [Google]
halon_tank_web.jpg
116KB, 500x768px
I think a halon gas system is the current high-tech for rapidly cooling an interior space, although the halon is somewhat toxic, and isn't meant for cooling, so much as stopping a thermic reaction. CO2 would be equally problematic in an enclosed space. How would the device know that someone was in the car?

I used to come up with "inventions" when I was a little boy, and my step dad talked me down from them in his condescending, but helpful way. Making up a clay model and showing off on the internet and then saying "we need 20K to get this started" reeks of bullshit though.

How do you rapidly cool an interior space without poisoning the inhabitants? How about an alarm that sounds to let you know you left an infant in the child seat, just like the alarm that tells you you left your keys in the ignition? How about that?
>>
File: 1492935768432.jpg (6KB, 252x252px) Image search: [Google]
1492935768432.jpg
6KB, 252x252px
>>130840292
>>
>>130848047

If you leave it on all day, wouldn't the increase in air pressure make the car explode?
>>
>>130837707
That's actually pretty neat. It'll probably stop bad dog owners from killing their FUCKING PETS
>>
>>130837707
It's a stupid idea because parents who leave their kids in the car are either going to be too retarded to buy such a device, or are intentionally trying to kill their kids. Either way, that device will only find its way into the cars of people who'll give enough of a shit, and perhaps it'll save a handful of lives. I guess a handful is better than none.

But it's a very thoughtful idea. I hope it goes well for him. Either way, he's paid (or at least his parents are) so good for them.
>>
Wouldn't it make more sense to license a system like this to auto manufacturers than to sell it as a separate gizmo?
>>
>>130853829
Statistically though, several million of these devices would have to be distributed for it to be likely that a life would be saved.
The combined value of those devices would likely be a 50 million dollars, and that's assuming the magical car-cooling technology is left out.

50 million dollars would be spent to save a single life.
Spent correctly, 50 million dollars could save countless lives.
>>
>>130853829
Leave kids in car therefore retarded therefore won't buy device is a non sequitur on top of a non sequitur and a pathetic, simple-minded rationalization.
>>
>>130837707
Why isnt he in college?
What a looser.
>>
>>130843189
Haha no shit. Imagine a nigger willfully spending his gibs on a device that will not only notify the police when he does something wrong, but also tell them where he is.
>>
>>130842535
Right

Imagine being a parent and buying this thing. Just buying it is admitting you're planning to leave your kid in a car to die at some point. Might as well just off yourself and let the kid go to some other family.
>>
>>130837707
The Oasis would respond to rising temperatures by emitting cool air and use an antenna to signal parents and authorities. At the moment, Bishop only has a 3-D clay model of the device
He literally stole my model's design. I have a clay block in my house that will cure cancer and give blowjobs if you give me enough money.
Seriously, how is it meant to do any of this? Why would irresponsible parents buy one?
>>
>>130842001
>>130842184

>a fistful of dindus
>>
>>130854564
How fucking long was the kid left in the car?

Fuck me, parents were absolute idiots.

If this thing actually works, why would you buy one? So you can intentionally leave your kid in a hot car all day?
When you start thinking this through it's clear anyone who agrees with this idea is just as much a fucking idiot as the parents
>>
>>130837707
Why do I need to care about his race?
His idea is pretty fucking dumb as a device of that size would not have any effect in an environment such as a hot car. You would better be off letting bad parents be an example and impose harsher fines on parents that do this kind of shit, such as castration.

