[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have a journey to make. A journey to the center of yourself.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 335
Thread images: 86

File: 1479683998381.jpg (135KB, 640x638px) Image search: [Google]
1479683998381.jpg
135KB, 640x638px
You have a journey to make.

A journey to the center of yourself. A center in which you will find no frivolous things such as politics, money, status, power or any ego driven attainment. This center is where all things emerge from and will eventually return to, winding down into a state of rest once more. A tumultuous hurricane has in the center a space which is devoid of motion. Even though this nothingness seems inert, it is from this nothingness that somethingness emerges. It contains all the information necessary to compute the complex movements seen in the outer arms of the storm.

What I have just described, when interpreted as a belief system, is Zen, Enlightenment, finding Jezus tc. The basis for all religious systems around the world. They all contain a roadmap to finding this inner sanctuary of infinite boundlessness, of eternal being.

You must follow this path as well.

You will not 'escape' from this. Waiting for, or accelerating death is a vain attempt at circumventing your responsability to ascend, but you will find it fruitless, as you will be born again, only to go through the great cycle once more. Failing to reconcile this great Truth into yourself will only bring you more suffering, for eternity, until you learn. Resistance to this Truth is the only source of anguish known to consciousness. Acceptance of this Truth will set you free, free from the bonds of reincarnation and worldly suffering. It is all a process of growth. It is all part of the higher Will.

Hear this Truth and act. You must find peace or perish and try again. Apathy will not aid you. Cynicism will not aid you. Destructiveness will not aid you. The only tool to achieve attainment of this kind if Love. Love for all things surrounding you, love for moments that fleet, love for the people around you. And most importantly, love for your self. If you feel this is impossible, get your self to a state where it is capable of loving and being loved.

Come home to your true self.
>>
File: 1483637222759.jpg (69KB, 460x649px) Image search: [Google]
1483637222759.jpg
69KB, 460x649px
Now I will not leave you like this to ponder the meaning of all this, as I can see that it can be quite overwhelming and confusing, as it always is. So I will stay here to answer any questions and offer real life, implementable solutions to attain this, for those interested.
>>
File: lmao.jpg (48KB, 920x501px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.jpg
48KB, 920x501px
>>130828625
sounds gay and retarded
>>
I will achieve enlightenment once I have acquired enough money to get away from the degenerate sociopaths forever.
>>
File: B3tJXm5.png (537KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
B3tJXm5.png
537KB, 640x360px
Start with the basics, or principalities.
As they say, first things first.

The basic modalities of human activity are ones easily overlooked, such as diet, breath and movement. Yet many have erroneous habits when it comes to these things.

When it comes to food, only non-processed food will do. Added chemicals are put there solely to enhance flavor and color etc and make you basically addicted to them. Eat raw foods as much as you can, cut down on eating too much meat. Eat alot of vegetables and clean carbs.
>>
>>130828625
A world of order, many nations no race mixing, no NGOs to undermine the government.

Islam being destroyed after a big war.

Peace found and obtained.

The Zionist scum defeated

>>
File: der normie.jpg (68KB, 518x740px) Image search: [Google]
der normie.jpg
68KB, 518x740px
>>130829191
>>
>>130829281

There is no escaping friend, you are trying to get away from something inherent in yourself.
>>
>>130829191
Spbp
>>
File: TITUS.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TITUS.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>
>>130829191
>tfw im in this picture
DELET THIS
>>
>>130829434
should be
DER ROASCHTIE
>>130829553
tyvm for this honor senpai desu
>>
File: Phipi.jpg (71KB, 736x621px) Image search: [Google]
Phipi.jpg
71KB, 736x621px
Now movement.

There is a reason things such as yoga exist. They are the effort to fully realize the minds potential by assuming all the possible positions our body can sustain.

By flexing and strengthening the body we do the same to the mind. Doing stretches and postures greatly aids in the balancing of the body and the chemistry of the mind.
>>
>>130828625
That poor eye looks fucked. I cannot journey inside myself because of that poorly drawn eye now.
>>
Breath next.

Inhaling and exhaling deeply is important as it is the thing that gives our heart and mind the main resource needed to function properly; Oxygen. Learning to maintain a steady rythm of sustained, deep breath is essential in balancing yourself.
>>
File: phi-frog.jpg (41KB, 668x491px) Image search: [Google]
phi-frog.jpg
41KB, 668x491px
Breath

http://www.health.harvard.edu/mind-and-mood/relaxation-techniques-breath-control-helps-quell-errant-stress-response
>>
>>130829842
>>
Stop being a pussy, train, play games, study, work but above else create and have fun
>>
File: 26xByqd6HXU3LhelG.gif (2MB, 480x248px) Image search: [Google]
26xByqd6HXU3LhelG.gif
2MB, 480x248px
>>130829653
>tfw im in this picture
im the churros
>>130829723
>>130830001
>>130830204
are u gonna stop writing gay crap or nah
>>
Food

http://www.fitnessmagazine.com/weight-loss/plans/diets/clean-eating/?page=6
>>
File: sigillum_dei_by_ahctub.jpg (438KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
sigillum_dei_by_ahctub.jpg
438KB, 1280x1024px
Movement

http://www.menshealth.co.uk/fitness/the-beginners-guide-to-mobility-stretching
>>
>>130828625
Read the philokalia, read the new testament. Learn hesachysm and repent to find the true Christian faith
>>
File: 1464857423015.jpg (8KB, 223x200px) Image search: [Google]
1464857423015.jpg
8KB, 223x200px
>>130828625

not today satan
>>
File: sq11.jpg (29KB, 391x470px) Image search: [Google]
sq11.jpg
29KB, 391x470px
>>130830568

What name you give it does not matter, as long as you know in the heart.
>>
>>130830804

How do you reason this?
>>
File: KEK.jpg (9KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
KEK.jpg
9KB, 236x236px
Even Zen Kekism agrees with the OP.
>>
Here follows a post I made a while ago that some might find interesting.

e are living in a holographic, fractal universe.
You are the single point of singularity from which the universe springs forth. This goes for every being that has achieved free will, also known as the reborn or enlightened ones. Alignment with the All-being being the goal of free will. Your fellow conscious beings are also this singularity of consciousness. The universe is a non-local matrix of the same singularity. It has no edges, it has no center, except for the one perceived by you, which would be the space you enter when you close your eyes. Human beings are like sun rays traveling along a highly personalized directional vector from the same 'sun' or singularity. Our 'past' are all connected to the same singularity which science has to tried to explain as 'The Big Bang' Theory. Except time isn't linear. It all spreads out from you. Past and future. The only real moment is Present. You are a holographic representation of the All-being, who also lives in Present. We all just inhabit different points of space. We are divisions of the great Mind. Many cultures have called this meta-mind God.

We are all One. We are. I Am.
>>
File: Hindu-Gates-Cube.jpg (29KB, 236x292px) Image search: [Google]
Hindu-Gates-Cube.jpg
29KB, 236x292px
Now tell me people. Why have we forsaken this knowledge? You hold great power within you, each as an individual but even more so as an aggregate. If we were to spend our time feeding this information back into the great loop, Life on Earth would improve beyond our wildest imaginations. Humanity is in dire need of this information. It has been occulted for too long. The 'powers that be' know this all, and seek to hide it from you. To make you destroy your divine inner selves. To bring you down to their level of non-connectedness, as these are psychopaths I speak of. Beings with no empathy, and therefore no ability to connect to this infinite structure. We must defend ourselves against the influences of these individuals, who in their psypathic state HAVE achieved a state of sick unity. They share the same ambitions and seek to control the mind for their selfish purposes, no matter who they hurt.

I, you, we, IMPLORE you! Change your focus from the darkness to the light and we will find solutions. We must illuminate the darkness and it shall flee before us. It will not be a soothing experience. On the contrary, realizing Truth is often times painful and filled with struggles. We alone have the power to change the world but it happens on an INDIVIDUAL level. A quantum shift. Many hands make light work. For there to be a straw that breaks the camels back here have to be thousands of straws before it. I do not ask you to 'believe' this knowledge. I ask you to become a seeker yourself. Look and ye shall find. Know this knowledge first-hand, but for that to happen there must be research. RE-search it, for it has been found many times before. If we not only know this, but become it, then Truly, you will have Wisdom. Action makes knowledge become Wisdom. And the smallest interaction, either with others or yourself, can cause great ripples in the ocean of Life. How you think, feel and act is of utmost importance. Do not believe the inner lies that tell you otherwise.
>>
Love yourself, even the negative, so you can love others, so they can love you. This is the positive feedback loop we all desire within the sub-conscious. This will start a healing process.
Align yourself with it and we will change this world in ways we cannot yet fathom with the human mind. Politics, economics, education, social in-groups seek to divide us and therefore block Truth. A Mind united under Truth has no need for these trivialities. Unity is ALL THAT IS. These puppet masters lie and enchant the mind into believing otherwise. Let yourself be free from these illusions and true happiness and contentness will manifest in all levels of human experience.

I bring this message at this point in time and space because we were not ready to hear it.
But now there comes a new re-volution of the wheel of Life and it will be a tumultuous one, filled with change and confusion.
Trust in your Self. The higher Self and no harm can be done. Accept that your brothers and sisters are One with you, and are in great anguish, as are you. Recognize this. Darkness is not to be fled from but to be integrated into the Whole and to be made conscious, only after having done so can healing begin.

The only binding element is Love. Love for the All-being, which you are an integral part of.

Hear my, inadequate as they may be, words and SEEK!
Forgive yourself and others for their mistakes, past, present and future. Accept that we made mistakes on the Path. Accept that suffering is a state created by your own mind and the aggregation of all minds. Let go of illusions and dispell them when they arise. Seek Love, Harmony and Balance. Do this and we will find peace at last.
>>
>>130831449
>>>/x/
>>
>>130830863
You're doing God's work, anon. Thank you.
>>
>>130832071

You have more to gain from this knowledge than x.
>>
File: image.jpg (425KB, 1073x1440px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
425KB, 1073x1440px
When Jesus says "none may come to the father but through me", what do you think that means? Is it true?

Isn't it safe to say that if truth is both singular (not self-contradictory) and universal, then there is a single and universal path to the truth?

How can every religion or spiritual path lead to the truth if religions fundamentally contradict one-another (lack of singularity), and some exclude certain kinds of people from attaining the truth (non-universality), such as how Islam, even on an esoteric level, excludes Buddhists or Christians from salvation?
>>
>>130831449
>Beings with no empathy, and therefore no ability to connect to this infinite structure. We must defend ourselves against the influences of these individuals, who in their psypathic state HAVE achieved a state of sick unity. They share the same ambitions and seek to control the mind for their selfish purposes, no matter who they hurt.

So basically you're saying that I should just kill them all?
>>
The only part of our being that is reborn is our genetic code and the effects we've had on others genetic codes.

Everything is meaningless in the end and just an endless game played by nothing.
>>
>>130828625
>chucking "Jezus" under the bus with all that sanctimonious heretical new age hippie bullshit
sage for blasphemous cancer
>>
>>130831507
This sounds like a bunch of meaningless, relativistic, lofty sophism tbhwy. How do we know if we are trusting our highers selves as opposed to our egos submerged under a subconscious veil? As material beings we are apt to fall far short of our higher self to the point of psychic disconnection from it, so what if we think we are moved by the unity but are really pulled by desire and self-deception?
>>
File: 1481936198559.jpg (257KB, 791x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1481936198559.jpg
257KB, 791x1024px
>>130832306

Jezus is a template of sorts of the kind of consciousness required to achieve unity with what people call God.

