[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nll ZrOoxpzc Be honest: how

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 16

File: 1497960516315.gif (3MB, 377x372px) Image search: [Google]
1497960516315.gif
3MB, 377x372px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nllZrOoxpzc

Be honest: how many of these are you guilty of?
>>
>>130822526
Come on /pol/!

I know you're all a bunch of lower middle-class and upper lower-class poor-fags.

Admit to your sins!
>>
#16 Poor people don't come from rich families
>>
>>130826827
lazy poorfag detected
>>
>>130827575
>lazy
just have to work hard, that's the key
>>
>>130822526
the only people who don't know this already are fucking poor people.
if anyone disagrees with any of it, it's because they are poor
rich people don't spend their time watching sports, News, and shows on TV
>>
>>130822526
What is that girl's name? I swear to god my friends and I ran a train on her in college.
>>
Fucking retarded.
>Don't but stuff on sale!
>Save money!
>Don't eat like shit!

Putting the fucking cart before the horse.
>>
>>130822526
Holy shit I'm none of these.

Oh wow look at all this money where the neck did this come from
>>
File: 1496614621905.jpg (23KB, 349x262px) Image search: [Google]
1496614621905.jpg
23KB, 349x262px
>>130826827
Say that to all the junkies who manage to fuck their lives smoking dat rock or shoting up that gear lel
>>
>having children is too expensive
Poor people have more children at younger age
Cletus meanwhile has 96 grandchildren
>>
these are very unoriginal
>>
>>130822526
>don't buy things on sale
this is horrible advice, a lot of rich are great penny pinchers.

Example: every billionaire jew.
>>
>>130822526
Seriously though, is this satire?
It must be satire, right?
This is "just stop being poor" tier garbage.
>>
>>130828481
dress for success you poor fucking inbred nigger
it's a pretty simple concept
saving a few bucks on clothes is not worth looking like a poor person
>>
>>130829171
Dressing for success does not magically cause you to be paid more.
>>
>>130822526
>one minute in
>the boring and inane introduction is still going on

How do people watch shit like this
Youtube penalizing videos under 10 minutes was a mistake
>>
>>130822526
>poor people have more kids

oyvey goyim stop having kids !
>>
The ones that apply to me are 8 'no money saved', and 14 'don't follow through on ideas'.
But I've also been a NEET for the past two years, and I practically never leave the house.
>>
>>130822526
I watch a decent amount of media
>>
>>130829525
you would be surprised
>>
>>130822526
#16 vote for trump
>>
>>130829760
Looks to me like you strictly followed through on being NEET and save lots of money by having no hobbies and not going anywhere.
>>
>>130822526

disgusting

and not even a poorfag by my country's standards.
>>
>>130822526
>But Alux I'm watching Big Bang Theory and it's really funny
>>
>>130829874
>t. formal suit salesman
>>
>>130822526
>poor people have no savings
>hurrrr hey poor people you better start saving all that money you don't have
what a shit video.
>>
>>130822526
Don't feel bad if you're guilty of these. The video is an enormous correlation = causation fallacy.

Poor people watch TV because their time isn't worth much and they can't afford more expensive forms of stimulation/entertainment.

Poor people eat like shit because they work in an expensive area and commute from their shitty neighborhood where it is affordable to live.

Poor people cannot afford to eat well because food preparation takes time, and they are too busy commuting to their low paid service sector jobs to have any spare time to do anything but sleep.

Poor people are tired because they work hard, and they work hard because they cannot afford to invest in their education to elevate their earning potential.

Poor people are also tired because they eat garbage food, and they eat garbage food because they do not have the time to cook for themselves and still get a good night sleep.

Money is oil, and your body is an engine. It requires sleep, nutrition, and exercise to run well. All of these things are expensive.

If a poor person's body is running poorly, it is because it is running without oil. The engine isn't running efficiently enough to generate a profit sufficient to afford the necessary precursors to keep the engine running smoothly (oil) so it burns out and gets sick.

Poor people also cannot afford healthcare, so then they die.

Social Darwinism poor-fags! Your fault for being born to the wrong parents. Should have married better!
>>
>>130830613
Poor people usually have the biggest TVs and the newest iPhones.