t. black engineer
>>
>>130855838
I'm smart enough to realize I don't control what I forget. Perhaps I would get such a thing just as a "hope it's never used, but just in case" kinda thing. The self-confidence argument is really hopelessly stupid. Unless it can be proven that literally everyone who has ever left a kid in a car by accident is a certified retard, and literally no one not retarded can forget a kid in a car, then it makes sense to purchase such a device.
>>
File: just a thought.jpg (33KB, 540x281px) Image search: [Google]
just a thought.jpg
33KB, 540x281px
>>130837707
wow niggers are so smart. amazing.
>>
>>130837707
Fuck saying something nice. These niggers are going to take the money and not produce shit. /thread
>>
>>130856239
>I'm smart enough to realize I don't control what I forget.
Like leaving your kid in a hot car long enough for it to DIE?
>Perhaps I would get such a thing just as a "hope it's never used, but just in case" kinda thing.
So you would leave your kid alone in a hot car, long enough for it to die if the cat was too hot?
>The self-confidence argument is really hopelessly stupid.
Confident in what exactly?
>Unless it can be proven that literally everyone who has ever left a kid in a car by accident
Long enough that the kid DIED
> is a certified retard, and literally no one not retarded can forget a kid in a car,
Oh gee, where did I put that kid? Hmmmm...
>then it makes sense to purchase such a device.
Nah forget that noise... Listen, I got some magic beans that will solve all your worries right now! All you have to do is put them in the car and it automatically regulates the temperature inside! 100% natural! But they're not cheap...
>>
>>130838189
better: just don't give cars to black people.
>>
>>130849167
Who in the hell forgets their kid in their car? I would assume it happens to kids who have the misfortune of having parents who don't give a shit about them.
>>
>>130857444
>Like leaving your kid in a hot car long enough for it to DIE?
Yes...
>So you would leave your kid alone in a hot car, long enough for it to die if the cat was too hot?
wat, and I don't think so.
>Confident in what exactly?
Confident that you couldn't possibly forget -- that you're just "too smart" for that
>Long enough that the kid DIED
uh, yes, you stupid idiot. Capitalizing "DIED" doesn't mean anything.
>Oh gee, where did I put that kid? Hmmmm...
wat
>Nah forget that noise...
You talk like you're legitimately retarded. Like a female or a kid or a newfag. Please don't reply to me ever again.
>>130857499
So it isn't possible if you give a shit about them. That just, doesn't follow.
>>
File: patent(1).jpg (201KB, 1000x420px) Image search: [Google]
patent(1).jpg
201KB, 1000x420px
>>130837707
>fake news
good job getting the communist news network to fund your parents' crack habits for a week.
>>
>>130857975
NEVER TALK TO MY WIFE'S SON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>130857975
You fail at logic.
Your whole argument is basically
>well gee, I'd buy one of those devices just in case I have to leave my kid in a car for hours and hours at a time. I can even forget about my kid and this thing will take care of everything!

My argument is as follows:
>Why would you leave your kid in the car for hours and hours in the first place?

You are a complete and utter moron. You can't see any other viewpoint except your own.

>Aw sweetie don't reply to me ever again
Haha, oh wow
>>
>>130858838
So you're making me hide you, are ya? Two can play at that game.
>>
>>130858838
like there's not already a crowbar in the back seat he could break the window with
>>
>>130837707
>gofundme campaign

This immediately makes me think the parents are doing it and just slapping the kids face over it. Regardless of what the item is, or who the people inventing it are, if they are asking for donations is greatly pays to put a child's face on it.
The fact he's black just makes it even more effective.
>>
>>130859069
>taking advantage of black privilege
>implying anyone would do that
>>
>>130858972
>I can't comprehend a basic rhetorical question, so I'll hide you
Lmao
>>
If someone is irresponsible enough to leave their kid or dog in a car in the summer, why would they be responsible enough to buy one of these and place it with the kid / dog?
>>
>>130859232
>>130859311
>op not answering me either
>probly hid me too
that's the main antifa/blm/commie strategy ... pretend to start a debate, get btfo, then
>I'M NOT TALKING TO YOU ANY MORE! YOU'RE A POOPY HEAD!! I DON'T LIKE YOU!
at least this isn't a slide thread though.
>>
>>130841211
>>130841249
>>130841285
>>130841330

How does /pol/ react when their wife leaves they're baby in the car and bakes him/her to death? Do you divorce her? Kill her? How do you even react?
>>
>>130859567
>If someone is irresponsible enough to leave their kid or dog in a car in the summer
Nigga what? These people aren't doing it on purpose. Obviously the guy who purposely locks kids in hot cars to their death isn't going to buy a device to prevent it..
>>
>>130859945
No but this device requires someone to think about the device, buy it, and bring it with them when they bring their kid.
If someone is being that responsible they probably aren't the ones likely to leave their kid in a car
>>
>>130859938
vicious beatings
>>
>>130860191
Why? Do you think forgetting is a purposeful action or something? Does forethought imply perfect memory?
>>
>>130859938
>I've heard of having a bun in the oven, but this is ridiculous
>>
>>130859945
>strap child in child seat
>drive to mall
>leave child in car
>walk around mall for a couple hours
>man it's cool in here
>walk back to car
>wait my kid died???
>>
I've invented a small computer that predicts where future automobile accidents will occur in your city and routes you around them preemptively. Right now it is just a clay model.
>>
>>130860383
>woops forgot my kid in the car long enough that it died

