[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

e are living in a holographic, fractal universe. You are the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 288
Thread images: 40

e are living in a holographic, fractal universe.
You are the single point of singularity from which the universe springs forth. This goes for every being that has achieved free will, also known as the reborn or enlightened ones. Alignment with the All-being being the goal of free will. Your fellow conscious beings are also this singularity of consciousness. The universe is a non-local matrix of the same singularity. It has no edges, it has no center, except for the one perceived by you, which would be the space you enter when you close your eyes. Human beings are like sun rays traveling along a highly personalized directional vector from the same 'sun' or singularity. Our 'past' are all connected to the same singularity which science has to tried to explain as 'The Big Bang' Theory. Except time isn't linear. It all spreads out from you. Past and future. The only real moment is Present. You are a holographic representation of the All-being, who also lives in Present. We all just inhabit different points of space. We are divisions of the great Mind. Many cultures have called this meta-mind God.

We are all One. We are. I Am.
>>
File: church1.gif (118KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
church1.gif
118KB, 294x400px
Now tell me people. Why have we forsaken this knowledge? You hold great power within you, each as an individual but even more so as an aggregate. If we were to spend our time feeding this information back into the great loop, Life on Earth would improve beyond our wildest imaginations. Humanity is in dire need of this information. It has been occulted for too long. The 'powers that be' know this all, and seek to hide it from you. To make you destroy your divine inner selves. To bring you down to their level of non-connectedness, as these are psychopaths I speak of. Beings with no empathy, and therefore no ability to connect to this infinite structure. We must defend ourselves against the influences of these individuals, who in their psypathic state HAVE achieved a state of sick unity. They share the same ambitions and seek to control the mind for their selfish purposes, no matter who they hurt.

I, you, we, IMPLORE you! Change your focus from the darkness to the light and we will find solutions. We must illuminate the darkness and it shall flee before us. It will not be a soothing experience. On the contrary, realizing Truth is often times painful and filled with struggles. We alone have the power to change the world but it happens on an INDIVIDUAL level. A quantum shift. Many hands make light work. For there to be a straw that breaks the camels back here have to be thousands of straws before it. I do not ask you to 'believe' this knowledge. I ask you to become a seeker yourself. Look and ye shall find. Know this knowledge first-hand, but for that to happen there must be research. RE-search it, for it has been found many times before. If we not only know this, but become it, then Truly, you will have Wisdom. Action makes knowledge become Wisdom. And the smallest interaction, either with others or yourself, can cause great ripples in the ocean of Life. How you think, feel and act is of utmost importance. Do not believe the inner lies that tell you otherwise.
>>
Love yourself, even the negative, so you can love others, so they can love you. This is the positive feedback loop we all desire within the sub-conscious. This will start a healing process.
Align yourself with it and we will change this world in ways we cannot yet fathom with the human mind. Politics, economics, education, social in-groups seek to divide us and therefore block Truth. A Mind united under Truth has no need for these trivialities. Unity is ALL THAT IS. These puppet masters lie and enchant the mind into believing otherwise. Let yourself be free from these illusions and true happiness and contentness will manifest in all levels of human experience.

I bring this message at this point in time and space because we were not ready to hear it.
But now there comes a new re-volution of the wheel of Life and it will be a tumultuous one, filled with change and confusion.
Trust in your Self. The higher Self and no harm can be done. Accept that your brothers and sisters are One with you, and are in great anguish, as are you. Recognize this. Darkness is not to be fled from but to be integrated into the Whole and to be made conscious, only after having done so can healing begin.

The only binding element is Love. Love for the All-being, which you are an integral part of.

Hear my, inadequate as they may be, words and SEEK!
Forgive yourself and others for their mistakes, past, present and future. Accept that we made mistakes on the Path. Accept that suffering is a state created by your own mind and the aggregation of all minds. Let go of illusions and dispell them when they arise. Seek Love, Harmony and Balance. Do this and we will find peace at last.
>>
Posted this in another thread I made, figured it might serve to make a seperate thread of it.
>>
File: 1485469320877.jpg (733KB, 1690x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1485469320877.jpg
733KB, 1690x1200px
Bump
>>
>>130831782
>This goes for every being that has achieved free will
What is going on with beings who haven't achieved free will?
>>
>>130834134

They have not become a singularity of consciousness, and therefore not able to recognize itself.

They are part of the fabric still, instead of being cloaked in it.
>>
File: Peace and love.gif (10KB, 604x516px) Image search: [Google]
Peace and love.gif
10KB, 604x516px
>>
Am I a Templar now?
>>
Does this mean I can fly and defy the laws of physics? Can I literally achieve anything I desire even if it is physically impossible? What are you trying to say?
>>
>>130831782
>time is not linear
>speaks of past, present and future
>>
This all sounds nice, but it has no use irl. I can't make my piece off shit father a good person with my good deeds or positive attitude. The world is still run by evil and we r all fucked.
>>
>>130834393
I see, so they don't really have a perspective of themself yet?
>The only binding element is Love
So it's reasonable to assume that Hate is the unbinding element?
>>
>>130835196

No, we are not the supreme masters of the Universe. But we are bound to this master. It is what we call consciousness. The highest concentration of this we've called God. The All-Being. What I'm trying to say is, you can connect to this source. You can uplift your consciousness to greater and greater planes of awareness.

Just a small example, when having an outer body experience you feel like you can fly. And that is only one of the first baby steps from the human experience to total God-like consciousness.
>>
>>130832033
The All doesn't love The One. The All is full of shit.
>>
>>130835863

Hate does not exist, as darkness does not exist. It exists only as a sort of emptiness for Love or Light to expand into.

Once you get hung up on these illusions, only then do you perceive them as real, and then do we create chaos and indeed 'unbind' ourselves from Light/Love.
>>
>it's another delusional psychedelic drug user episode
>>
>>130836157

I have never done any psychadelic actually.

These answers can be found internally. All psychadelics even does is give a muddy view into these matters.
>>
>>130835793

I know sometimes it may seem like that, I really do.

But as they say there is light at the end of that tunnel. All we can do is be good people and hope it rubs off, and if it doesn't that's fine as well. You don't have the right to determine when it is time for someone to change their life in a good way. They must learn and grow at their own pace.
>>
>>130835793
I think you can make yourself better by forgiving him and moving on, if he's not actively causing you harm right now?. I think a big point of seeing oneself in others is forgiveness? That doesn't mean it's possible to force people to change though, yeah.
>>
>>130836277
My bad, then it's just a regular case of mental illness.
>>
>>130836277
So what happens to someone who gets thrown into prison because they were framed by the real culprit and loses their whole life as a result? Why did the All allow this and can it even make it right once the guy dies alone behind bars? And besides this, society allows it to happen. What can love do about any of this? It has no power over evil.
>>
>>130836144
>Love or Light to expand into
So, we are the singularity and once we become self aware, we are own universe. All other self aware beings are parallel universes.
Using the power of Love to fill our emptiness, it is as if our universe is expanding, much like the Big Bang?
>>
>>130835510

Intellectually you might reason these concepts are real. Past being nows that were and future being nows that have yet to come. But all we will ever truly perceive is now. There will never not be a now. You will never live in past or future, only in now. So while we might speak of these concepts, we will never experience them ourselves.
>>
>>130836454
Ppl tell me I only have 1 life. It's fucked beyond belief at no fault of my own. What do I have to look forward to now? Just death? Why was I born? Just to suffer and die?
>>
>>130836277
The more I read what you wrote the more I think you may really enjoy the Law of One/Ra material. Even though the premise is kinda crazy and new-age-y alien stuff, it's exactly the same, positive, message of unity. :)
>>
>>130836990

You are actually all lives. You, at the uttermost core of your being are all that is. We all are. There is actually one entity here, in a sort of house of mirrors, looking at itself, not recognizing that is in fact looking at itself.

We are born in our individual lives to learn. To learn of a certain subject, and that subject is consciousness and how to treat it with respect and love.
>>
>>130836987
I think the theory is that the universe is one, and to experiment itself it decides to experience itself through the illusion of finity and separation, thought free will. With each spark of the universe being a complete microcosmic version of the one.
In the law of One the goal is evolution back into unity.
>>
>>130831782
This was already posted before either here or in /x/ , where did you get it , OP ?
>>
>>130836763

It is acceptance of these, to us, not being able to see the grand scheme, inequalities. Knowing that all is as it should be. Trusting the higher intelligence that it guides us in the right direction, even though it seems as though we are traveling deeper into darkness. Sometimes the way forwards is backwards.
>>
>>130837345

It's OC actually, and I posted it here before, as it's I feel critical information. We are at the cusp of a great shift. Either into further darkness or we will finally dispell it and meet our true potential.