So through his type of behavior can you achieve the same. You have to become him.

And your second question is a good one, which I'll answer using our first example. Doing Good can be done in an infinite amount of ways, smiling to others, lending a hand to those in need, etc. But it is singular in that these actions are all Good.

This is what al religions are about. Act like a good person, and through it, you will find true freedom from the suffering of worldly existence. Excluding people from this through non-adherence of one book or the other is nonsense, a pitiful attempt of the ego to divide the eternal.

All the universe is trying to do is tell you the story of yourself. So all stories within the universe can do nothing else. All great books are about consciousness and the triumph of Love over fear, as the thing to fear is an illusion.
>>
File: 1497377462012.jpg (50KB, 552x615px) Image search: [Google]
1497377462012.jpg
50KB, 552x615px
>>130828625
check my true digits merchant
>>
Hey who's hungry?
>>
>>130833042

That is the great work. Achieving knowledge of the lower and higher self to distinguish between them. It is quite possible, yet very difficult.

It means rising above yourself, achieving an objective point of view as much as possible and acting from that point of view as opposed to being submerged within your lesser desires.

Intuition is a tool for this, but it must be honed as the ego will try to slip in thoughts and desires and pass them off as divine will. It's very hard to explain how to distinguish between them. As long as you to your full capabilities are trying to do as good as possible, for yourself AND other living entities around you, your're at least traveling in the right direction.
>>
File: pythagorean.png (7KB, 300x236px) Image search: [Google]
pythagorean.png
7KB, 300x236px
>>130832675

Meaninglessness is a meaning.
>>
>>130833086
>But it is singular in that these actions are all Good

The problemwith this is that we often have very different conceptions of "good". As it is said, "the road to Hell is paved with good intentions". What truly seems good to a revolutionary communist seems extremely evil to the western capitalist, and vice versa. You might say that this misleading is a result of people ignoring their hearts on purpose, but then if they are not motivated by a higher thing than themselves human nature shows that they would not sacrifice their very lives in pursuit of it, they would seek to hold onto life at all costs.

The Christ is a somewhat vague template predating Christianity, but Jesus the Christ is Christ given specific human form and character precisely so as to provide us with specific instructions for coming to the unity. If we are supposed to follow Jesus to be good, then when he instructs us nit to worship through other gods or idols, should we not listen if indeed we believe him to be the true Christ?
>>
>>130833567
But Jesus says salvation cannot be achieved through works, but by His grace alone. Even if you don't believe that, it presents a contradiction in your statements: either we are supposed to follow the teachings of Jesus to achieve salvation, (by His grace) or we are supposed to do the great work to achieve salvation (by our works).

Are you a Freemason?
>>
>>130833987

Good is actually inherent in the creation of the Universe. Order is what it seeks to create. Which is why Sacred Geometry is sacred. Balance between different monads. A self sustaining system. If you create chaos you know you are on the wrong path and must readjust what you think is right or wrong. We do this on a global scale as well, which is why we do things that are 'wrong' such as communism or for that matter capitalism. But they are not inherently wrong as they serve to teach us what good is. Definition through the negative.

As for Christ, I would recommend releasing him as a set entity and redifining him as those actions within man that are good. You see christ around you daily. Learn to recognize 'him'/ those actions and make them your own.
>>
Penis
>>
>>130834363

No I am not a mason, but our worldviews are based on the same things, as in fact all worldviews are. Consciousness and the management of it.

Works alone will not release you, no. But by first accepting 'Jezus' (moral behavior as being the right behavior) as truth, then you can work within those boundaries to expand and enhance the inner and outer world.
>>
Good stuff
>>
>>130834814
Again, "good" does indeed have a definitive and true nature, but because of the limits placed on human consciousness by materiality (Hindu "mana"), the illusions we are under, it is almost impossible for man to discern the true good. We may think we see order where chaos is looming, like a jenga tower building up and waiting to collapse at the next slight touch. We may see real order that is ultimately unsustainable, a dead-end path too far off for man to see.

Only revelation from God (the unity, THE monad) is sufficient to guide us to Him. As for redefining Jesus, your proposal defies common sense: if the Christ had never incarnated as man, it would make sense that we could redefine it (invariably incorrectly), but if He became man then He has taken a fixed, material nature that we can redefine no more than light or stone or trees. This is why God sent the Christ to be incarnated, so we could KNOW the way to Him and not endlessly guess and redefine everything while only further confusing ourselves in the process.

Revelation from God is the antithesis of your thesis here that we are to discover Him.
>>
>>130828625
What if someone is a theological egoist believing in the righteous primacy of the ego... BUT... they don't want any of your fucking ego-driven attainments? I mean, come on. All of those things are temporary. The true value of the ego resides in the mind.

Also, you're retarded. Wake the fuck up.
>>
>>130831507
>Love yourself
stopped reading there
90% of our problems are caused by narcissism
>>
>>130828625
Brother. You can not believe at what a turbulent time this has reached me. Thank you for your message. But my mind wanders to those who suffer great anguish at the hands of evil. And the hate thay grows at that which has been done.
>>
>>130828625
OP why do you not suggest some reading material? It is easy to say do this and do that, but without a map it can be very difficult to find where you need to go. That being said here are some books I have found that are great maps:
Most books written by Mantak Chia
http://en.falundafa.org/falun-dafa-books.html
thousands of visits to heaven and the heart of god
I have heard the art of breathing is good but have not yet checked it out.
>>
File: Voyager - Universe.jpg (326KB, 761x939px) Image search: [Google]
Voyager - Universe.jpg
326KB, 761x939px
>>
>>130838207
forgot to add mucusless diet
here is a link:
http://www.truthseekerz.com/Arnold_Mucusless_Diet.pdf
>>
>>130828879
Give me exact instructions without room for interpretation and I will carry them out one by one.
>>
>>130836931

So they believe in the highest attainment being ego yet do not desire selfish goals? That makes no sense to me.

Love is not an ego driven attainment as it sometimes requires self sacrifice.
>>
>>130837934
What is that which has been done? Perhaps it should be hated.
>>
>>130828625
How do I ascend? How do I meditate? Should I do nofap? Is diet involved?
>>
>>130839186
The sacrifice of the innocent. The deception of those who cannot see. When I see this there grows a fire that wants to consume the dark. But I fear that very fire will consume me.
>>
>>130838508
This
>>
>>130839188

First, try to eliminate all bad things in your life. You will easily recognize them if you listen to your heart. Smoking, negative ways of being with people, bad diets etc.

Try to get through eliminating all these things and you will be far along the path that your intuition will tell you where to next.
>>
>>130828625
Are the end times upon us?
>>
>>130838207
>OP why do you not suggest some reading material?
Not OP, but one reason is reading anything, no matter how deep and insightful, still leaves one trapped in the domain of the mind, of disembodied thought.

The wholeness we seek comes from connecting mind to body. There is wisdom that can be reached only by *quieting* the mind, through meditation, through breath.

That doesn't mean reading isn't valuable, important. What it means is most people are already wildly imbalanced towards thought, and so even more thought not only does not help them, it leaves them feeling like their efforts are wasted - a condition almost worse then when they started.

The place most people should start is the breath and body exercises, to connect mind and body. This will bring a person into better balance, in and of itself a good thing. And from that place of balance and mind-body connectedness then even reading brings us to a deeper understanding than had we read the very same text earlier.

As for things to read, try this exercise: go to a bookstore and head to a section on metaphysics or mysticism. Then use your body as a divining rod, reach out your hand and scan it across the books. Listen for the book that is reaching back to you. And when you find whatever book that is, even if it that title makes no sense at all to you why you might choose it, read *that* one. Read it as if it's an important messenger from a far off land, perhaps who speaks a language that is at first unfamiliar, but who has knowledge and wisdom of the greatest import...if you can be patient enough to understand it. Don't give up, be patient, and remember to breathe and center before reading at all (again, the things we can perceive when centered are infinitely greater than when we're simply in our minds).

Good luck and enjoy your journey. Namaste to all my fellow seekers.
>>
>>130839652
Do you feel it too?
>>
>>130828625
>all eventually returns to it
>you must follow this path
Why follow a path of you know you'll end up back there eventually anyways?
>>
>>130839114
I lack attachment to selfish goals, yet I live for myself. I reject both self-sacrifice and other-sacrifice. True love demands no less. We shall all profit in paradise!
>>
>>130839556
>>130838508

Eliminate all negative things from your life.
Negative being activities or qualities that destabilize or destroy balance.

That's as specific as I can get, as I don't have a full map of your life and the negative things therein.

If you want to, you can give me a list of the things you do on a daily basis, habits, ways of interaction, and I could tell you whether they are negative or no.

I mean, you in your heart of hearts know these things already. The subconscious always knows the difference between right and wrong, but the intellect will justify it with this or that, making it 'right'.

Just listen to that whisper that tells you those things that you know you should do, but don't always do.
>>
>>130839646
>>130839658
But how do I meditate? Whenever I try to clear my mind of thoughts another thought comes out of nowhere, from somewhere else in my brain, which isn't my consciousness. If thoughts do not come from your conscious mind, and you can only control your conscious mind, how can you stop thoughts.?
>>
File: 1496116987332.jpg (53KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1496116987332.jpg
53KB, 500x333px
>>130839188
Stop fapping, start working out, consistently get to sleep before 10:30 pm ideally, stop eating shit.

You will gain super powers
>>
>>130839803
I don't want it to be. I want my life to be peaceful and fufilling, not deal with the end of the world.

I do feel like there was a shift in our world though. Especially after Trump got elected.
>>
>>130840137
Use a mantra, concentrate on breathing and repeating the mantra.
>>
>>130840159
My friend. I implore you not to look behind the curtain. The world is extremly ill. There are very dark things who are about to establish complete control. But balance will come. It always does.
>>
>>130840137

You don't stop them, you let them flow through you, having made no attachment whatsoever to it.

You don't want to have them, but also you don't want to NOT have them. They are what they are.

Eventually you will see it will quiet down, especially in an impulse deprived environment.
>>
>>130839658

Thank you for explaining that quite succinctly.
>>
>>130839981
Brother I have a question. Have you experienced the lightbody yet?
>>
>>130840494
I just want to know how my future will be affected by these forces. I'm okay with society staying as is, but it also wouldn't be terrible if everything I am working towards right now crumbled and we went back to a tribal like State of society.
>>
>>130840778
Oh the surprise when you realize youve been in Hell all this time. Do not fear. If you have love in your heart the end will only be the beginning.
>>
>>130840744

Not yet, but I feel it is the next step.
>>
Does masturbation & pornography destroy the soul?
>>
>>130841093

The soul can't ever be destroyed as it is consciousness itself. What it will do however is draw that consciousness in a state of seperation from itself, a sort of zombie state, because you are being driven by animalistic, lower self desires.
>>
>>130841093
>Survival
>Sex
>Ego/Power
>Love
>Sound
>Spirituality/God experience
>Enlightenment
This is the ladder to your ascension. The last one fades when you have reached the next.
>>
>>130840137
An excellent question.