It's good that he's blocked me, desu.
Shit's hilarious
>>
>>130860415
I hate it when I hide someone because they're too stupid to talk to, and 4chanx doesn't understand that means I want all of their future posts hidden. The device is for people who -forget- their kid in the car, which doesn't imply stupidity, which wouldn't imply they wouldn't purchase the device anyway, idiot.
>>
File: 1497985832052.jpg (261KB, 552x503px) Image search: [Google]
1497985832052.jpg
261KB, 552x503px
>>130860661
>because that's not possible
The only thing hilarious is your unsupported assumption that that's not possible and your inability to think. GET OFF MY BOARD STUPID FEMALE/UNDERAGE B&/NEWFAG
>>
>>130860611
I invented nano robots that are capable of rapidly rewriting the DNA of living beings, allowing them to cure any defects of diseases with 100% accuracy and allows for perfect gender reassignment and even allows converting living creatures into different species. Right now it's just a model I made out of my lines of cocaine.
>>
File: 1479415600072.png (54KB, 360x257px) Image search: [Google]
1479415600072.png
54KB, 360x257px
>>130837707
>a device that calls police and alerts child services that you're mistreating and endangering the child's life
>>
>>130860383
i think hes more so implying that being aware of the welfare of your child is an inherent quality to being a responsible parent and responsible parents would be the only people that would buy such a device. this means that it would likely have very little impact on the number of these accidents.
>>
>>130837707
This kid literally dindu nuffin.

And by that I mean he didn't invent shit, he smashed some playdoh together and had an idea for a product that is rendered unnecessary if you only have the presence of mind to not leave your fucking kids in your car.

It's like that stupid idea phone you could customize by swapping out modules like legos. Until you have a prototype, it's literally just an idea.
>>
>>130860671
>The device is for people who -forget- their kid in the car, which doesn't imply stupidity
Well it implies something, does it not? WHAT COULD THAT BE?

Also see
>>130860611
This device is snake oil. Magic beans.

You're advocating that it's alright for people to forget leaving their kid in a car for such an extremely long period of time that the kid leaves this mortal coil.
I'm saying that's not alright at all. Any decent parent would never do that, and if such a device existed it wouldn't even be used by the shittiest of parents, mentioned above.

I'm done here. Have fun.
>>
>>130860984
Except awareness doesn't imply truth. Responsibility has nothing to do with forgetfulness. It is possible for the perfect, most considerate parent to forget their kid in the car.

Read these for an example:
>>130841211 (You)
>>130841249 (You)
>>130841285 (You)
>>130841330 (You)

>inb4 responsible parents couldn't do that tho
>>
The problem is that no parent ever thinks they will be stupid enough to forget their kid in the car, and thus will never purchase this.
The only time something like this would become common, is if it was built into future cars.
>>
>>130837707
>as any responsible 10-year-old would.
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>130837707
So basically run a programme in the car's computer that regulates the cabin's temperature.
Pretty sure that's an old feature by now.
>>
>>130841330
this entire story is idiotic.

guys forgets phone and baby, probably shouldnt d kids in the first place-natural selection at it's finest
>>
>>130861433
>Responsibility has nothing to do with forgetfulness.
so would you not say that someone who overslept through a job interview because they forgot to set an alarm was irresponsible in not putting a significant effort towards remembering to set an alarm?

i think the issue here is what we consider responsibility.
im not talking about an abstract sense of responsibility where we can all say we are responsible people, but rather a measurable sense of responsibility whereby our actions determine whether or not we are responsible.

and yes i read that narrative, nice blog but i dont think that person is very responsible if they are leaving such important tasks to a mental auto pilot.

but ill readily admit that we can argue whether this is a good start towards a definition of responsibility and whether such a definition would likely encompass most of the people that would buy such a device.
>>
>>130840292
Dang that kid is so smart.Why are black a superior race?
>>
>>130862370
You're only here because you're stupid. You would just as soon be on tumblr or reddit.
>>
>>130862965
nice argument, also idiotic
>>
Or, you know, people could just not leave their kids in the car.
>>
>>130862414
>so would you not say that someone who overslept through a job interview because they forgot to set an alarm was irresponsible in not putting a significant effort towards remembering to set an alarm?
That's a (false) equivocation of "responsibility." That person in your example would have ques reminding him to set his alarm, such as excitement for the interview. He would -intend- to set his alarm because he -intends- to go to the interview. If he were to forget to set his alarm, his "irresponsibility" would be attributed to not having the intention to get the job. It's a false analogy. No one could possibly intend to keep their kids safe with so much intention. Such a "responsibility" would require giving everything else up in your life including your job, so that you could watch them 24/7 and make sure, personally and with sight, that they are safe. What "responsibility" means depends on context and doesn't even really exist. This is why I hate the word "responsibility." It isn't objective -- it's an amorphous thing people refer to whenever they feel like being judgmental, whose definition is only whatever suits the judger. You could call anyone irresponsible for making literally any mistake, implying they should always have control. Mistakes are inevitable and they are not a consequence of "irresponsibility."
>but i dont think that person is very responsible if they are leaving such important tasks to a mental auto pilot.
Indeed he is irresponsible for having a human brain that inevitably works that way.
>but ill readily admit that we can argue whether this is a good start towards a definition of responsibility and whether such a definition would likely encompass most of the people that would buy such a device.
The solution is not to use that word because it is a stupid word and only ever used as a copout for prefered narrative.
>>
>>130864241
cues*
>>
>>130838326
I actually prefer /nupol/
>>
>>130843267

