[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

He's been awfully quiet....too quiet given his ego....what's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

File: o.jpg (102KB, 962x650px) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
102KB, 962x650px
He's been awfully quiet....too quiet given his ego....what's he planning?
>>
>>130832964
He's been visiting foreign leaders, treasonously convincing them to "hold strong" against Trump, assuring them he will lose in 2020.
>>
>>130832964
He's trying to avoid getting entangled in a criminal investigation. He is scared.
>>
Realized his only legacy will be being the first black president
>>
>>130832964
The Calliphate will rise
>>
>>130834149

What specifically do you think he's hiding from? The Lynch connection?
>>
>>130834426
T H E
T E N
T R I L L I O N
D O L L A R
N I G G E R
>>
probably writing audacity part 2 finna make billions off this bitch
>>
He's planning to avoid prison but their plans haven't been going well lately.
>>
File: chrome_2017-06-21_21-40-27.png (47KB, 320x307px) Image search: [Google]
chrome_2017-06-21_21-40-27.png
47KB, 320x307px
>>130834426
I can only hope that his legacy will be the first black President, and to be jailed.

>Clinton coloso
What does it mean?
>>
after 8 years he's realized the majority are a bunch of retards and he's staying away from the 'public' like any rich, powerful person who isn't stupid. that's what middlemen and lackeys are for.
>>
>>130834426
Actually his legacy is Trump and a resurgence of nationalism.
>>
>>130832964
staying out of the US in fear of being arrested.
>>
>>130833236
Good. Gonna' lmao when Trump wins a second term by landslide and that will be the end of Obama's influence. Can't wait.
>>
>>
>>130832964
Trump's left overs? Are you drunk?
>>
>>130832964
America rightfully has a strong tradition of making presidents shut the hell up and not get involved once their time is done. So of he wants to do anything, he has to work for it and do it behind closed curtains.
>>
>>130832964
subverting the country in the shadows just like every commie bastard and jew.
>>
Yeah, niggers worry about their legacy. NOT!
>>
>>130832964
Finally getting around to that blowjob he contemplated giving in college. LGBTQWERTY cred assured.
>>
>>130832964
He was forced to shill for Clinton, now he doesn't have to.
>>
>>130834426
and he aint even full black lmao
>>
>>130835130

>after 8 years he's realized the majority are a bunch of retards
Took us out of an economic crisis, reduced unemployment to 5%, under the post '48 median. Didn't start any major ground wars. Annoyed Israel by not sucking up enough. No personal scandals. Normal amount of political fuckery.
>REEEEE literally the anti-Christ
I think he's gonna sit a few rounds out on this one guys.
>>
>>130835737
>putin had no hair at 23
WEW
>>
>>130832964
hes angling to be head of the un and fuck up the whole world for his creators the globalist jew.
>>
>>130835707
And this apex narcissist is all about tradition, amirite?

He will make Jimmy Carter look like Ike as an ex-president.
>>
This poor bastard was a programmed slave. Maybe someone finally got through to him and moved him into deprogramming. The hardest part is going to be undoing the tangled mess his abusers made of his sexuality - right now Obummer is hard into shit like scat, rape, and kidfucking.
>>
>>130835707
Work, LOL niggers working....hahahahahaha what's next flying cars!
>>
>>130836071
>He used millions of tax payer dollars to purchase 'succulent hotdogs' to serve at private island pedo orgies
>>
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=R4ltg3-jW18
>>
>>130836018
too much testosterone faggot

not like a curly headed jew like u
>>
>>130834798
All of it. It all leads back to him. They were fucking spying on many political opponents and sharing it with unauthorized 3rd parties. He corrupted the IRS, DoJ and the State Dept. He fucked with the judicial system by appointing liberal activist judges. He's a fucking piece of shit who deserves to be ass raped in prison but he'd probably love that.
>>
He's silently funding hardcore globalists around the world with his organizations.
>>
No he hasn't, he just sent out a dindu memo on that kid tortured to death by the Norks.
>>
>>130832964
A life in anonymity in a country that has no extradition treaty with the U.S.
>>
Sucking Michael's big nigger cock.
>>
>>130836319
They brought Chicago-style politics to Washington to the detriment of all.
>>
>>130836604
A good prison skill to have if you da bitch
>>
>>130832964

You mean besides his literal goddamn egyptian pharaoh's temple?
>>
only inciting riots n shit
>>
>>130836629
>Black President created a banana republic
>>
>>130835173
Good post, leaf
>>
He's been too busy being top fag at the gay soirees.
>>
>>130836319

Found the racist liberal hater.
>>
>>130835374
He's not though.
>>
>>130832964
>Obummer
>ego

Funny trumpdrone.
>>
>>130834858
We have the influence and corruption, we can rebuild him.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.