First, a tiny lemma about meditation: We are all meditating, all the time. Meditation is simply any activity that induces and holds a particular state of consciousness. So all of us are always doing a meditation, the meditation that might be called the "me" meditation, the sets of things we do that has us experience ourselves and the world as we do everyday. That we land in that spot all the time isn't an accident, it's because the things we do - how we sit, how we breathe, where we focus our attention, all of that - *create* that inner condition we believe is "us."

This is a crucial leap, because instead of "learning" how to meditate, which might seem hard, we can see we are already *expert* meditators. We simply need to learn to consciously choose a *different* meditation than the one we do out of habit.

So, with the knowledge you're already an expert meditator:

What you are doing and experiencing is exactly how people just starting a stabilizing, breath meditation feel. Our minds are chaotic, feverish, seemingly impossible to tame. A standard thing to ask people just learning to meditate is to choose an image (the sun, the buddha or christ, the ocean, anything stabilizing) and try to hold that steady for as long as they can. Most people at first can hold that image steady for maybe *1 or 2 seconds*!! This is how busy our minds are - but after a lifetime of living that way we have normalized that ADD-flavor chaos to where it seems "calm."

(cont.)
>>
>>130840987
I guess I'm not aware of my surroundings, unless you are talking metaphorically.
>>
>>130841239

Let me rephrase the question, are porn & masturbation 'negative things'?
>>
>>130841809
Yes anon. Welcome to truth is a 4 hour documentary on Youtube if you care to see

Unfortunately lifelong conditioning has made the lies part of your ego/identity. Psychedilics helped me to see through it all and experiece the love that is life.
>>
File: Chakra flare.jpg (11KB, 474x474px) Image search: [Google]
Chakra flare.jpg
11KB, 474x474px
>>130840137
>>130841631
(cont.)
So don't despair. Training the energetic body is just like training the physical body, it takes time. If you can hold a stabilizing image at your heart center (again, the radiant warmth of the sun works well) for a second or two, that's *good*. Whenever you fall out of balance and a thought creeps in, simply notice it, acknowledge it, but then let it go like allowing a leaf to drift away on the breeze. Then breathe deep into your solar plexus and in a slow and relaxed way return to not just focusing on - which is a mental activity - but also becoming connected to and one with the image at your heart.

Remember to *allow* whatever is to happen to happen. I get the sense that in your desire to meditate, you in your well-intentioned focus you are already *preventing* yourself from stabilizing because you are using your mind to focus. Instead try allowing your regular, relaxed breath to lead you to a place in your body of stillness, whatever that happens to be, and trust that whatever you're experiencing in this particular meditation (be that wild thought, calm and stillness, anything) is exactly what you need to feel in this moment.

Most of all, keep returning to your breath. Our breath unites our mind and body. If we do nothing other than sit and breathe, breathe in the mindful way that comes from being grateful we get to take one more breathe, then all the other things we need will come to us in time.

Also meditate in physical environments that help stabilize you. Inner and outer reflect each other, so if you create an externally calm environment (lower the lights, close the door, sit in good posture, put on calming music) then that act itself is the creation of a stable consciousness - it just happens to be external first, but since the two are connected the outer will then guide the inner.

Here's a piece of meditation music that I've found many people like:

Mars Lasar - Satin Skies
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ltp_N9YUqUA
>>
>>130842299

Simply put, yes.

Just remember, there is always nuance.
>>
>>130841809
Do not force yourself to believe. You will feel great discomfort at what you see. You may deny it. Ive denied a thousand times. But the hand that guides has always led my ignorant ass back to the truth.
>>
>>130842814

I guess you could say I, like many others here, have no other sexual outlet other than porn so it is almost impossible to give it up....
>>
You sound like you just did a bunch of acid and you forgot how to think. I agree the individual is essential to any great system, but its not as simple as "love yourself, mannnnnn."

To truly discover your full potential, don't seek a particular state of mind. Aka enlightenment. Instead grow with yourself. Learn you. Reflect. Move. And you will always end up where you belong.

The complexities of the individual aren't capable of being captured in a blanket statement about love. Each of us is the author of our own legacy. It is up to you, the individual, to write the story.
>>
>>130841500

>Survival - Check
>Sex - Have 1 night stands?
>Ego/Power - Destroy your ego or strengthen it?
>Love - Find 'the one'?
>Sound - don't get this one
>Spirituality/God experience
>Enlightenment
>>
>>130828625
Amen brother. I'm so glad to see a post like this here.
>>
>>130843228
There is another who followed that thinking. Life cannot exist without love. Hence our current predicament. Hint (Lucifer). Individualism leads to power. Power leads to slavery. Slavery leads to destruction
>>
File: 1468955038925.jpg (85KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1468955038925.jpg
85KB, 550x550px
>>130828625
fuck off kike aquafresh

"peace" and "acceptance" can't move the world, virtues for cattle. Pure bluepill. Emotional amputation.
Learn to feed on your evils, accept them. make them part of yourself. Cynicism. Apathy. Rage. Hate.
Social pressure told you to hold them back, to cut them off, to make yourselves incomplete. Fuck off.
I want to be whole and human. And to be so, is not to be at peace.
>>
>>130843105

Don't give up.
Respect yourself and even if you make mistakes it's all ok. Try to learn from them and move on a wiser person. Take little steps to the goal that you want to achieve and in time you will get to where you want to be.

For now, I would advise, try to replace negative habits with positive ones, like exercise and a healthy diet. I know that might sound useless to you now, but just trust me.
>>
>>130843557
Isn't modern religion kinda like about power and slavery for the church?
>>
File: Krishna and Arjuna - The Gita.jpg (65KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna and Arjuna - The Gita.jpg
65KB, 640x480px
>>130840137
>Whenever I try to clear my mind of thoughts another thought comes out of nowhere
This struggle, and how to overcome it, is the essence of the Bhagavad Gita.

This clip is from Peter Brook's stage play and then movie adaptation of "The Mahabharata," one of the Great Works of mankind, and of which the Gita is a part. This is the moment before the final battle, in which Krishna explains to great warrior Arjuna how to resolve exactly the dilemma you feel.

There's no magic answer in this, or anywhere. I offer this so you can see that how you feel is how human beings have felt in this place on the path forever, and so you can also know there is a way forward.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_B4Z1PB97KY
>>
>>130843825

Love is actually also accepting the psychopathing behaviors within man. I agree that they are not to be avoided or ignored.

Just realize that they will take you nowhere.
>>
>>130843461
Survival -Survive lol

Sex- Overcome your bondage to animal desire.

Ego - Indulgence to ego is an animal state

Sound- Find experience in music

God Experience - Realise that everything is connected and we are all one being created by one source

Connect with that force
>>
>>130837142
Loving yourself has nothing to do with narcissism. Loving yourself means accepting that which you cannot change, and appreciating yourself for who you are at a basic level, no matter how bad you may be. There's a major, major difference between the two.
>>
>>130843843
It has been infected my friend. By those in power. Long ago it was pure. Now it is not .
>>
>>130843951
>take you nowhere
>therefore ignore them
>deny their calls
>amputate them

I see through your lies
And I hope no fool believes your drivel
>>
File: Handshake.jpg (37KB, 690x688px) Image search: [Google]
Handshake.jpg
37KB, 690x688px
What a great thread for a Solstice day.
>>
File: 1490552421477.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1490552421477.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>>130828625
closes the door in front of him
>no thank you i am not interested

(not implying you are wrong, but you are going Idiotic Cultist way about it)
>>
>>130843557
The individual influences the family which influences the neighborhood which influences the community and so forth.

Any great system needs balance, of course. But we can't forget we are vessels transferring energy in a great system of systems. To neglect one's self and deem it a nuisance is to deny the nature of reality. To truly impact the world we live in, we must first learn the fullest potential of the individual. Then we carry that momentum with us.

This isn't voodou magic hippy bullshit. It's pragmatism.
>>
>>130844363
I knew that this was the answer. Who is it that infects? Mustn't they be the enemy?
>>
>>130844404

No, just act on them when they are the best viable option. Which is almost never. Some might say absolutely never.
>>
>>130844714
The light that shines is not our own anon. We cannot take pride in it. We can only guide by the way it tells us.
>>
>>130844605
What a happy coincidince
>>
>>130828625
Prove it (or at least say it in a more compelling way).

What about race, and culture and posterity? What am I going to find in my "self" that will atone for evrything my ancestors fought for descending into blackness? I reject your view, because it's indistinguishable from escapism.
>>
>>130840137
reading those books i mentioned discuss how to meditate and find yourself and god. The author mantak chia discusses in his books about the taoist method of connection with the tao or the all. knowledge that has been passed down from teacher to student 1 by 1 for many generations and has rarely been seen by the outside world.
>But how do I meditate?
this is exactly why i recommended these books in the first place. meditating without a guide/map will make it hard to find your destination. you could spend eternity meditating without a guide and end up with nothing
>>
>>130844739

Psychopaths, and no they are not our enemy to be battled with. It is what they would want. Tempation to destructive behavior is the way they make you destroy yourself. That is the only way they can 'win'.
>>
>>130844970
I'm not saying be smug. I'm saying learn your limitations. I'm not gonna buy into hippie love philosophy when I know that the world around me will roll right over me. I'm going to learn the ins and outs of me, day by day, and apply the momentum to the current path I'm on.
>>
>>130844739
Yes I feel great anger at those who corrupted it. For their deeds of evil is much worse than simple corruption. But I feel to encompass the same hate they do will drag us down together. We can only show them through love that there is a better way.
>>
>>130843843
>Isn't modern religion kinda like about power and slavery for the church?
Especially since Capitalism, with its worshiping ritual of constant Consumption, is the emerging One World Religion.

To connect what we're talking about here to the rest of /pol/, our great battle is between those who would force the dark religion of Zionism-Capitalism on humanity and those who would help humankind find something more.

Most of the topics discussed in /pol/ are small ripples on this one great current.
>>
>>130845295
>we are all psychopaths projecting on the world around us
>they are psychopaths that want to destroy you

What are you on about? Is the ayahuasca wearing off?
>>
>>130845120
You will find peace anon. And the rest of Earth will too
>>
File: theywin.jpg (11KB, 300x228px) Image search: [Google]
theywin.jpg
11KB, 300x228px
>>130845441
>>130845295
I don't understand, friends.
>>
All is one.
>>
>>130845334
The world is changing anon. Their world of evil is disintegrating at this very moment. Do not fear to be the first to show Gods love. They will spit in your face because they know not what they do. But they will kiss your feet as soon as they do.
>>
>>130844043

So its ok to have sex as long as you're not a slave to it?
>>
>itt: peasant poison ideologies that will leave you chasing your own tale
>>
>>130845652

We are not all psychopaths, if you can empathize with another being and realize there is a consciousness other than your own immediate ego than you are no psychopath.