Me sharing this information is my effort to propel us towards the light.
>>
>>130837227
OK, so I'm still miserable in a sick body that I have no power to heal and my hopes and dreams were stolen by evil jealous people and there is no way to retrieve those dreams. Should I just kms? I learned that I'm a complete idiot but physical limits prohibit me from making anything positive from it and I'm not far from death so now what? What was the point?
>>
Nah OP.

Everyone's soul exists inside of a particle smaller than quantum farthest away from each other, however, they are all entangled.
>>
>>130836987

We are not truly our own seperate Universe. But we have a bit of the greater Universe which you could call your own. It is your body, emotions and thoughts. Those are yours to control. And how you control them contributes to a greater shared experience.

So if we act good and try to heal things around us we will see this reflected in our shared reality.
>>
>>130837592
OK. So I accept it and my life has lost its meaning and is a mess of suffering that amounted to nothing. Wow, I'm so happy now. Now I can fk off and die in peace. What a miraculous place we live in.
>>
>>130836990
I don't know, I'm sorry you're not doing well anon. I definitely don't think you were born to suffer!! At all. I'm not good at giving advice but I guess you can try to focus on improving things, though strength of will, if you find enough drive to keep pushing even if obstacles show up. Or contemplate on the silver lining of your pain? Like it giving you a deeper view on the world that you can use for something that brings you happiness instead? I don't know... i wish I had better advice and I hope you life gets better. Maybe you can find the answers within yourself if you look deep enough? One of the most common advice I hear in those circles is the importance of meditation and that salvation comes from within or something like that.
>>
>>130837719
Thank you for the info anon, hope everything goes well.
>>
>>130831782
ur a fag
>>
>>130838108
Oh well. I guess I'll just spend the rest of my life trying to drag everyone else down with me. That's what most people are doing anyway. No justice, no peace.
>>
>>130837969

Suffering only makes us stronger. And yes you will perish, as we all will. It is the moment where your cumulitive experience will be reintegrated into the whole, making it wiser and more complete, as it travels towards total completeness.

I know to you it feels as though life is useless, and that feeling might persist unto death, but that doesn't make it true. Your experience was an essential part of learning for the greater consciousness.

Just for now, know that you will reincarnate in another life, and you might face the same challenges. Try to accept them instead of rejecting them. Try to see the beauty in pain, as difficult as it may be.

Good luck friend.
>>
>>130838678
KYS™: The Perfect Response
>>
>>130831782
Freemason BS...literally.
Go to the homepage of the Lucis Trust, official religious rep's of the UN...you can find the same BS.
Fuck you OP...you are either mental, or falling for the oldest BS in the world.
Or an unpleasant mixture of both.
>>
>>130837763

That is basically a holographic universe?
>>
>>130838556
I don't think that's the answer...? I'm really sorry anon. I read your others posts, being framed and punished for something you didn't do sounds terrifying. Maybe keep fighting for your rights, and defend your innocence no matter what? I don't think you should let let your morals be corrupted too though, there are good people in the world who would be appalled by injustices like this, even if you've been very unlucky with the people around you it seems. I'm genuinely sorry and hope your life gets better.
>>
>>130839211

Freemasonry is actually right in almost all things.
It's how you use that information that defines you, not what name you give it. No information in and of itself is good or evil.
>>
>>130838678
No chance. You want to learn something? Go through the pain yourself instead of using my life as your video game avatar. Feel free to live the life of every beheaded victim of religion in the middle East and every slave in North Korea to learn your own lessons. I think we are all tired of doing it for you. Good luck friend.
>>
File: IMG_20150521_213725.jpg (2MB, 1882x1882px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20150521_213725.jpg
2MB, 1882x1882px
>>130831782

Respect.
>>
>>130839322
No, Freemaosnry is BS...like science. This is the same as science BS. Trust me, I have studied them for years.
The Big Bang Theory is just their creation myth, f when the Great Architect spoke the Word, Aum, causing the universe to spring into being.
And now they really say the universe is a simulation...and therefore has a CREATOR (great architect). I donn't think you really know SHIT.
ALL SCIENCE depends on the ASSUMPTION (faith if you will), that everything in the universe behaves now, like it ALWAYS DID.
Which if it is a simulation...wouldn't make much sense...it could look anything, but used to be something else.
All of humanity...falling for oldest BS in the world. I knew it would happen...but seeing it in my lifetime is incredible.
We are really and truly FUCKED.
>>
>>130839891
What do you think is the truth? The only people I've heard say the Big Bang didn't happen are plasma cosmologist.
>>
>>130838678
The beauty in pain. You'll be swallowing those words in hell where there is no end to it.
>>
>>130839368

I will go through that pain, and already have.
We all will. I just have no conscious recollection of it. All I can do right now is try to empathize as best I can.
>>
File: slide2.jpg (72KB, 1000x365px) Image search: [Google]
slide2.jpg
72KB, 1000x365px
>>130831782
You do to much drugs zemmer.
>>
Why do people keep juxtaposing the terms "holographic" and "simulation"?
>>
>>130840044
God created the universe. Just like religion always knew. One day WE will create a universe, and it will give birth to a simulation.
One day, we will make a computer (theoretically), that can just DREAM whole universes into being, of separately conscious AI...several universes at the same time...and even be able to rewind these universes...play them over.
Creation gives birth to creation...I doubt it ever really had a beginning. As little as that makes sense.
We are Gods DREAM.
>>
>>130840222
You have no recollection of it huh? Hey I can say the same thing then. So I've done and learned it all! I just don't remember!
>>
so dutchbro, what path did you take to enlightenment? it took me a year of zen training to enter samadhi and another two years to reach nirvana. i am you and you are me. ask me anything
>>
>>130840119
I think that doesn't mean being confined to it. But trying to get away from pain...and the beauty may just be the desire it gives to move forward? Or it's depth. Or the compassion it gives for others experiences pain or injustices. But yeah, pain sucks.
>>
>>130840544
Zen master never calls himself zen master
>>
>>130831782
>>130831975
>>130832033
>DUDE WEED LMAO

You're the living proof that weed should be banned.
>>
>>130840119

Classic Middle Eastern saturnian scare tactics.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsxRLVTQBO8
>>
>>130840544

I was actually forced by being put into forced isolation. Questioning why suffering exists and why I can't seem to get away from it naturally brought me to meditation.

I'm in no way far along the path, but I feel like I am far enough that I can try to enthuse people who I see as my past self into becoming a better version of themselves as well.
>>
>>130840044
Even the BBT, is EXACTLY WTF you would see, if we lived in a computer program...at first there was nothing, then everything sprang into being, but was base code (hydrogen) and had to further run programs to begin all the other processes, just a few numbers here and there...BLAMMO viable universe.
Since our universe is so simple, the first universe we try to simulate (and already are) is ours.
We're not supposed to fuck with any of this yet...our DNA, and being God...this is what the Bible is.
God saying don't fuck with this...you're not ready.
>>
>>130840495
Well that's not too dissimilar from the Law of One I've read from actually. Their "big bang" is intelligent infinity concentrating, but they say the creator begins and ends in mistery. They say all sparks of the creator are also co-creator (the cosmology is quite complex, from central sun, separating its consciousness into galaxy, to starts, to souls etc). And they say that we are "dancing thoughts" ( with free will).
>>
>>130840540
It seems they have suffered as well, but they responded positively to it.
>>130840982
>>
>>130840799
im not claiming to be a zen master
>>130840982
suffering is nothing more than wisdom. if you see the beginninglessness of your inner being, the whole universe with all its suffering and ecstasy turns into a puff of smoke in a flash of lightning
>>
>>130840982
You have a central nervous system=Literal pain
You have an ego, which you need to navigate society=emotional pain

>not hard to figure out

No pleasure no pain. You cannot have one without the other..although clearly some have much more luck than others, nobody gets out of here alive.
>>
>>130841098
Yeah, our minds have to think computer to conceptualize wtf I am talking about...but there is no reason a biological-ish being could be capable of wtf I am talking about.
In fact, to reach that point, by then I suspect you would be fucking with controlling biology on molecular basis, and creating fake biological/neurons etc.
WTF I am describing likely is something we would recognize as living.
>>
File: 1454019292749.png (409KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1454019292749.png
409KB, 800x1035px
>>130841098

>Law of One

It's bullshit to make a buck off New Agers. The always technologically contemporary terms give it away straight up. I'm sorry but you have been bamboozled.
>>
>>130841446
>"Ive achieved nirvana"
>"Ask me anything"

Yes you are calling yourself a zen master and your huge ego proves your nowhere close.
>>
>>130840902
You should experience never ending pain like I have to see what you can learn from it. Maybe there is a great secret that cannot be spoken. Maybe it's the key to escaping the cycle of death and rebirth. You should be focusing on yourself rather than lecturing others on an anonymous image board to boost your own ego. You sound like a fucking fruit.
>>
>>130841459

Attachment to pain and pleasure can be given up and in that state all that remains is awareness.

