[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this a free-macon logo ? I was watching the putin interviews

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

Is this a free-macon logo ?

I was watching the putin interviews by Oliver Stone

The scene takes places in the russian situation room
>>
>>130825276
bump
>>
There are plenty of masonic and "illuminati" symobls all over the Kremlin, as well as the white house and so on. Royalty and elite people used to be a lot more into masonry, deism and esoteric shit, so these symbols still remain in these old places.
>>
Freemason logo is actually the seal of Saturn.
>>
File: IMG_1995.jpg (27KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1995.jpg
27KB, 228x221px
>>130825857
Forgot pic
>>
>>130825659
I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they didn't get rid of it. Putin says just 5/6 scenes before that one the presidents office has been made smaller by the communists. So they did change the Kremlin
>>130825857
>>130825973
Could be but why would it be there ?
>>
File: IMG_1388.gif (2MB, 800x337px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1388.gif
2MB, 800x337px
>>130826045
Because Saturn controls time and space, even the secret societies and major religions
>>
>>130826264
You forgot your meds again.
>>
either ignorance or outright occultism. catholics and orthodox churches are filled with occult symbols, putin being an orthodox probably doesnt realize the evil significance of these things.
>>
File: 1477170133395.jpg (87KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
1477170133395.jpg
87KB, 500x667px
>>130826045
>I just can't wrap my head around the fact that they didn't get rid of it
Because even though these symbols are sinister they are not necessarily so. The eye of providence for example (the eye in the triangle) just represents the eye of God watching over us and have been used innocently in art and so on many times. It's just because the symbol is associated with secret societies now that they are seen as evil. Kinda like the swastika with normies. The fact that theres an eye of providence in the situation room might mean something like "don't do anything stupid now, God is watching and judging you" symbolically.
>>
>>130825276
>Is this a free-macon logo ?
I don't really think the Russians care much about the liberty of a majority black city in the middle of Georgia.
>>
File: freemasonry IS judaism.jpg (398KB, 711x573px) Image search: [Google]
freemasonry IS judaism.jpg
398KB, 711x573px
>>130825659
>used to be

Sure thing, Hiram.
>>
>>130826459
No he's right Saturn is the Roman equivalent of the Greek titan cronus who's domain was time. He's also where the modern archetype of the grim reaper originates as cronus used a sickle to castrate his father.
>>
>>130827107
They still are, but now there are many more factions and belief structures among the elite so now the picture is a bit more murky.
>>
>>130826459
He is spot on though, that is what a lot of these fuckers believe. You might not believe in the occult, but all our leaders do.
>>
>>130826824
>The eye of providence
that's lucifer
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.