Inverse psychopathy means realizing that every point in spacetime is exactly as conscious as you are in your little bubble of ego awareness. Truly realizing this is enlightenment. Realizing not as in rationally realizing this, but really experiencing this in your daily life.
>>
>>130845747
It is the only way. For to fight is to be corrupted ourselves. We can only save them. It is bitter to swallow the hate. But it is the only way.
>>
>>130828625
>doesn't realize idiots who believe this have actually imprisoned themselves

I will never love pedos you fucking faggot. KYS. your weakness is disgusting.
>>
>>130846643

Explain.
>>
File: yin-yang.jpg (12KB, 400x392px) Image search: [Google]
yin-yang.jpg
12KB, 400x392px
>>130844739
>>130845295
Our "enemy" is simply a reflection of some part of us. That's why they stand before us, to show us a part of ourselves we do not yet know.

In the case of a psychopath, we cannot simply run or avoid them, since they have come into our lives as a *force of healing for us*. They show us where we *all* are out of balance.

The way through this initiatory test is to find our "enemy" within ourselves, that place that could be the thing we see out there as so out of control - and then control it within us. By doing this while we also stay connected to them (because they're part of us) we then return the favor and become the force of healing for the one we mistakenly thought we had to destroy.

They came to us to lead us to find within ourselves the ability to control what in all of us is out of control, and then when we have found that ability within ourselves we complete the circle by bringing that control to them as well.
>>
>>130845993
If the connection to that person is so strong and everything goes the course,yes. But its easy to fall into the trap of pleasure.
>>
>>130846848
He thinks satanic occultists (archons) who are pedophiles are the same as spirititualists who study the same topics but utilize them for self improvement and understanding rather than domination.
>>
>>130845909
Yes.
>>
>>130845688
I can "find peace" by taking a percocet. Peace is a cheap trick. I want solutions. All you're really advocating for is escapism.

You say the following as if it was perfectly uncontroversial:

>You will not 'escape' from this. Waiting for, or accelerating death is a vain attempt at circumventing your responsability to ascend, but you will find it fruitless, as you will be born again, only to go through the great cycle once more.

But what the fuck are you even talking about?? You have no fucking idea what happens after we die. These are the classic ruses of confidence tricksters who just want to amass a following and indulge themselves.
>>
>>130847066

Beautiful words.
>>
>>130847411

I do know actually what happens ´after´we die because there is no after we die. There is only consciousness. Consciousness has no beginning or end. What happened before we were born? Nothing, because it never existed.

And you say peace is achieved by taking drugs and that introspection and self discipline is escapism. You seem to have it reversed.
>>
>>130828625
Are you a white nationalist? Do you believe in race hierarchy?
>>
>>130847411
This is just the romanticization of classic philosophy on virtues. Nothing more. Don't listen to this drivel, it's unironically used to keep you from growing.
>>
>>130847646
>There is only consciousness.

This is just more malarkey presented as fact. And don't straw-man me. I'm not saying that taking drugs is the answer to anyone's problems. What I'm saying is that a life of cowardly naval-gazing and introspection (while your world collapses around you) is the exact equivalent of taking drugs...

Useless
Escapist
Cowardly
>>
>>130848067

No, race is a false system of seperation.
Yes there are biological differences etc, but that doesn't mean it excludes any one group of the love and respect all things deserve.
>>
>>130847447
Thank you. Yours are as well, very much.

Captcha road sign: "Springbridge Road"
>>
>>130828625
How do I love all things if I have mental problems? I can't help but hate certain things my brain reacts to. I can't help this. Also, how can I find peace within myself when my brain is a compulsive, obsessive, and autistic mess?
>>
>>130847411
Oh my friend. I was once like you. Not too long ago. My left brain was dominant. What if I told you us humans had a history so rich it would blow your mind. That the idea we sprang from trees a couple thousand years ago is false. Would you believe me? No you wont. Because you will have to unearth it for your self. As it states in the Bible follow the ancient path. It is still there. You just need to look. And if you start to see the "coincidinces" will start. Then you will deny still. A number of times. But the hand will still be guiding. And you will start to doubt the doubts. And then you will start feeling. And everything will change.

And regarding the escapism. If everyone on Earth "escaped" into unconditional love. Then escapism starts turning into paradise.
>>
File: 20k keks.png (533KB, 459x612px) Image search: [Google]
20k keks.png
533KB, 459x612px
>>130830804
Holy shit my metaphysical sides.
>>
File: really nigga.jpg (15KB, 560x315px) Image search: [Google]
really nigga.jpg
15KB, 560x315px
>>130828625
Fuck you OP, stop trying to turn /pol/ into a submissive, lazy, buddha cuck.
>>
>>130848477

Mental problems must be accepted and worked with. Loving yourself doesn't mean only accepting and rejoicing in the positive aspects but loving and rejoicing the negative as well. Mental issues are those exact aspects.

Try to not 'try' too hard. Forgive yourself once in a while, knowing that even if you make mistakes, all will be well in the end. If you have aspects of yourself you wish to change, try to work at them as best you can and replace them with other positive habits or actions.
>>
>>130848609
>If everyone on Earth "escaped" into unconditional love. Then escapism starts turning into paradise.

Yea. That's gonna happen. Let's escape into unconditional love while murderers and Stanists infiltrate our governments and universities. God you're dumb. The worst part about you people is your smug and pretentious self-satisfaction.
>>
>>130848392
Thank you for your help anon it has guided tremendosly. I hope everything goes well that side

Goodnight friends. Now is the time to say goodbye. Know these words are not my own and accept that God had nothing but love for you. We are in dark times but it is always darkest before the dawn.
>>
BREAKING NEWS GUYS GET OUT OF THIS THREAD ITS HAPPENING

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQ25RMezeLU
>>
>>130848392
Thank you for your help anon it has guided tremendosly. I hope everything goes well that side

Goodnight friends. Now is the time to say goodbye. Know these words are not my own and accept that God has nothing but love for you. We are in dark times but it is always darkest before the dawn. Keep hope.
>>
File: 1490888394419.png (12KB, 700x400px) Image search: [Google]
1490888394419.png
12KB, 700x400px
i get your message and your attitude op, but you sound like you're fapping to your own words
>>
>>130829564
What did he mean by this?
>>
File: 11863816581469982809.jpg (263KB, 625x625px) Image search: [Google]
11863816581469982809.jpg
263KB, 625x625px
kya bakra hai be
>>
>Stretching the mind and body

That's very vaginal of you.

We can gain ascension, but that's a personal thing.

This is just fine tuning and focusing, leave your new age bull out of it and it's fine for what it is.
>>
File: The water pump.jpg (59KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
The water pump.jpg
59KB, 375x375px
>>130847411
>I want solutions
I believe your need for "solutions" suggests you are in a place that sees life as a problem to be solved, i.e. ego consciousness.

From there, with your eye that can perceive these things firmly shut and blind, all things do indeed appear exactly as how you describe them.

What we're talking about here is there is simultaneously available a way of seeing things that's how OP and others describe. By doing the things the Mystery Schools have always taught that way of seeing and experiencing becomes available.

So from where you are there is no way to prove to you that such a state exists, and by staying where you are and not going to where things appear different you "prove" to your ego you are right. This is always the way of the ego, it turns everything in the world into itself.

If you were to try do some of the things described either here or many other places, and follow that path for a while, you might find that as you change your point of view your experience of all life changes.

There's an old joke, the great physicist Werner Heisenberg goes to visit the home of his friend and mentor, the great physicist Niels Bohr. Upon entering Bohr's home Heisenberg notices there is a horseshoe nailed above the doorway. Shocked, Heisenberg exclaims "A lucky horseshoe? Professor Bohr, surely you don't believe in such nonsense!"

And Bohr looks at Heisenberg and calmly replies, "Of course not. But I understand it works even if you don't believe in it."
>>
>>130828879
My question is why did you intentionally misspell Jesus?
>>
>>130850333

godly trinity trips have spoken
>>
File: Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg (60KB, 450x405px) Image search: [Google]
Usnisa Vijaya Dharani.jpg
60KB, 450x405px
OP is full of New Age. Actually Buddhism is 100% real and if you dont want to spend next millions of years in literal hell read this loudly with reverence.
>>
>>130850459

Oh, excuse me, in my language Jesus is spelled with a Z and I forgot to adjust.
>>
>>130849846
Holy shit
>>
File: Healing from the inside out.jpg (517KB, 2689x1560px) Image search: [Google]
Healing from the inside out.jpg
517KB, 2689x1560px
>>130844970
>The light that shines is not our own anon. We cannot take pride in it
The lens that focuses the light is not the light.
>>
>>130850651

If I read this out but misspeak a few syllables will it summon the dead?

And hagrid?
>>
"The Messiah isn’t a person, but a force that corrects us. After all, what can a person possibly do!? This force will correct the egoistic intentions accompanying all our desires, making them altruistic. Then we will all become equal to the Creator and attain the goal of creation – adhesion with Him.
To break it down even more: people will discover within them the force to correct their egoism. This force, which pulls them out of the egoistic perception of this world, is called the Messiah (which means “to extract, to pull out” in Hebrew). Instead of their egoism, they will acquire a perception of others, a connection with them through desires and sensations, and be one whole with them. As a result, they will acquire their souls."
>>
Pro tip for getting out of your head. Climb a mountain higher than 14k feet. As your gasping for air, you can't focus on anything beyond one step in front of the next. Excellent metaphor for life and living in the moment. Reaching the peak is a confidence boost beyond anything you can imagine. You stand there on top of a fucking mountain and realize nothing carried you there except the power of your own body and mind. You own that fucking mountain.
Completely changed my life.
>>
>humans have specific physical aspects to them deal with their environment
>b-but behaviors are different

Really activates the ol' nuts
>>
File: yoga.jpg (7KB, 183x275px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.jpg
7KB, 183x275px
>>130828625
>>
>>130851438

That's absolutely beautiful. I've never heard it put like that before.
>>
>>130851916
Learn to objectify your mind and realise that you are beyond it with this book. It is the first written book in the west on the subject of meditation. The rewards *literally* are out of this world.
>>
>>130849223
Yoga is not laziness, it is an empowering activity, the body being only the beginning. Many mistake it as a cuck activity because of its association with leftism but I implore you to look deeper into it. Many of the people I have met in yoga were vegans, hippies, narcissists and pacifists.

You do not need to be any of those things to become accomplished in yoga, physically or otherwise. Meditation brings you nothing but power and self-discipline. Not all of us fail to see pacifism as evil. Try it.
>>
>>130852028
Any tips on decoding esoteric symbolism? I'm reading works by Manly P Hall and trying to decipher the texts of the alchemists and Rosicrucians. I've heard that the subject of Alchemy is man. I've also looked into Ouspensky's teachings on the "Fourth way" and this mirrors with what you are saying about removing the Ego. I'm still not getting the big picture of the "Great Work" though.
>>
>>130850651
>>130851264
For those wanting to get the pronunciation right.

Usnisa Vijaya Dharani
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPUZYfZOrP4
>>
File: IMG_4765.jpg (21KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4765.jpg
21KB, 711x399px
>>130828879
If we will find no things such as politics, get the fuk off /pol
>>
>>130852983

Actually alchemy is about consciousness.
Everything is about consciousness. The symbolism in everything is that consciousness exists and has certain archetypes within it that repeat.

Try to see every story, fictional or not, as the complete story of consciousness and the attempted destruction of it by an 'evil' entity. Once you see this, you will see that all stories are the same story, just in a slightly different relation to itself. The parts add up to the same whole, but the parts themselves differ from story to story.