What if you have stuff on your seat instead of a kid, how will the lasers know the difference? Gonna call the cops every-time a bag is left in the car?
>>
>>130850577
New ones, babysitting grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins.
>>
>>130841188
So they're still two different things is what you're saying then.
>>
Do people think irresponsible parents is going to buy that shit?
It's a waste of time, if anything parents that buy a shit product like that will think it will be alright to leave a kid in the car because that shit little thing is in the car
>>
>“I got lots of help from my parents."

/thread
>>
>>130866249
Personally, I think only people who pick up strange children to murder later would buy it. They'd be responsible enough to murder children, but irresponsible enough to forget to drag them from the car into the basement.
>>
>>130838371
/thread
>>
File: 1482334720866.jpg (139KB, 875x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1482334720866.jpg
139KB, 875x1000px
>>130837707
>pretend he is white

Why? Sadly most blacks are niggers, so it's easier to assume that they're all niggers until proven otherwise.

Having read the article about this kid, it's obvious that he's not a nigger, and will not likely turn into one. He'll have a bright future ahead of him.
>>
>>130864241
> It's a false analogy.
I do not think so. If im reading your post right (let me know if im not) you are arguing that setting an alarm for a specific event is not analogous to keeping your child safe at all times, and i would agree to this. However, within the context of this argument there is the fact that someone leaving there child in the car likely intended to bring their child with them somewhere (home from school, to school, etc). so in this particular area of caring for a child there is a direct intention, that being to safely transport your child from one point to another.

in my view both the cases involve a specific goal which could be forgotten and in both cases forgetting could be attributed to irresponsibility.

now if we are talking about constant awareness of your childs well being as a prerequisite for responsible parenting (which i also stand by) then we've got to set a standard for awareness, in your post you seem to jump immediately to 1000 mph, but lets build it more carefully.

>so that you could watch them 24/7 and make sure, personally and with sight, that they are safe
This is clearly above and beyond awareness this is hovering. but knowing, at least roughly, of your childs well being in the sense that you know there in a reasonably safe environment seems like a reasonable amount of awareness. now you could argue that anything could happen in these places, but one could at least attempt to verify the safety of these places.

1/2
>>
>>130864241
>Indeed he is irresponsible for having a human brain that inevitably works that way.
I'm not a psychologist but please let me know if im wrong here, but so far as i have experienced when i make a conscious effort to be attentive my brain does just put itself into autopilot, i have to let my attention slip. now this guy in your blog post (just gonna call it that cause i dont know what else it is) chose to let his attention slip away from his sleeping kid and think about coffee and driving or whatever, but just because he has other tasks on his mind doesn't mean that he wasn't being irresponsible in letting his thoughts stray so far from his obligations as a parent.
now i am fully willing to admit that what i said in >>130862414 was a bit of an over reach, as ill clarify below in distiguishing responsibility of actions and of character.

>You could call anyone irresponsible for making literally any mistake, implying they should always have control. Mistakes are inevitable and they are not a consequence of "irresponsibility."
The fact that its used as a wish-washy judgement in most cases doesn't mean that it doesn't have its uses. now ill readily admit that anyone can make a mistake, but i also believe that we can consider the level of responsibility involved in both individual actions as well as in general trends of ones actions. making one mistake because you forgot something may not make you irresponsible, but having a trend towards this would make you irresponsible. however that singular act may very well be considered irresponsible. responsible people can be irresponsible at times and vice versa, that doesn't make these labels meaningless however
2/3 (my bad thought it would fit)
>>
>>130837707
>he built a lump of clay
>>
>>130864241
>It's an amorphous thing people refer to whenever they feel like being judgmental
>The solution is not to use that word because it is a stupid word and only ever used as a copout for prefered narrative.

now of course everyone has their own personal definitions regarding the limitations and obligations of responsibility, but that doesn't mean that people can not collectively compare their definitions with eachother to create a sensible definition of responsibility.
I'll admit though it is often used poorly to characterize someones actions without reason, but i think it does serve a purpose in establishing a societal expectation of how one acts.