Things is most people don't want pain, but don't want to give up pleasures.
>>
>>130841446

The suffering is slowly subsiding, the only problem I have now is that I tend to slip back into ego driven awareness. But I'm getting quite good at recognizing when I'm being tempted and I can feel the periods between total awareness getting shorter.
>>
>>130841690
You cannot live in a society of people without accepting an ego identity. Going around in sandals and not paying your materialistic bills etc will wind up causing you literal physical pain.
>that's why monks retreat to the wilderness or isolated communities of other immaterial types
>>
File: alan watts.png (597KB, 900x675px) Image search: [Google]
alan watts.png
597KB, 900x675px
>>130841647

>You should be focusing on yourself rather than lecturing others on an anonymous image board to boost your own ego.

Like you doing right now? I just posted a video from a recognized comparative philosopher who also happened to be an Anglican pastor, who thought about pain. Nice "i' am a stern holy man standing against heretics" LARP there though, friend, i dig it. It's quite ironic because Watts covers that problem in this lecture too.
>>
Don't forget the model I describe would mean God would theoretically not just be able to dream up separate universes of AI (us), but would also be able to run these 'simulations' in nanoseconds, then run it again, changing only one thing....like the alternate universe theory...what I am saying all makes sense. I know you all can see it too.
>>
>>130841509
I'm kinda put off by new age stuff actually, but the law of One seemed different because of the more 'scientific tone" in a way. And the question and answers format. It's actually material from the 80s, (they have newer material that doesn't feel the same) and while they do sell the books the authors also have them as free pdfs on their site.
>>
>>130841886
You might want to go see a shrink.
>>
This isn't the first time we've all done this shit. Almost the same every time. No one else feeling this?
"This has all happened before, and it will all happen again."-The Cylons
>>
>>130841098
I know about this particular theory already, infact I know it quite intimately. But it is as they say, we are all dreams within the creators head. However God would not permit us to create worlds of our own.

That is only afforded to those of merit, purity and also those closest to him on the Hierarchy. But essentially the Dreamer, dreaming dreamers who go onto create dreams of their own.
>>
>>130841610
gautama himself claimed enlightenment
>>130841886
when i was at that stage, i contemplated the non-dualism between ego-identification and buddha-identification
>>
>>130842318
Yeah, I think the co-creator is achieved only with the opening or activation of the sixth ray/indigo ray (third eye chakra). Even more in its corresponding density, sixth density of fusion and light.
>>
>>130842731
>>130842318
Cont. But still everyone has that potential... because all is one.
>>
File: GG.jpg (26KB, 544x686px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
26KB, 544x686px
>>130842098

It's complete baloney, i'm sorry. It's filled with internal contradictions and historical inconsistancies like the aforementioned always technologically contemporary terms.

Matey, i'm a New Ager myself but sometimes you just have to draw the line somewhere and say NO MORE, or you're going to be a perpetual goy.
>>
OP you sound like a Sufi mystic
>>
>>130842318
>>130842318
One more thing, reality is a probability engine derived from the creator's mind. We are simply God exploring every possibility and outcome. But, we are not the same God carries infinite possibilities within him being the cosmic primordial soup.

However very few of those are actually ever realized. That only comes from "realization", a conscious connection, a synchronous event were the creator and his dream understand each on a deeper unmanifested level.

It's what determines if you truly become one with the creator and his personality (conscious) or you become a passing thought later to be discarded.
>>
>>130842938
What do you believe?
>>
>>130843194

That's a really great insight.
Realization is the path to growth.
>>
>>130843194
Meaning reconnect yourself with God (Spiritual connection or awakening), or simply fade away into nothingness. We have such limited lives, best to make the most of it.

>>130843491
It's like an epiphany, an unconscious realization of the truth and how you fit into it.
>>
>>130834134
You are the paper, they are the crane, as each new singularity develops a new crane is made upon the skin of the last, but it is, in and of itself, the original piece of paper being folded for the first time.
>>
File: 1496175805808.png (4MB, 1568x4426px) Image search: [Google]
1496175805808.png
4MB, 1568x4426px
>>130843460

Natural Law, bud, the non-bullshit version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C87HwOAS0bo
>>
File: 1497375653272.jpg (244KB, 1203x1447px) Image search: [Google]
1497375653272.jpg
244KB, 1203x1447px
>>130831782
Does this lower my rent? Does it power my truck? Nope. Fuck off with your nonsense.
>>
>>130831782
The sense of the "I am" creates time and changes within synthetic time from moment to moment.
But what changes is not real.
Projecting the unreal onto a larger cosmic-sized background does not make it any less real.
The logical problem is there is no other hypothetical meta being creating you.
You literally are the unchanging absolute.
>>
>>130831782
>the Universe has no edges
>conservation of energy and information
Pick one
>>
>>130831782
This is common knowledge now, nobody gives a fuck about your ramblings anymore.
>>>/reddit/
>>
File: lvl 99 cleric.jpg (1MB, 1681x1623px) Image search: [Google]
lvl 99 cleric.jpg
1MB, 1681x1623px
what are these from?
>>
>>130843194
Let god discard me then. I'm tired of all your shit.
>>
>>130843976

>i don't know how to compartamentalize my metaphysical worldview and my daily life

Classic nazi brainlet. I bet you're american under that LARP flag, right?
>>
>>130843968
Interesting, thanks!
>>130843194
I find this really beautiful except the discarded part. I think everyone will become one, at their pace. Otherwise ir's not "one" if portions of the one are discarded.
>>
>>130844242

That's good to know actually
>>
>>130843491
In your opinion what are the 5 most essential readings which bring us close to alignment?

An even better question for you my friend (and I see your other thread); what do you know about Mercurius?
>>
>>130843194
very good insight, but you're still creating a dualism between the dream and the dreamer
>>
File: 1486616162065.png (2MB, 960x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1486616162065.png
2MB, 960x1024px
>>130831782
Toothpaste here speaks the truth

(>1) The phenomenal world is the manifestation of a transcendental ground;

>(2) human beings are capable of attaining immediate knowledge of that ground;

>(3) in addition to their phenomenal egos, human beings possess a transcendental Self which is of the same or like nature with that transcendental ground; and

>(4) this identification is life's chief end or purpose.
>>
>>130844369
Compartmentalization means your banter isn't even universal truth since you can't apply it to even something as broad as daily life itself. Seriously, go see a shrink.
>>
>>130844863

Well said.
>>
>>130844349
Please value yourself. Life can be horrible in ways I know I can't imagine but please, even if not your life, value yourself. You seem like a good person who has gone thorough a lot... you deserve it.
>>
>>130831782
Some of those singularities want to violently destroy you and believe that you'll be subjected to eternal torment afterwards. This shit is not politics.
>>
>>130835919

Yeah yeah yeah... we can become Gods, we are god, bla bla bla. I dont buy that luciferian mumbo jumbo, thank you.
>>
Summer is definitely here
>>
Wanna hear a DEEEEP thought that I suspect no one else has had?
Imagine being a hundred year-old man, because light travels at the speed it does, and unless blocked goes on forever, THEORETICALLY with a good enough telescope, and able travel faster than light you would be able to go a hundred light-years away, and watch your parents drive you home from the hospital (if it was a clear day)
Then you could travel closer and watcch yourself play outside.
We could travel 65 million LY away and watch dinosaurs.
It's possible one day we will be watchingcivilizations millions of years dead, living out their lives.
Actually, I would say it's highly LIKELY.
This also means people will be watching YOU millions of years in the future.
Don't that give you chills? Just me?
GO outside, and wave to the future everyone!!
>>
>>130844349
If suffering wasn't valuable you wouldn't feel pain.
>>
>>130845132
Service to self entities?
>>
>>130844921

As soon as you familiarize yoursefl with the sticky about logical fallacies.
>>
>>130845478
I doubt you're the only one who has thought of this, but this is indeed a really cool thought!
>>
>>130845229

>Luciferian

there's that word again
>>
>>130845859

That is because Lucifer is the dead Author of OP's philosophy. His philosophy never went away tho, they are called the mysteries and they are teached within the lodges of masonry for example.