If you do this long enough, you will see that even duality is and illusion, as the 'opposite' side is actually a creation of the other. They need each other to exist, they are actually always in a state of unity.

The Taoist symbol is a good example of this. It is the complete story of consciousness told in one single circle.
>>
>>130834363
so glad I'm not the only one who felt this way. this is some top notch shilling full of half-truths.
>>
>>130852983
Crowley understood a lot of occult symbolism, he learned a lot of it in the orders he was in. Those orders (GD/OTO) mimicked popular mainstream orders like the Freemasons.
>>
>>130853121
do you recite it?
do you have that state of bliss and you recall your old forgotten dreams while reciting?
>>
>>130853791

Unfortunately, all intellectual attempts to decipher or convey the god mind will be half truths.
>>
>>130829346
see it was fun when you were being a goofy mystic but now you're a dietfag. sure released yourself from those bonds of dumb physical reality didnt ya. fuck off
>>
>>130829346
I sincerely hope you do this and practice what you preach
>>
>>130831449
I agree with you. And that's why I'm against globalism. They also say we are one but they wish to hide the truth.
>>
>>130852983
>>130852983
>I'm still not getting the big picture of the "Great Work" though.
I'm learning about it right now through Manly P. Hall's book "The Secret Destiny of America". Basically, the great work of mankind is the fulfillment of our purpose on earth, which is transcendence of our material boundaries in unity with all mankind and the universe. Directly, this will take the form of a world government, which will be Atlantis reborn, and humanity will be perfected. This is the New World Order. Yes, the current globalists are working to finish the great work and it's been a continuous process of thousands of years, since the dawn of civilization. I don't know what exactly this world government will look like, but according to the esotercisists, it will be a place without war, hunger, poverty, disease or unhappiness. Whether this will actually come to being or not I have no idea. I had learned about the NWO only through a negative lense before, so I'm still rather suspicious of the intentions of these people, but if it actually does end up being that way, and it is the heaven on earth described in the Bible, I suppose it'll be good. I still have a lot to learn about all this of course.
>>
>>130854089

The body can't untether itself from physical reality, only pure consciousness can. So why not eat nutritious healthy food while you're here? I don't see the problem you're having with me being a 'dietfag'.
>>
>>130854332

To be honest with you, I struggle greatly, as do we all. But on the on the other hand, my progress has been a steady climb into a better life and I try to sustain as well as possible.
>>
>>130844068
yeah, you tell yourself that, but i've seen people say those words without the necessary actions or thoughts they imply - and those sorts of people tend to be narcissists.

why not say have a realistic self perception or something? then you don't have to go around saying dumb contradictory looking statements like "Loving yourself has nothing to do with narcissism". it's not really a fair move to redefine words as you please
>>
>>130854572
Stop masturbating to anon
>>
>>130854424
Yeah, I should have clarified. I meant more of the techniques to attain the Great Work. I read Francis Bacon's "New Atlantis" where he describes a world government led by a few illumined individuals. His description of Soloman's house is really detailed and lengthy. It seems like he hid something else in that short story.
>>
What would be your top five books?

Thich Nhat Hanh means well, but loses the Western-philosophy mind in his application of an Eastern.

Alan Watts gets too technical by elaborating on what is not, rather than what is.

Crowley figured it out, but purposely obscures the answer.
>>
>>130854056
Beyond a certain point in meditation, what you find cannot be articulated into words. I think Samadhi is considered that point, it has a lot of irrational properties in it. It's the same reason that dreams often seem nonsensical, even at a metaphysical level sometimes, because we tend to perceive them in terms of the waking world, using those same memes to decode them. We spend more time awake than dreaming, so that's probably why. The more time we spend meditating, the more accustomed to it we become.
>>130853876
If you find yourself remembering random fragments of childhood memories and dreams for no apparent reason, that is a sign that you are ascending.
>>130854424
Crowley wrote about the great work. He said that we have to fulfill our true will, the destiny programmed into us and allow it to unfold. He said that once that centre within yourself is found and expressed in all dimensions of one's life, it should be the most emotionally effortless position to be in.
The overall great work cannot be known to an individual, it's too much to know. The meaning of life can only be a shorthand, personal interpretation of the actual answer.
>>
File: Alchemical wedding.jpg (131KB, 549x781px) Image search: [Google]
Alchemical wedding.jpg
131KB, 549x781px
>>130852983
>Any tips on decoding esoteric symbolism?
Absolutely (not to step on the toes of the anon you asked).

It's essential to recognize that "symbolism" is fundamentally *a form of perception*. It's not a style of thought or a way of understanding, and is as different from thought as touch is from sight.

Symbolism is the path of perception of the deeper psyche, the not-ego, the Self. The ego follows the Newtonian method of seeing the *differences*, the *separation* between things. The deep psyche, the whole Self, experience all as connected, as One.

So the way to "decode symbolism" is to open and use the perceptual path that can experience *connections*. (I'll say more about how in a moment.)

What you're trying to do by reading and thinking about symbols is akin to taking a CD and holding it up to your ear, or taking a DVD and looking at it. The information needs to be interpreted by a different mechanism (a player in the case of the media, your symbolic perceptual system in the case of symbols) in order to be experienced.

While one can spend decades in a school or zendo opening one's inner gates and leaning to experience this way, here's a simple yet powerful way of practicing symbolic perception you can do all the time:

As you look at the world, practice seeing things not as separate from each other, but instead feeling how any two (or more) things are *connected*, are *the same*. For example, if you see two cars, ego perception sees two separate cars (even if they're identical). Symbolic perception would see the ways those cars are alike (color? make? clothes of the driver? license plates?) Keep doing this with everything you see. How is the tree like the bird? The sky like the earth?

There is a connection between *everything* - and that is what symbols are, they are the condensation of a *connection* between things.
>>
>>130854740

I think you're also misunderstanding that when I say self I mean the complete integrated structure. The inner AND the outer world. In that way, loving yourself becomes loving others so that they may love you back. There's nothing narcissistic about wanting to love and appreciating being loved back.

I hope that clears it up a bit.
>>
File: DSCN0058.jpg (2MB, 3072x2304px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN0058.jpg
2MB, 3072x2304px
>>130854992
Crowley's 'Big Blue Brick' is about the one text he did not obscure, it was dictated to a student as a text to be given to other students. It lays out everything in a very ordered way. The first chapter on mysticism changed my mind from being an atheist/militant rationalist into whatever I am now.
>>
File: 1474857931087.jpg (440KB, 1009x1009px) Image search: [Google]
1474857931087.jpg
440KB, 1009x1009px
>>130829723
>There is a reason things such as yoga exist
Yoga was a form of pagan worship, you are a Luciferian.
>>
File: 1495676733975.jpg (81KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495676733975.jpg
81KB, 720x720px
>>130855661
no, you
>>
>>130855534
how can you trust a man that was absolutely the opposite of what he preached? a liar, a scumbag and a decadent edgelord.
>>
>>130855765
Wrong.
>>
>>130855803

I agree with your summation of his character but still, truth can come from every source.
>>
>>130853648
Thanks. I can see how alchemy can be related to consciousness as the metals can be related to the planets and these are associated to the attributes of the gods. I have seen luna and sol related to ida and pingala. The great dragon (or lion) at the base of the tree seems like Sushumna or the solar force. Are their techniques basically the same as Tantra?
>>
File: Ozzy and Randy.jpg (108KB, 708x1052px) Image search: [Google]
Ozzy and Randy.jpg
108KB, 708x1052px
>>130854992
>>130855534
"I want to know what you meant..."

Ozzy Osbourne - Mr. Crowley
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3LvhdFEOqs
>>
>>130854056
is the earth flat?
>>
>>130855803
Asana
Yama & Niyama
Pranayama
Pratyahara
Dharana
Samadhi
Each one is perfected in order and transforms your consciousness into something that cannot be properly articulated into language, you have to experience it for yourself. This is why atheists (spiritual autists) will never see. Yoga (union) must be practiced to be achieved. This requires faith, basically, in the outcome.
>Asana
Preparing the body for meditation. This could be anything as long as it can be held for a long time. The best postures for meditation involve keeping the spine erect and in alignment.

>Yama & Niyama
Continences. Abstain from things that excite. Traditional practices have been very specific but really everyone is different. If you can meditate immediately after eating or smoking or having sex then maybe that's okay for you.

>Pranayama
Twofold. Practice maximising your intake and outtake of breath, exaggerate it. This is the first part, the second is to simply notice your breath without affecting it in anyway whatsoever. Simply 'notice' it, the intake, the outtake, and any natural pauses that may occur.

>Pratyahara
This is the first one that will seem odd to people that have never experienced it consciously, but it's like sleep. It basically means shutting off the senses and all external perception. Master each preceding stage and the next stage will always come eventually. When you experience it, you will notice that your reality is entirely composed of your mind. It is obviously effected by objective reality, but in attaining dharana you learn that every aspect of reality that you experience without exception is a hologram created by your brain. This is where it gets weird. The next stage basically involves becoming aware that even though all your reality is a hologram, there is still yet an 'unknown outside' beyond your conscious perception.
>>
>>130855161
I've seen similar exercises in Rudolf Steiner's books but he never really explains the point of them. He mentions comparing the form and attributes of the mineral to those of the vegetable and animal. He also speaks about observing sounds and blooming and withering of plants.
>>
>>130856077

My knowledge of the occult isn't extensive by any means. Just one piece of advice. The study of occultism is the symbology of CONSCIOUSNESS. You need no words or symbols or what have you to experience this. I too was almost drawn into an endless chase of this intangible substance through intellectual reasoning. Unfortunately it doesn't work that way.

Consciousness comes when listening to a moving piece of emotional music, or taking a relaxing walk through a beautiful forest or when appreciating a beautiful intricate work of art. Words and symbols won't be needed in that instant to tell you what consciousness is. You will know by direct experience of it.

That is where the truth can be found. In the total awareness of the present moment. That is why I recommend diet, exercise and meditation because that is where the truth lies.

Symbology is a way to encapsulate the totality of that experience into bitesized little archetypal bits. So it is quite possible by delving deeper and deeper into this intellectual endeavour that you are actually removing yourself from true consciousness. Be warned.
>>
File: Flammarion engraving.jpg (150KB, 640x503px) Image search: [Google]
Flammarion engraving.jpg
150KB, 640x503px
>>130852983
>>130853648
>>130856077
>alchemy
"Aurum nostrum non est aurum vulgi."
"Our gold is not the common gold."

The study of alchemy, the transmutation of "lead" into "gold," wasn't about metals (to think that it ever was shows what happens when trying to interpret a symbol with literal, egoic consciousness).