3/3
>>
>>130837707
It is a good idea that will help some families from suffering. The concept should have been built into vehicles by Ford and Chevy decades ago though. It basically is just a pager that text's your smartphone and makes an audible noise.
>>
>>130837707
All he had to do was program the car to run cooler when it got hot. Why do you need another cooler?
>>
>>130837707
>prove you're not just a racist
I AM racist. What is there to prove
>>
>>130870908
brb proving God exists and Christianity is correct religion
>>
>>130837707
trust a nigger to invent a device to help parents be even shitter...

List of black inventions:
Lies
Sticks
Robots that can steal from vending machines
And a device that tells you how hen your kid is about to die due to negligence
>>
>>130871771
All you need to do is realise you never leave a child in the car unattended
>>
>>130872952
What if niggers have the car surrounded so you get out of the car to draw their attention?
>>
>>130872667
gotcha, thats what i love about this board. bantz are great, but debate is the lifeblood of the true quality of /pol/
>>
>>130837946
Cold fusion doesn't make cold, you ding dong
>>
Honestly I would say no nigger would be dumb enough to buy a device that is going to call the police on them for leaving their infant to bake in their car while they go get their nails done but thinking about how they film themselves every time they're committing a crime and put it on the internet I think this thing would sell great.
>>
>>130837707
No man. If he was white it'd be the same sad story.

You don't redpill kids on the reality of small business ventures at that age. You don't expose them to that level of failure intentionally.

He's gonna get his hopes all up and get cocksmacked by reality.

Liberals are cruel.
>>
>>130838611

Pretty much. The single nigglet out of millions having a profound thought is newsworthy.
>>
Seems to me that anybody stupid enough to kill their child through neglect doesnt deserve to have their lineage preserved.

>>
File: we wuz sadfrogs n shit.jpg (24KB, 629x624px) Image search: [Google]
we wuz sadfrogs n shit.jpg
24KB, 629x624px
I feel bad for the kid, honestly.

He just had a harmless idea. It would never work in practice, but now there's all this pressure for it to be a miraculous life-saver. All because dad wants GoFundMe gibs. When it fails or is disappointing (the only two outcomes), the kid will bear the brunt of that failure.

A black kid had an idea about something other than rapping or shooting hoops, and his father is going to use it to lie his way into some extra cash. This must be why they never developed a worthwhile civilization.
>>
>>130838189
>>130838371
/thread
>>
>>130875931
>It would never work in practice, but now there's all this pressure for it to be a miraculous life-saver. All because dad wants GoFundMe gibs.

Precisely this. Although this dad is hardly unique in being a kickscam grifter. Lots of those cunts in all kinds of forms.

If they took 100 dollars to let the kid manage a lemonade stand level business and put the rest in a college fund I'd be impressed.
>>
>>130837707
>literally just a cube of clay
>>
>>130875931
I agree. He is just a kid and this is really his parent's fault.
>>
>>130837707
>make a rectangle out of play doh
>claim it will saves babies
> $20,000

Wtf pol
>>
>>130837707
>Giving money to a white male

Shitlords, this boy should be killed before he becomes the next Hitler
>>

lmao
>>
Bruh I made the same thing but better, it's just rubber bands u put on it door and it reminds u of ur dumbass kid, I got $500 for it
>>
>>130848977
>store coolant
At what temperature? What maintains this temperature?

Maybe just turn your car AC on?
>>
>>130880704
he thinks coolant is magical cooling liquid, he doesn't realise its to maintain a temperature and can be used in both cold and warm weather at different strengths to counter extreme temperatures of either side of the scale.
>>
That's a dumb fucking idea
Even if a white kid came up with it
How would it know a baby was in there or would it just fucking call the authorities every time the car got hot?
Also
>only has a 3-D clay model
Fuck off OP
>>
>>130837707
Child states something not entirely retard
Holy shit he needs recognition for his genius! Also, clay model lel
>>
File: consider-the-following.jpg (24KB, 600x451px) Image search: [Google]
consider-the-following.jpg
24KB, 600x451px
Is the thing supposed to stay turned on all the time, even when you and your child are at home? Then the car will get hot anyways and the cops will be called for nothing. Is it supposed to be turned on and off when you get in/off the car? Then it defies the whole purpose.

Also, the most dangerous thing about these kind of accidents are the sun and lack of oxygen. And trying to cool a car with that piece of trash would be like trying to cool an oven with an USB fan.
>Cool brick, Ahmed
>>
File: this.gif (1MB, 300x186px) Image search: [Google]
this.gif
1MB, 300x186px
>>130873648
Thread posts: 252
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.