They are right about a whole lot of things when it comes to the nature of our universe, but they make a few fundemental errors when it comes to the nature of God himself.

This is why harlots and tax collectors enter the Kingdom before they do.
>>
>>130845755
Yeah you're probably right. Physics students smoking pot and getting deep.
Doesn't really matter, but probably does predict future events, just not in a way that could help technology.
It is a cool way to explain the speed of light to people though, get kids into science.
HAhahahaha I gotta be the only Christian who wants kids in science.
Science is starting to prove religion more than anything. I always knew it would...and was waiting for it...but it still incredible to see.
This is literally all in Revelations...the majority, the masses, the disbelievers (atheists/science) will finally start to believe in a creator but it will be lucifer they worship.
www =666 in gematric Hebrew.
>>
>>130845859
How would one start to go about in trying to become a God. Where should I start?
>>
>>130831782
How would one start to go about in trying to become a God. Where should I start?
>>
Lucifer is the evil spirit, getting people to fuck w/ their DNA.
The ancient aliens are actually us, who fell for the promises of Lucifer...like OP here.
Satan=The snake in the middle of the tree in the garden of life?
hahahah
It's DNA.
>>
>>130846353

You yourself will never become a god.
You can, by self discipline, strive to align your consciousness to that of god like properties.

If you're really interested, start with eliminating negative habits and replacing them with good habits such as a good diet and exercise. I know that might sound cliche, but it's cliche for a reason.
>>
>>130846332
It is a cool way to explain the speed of light! The fact that you can see in the past if you're far enough is absolutely fascinating. I've always liked this, but I never thought of what you said, about how if we could travel fast enough, far enough, we could see ourself in the past. It's definetly a thought I'll cherish because it's beautiful. Thanks. :)
>>
>>130846292

Explain in which way I'm teaching luciferian concepts?
>>
>>130831782
>We are all One
thats a common delusion. there are distinctly different entities that exist. your suffering from a mental disorder

we will medicate away your problems. dont worry. your desire to eat patchouli will diminish and you will no longer think hacky sacks are cool
>>
File: undouing.jpg (289KB, 930x1440px) Image search: [Google]
undouing.jpg
289KB, 930x1440px
>>130846353

>Trying to become God

None of us will ever become God, but being the best possible human being you can is just as good. Try this. Did wonders for all my anxities and bottled-up psychological issues. Just don't freak out to much and keep it cool.
>>
>>130846709
Ok cool, sounds interesting. What should I do after I eliminate and replace bad habits?
>>
>>130846789
https://www.lucistrust.org/
>>
>>130846893
I'll check it out, cool
>>
>>130846353
I think the idea is that since all is one, we are all already god. Although there are also ideas on evolution and basically angels in the past actually being more evolved entities, closer to unity.
>>
>>130846930

Sustain.
>>
>>130846353

You are a human being; a being playing the human role. Your humanity is what defines you within this 3 three dimensional realm we occupy. You are not ment to be a God.

That was the lie of old that continuous to be teached today. "surely, ye will be as gods".

The fact of the matter is that Humans were very powerfull creatures BEFORE the fall of mankind. Masons never take this into account which leads to a whole bunch of erroneous assumptions.

They see the biblical God as a demiurg who created the meterial realm to function as a prison for humans. According to them, the material world is something that needs to be overcome - the transhumanist/alchemical agenda.

They also fail to realise that there are gods and that there is God, capital G.
>>
>>130846789

>Expecting a straight, non-meme answer from people who LARP about being devotees to a very topical Middle Eastern religion that morphed into a political system.

for what purpose
>>
>>130846789

see

>>130847195
>>
File: 1496782945282.jpg (102KB, 854x687px) Image search: [Google]
1496782945282.jpg
102KB, 854x687px
Thank you for your words of wisdom, kindred.

You're doing God's work spreading this information.. literally.
There is great hope for the future, I see this information being spread more and more lately. Even in dark places like this. In this new age of interconnection, I believe these teachings will no longer be of the occult. More and more people are waking up from the matrix and evil is losing power daily. We are entering into the age of Aquarius afterall. The world is being cleansed.

People try to brush this off but these were literally the teachings Jesus Christ was trying to tell us before the information got hijacked and corrupted. It's the truth that has been trying to break free to all humanity since our incarnation as physical beasts. Quiet the mind and observe the world for what it is and you'll see that this is what it's really all about. You don't need drugs. You don't to take LSD or DMT or smoke weed. It's all already inside you when you quiet the static chaos in the conscious mind and just relax and observe what is. The modern world has pulled a wool over your eyes. You guys talk about MKultra but don't see how far simple social conditioning and modern life could have detrimental affect on your outlook on life and what it truly is.
>>
>>130846789
This is literally the same crap believed by: New Agers, Freemasons, Atheists, Satanists, SJW's, Communists, Socialists, Collectivists, etc, etc, etc, etc.
They hang out together too.I have both been the guy trolling all people on social media, while being their friend DEBATING the troll...trust me...they're all the SAME.
Their motto: "I'm not religious, I'm SPIRITUAL."
I think they all think they came up with that, and that it's actually NEW.
This is the real new religion promised in Revelations to all the followers of the Antichrist.
It's almost time...
>>
>>130832033
>The only binding element is Love. Love for the All-being, which you are an integral part of.

I've found this sort of love in music and art. I write. The muse is just lust in a mask, and love is a guiderail. Trouble is, it's so easy for so many to mistake their own fervor, obsession, even hatred as love. Now that I'm here, and can tell the difference instinctually, I don't know how I got here, or how to reverse-engineer it, or how to teach others.
>>
>>130847195

>They see the biblical God as a demiurg who created the meterial realm to function as a prison for humans. According to them, the material world is something that needs to be overcome - the transhumanist/alchemical agenda.

Wow check out all these purposeful misinterpretations and omissions. It's cool that you get your ideas on Gnosticism from Steven Anderson videos, but you should probably keep them there too instead bringing these cheap scare tactics here too.
>>
>>130847195
When was the "fall of mankind"?
>>
>>130847540
That's beautiful!
>>
File: 272.jpg (756KB, 980x706px) Image search: [Google]
272.jpg
756KB, 980x706px
It's SJW BS condensed into a RELIGION...how stupid can you all be?
WHORES OF BABYLON!!
LET MY PEOPLE GO!!
>>
>>130847406
Interesting. what is life to you?
>>
>>130835919
one time i drank a bunch of cough syrup and envisioned myself flying over a winter forest backdrop it was pretty sick, does this mean im god now
>>
>>130847540
there is no need to reverse engineer, everything is as it is with no beginning or end
>>
File: 43765364576.png (545KB, 935x590px) Image search: [Google]
43765364576.png
545KB, 935x590px
>>130847406

Maththew 7:22 "Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name drive out demons and perform many miracles?’ 23Then I will tell them plainly, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you workers of lawlessness.’

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBFuEo0Jzd8

we see right through it mate. fuck off with your interconnectedness. The brain seperated consciousness for a reason you know. And its not evil.
>>
>>130847540

Truly beautiful art and creativity is the mark of someone who has returned to source. And I know how you feel when you say it's hard to teach others. All we can really do is say what is inside the heart.
>>
>>130847086
brah can you answer this:
>>130844412
>>
File: McKenna_.jpg (194KB, 670x812px) Image search: [Google]
McKenna_.jpg
194KB, 670x812px
>>130831782
our jesus
>>
>>130847572

Dont even know who Anderson is. But anyway... go larp a god buddy, just remember to keep shaving.
>>
>>130848112
Not the one you're asking and I've already talked about it in this thread, but for me the most helpful was the law of One/Ra material. Although it's kind of crazy and new-agey.
>llresearch.org
Authors' website
>lawofone.info
Searchable version of all the sessions/books.
>>
>>130831782
>Another idiot not knowing he's a false messiah.
>>
Holocoil Voidray is a new weapon I've invented.