The alchemists' quest was the symbolic representation of the transformation of the heavy, dull, unconscious *human* into the the shining, awakened, *conscious being*.
>>
>>130830910
You know how SJWs call everything they don't like or understand racist? Same thing.
>>
>>130857571

I'm not denouncing anyone or any group. I'm just trying to advocate what I feel is the right way of being in the world, as it has worked wonders for me. Not trying to stir up conflict. The opposite in fact.
>>
File: Eight-Limbs-of-Patanjali-Yoga-1.jpg (65KB, 633x634px) Image search: [Google]
Eight-Limbs-of-Patanjali-Yoga-1.jpg
65KB, 633x634px
>>130856077
>>130856786
Sacred alchemy can be summed up as 'committing dharana with an object'. Dharana is a kind of 'mind meld' where you lose yourself in an object, the barrier between you and it are gone. It's a meditative stage/state.
A lot of wisdom can come from commiting dharana with various objects. And they can be found in Vivekananda's first book on Raja yoga. They use principles like male/female five fire/water/air/earth to describe the properties of those objects because basically, those are concepts that we intuitively understand within us (our chakras for example are related to the elements) and can relate to when we merge our concentration in an object. I really hope that doesn't sound so crazy that it puts anyone off, but that is how I understand it.
Committing dharana with one's breath, for example, will help you see the prana in other things at an unconscious level if you practice that a lot.
>>
>>130856786
Got it. I've been practicing meditation too. (asanas, pranayama, bandhasn etc.) I'm just hoping that by studying western occultism i'll find some pearls of wisdom that will show a clearer path. These works are veiled for a reason and the authors emphasize the idea of secrets being hidden within.
>>
>>130858036
Crowley's writings on mysticism are very worthwhile, he understood a lot of it before anyone else in the west and basically helped spread it in the world.
>>
>>130857864

No it's actually a great insight. That is what true consciousness is, becoming one with the things you are experiencing.

>>130858036

Ah well if you're using to enhance the potential for true consciousness, I'd say have at it, as I use it for the same purpose. It can definitely point you in the right direction, as it does indeed state things quite clearly and poignantly, if read in the right way.
>>
File: 1453812370231.jpg (6KB, 325x325px) Image search: [Google]
1453812370231.jpg
6KB, 325x325px
>>130839646
>just do it
i wouldve purged the anger already if it were possible
>>
>>130857864
I've seen similar things in Evola's "Introduction to Magic." There's a chapter on the Knowledge of the Waters where it talks about seeing the qualities of the elements in all things and how they flow. This is similar to the yogic teachings you described.
>>
>>130858533

It is really possible, as hard as it may seem.
Just release. That's the best way I can describe what you have to do from here. Try to find the causal factor of the anger, because there always is one. Do this by honest introspection and failing that maybe a professional who will force you to be honest to yourself. Once you locate the source of the anger you will see that it is you who are clinging to it, instead of the other way around. Once you realize this, everytime the anger impulse comes up, try to recognize it as such, and make a conscious decision to release it. It's that simple. Sadly, simple =/= easy.
>>
>>130858036
>These works are veiled for a reason
The works are veiled not to protect them, but to protect *those who would gaze upon them*. They are hidden so only those who are strong enough are allowed to see - because the unprepared and unready would be driven mad, destroyed. Hiding the works is an act of kindness.

This is the same reason dragons guard temples. The dragons aren't there to protect what is in the temple from man, since that infinity could never be harmed by man. The dragons are there to protect man from what is to be found in the temple.
>>
>>130858683
Yes, those principles are in all things, at the deepest level. The Tarot is actually structured on them. Working with the tarot is just a way of understanding the kabbalah and all the constituents of reality. Male, female, fire, earth, air, water etc..
>>
>>130828625
"The Self" edgy maymay.
Yeah, not buying this crap.

>MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>130859050

Never heard it put like that and it satisfies me to even read it. Milk for babes, meat for strong men.

>>130859276
If you would read this thread you would see that what I mean with the self, is the complete structure of consciousness. Basically what I'm saying is; love the Universe and everything in it, because it's all consciousness in different states.
>>
>>130828625
What's the point in living if one can't be a girl, toothpastebruder?
>>
>>130856623
Does what I wrote help make the reason for those practices more clear?

The opening of the gates of symbolic perception is actually two-fold. There's internal initiatory work - the piercing and opening of the upper chakras in ritual - and also the external flowering and fulfillment of those initiations in the outer world.

I developed that simple practice of noticing "how is this like that" (which I'm sure must be similar to things others developed long ago) as a way of helping the greatest number of people learn to see and experience symbolically. As more and more people begin to develop this ability the "morphic resonance" as Rupert Sheldrake would put it makes it ever easier for those who follow to do it.

(That enough people have done this for chakras 1 - 3 is why we don't have to explicitly work to open them, they open sort of for free now. We're collectively at the moment just before where the 4th chakra - connection, compassion, love - will open for free for everyone. That was what the Christian religion held energetically, and now that's been held mythically for 2,000 years that energetic opening can ripple out into the rest of humanity at the individual level.)
>>
>>130859741
answer the question: is the earth flat? or do you not have time to answer since you're off to go worship Eulogia?
>>
>>130854089
Who cares if he is, you literally don't have to do a word he says. Just take whatever is right for you.
>>
File: 1497462577226-s.jpg (247KB, 1100x1650px) Image search: [Google]
1497462577226-s.jpg
247KB, 1100x1650px
Tao
>>
>>130860551
Aren't the lower 3 chakras regarded as the lower animal self? Or being in the lower realm if you will. I've always interpreted them as such. Makes sense then that they would be always open as we would need them to fulfill our connection to the material world, while the higher 3 and middle one are used to connect to the higher planes of existence. Not really too familiar with buddhist teachings though, so I correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>130837142
>>Love yourself
>stopped reading there
>90% of our problems are caused by narcissism
>>130854740
>those sorts of people tend to be narcissists
>>130859276
>"The Self" edgy maymay.
>Yeah, not buying this crap.
>>MMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
It's important for people to realize that the ego perceives *everything* through what is called "projection."

Projection is where we reactively attribute to others behaviors and characteristics that we cannot yet see or accept are true about *ourselves* (because they are too big, too powerful, too overwhelming). The amount of energy we put into these reactions reveals how big inside us are these forces we believe we see in others.

Projection is of course the only way the ego, which experiences itself as separate from everything, can experience at all. And yet it's also a system of incredible beauty, since the Self (which is whole, and knows itself as everything) guides the ego to returning to wholeness by placing the dangerous things far enough away they can be safely experienced, but close enough they still allow the ego to experience as much wholeness as it is capable, culminating in the re-integration of that supposed "other" into the ego.

So that the above posters are upset about "narcissism" suggests they would do well to search for that blind-to-the-world narcissism experience in their own lives. The posts themselves reveal it energetically as well, since to paraphrase them they all exhibit the narcissist's Manichean split and say "You're wrong and the one who's right is MEEEEEE."

(Projection is also why Zionists are always shrieking about the supposed evils of the Nazis, and yet more than anything else the Zionists behave exactly *like* Nazis - it's because their entire Nazi story is just the projection of the Zionist shadow on their victims, the Germans.)
>>
>>130860551
It does. It appears the purpose of these practices is to "thaw" your worldview. It seems that we limit ourselves by focusing on input from only the five senses. Does the act of trying to perceive the connections between things strengthen the "etheric" body or dormant organs? Or is it like in ritual magic where visualization on the mental plane leads to subtle changes on the physical one?
>>
>>130836689
There is no objective "good", only honesty, love and "truth" (objective/subjective)
>>
File: chakras.jpg (128KB, 1148x711px) Image search: [Google]
chakras.jpg
128KB, 1148x711px
>>130862494
The chakras move from basic animal survival (the root) and ascend to ever-increasing levels of consciousness. While they seem natural now, even 3rd and 2nd didn't open fully on their own at first. It took thousands of years of each being held in a collective religious process for them to ripple out and begin to open without effort and intention. 2nd chakra, sex and reproduction, was held by the millennia of fertility cults. 3rd, power and will and drive, was and still is held by Judaism. (I haven't yet translated this ascension into an Eastern path, I've been limited to my own Western experience with the Abrahamaic faiths.)

We're right at the point where Christianity (4th chakra, love) starts to open for free, because those collective chakras take about 2K years to bake in the oven of religion before they spread out. And next up on the kundalini ride is 5th chakra (communication, connection) - which is why we created the Internet and everyone on the planet is welded to their computer and phone.
>>
>>130855765
>buddha
>500 BC
kys
>>
File: 420 blaze it.jpg (107KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
420 blaze it.jpg
107KB, 800x800px
>>130828625
Retard didn't you listen to Terrance McKenna?

All you really need is a heroic dose of mushrooms

Also please tell me how your stone buddha bullshit isn't escapist cowardice?
>>
File: Buddy Jesus.jpg (23KB, 319x278px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy Jesus.jpg
23KB, 319x278px
>>130828625
>>130840673
>>130847447
>>130859741
Do you have a revealable contact address (email, skype, kik, etc)? I'd like to stay in touch after the thread 404's. It's nice to encounter a kindred spirit.

Anyone who'd like to talk more about all these things can reach me by sending email to
this_site_blows_goats
at that big place David Filo and Jerry Yang started.
>>
File: forms.jpg (94KB, 465x600px) Image search: [Google]
forms.jpg
94KB, 465x600px
>>130855765
Heh the funny thing is I'm working on my own religion and my soul is white,

I'm probably going to call it Truth, or practicing truism
>>
File: Ganesha.jpg (27KB, 524x392px) Image search: [Google]
Ganesha.jpg
27KB, 524x392px
>>130865236
>I'm probably going to call it Truth, or practicing truism
"The thing of which I'm most proud is my humility."
>>
File: Aryan.png (187KB, 373x390px) Image search: [Google]
Aryan.png
187KB, 373x390px
God is very much real, and we Aryans were created in his image.
Race-mixing, degeneracy, homosexuality, and racial equality, are all semitic perversions of inferior jews and arabs trying to pervert our great and Holy race.
Atheism is the belief in a world created out of nothing, by nothing, utter semitic nonsense invented by the semitic jewish pseudo-philosophers.
We are Aryan men, our very skin shines in the white shining light of God himself
Our traits are not kindness and tolerance which are simply weakness in disguise, our traits are uprightness in the face of degeneracy, the belief in God, strength, intelligence, bravery, valor, masculinity, purity and dominance over the inferior races, lacking the light and blessing of God.
The meek shall inherit NOTHING, God HATES the weak and the cowardly, the brave and fearless Aryan beings shall inherit the earth through conquest, the universe through space colonization and the kingdom of God by FIGHTING for the dominance of our great and Holy Aryan race.
RENOUNCE the nihilistic and fatalist worldview of atheism created by semites to weaken our resolve and make us accept our fate like pathetic miserable animals which we are NOT.
RENOUNCE the false racial equality and glorification of weakness and passivity promoted by the perverted jew-made false religion that is christianity.
UPLIFT yourself by believing in our God, whose image we are made in, creator of the universe, made for the Aryan race to dominate and expand into, reach HEAVEN, the kingdom of God by fighting with the bravery of a thousand lions for OUR race, have as many pure Aryan children as you can with your wives, put your race, family and God above all else.
As of June 22, 2017 we declare secular nationalism and christianity both to be DEAD, proven to be FALSE.
Accept the final Truth, we Aryans made in the image of God's shining white light will set out from now on to conquer and dominate the world, carving it in the image of our supreme race.
>>
File: imagine greatness.jpg (41KB, 564x467px) Image search: [Google]
imagine greatness.jpg
41KB, 564x467px
>>130865932
This guy gets it
>>
File: no.jpg (19KB, 736x529px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
19KB, 736x529px
>>130866096
Truly a child

Every race is made of of people who belong in their place within a caste system, not a born one but one that people should be tested for and then placed within during childhood
>>
>>130864031
Communication happens face-to-face. Inner wisdom is what allows the internet to serve as a substitute. The internet is the first step into true communication.
>>
>>130864891
Terrence had a huge fallout on shrooms. A very important lesson is that there both up and down.
>>
>>130864594
dummy!!
>>
>>130865236
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zoroastrianism
>>
>>130866096
You're holding humanity back. You need to leave.
>>
>>130828625
The ultimate redpill.

