[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/pol/ unironically worships a zombie Jew that liberals mock because

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 4558733147_208x194.jpg (30KB, 208x194px) Image search: [Google]
4558733147_208x194.jpg
30KB, 208x194px
/pol/ unironically worships a zombie Jew that liberals mock because they hate Jews and liberals
>>
>>130823448

Something that never happened
>>
File: afrokike.jpg (132KB, 458x600px) Image search: [Google]
afrokike.jpg
132KB, 458x600px
>>130823448
>Old thread, 2nd one so far
you got some nerve, christkike, complaining about repeating threads
>sage
Rule 7 https://www.4chan.org/rules
>Replying to a thread stating that you've reported or "saged" it, or another post, is also not allowed.
>Btw what is the resurrection.
FILTHY jew lies
>>
>>130824227
good goy
>>
>>130824464
anon I really really like this kike? Mind if I save it?
>>
>>130823232
>hurr durr what is a western metaphysic based in the reality of death
>>
>>130823232

Pretty such Christ is a Lich, not a zombie.

Checkmate, atheists.
>>
"Believing that my religion is real makes it real a la American Gods."

When will you Christcucks liberate yourselves from the religion bluepill?
>>
File: buddha-physics1.jpg (173KB, 495x563px) Image search: [Google]
buddha-physics1.jpg
173KB, 495x563px
>>130824703
a nonsense fallacy, that's what
>>
>>130825206

You referenced American Gods, and therefore your input is worthless. This thread is going to devolve into progressive atheist faggots labeling everything a logical fallacy. They will then start to make one sentence rebuttals to every argument in plebbit fashion. Good Lord you guys are annoying, and the antisemitism is getting annoying. Even the shills are pushing the antisemitism on this place hoping to turn everybody here into nazi zombies that everyone hates. They hope to defang globalist opposition by radicalizing them.

They eventually want to destroy all religions on the face of this earth, because as long as there are those who have their hope outside the circles of the world, those folks cannot be controlled. They want all hopes and desires bound within the confines of the universe so that all hopes and all dreams are earthly dreams that can be modified.

God is real, and he is coming soon. Stop thinking like children, and think like men. Gird yourselves up because shit is going to get really tough in the next 20 to 40 years.
>>
>>130826179

Christcuck offers no proof of his beliefs. Sad! Enjoy Jamal fucking your wife and not being able to do anything about it because MUH TURN THE OTHER CHEEK. Enjoy clinging to your medieval pedo religion because FUCK LIBERALS cuck
>>
>>130826479

There is pedo corruption in the high churches and it is fucked up. The church is corrupted almost beyond belief. Prophetically the church is going to get worse before Christ comes. Man is a fallen being and we need to fight the wickedness. The pagans were just outward in their corruption and wickedness.

You know damn well Christians can defend themselves. You are just rebelling against Christian roots. Knock it off.
>>
>>130826865

Paganism is the religion of the white man
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.