It's essentially weaponized nihilism fueled by racism.
>>
>>130843194
The universe exists independently of human life.

Why anyone buys into this new age hippy bullshit is beyond me.
>>
>>130848112

Not really, as there are an infinite amount of actions required to align to source. Everyone's path is a different one only they can take. I'll try though.

1: Achieve a sense of unity with the external world. (do this by reading alot of religious and occult texts and discovering their true meaning is all I can really say about how to go about this.)
2:Love this complete new being you have become, as ugly as it may present itself
3:Discipline the lesser aspects of this being through loving, yet decisive action.
4:Sustain, through will, this process so that it becomes impossible to relapse into lesser modes of behaviour

That's about it. I know this is complete nonsense if you don't already have an intuitive idea of what these things mean. I'm sorry if this is the case.
>>
>>130848068

>conrenered a confused elderly porch-Mason
>still misinterpreting what the word Lucifer means

http://www.acts17-11.com/dialogs_morningstar.html
>>
>>130848536

We are all our own personal saviors. Nothing external will ever save you. No bearded man will descend upon this earth to whisk you away to some magical other land, sorry to break it to you harshly.

Salvation lies within you, you must save yourself. You are your own responsability. I'm not claiming to be some messiah who will save people. I'm telling them to man up and save themselves, as noone will do it for them.

Sorry if these words are harsh, but I feel they must be said.
>>
>>130849293
*ZAP*

You just lost all the game.
>>
File: 1481759392438.gif (3MB, 220x242px) Image search: [Google]
1481759392438.gif
3MB, 220x242px
>>130848081

That "source" you talk about is the topological metaphore that makes appearance is almost every single mythology the world has ever know. It is the "nothing" that is everything and contains all potentionalities. It is the Mind of God. We don't need luciferian/gnostic mumbo jumbo to know that.

"connecting to is" is just a psychological state of mind that every human being can achieve without the "secret teachings" of snake oil salesmen like you.
>>
File: Mercurius.jpg (49KB, 300x498px) Image search: [Google]
Mercurius.jpg
49KB, 300x498px
>>130849044
>That's about it. I know this is complete nonsense if you don't already have an intuitive idea of what these things mean. I'm sorry if this is the case.

It's not the case, cheers.

<<<<<
Any insight on this figure though?
<<<<<
>>
>>130849044
What's ya view on porn and masturbation?
>>
File: StoneDick1.jpg (7KB, 232x300px) Image search: [Google]
StoneDick1.jpg
7KB, 232x300px
>>130849104
There are TWO morning stars jagoff....Venus, and the ONLY star that comes up EVERY morning....The SUN.
'Morning Star" That feeling when someone larping Freemasonry don't know their own shit.
Tell me wtf this is a picture of.
>>
File: 1486580350693.jpg (116KB, 780x497px) Image search: [Google]
1486580350693.jpg
116KB, 780x497px
>that guy keeps reccomending the Law of One

pls stahp
>>
>>130849566

That's what I'm trying to say though. Just that explaining it to people is quite hard because people will only listen rationally.

If I could share the feeling of connecting to it I would but I can't.

And I don't see how introspection, self-discipline, meditation, good diet and exercise is a snake oil. They seem perfectly practical to me.
>>
File: Elohim.jpg (16KB, 1024x430px) Image search: [Google]
Elohim.jpg
16KB, 1024x430px
>>130849293

A, now the genie is out of the bottle. Told you guys. They hate God, they hate Yeshua.

Let me tell you something... when the transhumanist agenda has come to completion, the Elohim will come back. Yeshua himself will command them. Why do you think they are weaponising space?

The earth will be renewed and ALL will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. You new (old) ages will have no inheritance there tho.
>>
>>130849708

Don't. I'm not saying it is inherently evil or anything, it's just that 99% if not more of the time it's completely useless and traps you in your animalistic desires and impulsive behaviors.
>>
File: 1496783010660.jpg (31KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
1496783010660.jpg
31KB, 236x236px
>>130847846
Life is consciousness and growth. You're a creator, and your perception is your reality. In psychology they even have a name for this phenomena called the "reticular activation system". Basically what you focus on expands. Whatever you focus on and believe, you're going to see that everywhere. Your thoughts and heart are electromagnetic activity.

Science literally proved that quantum particles only exist and react to the perceived conscious viewer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfPeprQ7oGc

Your perception and thoughts are literally creating reality. The world is that way it is because the collective conscious of humanity drives it to be such a way.
>>
>>130849946
I do all that and a separate being tells me shit.
god tells me your fucking crazy, and actually hooking into some SJW network, of Demons and other people being controlled by black magic, and it's symbols.
I hope you are just larping this shit...so's I can expose it.
Start answering or you're a larping bitch...wtf was that a picture of?
>>
That's all fine and dandy, but can I use these "powers" of mine to make my dicc thicc?
>>
File: 1480107128799.png (1MB, 761x608px) Image search: [Google]
1480107128799.png
1MB, 761x608px
>>130850132

>that mishmash of concepts
>>
>>130835793
>I can't make my piece off shit father a good person with my good deeds or positive attitude. The world is still run by evil and we r all fucked.
Your intention is good. What good is your intention though if you are only reacting ?
You will be overwhelmed your entire life because there is no end to evil. You will be only concerned with evil and become evil yourself.
Take a step from fight and flight and start to observe. You can still act on these impulses if necessary but now you can direct what happens. This will bring you the balance needed to _effectively_ fight evil but also allow you to get some peace.
>>
>>130831782
>this much try-hard
you sound like such a faggot
>>
>>130850204
what benefits will not "trapping" my "animalistic desires and impulsive behaviors" give me?
>>
>>130850599
He wants you to fuck goats...at first...trust me.
>>
>>130850334

It's a masculinity symbol.
But I assure you, I have no negative intentions.
>>
Correct me if I'm wrong, but this seems like a really ass backwards way to approach the same conclusions religion already has.
>>
>>130849708
>>130850204
I'm not sure 99% of the time it's useless/a trap into animalistic behavior. I think as long one is not obsessive or in some way hindered by it is a pretty neutral activity.
>>
>>130850216
>Imfuckingplying

RAS has to deal with REM sleep not whatever quantum bullshit you think it does.

Prove how the universe exists as a function of human awareness.
>>
File: KOA ascension.jpg (39KB, 480x721px) Image search: [Google]
KOA ascension.jpg
39KB, 480x721px
>>130848068
The brain separated consciousness because God wanted to create life with free will. Life would frankly be boring if we were all in singularity as one already and there was no evolutionary process to advance in the universe.

But there has to be balance. When man separates too far apart and forms ego to destroy each other(itself) it becomes evil. Right now, we need to focus our intent and bringing yourselves back together with the ALL to heal the damage that has been done to our spirits.
>>
>>130850599

It's actually that you are trapped by impulse and the reaction to it. If you are merely acting out every impulse you feel, you are under their control. Some falsely claim this is true freedom but it is not.

Choosing which impulse to react to is true freedom. And for that, discipline is needed.
>>
File: GG.jpg (146KB, 544x686px) Image search: [Google]
GG.jpg
146KB, 544x686px
>>130850599

>how will more control of my conscious being, and going beyond an animal/robotic nature will benefit me

reposting my Gurdjieff reaction face because your question is that silly
>>
>>130836130
>The All doesn't love The One. The All is full of shit.
You require more experience and knowledge to refine your perception.
>>
>>130850797
That's incorrect. It is the representation of the Penis of Osiris, who was ripped into 14 pieces by Seth. The Penis was lost, swallowed by a fish.
The Statue of Liberty is ISIS, looking for her husbands dick.
They think if they find it, they can live FOREVER. It's actually another DNA reference.
There is even an obelisk in Dealey plaza, divided into 14 parts.
You're a definite larper, but thanx for this opportunity.
>>
>>130850132
I watched this movie recently and interpreted them as the a type of being we eventually grow into.
>>
>>130850910

It is, but sometimes it's good to hear something in other words, as they can lose their meaning after being repeated many times.
>>
>>130849946

I know mate, you cant share that feeling because words simply cant express it. It transcends reality as we know it.