Or more accurately what comes after the red pill black pill and so forth.

The omni pill. Truly hard to reach
>>
File: Escher Hands.jpg (442KB, 1225x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Escher Hands.jpg
442KB, 1225x1024px
>>130863607
I think of it more as clearing a lens, or strengthening a muscle, but your notion of "thaw" is the right sense (and an interesting one, too, thank you for it).

To me those two alternatives you presented are essentially the same thing, so I can't say it's one or the other since both are on the right track.

Internal and external are reflections of each other (as we've said before), so I can change one by changing the other. In the case of this little exercise we're discussing I tried to come up with a thing people could do without first having to disconnect from society and enter some kind of initiatory Mystery process (which is internal work). Even though it's slower to do all the mundane external things (think of the math transformation between instantaneous infinite delta function and integrating a constant over an infinite interval, it's like that), it still works. I'm a big believer in doing what's most easily reachable for people, in addition to attempting the impossible.

Energy and matter are connected in that same kind of partnership, so I can change matter by thought, and I can change my thoughts-feelings-etc by changing matter. (All the classic dualities are like this, energy-matter, time-space, self-Universe, ...).

As to how these energetic exercises affect the physical and energetic bodies, I'm presently working on sensing that more fully, so I don't have a convenient elevator pitch for you. I know what works (using it all the time and having taught it to others), I have a initial sense of what has changed in me over time, but I don't have a complete descriptive language that would let me say "doing xyz changes the blerffling configuration of the etheric appendix, which we can detect in *this* physical re-configuration of the cells of the glans."
>>
File: rotate.gif (999KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
rotate.gif
999KB, 500x700px
>>130867457
Of course he did but he was childish and was expecting miracles.

Nirvana is always just over your shoulder

All potent psychedelics do is force an oceanic feeling of being connected, why various little tweaks and forced cross cortex neural connections

Personally I just think he was half assing his integrity
>>
>>130867774
There is no humanity, mongrel, there is the Aryan race, held by back by the inferior races of which you are a part of.
>>
>>130866096
hopefully you will grow beyond adolescence at some point
I can imagine what a discussion with you at present would be like!
>>
>>130868191
sup bro, what do you mean by that?
I have my own conception
>>
>>130868298
Fear.
>>
>>130868626
You're afraid of everything that doesn't fit your worldview so I think you are full of fear.
>>
>>130840152

Probably stopping sex is also good.

I feel I lose something when I break the no-orgasm strike of nofap with sex.
>>
File: hmmm.png (29KB, 741x568px) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.png
29KB, 741x568px
>>130868626
How come these Arian demi-gods can't figure out how to not be cucks and fools?
Why is it even possible to corrupt them,those god made creatures?
>>
>>130868792
I have seen the Truth and it has made me entirely fearless. I will spread it so others may witness it, and eventually the whole world.
I will achieve this, not because I am confident in it, but because God himself wills it.
>>
>>130869085
The truth should make you somewhat humble
>>
>>130869085
I sincerely hope you stop and get help
>>
sounds like someone should lay off the ketamine
>>
>>130867454
>Communication happens face-to-face
Mostly I agree, with the caveat that "communication" depends on the illusion of separation, and we're never separate. (Separation is an artifact of a limited window of consciousness, the same way time and space are artifacts of the limited perceptual window of ego.)

There are indeed far more things to communicate, ways to connect, than the "information" we currently understand - as anyone in the presence of another human being can feel.

Our world dedicated to unfolding "communication" is better understood as the process of *remembering* we're not ever separate at all.
>>
>>130869309
No.
I am an Aryan, made in God's shining image, and so are my fellow Aryans. We fear only God, and nothing else. We have nothing to answer for, nothing to apologize for, and do not have to lay our heads down in shame.
>>
Hey guys I smoked salvia and experienced death, is all of this real or am I dead and just experiencing what life would be like if I were still alive?
>>
ITT: My >>>/x/ girlfriend.
>>
>>130869085
please do not include me in the screencap when this guy shoots up a school
>>
>>130869544
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.
- Philippians 2:3
Have some humility.
>>
>>130869544
What about respect and honor?
>>
>>130867457
>>130868262

I want to hear more about this "fallout". I absolutely loath drug use, so I'd be happy to know if he ended up resenting it in his later years.
>>
File: 1493827779286.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1493827779286.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
>>130828625
>>130828879
Proofs
>>
>>130869544
Why are Jews fucking you over so hard then?
>>
>>130869789
Honor is won in war, through bravery.
Respect is only reserved for God, and nothing else.
>>130869775
Semitic lies, promoting passivity, the bible is fictitious.
>>
>>130869882
As I said, this life is a test, a challenge, we must defeat the enemies and make this world Godly and Pure, when this is achieved there will be no distinction between this world and Heaven, the kingdom of God.
>>
>>130869000
remaining abstinent tends to make your dreams more interesting
I find that many places in my dreams that were once dark or at night (dormant parts of subconscious) may become lighter or in daylight (ascending awareness) when I am abstinent

sex is a directed emotional force and you become aware of the nature of what you were investing in once you withhold it

you will become more aware of subtleties in all kinds of things
>>
File: 1497817070318.png (162KB, 271x274px) Image search: [Google]
1497817070318.png
162KB, 271x274px
>>130869978
Then where in God's name do you find his word? Do you and your druggy pals just make this shit up as you go?
>>
>>130869811
>>https://www.wired.com/2000/05/mckenna/
>>
>>130869588
I'll tell you the the only truth in this otherwise garbage thread: when you smoked Salvia you perceived the 4th dimension.
>>
File: 1497028913036.png (960KB, 1006x858px) Image search: [Google]
1497028913036.png
960KB, 1006x858px
Hi. Does your "enlightenment" pay my rent? No. It doesn't. Fuck off.
>>
>>130870289
Straight to archive
https://archive.is/ZaC7G
>>
One time, when I was studying psychology, I attempted an experiment.

I laid myself in my bad, and close my eyes in my closed room.

I tried asking myself questions about my own life, my beliefs, my failures and my pains. I saw random images, and started associating them with answers that were given to me not in words, but in images, like dreams.

I discovered that the images were rigid: They all pointed out to common themes. After a while, I learned to crack their code, and some very old truths about my childhood came back flooding, and I relived all the pain of old times, and felt that some heavy objects were removed from my body. I felt different in my torso, like something like a stone was removed. Some rigid forms of seeing life and living were removed after realizing what gave me pain, after reliving it and after accepting it as a part of myself.

What was that happened to me?
Should I attempt it again?
>>
File: bizarro_world.jpg (13KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
bizarro_world.jpg
13KB, 300x168px
>>130870148
no no no, not what I meant at all

I meant why do you guys then suck at it as shown by evident history?
>>
>>130870308
source?
>>
>>130870284
I sensed something, and it made me understand the Truth, it was clearly and unmistakably a message from God. With the Truth understood, I can spread it, it will reach the hearts of all noble Aryans in very short time.
>>
>>130869811
He learned to truly respect the power that he had been borrowing. He still reccomend it but there where times where other drugs gave him the same reflection of chaos. Experiencing chaos is traumatic and it is impossible to be ready for. But seeing the edge and being able to turn back gives a context and humility lesson that is almost impossible to learn before death.
>>
>>130870454
meditate regularly, it's good for your body and mind
regular meditative practice can help you develop super-powers
it would take a while to explain but I'm not joking
>>
File: Kurt Cobain.jpg (84KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Kurt Cobain.jpg
84KB, 900x900px
>>130869847
The proof is found by following the path(s) presented.

That's not screwing with you, that's trying to explain that's how the proof for which you quite reasonably ask works. The experience one has following that path *is the proof*.

Think of it as a truth that lives in an unprovable part of the theorem set. You can't drag it to you, you have to go over to it. (And then when you get there you realize all along it was "right in your own back yard" - which is why that phrase has such cultural resonance.)
>>
>>130828625
You are not in agreeance with the numbers.

Your post is without value.
>>
>>130828625
You are wrong, Colgate, finding Jesus has nothing to do with self-actualization. Christ is not the same path as every random form of new-age spirituality.
>>
File: 1495569757642.jpg (235KB, 932x514px) Image search: [Google]
1495569757642.jpg
235KB, 932x514px
>>130870675
Okay now I know you're LARPing, good show lad
>>
File: 1459798739852.png (2MB, 720x8640px) Image search: [Google]
1459798739852.png
2MB, 720x8640px
>>130868266
> of which you are a part of
> of which ... of
> of ... of

Is your paltry grasp of grammar due to muh degenuhrehts holding you back, too?
>>
>>130870753

Will it help me become the disciplined student that I must become? All I care is fulfilling my role on this world, that I already know what it is.
>>
>>130828625
Yeah, I happen to also agree that life is a great journey in ascension. And it is about learning to leave the material behind, even though we must learn from the material to understand the infinite center.
>>
>>130828625
While you are being retarded with your fantasies niggers are raping your women, muslims killing your men and jews destroying your culture.
>>
>>130870570
smoke Salvia. but don't do it too much. or try DMT.
>>
>>130871555

It's not retarded to talk spirituality and breaking your alienation with yourself.
>>
>>130871845
I did and now I don't do drugs anymore. Life does seem a lot clearer now, morally fixed myself.
>>
>>130872019
Well done, recreational drugs are for retards.
>>
>>130871233
Yes, it is great for that. It is good for determining your most deeply held values and expressing them in the most efficient manner.
That is the basis of Crowley's teaching, his expression of what other prophets have said.
>>
>>130871863
Its just too bad OP has no clue what he is talking about. Talking about something you dont know shit is retarded.
>>
>>130872231
Salvia shouldn't be smoked recreationally, you risk madness if you do
>>
>>130872486

It's basic truth that all humans long for returning their inner selfs.

Thats something anyone can relate. It may not be true that the eternal return is reality, but the urge to reconnect with yourself is real.
>>
>>130872391

Please, expose me to the basic points of it.

I don't want nothing to relate with Crowley, but I would attempt to meditate daily.
>>
File: Jung.jpg (188KB, 763x977px) Image search: [Google]
Jung.jpg
188KB, 763x977px
>>130870454
I'd say what you did was a form of what Jung would call "Shadow work."

While the way you went about it was perhaps a tiny bit unusual all the right pieces were there and that's why it worked.

A Shadow work traverse is the process of intentionally

>creating a container
>doing a heart meditation (stabilizing, compassion)
>opening to whatever memories, images, feelings come
>feeling those experiences without shattering (shattering is what happened the first time, why those experiences were placed safely in Shadow)
>coming back forward in time to the present, staying connected to the part of you you re-membered
>feeling yourself as the much more capable person you are today, no longer stuck living in the memory of who you were at the moment you shattered
>closing the meditation
>giving thanks and opening the container

So you did all those things, and that's why what happened, happened. You can do it whenever you like - just be in a place where you're held so you don't get overwhelmed with what comes up. Our psyches put stuff in the Shadow for a good reason - it's so big experiencing it would be the same as death, so to save our lives it cuts off part of us.