Trump still uses his Galaxy S3.
>>
>>130831587
Because he is too old to tell the difference.
>>
>>130831008
/thread
>>
#10 is why whites are in a decline. Having kids late is one of the worst ideas of modern times.
>>
>>130831587
Haha what a fucking grandpa
>>
>>130829546
It's a trap. Poor people waste their time watching Alux clickbait.
>>
>wealthy people continue to prove they have no idea what it is like to be pooor

buisness as usual
>>
File: 1462494445369.jpg (40KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1462494445369.jpg
40KB, 600x600px
>>130822526
Interesting. If this is how the rich see life, now I know why they're so unsatisfied all the time.

#16 Poor people watch Alux videos. Rich people don't have time.

>>130831008
/thread
>>
File: you_stupid.gif (1MB, 270x180px) Image search: [Google]
you_stupid.gif
1MB, 270x180px
>>130822526
>All those comments from butthurt poorfags and white knights
That video is helpful but these morons are too busy defending their willful stupidity.

And just look at all these excuses:>>130831008
>>
>>130829991
That's mostly rural and suburban retards.
>>
>>130822526
This is so true. From having known people on government assistance.

I'd add that a lot of the stuff "on sale" is maybe even more expensive than it would be at regular price. I knew someone who put on fake price tags at [a certain well-known department store] so that they could give huge "sales." You save money by not buying crap you don't need in the first place.

As for never following through with their potential, the poor here nuke their ideas with weed, they've forget them.

Another one that perhaps was too politically incorrect was to lose the fucking non-White ghetto attitude. If you want to act like a fucking nigger, spic, pinepple-picker, etc. then that's all people will ever see you as. It's a curse to have "ghetto" culture and you should lose it.
>>
>>130832195
Middle ground I guess. 35 is too late but 18 is almost always too early nowadays as you don't get a well-paying job straight out of high school anymore.
>>
File: 6bd83b6a28b3bf7da31d10f6f4fe2e2c.jpg (651KB, 2048x1024px) Image search: [Google]
6bd83b6a28b3bf7da31d10f6f4fe2e2c.jpg
651KB, 2048x1024px
>>130835012

Go on. Tell me your "I pulled myself up by my bootstraps story."

Then tell us your annual salary, highest level of education, parent's household income, and what percent of your education was paid for by working your way through school &/or family &/or scholarships which didn't require a FAFSA to establish financial need.

I'll wait.
>>
>>130822526
I know this is just anecdotal but as far as the buying clothes on sale thing goes I always see the opposite. Poor people spend $120 on jeans just to look like shit while the rich either have clothes made or buy very cheaply. The difference in how someone's clothes look it largely about cleanliness more than how expensive something is.

Also, poor people, stop wearing jeans everywhere. No amount of rind-stones on the pocket make it ok to wear them on a job interview.
>>
>>130836508
>Also, poor people, stop wearing jeans everywhere.
But muh black jeans are comfy
>it ok to wear them on a job interview.
People actually do that apart from fastfood chains interviews?
>>
>>130836787
>People actually do that apart from fastfood chains interviews?

Yes. I'm surrounded by people who actually have "fancy jeans" for every formal occasion to include job interviews, funerals, nice dinners, anywhere that involves formal wear and actually believe they look really nice in them. They don't. They look like white trash in the wrong place.
>>
>>130822526
A whole minute has gone by and they haven't listed the first one yet. I'm getting a MLM vibe from this so I will stop watching now.
>>
>>130837023
I don't actually see much of this here (London). Formal events are either suits or if slightly less formal then business casual. But let me guess, they also wear plaid shirts to everything.
>>
>>130837194
They're not selling anything, it's just advice like shower once a day, invest in decent clothes, stop watching sports and TV in general, save money instead of buying crap you don't need, use birth control, etc.

Allllllll of the triggered butthurt comments at the bottom kek
>>
>>130837487
>But let me guess, they also wear plaid shirts to everything.