But all those truths are crammed into a philosophy called the mystery teachings - a very specific philosophy that denies God his personal characteristics and claims that WE can become Gods too. It also rejects Yeshua.

You are right, we can become gods (lower case g), but we can never become God (capital G).

I commend you for delving into metaphysics and spirituality. The spark definitely is alive within you then. But i must also implore you to read the bible mate.

I started out studying the mystery teachings about 15 years ago, but it wasnt untill i read the New and Old Testament that everything became clear to me... the history of the planet has been occulted.

However it might be... peace.
>>
>>130850216
cool, that video's mind blowing
>>
File: 1497996050846.png (180KB, 636x426px) Image search: [Google]
1497996050846.png
180KB, 636x426px
You sound like a sethian Gnostic.

Good stuff! Praise barbelo, yeshua, the holy comforter, and the pre-existant father!
>>
They worship the penis of Osiris/Satan/Moloch.

PS:Did I mention their God, is a TOTAL dick?

(That's like a TRIPLE entendre or some shit)
>>
>>130851301

I make no pretention of becoming God, just that we can have an awareness of 'his' presence. A fellowship with it. An alignment to it.

I will actually read the Testaments on your recommendation, my mind has been drawn to them for a while now.
>>
>>130851065
That's Beautiful, and very nice pic.
>>
>>130851545
I'm following you, but how do you explain the overwhelming consensus in religion and academia that Revelations is just about Rome and the fall of the pagan gods?
>>
If you're talking to something while meditating and it makes you feel good, nd doesn't scare the shit outta you, then you're not talking to God, or anyone except a LIAR, and the FATHER OF LIES.
tfw people still think God is the kind Father...if you believe that, you will ALWAYS fall for the God of feefees...SATAN!!
>>
>>130836144
>Hate does not exist, as darkness does not exist. It exists only as a sort of emptiness for Love or Light to expand into.
This is pure denial you are trying to sell here.
Many people have hate in them - just take a look around you.
Denying this hate will also deny the acceptance that one hates and this in turn will deny that they may transform it. You are interrupting this process.

I welcome your thread and initiative. Your statement is ill advice however. Maybe you have left the hate behind you, but don't assume that others did as well.
>>
>>130851979

I'm not claiming it doesn't exist as a concept in the human brain. Fear and hate does truly exist within it. But it is only the absence of love. It is the state of the human mind without love.

It's like hot and cold. They only exist in relation to eachother, yet one is more real than the other. Heat is a fullness of energy whilst cold is the absence of it. Hot or cold itself doesn't really exist without the other. There is only energy and the absence of it.

You could say this for love and fear, they both actually don't really exist. But one is fullness of energy and therefore positive and one is the absence and therefore negative.

Love is really the term we use for presence of energy.
>>
>>130851020
Google Reticular Activation System right now and prove yourself wrong. It has to do with what our brains focus attention on. And thus our brains see more of that. Its how the "redpill" works in the first place. You start focusing attention on something you never paid attention to before and so you start noticing "clues" about it everywhere. You can make it anything you want, including religious phenomena or "racial realism". Its just as real as anything else you might believe.

Watch the split laser experiment video I already linked to. And I'm not saying the universe exists for soul reason of human awareness.
>>
>>130851979
>the acceptance that one hates and this in turn will deny that they may transform it.
>It exists only as a sort of emptiness for Love or Light to expand into.
Aren't those the same thing though? He's just characterizing hatred as "lack of something (light)” instead of something that actually exists (like light).
>>
>>130851930
Consensus is retarded. That's all I got. I know the similarities. Really Babylon is a spiritual thing, not a PLACE, although it has been places.
In the earliest scriptures Egypt is described as spiritual Babylon, later it was definitely Rome, now it is worldwide, running the UN, and creating threads like this one.
>>
>>130851065

You are abolutely right. The brain serves the purpose of seperating consciousess, so that we can experience this universe and share in its wonders. The brain literally is the biotech that serves as interface between the spiritual and the material.

The ego basically is a virus that disonnects the user (human being) from the Host (God).

gnostics, luciferians, etc want to form a mind singularty again that will basically spiritually entrap you, severing you from the Kingdom.
>>
MODS DELETE THIS >>>/x/
>>
>>130852735
Essentially Revelations cannot be about Rome, as it describes a one-world government/currency, etc...they keep trying to fulfill the demands of their fathers...it is not from lack of trying.
Here is slightly related piece of copypasta I enjoy sharing.
When Jesus whipped the money changers, it was because people had to pay to get into temple, another thing Jesus changed, and said fuck the Old Testament, and your temples. The Bible says, Wherever two gather in my Name, there too, am I.
You don't even HAVE to go to ANY church. Just worship and keep the Sabbath (Shabbat/SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY) Holy.
Any how these people had to trade to get into temple at a loss, the exact amount to get in, was the EXACT weight of the most common ROMAN silver piece. 15% f Roman elite at the time were JEWISH. Sound familiar? You have to use our money, if you want in? Think Petro dollar.
Jesus prophesied Jews taking over the world, with currency manipulation 2,000 years ago, mark of the beast etc.
He did this when Judea was a tiny conquered nation, hated by EVERYONE, how the fuck did he do that? All you atheist fucks?
>>
>>130836990
>Ppl tell me I only have 1 life.

There are indications that this is not necessarily true. Research this
(1) Entropy / Claude Shannon / Computer Science / Information Theory
(2) Laws of Thermodynamics (search together with 'entropy')
(3) Read some Plato / Timaeus, look out for mentions of 'principles'
(4) Read more ancient philosophical texts...

> It's fucked beyond belief at no fault of my own
Read Plato as I mentioned. You might get some understanding that you can do something about that - and if you don't it is actually fault of your own (or your teachers)
>>
File: 237856436536.jpg (11KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
237856436536.jpg
11KB, 260x194px
>>130852885

In addition... Yeshua was basically the anti-virus. The norton symantics of this world.
>>
How would one go about acheiving this higher state?
>>
File: 1498082128257.jpg (28KB, 380x250px) Image search: [Google]
1498082128257.jpg
28KB, 380x250px
>>130852885
Don't slander gnostics like that. They recognize the holy Spirit and yeshua and offloads evil potential from the flawed Satan concept to the demiurge and archons.
>>
>>130853230
take LSD/DMT
>>
>>130853230
https://www.lucistrust.org/

OR:
Hang out with any non-Christians on facebook.
>>
>>130853027

>Just worship and keep the Sabbath (Shabbat/SATURDAY NOT SUNDAY) Holy.
>keep Saturn Day holy

lol this guy calling others larpers
>>
>>130852675
The reticular activating system (RAS), also known as the ascending reticular activating system (ARAS) and extrathalamic control modulatory system, is a set of connected nuclei in the brains of vertebrates that is responsible for regulating wakefulness and sleep-wake transitions.

Hmmm

>Double slit meme

You realize observing on a subatomic scale means being measured with a photon right? Not that it does something else based on whether there are zero, five, or six people in the room right?

Go back to highschool physics.
>>
>>130837327
>In the law of One the goal is evolution back into unity.
The universe and everything is splitting and subdividing - metaphorically speaking. But using your intellect and observation you will learn the underlying principles of the universe (on a higher / more abstract level than modern science - spiritually). By this action you as a person will start to align with the one and lift yourself out of the splitting. Then you become one. If you understand and integrate this in your life, you will learn it's true power.
>>
>>130853445

Lucistrust is literally the spiritual foundation of the United Nations - you know, the ones pushing for a New World Order.
>>
>>130853534
Why is that? It is one of the ten rules God said we have to do?
WTF?
Sabbath MEANS SATURDAY...you stupid son of a bitch.
It literally translates to 'keep SATURDAY holy...'
You brainwashed Catholic.
You know we're allowed to own Bibles now?
>>130853634
Exactly...and OP is same religion.
>>
>>130831782
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jGaio87u3A
>>
>>130853553

A photon, light, literally an information package.

In the beginning, let there be light.