That these are the sort of dragon-guarded contents of the deeper psyche is also why drug experiences can be dangerous. If I go poking about in there via meditation, then I can be sure I'll not encounter anything too destabilizing. If I via chemistry prevent my psyche from being able to close doors when they're needed to protect me I can hurt myself very, very seriously.
>>
File: surface-tension-water-penny.jpg (66KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
surface-tension-water-penny.jpg
66KB, 500x334px
>>130872888
this guy doesn't understand meditating at all, you don't meditate for a point or you aren't even doing it,
it's like dancing you do it because you dig it
>>
>>130828625
For that Anon on /x/ here is my reply.

>>19184577
Not talking to you, also I don't even know who you are. Are you Op? Do you even agree with anything in this thread? You also seem to be slightly angry. I don't really care enough to hold your hand personally. I was just trying to help an Anon, who asked for some advice which I did.

You however I have no obligation towards, you seem to be hostile and antagonistic. Which is a negative emotion, such things inspire more negativity which acts like a virus infecting everyone it touches.

Which what do you mean do I know anything useful? Who are you to me, and by what authority do you have to judge me so? You play the role a villain, accusing people of wrong-doings, but you're the first to commit it.

Maybe when you ask the right questions, you'll get better answers good day. Also some advice don't be snooty to people, when you want them to teach you something.
>>
>>130872657
Yeah a basic truth for 4chan neets. You have nowhere to return to but the inner self

True enlightenment can only be achieved with the help of and helping others. Whites as a people will never achieve enlightenment if they dont start working together and clean this earth from scum. When the earth is clean and people are pure only then you can think of reaching enlightenment.
>>
File: 1498092717998.png (883KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1498092717998.png
883KB, 1024x576px
Dude just racemix lmao
t. The 60's
>>
>>130873084

I would probably attempt to do it again, I know exactly how to do it.

Get a pen and a paper, draw something that you know it's important, and try associating with what it makes you remember. After you break the code, you are revealed an old painful truth that still aches today.

It felt like some physical thing changed it's place inside me into a more comfortable position.

It was great, but insane, and I spent 3 days in my bed doing nothing but this.
>>
File: 1492964361681.jpg (19KB, 281x300px) Image search: [Google]
1492964361681.jpg
19KB, 281x300px
>>130849846
>Published on Nov 25, 2016
>>
>>130873615
Enlightenment is sort of an ambigious term anyways. All I would call it is being spiritually aware, most Luciferians call it the "Light of Enlightenment" anyways and they aren't anyone you want to follow your advice from.

I will tell you there is a false light and a true light. While there is also a false darkness and a true darkness, try not to get swallowed up be false hope or promises.
>>
>>130872888
Find a comfortable seated posture.
Usually yogis will stretch and become limber so that they can sit cross-legged for hours.
If you struggle with that, try sitting cross-legged with your back against a wall, or on a chair, or just lie down.

Let go of your body. Take note of any stresses and just drop them. You can deal with them after you have meditated if you must.
Concentrate on your breathing. Simply 'notice' your breathing. Observe your breathing pattern as it goes in and out. Without changing or effecting it in any way, simply notice the breath, there may even be pauses in-between breaths when exhaling or inhaling. Just notice your breathing. That's it.

Begin to observe your mind while you breath. Observe your thoughts. Do not be attached to your thoughts, simply observe them.
This is the key principle, you are simply observing everything, until eventually you begin to unlearn all of your sins, both the ones you were born with and the ones you collected while alive.
Here is a great resource book, one of the earliest books on the subject:
'Raja Yoga or Mental Development by Yogi Ramacharaka'
Simply make it a regular part of your life for five to twenty minutes per day, or try doing it for as long as you can, maybe hours or days at a time. As long as you are consistent, you will get results.

There are immediate benefits, short-term benefits, and some incredible long-term benefits (of which many may never discover). It will improve your physical health (it has been proven in studies), your mental and emotional health, will make you better in anything requiring concentration, reflexes, memory, endurance, stress-reduction, co-ordination, organisation,
even just 'well-being'. And those are just the immediate benefits.
>>
Is math perfect?
>>
>>130874191
>3.1459265358979323846264338
no
>>
>>130872888
Check out Crowley's Liber 9 of the Equinox and his eight lectures on yoga. For more look into Saraswati's book on asanas, pranayama, mudra, and bandhas.
>>
>>130874137

So, all I need to do, is to sit down, and let the watcher in me, the object of consciousness to watch what my mind and my body is doing, right?
>>
>>130872888
Imagine doing everything with approaching zero emotional effort. The natural state of consciousness is bliss. Our mistake is that we mentally try to shape what we perceive and this causes us pain. The unmolested mind does not suffer in situations where the contorted mind feels attached to suffering. You are in control of your mind. Although here is obviously an objective reality that we all share, your concept of it is a hologram created by your mind, almost like a dream. You are in control of that dream.
>>
>>130873329
>For that Anon on /x/ here is my reply.
What fuckery is this ? Similar sounding Thread on pol was moved to /x/ then pruned. Now here is almost the same thread again ???
>>
>>130873795
That's great you can do it, and also especially great you know to concretize (make a drawing, physical art, some kind of container for) whatever energies well up. Put those things on an altar, where you see them all the time - they're as important as children.

Just be careful the same way you would if you go to the gym. Remember bodies need rest to recover and grow - the same is true with our energetic bodies.

And if we demonstrate to our psyche we can't handle a thing and treat it like a drug to which we become addicted, our psyches will protect us by depriving us of that thing (in this case the meditating effects will stop). So do this not like a week long coke fueled psychic fuckfest and instead in moderation and with care and love and you'll be fine.

Happy exploring.
>>
File: yoga.jpg (20KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
yoga.jpg
20KB, 250x376px
>>130874605
This book converted me from an atheist into whatever I am now. His writings on mysticism are well worth a read.
>>
>>130874675
Not Op but I know, this thread was moved originally from /pol/ to /x/ and the thread on /x/ got deleted. Now Netherbro made another similar thread here and I decided to come with.
>>
>>130874816

I can't read Crowley without thinking he and his works are only PART OF DEGENERACY.
>>
>>130874689

Thanks!
>>
>>130874072
>spiritually aware,
Thats means absolutely nothing. Enlightement is a long and difficult process, just being aware of it means nothing, it definitely does not mean that one is enlightened just by knowing something.
The whole spirituality meme is just neet thing, neets usually have relationship and are often socially retarded hence the validation of inner self and other such nonsence
>>
>>130874191
It's as close as we may know god in a rational context. Irrational is better.
>>
File: Sarasvati.jpg (2MB, 1662x1612px) Image search: [Google]
Sarasvati.jpg
2MB, 1662x1612px
>>130874605
>For more look into Saraswati

Jane Child - Sarasvati
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceXv1HVX5A8
>>
>>130875121
*do NOT have relationships
>>
>>130874922
>Not Op but I know, this thread was moved originally from /pol/ to /x/ and the thread on /x/ got deleted. Now Netherbro made another similar thread here and I decided to come with.
So after reading the thread intro the tone is different. He gives now fitness and nutrition advise ? wtf
>>
>>130874191

Math is the exhaustion of all possibilities of rational structures. It's an expression, the language of the structurally possible.

Is that the definition of perfect? To me, you are asking something near to "Is math blue?"
>>
File: Benoit had balls.jpg (128KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Benoit had balls.jpg
128KB, 720x480px
>>130874191
>>130874490
>>130875209
>>
File: vortex-counterspace.jpg (36KB, 472x326px) Image search: [Google]
vortex-counterspace.jpg
36KB, 472x326px
>>130874490
That's more of a preference for the finite
>>
>>130874949
Not him but they are, everything winds down into two paths the chaotic/evil and the order/good sides. He believes his path is just one more avenue to that goal of meeting the Godhead.

That's why they don't justify it as evil even though by it's very nature it is. They just twist it by saying, it's natural how can that be evil? It is though, just in someways not wrong. But, choose that path and you'll never be happy nor rule over yourself.

It's essentially Lawful Evil or Evil Order, they try to give it some semblance of logic to it's rule. But fundamentally it's an absence of good moral values which devolve into things unproductive and Chaotic in nature.

Like kill everyone and drink their blood for "FUN". So how can we do this? *draws up elaborate plans*. They worship things, that feed off of suffering and misery and aim to only create more suffering.
>>
>>130875684
>>130875760
Explain images
>>
>>130875543
Nah I think it's closer to asking if the sky is up
>>
>>130875902

I don't want chaotic energy, I want discipline, order and moral clarity.
>>
>>130875684
My mom translated all his work into English from french
>>
>>130874949
Try to block out previous bias. There are a lot of falsehoods surrounding him (which he no doubt encouraged himself). For the record he hated being labeled a black magician. If you read his works you can see that he had a sense of humor and tried to spread his teachings to as many as possible.
>>
>>130875998
One is the Mendelbrot set (a fractal) the other is gibberish.
>>
>>130875998
Fractals, of which the Mandelbrot Set (pictured) is one, are a mathematical form of consciousness - the whole contains within it images, understanding, awareness of itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXTpASSd9xE

Consciousness is all there is.
>>
>>130875121
You're wrong, foolish to think your have all the answers by using a couple of bad eggs as a standard. But it doesn't matter you won't listen, maturity is lost on most of you.

Which is something desperately needed, I am starting to think most of you have not yet undergone any transformation as a personal or a sentient individual. You simply latch onto other people's experiences or esoteric knowledge, suddenly think your enlightened.

Yet while possessing some of the truth, you have no idea where to go from here, nor hor to apply it. You're essentially just as lost as the people who know nothing at all. Which is a shame.
>>
File: stienmetz.jpg (30KB, 480x321px) Image search: [Google]
stienmetz.jpg
30KB, 480x321px
>>130875998
His is the origial Mandelbrot set
Which is a visual expression of the mathmatics of fractal geometry
Mine is a concept from The electric universe theory-mostly showing the difference in space perceptions to be elude further on how there is only 1 dimension space
>>
>>130828625
This shit is called "new realism"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_realism_(philosophy)

Basically its a regression of the masses into a primitive whole instead of allowing for unique ideas to take shape and flourish. Typically the weaker in the social strata will latch onto this way of groupthink because they know they arent capable of greatness on their own.
>>
>>130876052
Oh I know, just saying that Crowley won't help you find it. That's just one side to the same coin, which won't end well for you. There is a better path, one which is harder to get to. But in the long run better to be on.

It's not easier to come by however, and you won't find it here. Just be diligent, and vigilant a path might open up to you. You know what they say "All roads lead to Rome".
>>
>>130876052
Aw dude don't even type that, you might as well ask "what else could go wrong?"
>>
>>130839981
Is shitposting on /pol/ all day negative?
>>
>>130876706
It's a small mind that has to have a thing be true or false. ;)

It's everything all at once. Just like us.
Thread posts: 335
Thread images: 86

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.