Light + resonance (voice, frequency) = matter.
>>
>>130831782
Jewish universalist trash.
>>
>>130853889
see, this guy gets it.
>>
King Felix is back.
>>
File: clozapine.jpg (164KB, 600x419px) Image search: [Google]
clozapine.jpg
164KB, 600x419px
>>130853794

ok bud
>>
>>130836990
I misread that as pls initially. I do believe in reincarnation. I don't think suffering and dying is the meaning of life.
>>
>>130854017
Those are too small to be my skittles.
>>
>>130831782
r u a faget
>>
File: 1497984828459.jpg (90KB, 1388x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1497984828459.jpg
90KB, 1388x1136px
>>130853953
P k d g n o s t I c
>>
>>130831782
take your fucking meds
>>
>>130852557

agreed 100%
>>
>>130853871
So what?
>>
http://zebrapedia.psu.edu/

Hail Sophia, who walks the earth once more
Black Star revealed
King Felix, sprung from the Villa of Ormen
who has left the park and teaches in the temple.
You who rise from an unclear spot
Daughter of Man,
Daughter of Man
Sophia, Daughter of Man.
>>
File: lainsmall2[1].gif (4KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
lainsmall2[1].gif
4KB, 250x300px
>>130854393
http://komonews.com/news/erics-heroes/erics-heroes-king-felix-and-one-brave-little-girl

Bravely Shout
"I'm a Blackstar"
>>
>>130852693
>Aren't those the same thing though? He's just characterizing hatred as "lack of something (light)” instead of something that actually exists (like light).
I am not arguing his meaning but that he does not mention that there is a path necessary to come to his conclusions. Some people may be inspired and find the path themselves. But some will not without guidance and may even hurt themselves while trying.
For example, I say someone who does not know how to ride a bicycle how great it is to ride some. Does the other person then know how to ride it ? If he tries to ride it without support he may fall and hurt himself. Perhaps he won't try again in the pessimistic case.
>>
>>130854763

I really appreciate that sentiment.

You're truly your brothers keeper and I love you for it. I'm really trying my best to convey how to ride the bike from behind my screen. It's just hard sometimes is all.
>>
The correct name for OP's affliction, is PANTHEISM.
He is a Star Wars Larper. George Lucas is a Freemason, Yoda is a Masonic Demon, they summon to help channel their feefees.
George means farmer or earth worker, Lucas means 'enlightened'
George Lucas literally equals illumined earthworker.
Luke Skywalker=Light that wwalks the sky(Sun)
This whole thing is the story of how Freemasonry started, and their religion.
Luke is Osiris, who came here, a long time ago, from a galaxy far, far away, to bring the Old Religion, and help Masons channel their feefees.
This dude isn't high enuff or smart enuff to even get his own religion.
CLASSIC!!
May your feefees be with you OP!!
OMG I make myself laugh.
Hahahahahhaha You're all so dumb
>>
Time is a flat circle
>>
>>130854763
I think I get what you mean now.
>>130854951
I think you're doing great. Thank you for this thread.
>>
>>130855451

Thank you, it means alot.
Because sometimes it is indeed hard to distinguish when you are doing more harm than good. Just trying to do the best you can is all you can really do.
>>
>mfw sociopathic tendencies, no empathy
>this cunt OP tells me I'm not part of the all-mind or some gay shit

well fuck you too OP you just made an enemy.
someone fetch me some fluoride i've got some pineal glands to calcify.
>>
>>130854951
>I'm really trying my best to convey how to ride the bike from behind my screen. It's just hard sometimes is all.
You are doing fine! We all learn from each other. Also thanks for this interesting thread. While some may be offended by this topic there are many who need something to help them find balance with the content of this board.
>>
>>130855666
The numbers identify you.
>>
>>130835793
The reason (they) can control you is because you're sick. If you sit sick than fucking hang with me my friend and trust this shit will tear itself down
>>
>>130855828

There is a distinct possibility you were made this way by our sociopathic society. Try to let everything in as much as you can and let the walls crumble.
>>
File: 43534654647.jpg (504KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
43534654647.jpg
504KB, 1280x854px
>>130851744

Thats cool. A word of advice then mate; remember that the old testament is basically a very convoluted history book... it really should be approached like that. Also understand that there are gods and there is God. There is the Lord and there are lords. Elohim is plural. Note the distinction between the nations and the Jewish people. Its a historical work that paves the way to the New testament

The New Testament is a metaphysical work, full of spiritual teachings but in applicable form. That was the entire purpose of the comming of Mesiah. It is basically the antivirus for the virus that was injected during the times of the Old Testament days.

I had to find out about all these notions on my own, so it might save you a lot of trouble and time. Anyway, i felt obliged telling you this mate.

Peace.
>>
>>130855666
I'm glad! I think you're definitely doing more good! And your effort and intent are important too I think!
Thank you again.
:)
>>
>>130831782
Truth. Same information was relayed to me. Focused intent, will and belief are key.
>>
>it: a bunch of highschool dropouts circle jerk about realizing the truth of the universe with a bunch of verifiably false hippie feel good nonsense
>>
File: IMG_1908.jpg (63KB, 504x317px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1908.jpg
63KB, 504x317px
>>130856461
The pic is wrong as both those images are from the same (super cool) simulation of the universe.
Here's the correct pic.
On the simulation, I think there are videos on YT of it being formed and it's absolutely awe-inspiring to watch.
>>
>>130856819

Thanks! that was the original indeed.
>>
>>130857060
No problem!
Thank you for what you wrote also!! :)
>>
>>130856461
Thanks alot, I will consider your advice when reading. I think especially the plurality of Elohim. That can be easily misunderstood.

>>130856717
Why not join in the discussion instead of just blurting out an accusation?
>>
File: image.jpg (25KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25KB, 500x281px
>>
>>130852885
>gnostics, [...], etc want to form a mind singularty again that will basically spiritually entrap you, severing you from the Kingdom.
Where did you get that from, regarding the gnostics ?
The gnostic cosmology is one possible path to actually escape the entrapment you mention and a path which leads into the kingdom / to gnosis. The gnostic texts have a harsh learning curve - and there is not much easy accessible material for most. But they teach awareness and how to deal with the things you talk about.
>>
>>130831782

Jewish cult crap. This shit head is a baby eating blood sucking jew. Stay on target /Pol
>>
>>130849946
>That's what I'm trying to say though. Just that explaining it to people is quite hard because people will only listen rationally.

Get a copy of Aesops Fables. There is a lot you can do with language to convey deeper meaning. Direct explanations are often outright rejected and words that are very abstract require that the recipient is taught to understand them. Aesops Fables may show you some way in between.
>>
>>130855410
I understand this comment. Smarter than it will be given credit for.
>>130857526
I was just trolling you dude. I would die for your right to believe wtf you want.
...But I really mean all the stuff I said. The easiest happy path is not always the right path. I have studied same stuff as you felt it take hold. BE careful, and watch wtf people who believe wtf you do are doing, whether you agree. Get vocal w/ them. IF you really believe this stuff, never allow people to do evil in the name of it.
If you do, you're guilty...even with your weird rules.
>>
>>130840495
You're looking at it too simplistically. Both science(the big bang) and Religion(creation) are not exclusive. They are both correct and just trying to explain the same phenomena from a different lense.

Take the words of the Bible for example. The WORDS are very important .
"God SPOKE(Frequency and vibration) and said let there be LIGHT(the proton, information and matter). Thus the world and all there is came into existence.

“If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.” - Nikola Tesla

Humans are flawed and often look at things from a certain lenses to fit their narrative. You have to find the commonalities in themes and read between the lines to find the nuggets of truth in all of it.
>>
>>130858947

I actually will, because I've been struggling greatly with this exact topic. Thank you.

Do metaphors by any chance come up? I've felt lately that metaphors connect to the human intellect through emotion and that they are really effective in conveying the general gist of things. Only problem with this is that people deep enough in intellectualism will consider you a child for your 'over simplification'.
>>
>>130859249
You're a dumbfuck. Thanks for popping up just lon enough to be too stupid to know you agree with me. That was nice of you. Not sure we could have survived w/out it.
>>
We are all steering the same moment subjectively to become more objective.
>>
>>130849566
>"connecting to is" is just a psychological state of mind that every human being can achieve without the "secret teachings" of snake oil salesmen like you.

Potentially everyone can achieve such a state of mind. What you ignore is that not everyone can achieve such a state on on it's own. That's what spiritual teachings are meant for.
And regarding "secret teachings" you are ignoring another thing here. Sure there are in this category those who try to mislead and control people. But there is a legitimate application for such secrecy. Because there is a path to take and knowing about things that are to far ahead may cause someone to take shortcuts which will cause harm.
>>
How have the mods not moved this shit to >>>/x/ yet holy fuck.
>>
>>130860064

I know this isn't exactly politics related, but all politics really are are a worldview. Just wanted to share one which might result in a really interesting political atmosphere. Could you imagine everyone knowing they are inherently and intricately connected to each other? That would mean any negative act I would do to you I would actually do to myself. This would radically change the entire world. I personally see it as the critical information needed in world to achieve unity as a species and achieve a peaceful state of creativity and progress.
>>
File: GoingHome.jpg (39KB, 600x700px) Image search: [Google]
GoingHome.jpg
39KB, 600x700px
>>130860536
Go fuck yourself. You're one of those UN shills for sure. All Open Borders, and I don't see any borders from space, you're of them.
All connected.
Use the feefees anon!!
>>
>>130859494

He is literally sharing one of the most important and fundamental truth nuggets in existence, and you throw it away... clear your mind from some preconvictions dude, seriously.
>>
>>130860919
You feel like you're a very angry person. I recommend delving into why this is. Nobody is attacking you here yet you act like everyone is.
>>
>>130835919
That's gay.
I wanna be able to fly and shoot energy blasts like DBZ.
>>
>>130859350
>Do metaphors by any chance come up? I've felt lately that metaphors connect to the human intellect through emotion and that they are really effective in conveying the general gist of things.

They are pure methaphorical fables with several layers of meanings. And deeper layers require intelectual skills and knowledge of symols used in the text. There are many websites with Aesop Fables online. http://aesopsfables.org/

>Only problem with this is that people deep enough in intellectualism will consider you a child for your 'over simplification'.
Maybe, but you can tailor what you learn from them to be used appropriately. It will certainly increase sophistication of language.
>>
>>130861104
You're both larpers. I know humans this dumb don't exist. Not that can still type.
>>130861264
Go fuck yourself. I see you Babylon. I know your works and the feel of your speech. You're one of them. For real. and you know you're an evil fuck.
>>
>>130831782

nice source faggot
>>
>>130851065
>The brain separated consciousness because God wanted to create life with free will. Life would frankly be boring if we were all in singularity as one already and there was no evolutionary process to advance in the universe.
>But there has to be balance. When man separates too far apart and forms ego to destroy each other(itself) it becomes evil. Right now, we need to focus our intent and bringing yourselves back together with the ALL to heal the damage that has been done to our s

God created free will because God is free will. Gods purpose is experience, just like ours is. Free will is essential to have that experience. Ego is the inevitable result of free will. (((Satan))) is the manifestation of Ego. Ego feeds on fear, misery, suffering. We are living in the reality of our own doing. Our failure to identify and overcome Ego has enabled it to corrupt and influence our lives for it's own purposes.
>>
>>130860064
>How have the mods not moved this shit to >>>/x/ yet holy fuck.
Because it IS politics related. Read some history book.
>>
>>130861387
Great actually, thanks, never even heard of the fables before. And that's great advice, which I will surely heed.

>>130861589
Source is divine inspiration so.. Can't really quote that. Or well I am, it's just that I'm the one saying it.
>>
>>130859350

Metaphors are good because they allow for conveying a principle, or understanding that is perhaps different from your own experience, yet relative to others.
>>
It's funny to me how the simplest of ideas still need to be taught.
>>
Still doesn't explain why we can't fly and shoot energy blasts.
Humans are lame sauce.
We are super fragile carbon based idiots.
>>
>>130862174

Common sense is being greatly ignored nowadays. And if we see it having negative consequences it is our moral duty to remind others.
>>
>>130859983

You are right ofc. I understand that. Its like dumping a 2nd grader right into the 8th grade... he wouldnt be able to properly function and it would only lead to the perpetualisation of evil (ultimately, a lack of information).

I am not saying that masonry is evil, they are much closer to biblical truth then the average "christian" is nowadays. I admit that wholeheartedly. All i am saying is that people should be aware of the "become like God" meme that runs through gnosticism sometimes. Not only is it metaphysically incorrect and impossible, its also the lie that led makind to its fall in the first place.

Look, im just some dude who could be wrong too ofc. This doubt is always nagging me. But when i look at the totality of information i came across during my studies, i cant deny that biblical prophecies are being fullfilled right now when it comes to transhumanism and the NWO.

Anyway, dont take it too serious. Its just my take of things. One day, a long time from now, yet in the blink of an eye, we'll all laugh about it im sure.
>>
>>130836144
I agree with this. Like when you light a match in a dark room, the room is filled with light. You can't fill a bright room with darkness, unless you completely remove the light.
Like cold is just a word used to describe a lack or low level of heat, not really a thing in and of itself.
I feel that evil can never truly prevail, for it is just a lack of or perversion of good.
>>
>>130862174
>It's funny to me how the simplest of ideas still need to be taught.
Nicely said.

The world is such an endless place where not one person will ever reach the point of knowing all simple ideas.
>>
>>130862562
>I was actually looking for a new perspective on life ironically, but not one thats stupid. It doesnt even deserve a better word, its just a plain old stupid.
That's perception for you.
>>
>>130839211
The picture he posted sort of gave that away. All the classic symbols of the old mystery religions and such.
>>
File: Efez_Celsus_Library_3_RB-Sophia.jpg (583KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Efez_Celsus_Library_3_RB-Sophia.jpg
583KB, 960x1280px
>>130862623
>Common sense is being greatly ignored nowadays. And if we see it having negative consequences it is our moral duty to remind others.
That's a good point. And a good reason why this thread belongs on this board.
>>
>>130862897
heat is definitely a measurable thing...so is cold. That's why there is an absolute zero. Heat is measured by how excited tthe atoms of matter are, no energy at all=absolute zero.
And for that matter, heat is waelength of LIGHT.
Please...at least grasp rudimentary science before saying shit like that.
tfw a pseudo-intellectual goes super deep.
>>
>>130862623
Misplaced faith can really hurt a civilization.

>>130862927
Any simple idea can become complicated given enough attention.

Hence, politics.
>>
>>
>>130863571
Good points. Which is exactly why we have to be conscious of which decisions we take and especially why we take those decisions.
>>
Ok, I`ve been looking for new perspective on things actually and at first I thought you were chatting bull but you seem to mean well and are actually participating in a thread you made so kudos.
But reading this and well I dont think evil is really what other people think it means, I feel as if the intentions are the most important and selfishness onto others is evil. For example a rapist just rapes for himself, and he is taking out his selfishness on someone else if you understand.
And as for love, I mean I pretty much run on hate. Its my main motivation tbqh and I cant really empathise with people I just kind of lost it a while back.
So I mean I love to see the world running on love but thats just not how it is, and if it is then its not compatible with myself.
>>
tfw a foolish mortal being tries to explain their existence by only examining the narrow band of visible light he actually is able to see.
>>
>>130857811
True if big.

And it is indeed big, so true.
>>
>>130846292
This, this, this. Same old shit wrapped up I some new toilet paper.
>>
>>130837955
Go read ride the tiger, about 2/3rds through this ideology youre preaching gets called gay as fuck because youre just acting like youre doing something by talking about shit that isnt tangible even to someone who is transcendent.
>>
>>130863767

You say you only run on hate, but if that were the case you would have self destructed long ago. Every living being has at least a kernel of love within them. Try to find this in small moments in your life. But realize to be indeed love and try to 'tune in' to that type of feeling. You are not as lost as you secretly hope you are. You hope this to avoid responsability for your actions, yet there is no escaping responsability. Try to own up to it, and you will see love will come naturally once more, as you will become a being that actually deserves love and respect.
>>
>>130863323

Yet its not possible to assign a temperature to a single photon, since it has no kinetic energy to begin with. They only have momentum.

Only when approaching them in large numbers or fields can we assign a charactaristic temperature based on the blackbody radiation law.

I all becomes a matter of perspective and probability in the quantum world.
>>
>>130863760
Every decision has a degree of effect from butterfly effect to willful ignorant mass opiate.

To consider the eternal resonance of every decision and every action before they are made is insanity and nothing would ever get done. But to fine tune that goal to be able to do that in shorter lengths of time to the point where the eternal resonance of every action and decision you make is understood when they are made.

Singularity is subjective though and always will be.

All we can have is a singular objective point of reference that we want to be accessible by everyone at anytime all the time.
>>
This thread was moved to >>>/x/19184004
Thread posts: 288
Thread images: 40

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.