Dead on for the men. The women wear tank tops (no matter how fat they are), t-shirts, or if it's really fancy, a plaid button down shirt. Fuck, I need to move.
>>
>>130837660
Fuck off, Alux shill.
>>
>>130837487
A cultural difference here is that it gets more formal as you go east. In California you can wear jeans to any restaurant, in but New England you must wear dress pants to nice restaurants.
>>
>>130837804
Let me guess... you didn't watch the rest of the video. Why are you still in this discussion?
>>
>>130837670
They're stuck in their forever college days.
>>130837895
Is it because the whites try to imitate nig hood culture or do people just not care about appearances there anymore?
>>
File: 1471326018199.jpg (23KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1471326018199.jpg
23KB, 306x306px
>>130822526
wonder what the net worth of whoever made this video is.

not the channel but the list/content for this video itself.
>>
>>130838338
The affluent, White areas that are culturally as "White" as it gets (what people make fun of) are still this informal. They do wear nice, relatively new, clean jeans, and everyone is on a first name basis, very few "sirs" or "ma'ams" too. If you've worked with engineers, imagine that informal office culture everywhere.

i.e. It's genuinely less formal while still being White.
>>
File: comfy.jpg (44KB, 450x321px) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
44KB, 450x321px
>>130822526

top fucking kek

poor people eternally BTFO
>>
>>130838504

I would guess <$0 with over $10k in student loans.

Serious-ass projection.

No wealthy person would ever attribute their success to such a shallow interpretation of aesthetics and stereotypes.

They might as well have listed "Buying inexpensive economy cars (such as Honda or Toyoto)" as #16.

Rich people only travel by helicopter and luxury sportscars. Everyone knows that!
>>
>>130831008

>poor people don't have time to cook for themselves

you're right. they're too busy watching tv.

top kek, m8
>>
>>130822526
I work in investment banking but this video made me feel really fucking ill.

Based on this video alone I bet the channel is trying to peddle some "automatic millionare" self help shit to poor people.

t. Investment banking analyst
>>
>>130839574

i suppose you're right about the peddling instand millionaire bullshit.

falling for that stupid shit should be #16
>>
>>130839470

I was describing two different subsets of poor people. The ones who don't have time to cook for themselves are not the same ones who watch too much TV.

I applaud you recognizing a seeming contradiction in my reasoning.
>>
>>130828114
>rich people don't spend their time watching sports, News, and shows on TV

Even most middle class people I know don't spent time watching TV
>>
>>130822526
The greatest tips I've heard when I was a poorfaggot was: Have a year's worth of salary saved, and spend only what you haven't saved.

Americans have a much greater Marginal Propensity to Consume, typically above .9 of the next dollar they earn.

In Europe, that figure is typically in the .7 or even mid .6

The results of which being: Europeans typically hate credit and spending money, reflected in the status of their economy, while Americans love putting that cash back into the economy, no matter how they pay for it.

I went to school while living out of my car many years ago, and I'm now beginning an Analytics MBA with scholarship. I am currently the Senior Analyst of a New-York-Based Financial firm.
My white privilege didn't kick in until I actually got fired up to do something with my life.

Uni isn't for everyone, but deciding not to be a fucking loser is.
>>
File: castanza.jpg (25KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
castanza.jpg
25KB, 250x250px
>posting dead people
>>
>>130840275
What did you study as your undergraduate major?
>>
File: 35235.jpg (40KB, 550x432px) Image search: [Google]
35235.jpg
40KB, 550x432px
>>130839439
>>130839574
>hello, future billionaires!

they and their audience are LARPers of the worst kind. as if rich people don't have interests other than their income... as if having millions of dollars doesn't give you any sort of freedom to do what everyone else wants to do - sit at home and eat food and shit it out and drink good drinks while watching youtube/TV with or without your friends

>>130828114
plenty of people who out earn multiple of your lifetimes who are major sports fanatics. not including people in the sports industry. pic related. cant stand listening to his take on every major sport and every player in it during podcasts.
>>
File: XGBoost.jpg (44KB, 638x479px) Image search: [Google]
XGBoost.jpg
44KB, 638x479px
>>130840275
>MBA

Cuck degree. I hope you have some real degree too.

t. Masters in Finance and Masters in Mathematics
>>
File: champions.jpg (52KB, 750x584px) Image search: [Google]
champions.jpg
52KB, 750x584px
>>130841020
Yup.

But for poor losers, it's escapism where """their""" team wins so they're not losers for a day.
>>
>>130839852
I'm middle class and I eat a cheese sandwich for lunch. It takes a minute and costs less than a dollar.
>>
>>130822526
Scrolled over the video...the part at the end where they show that lucky kid Zuckerberg sealed the deal for me that that vid is complete garbage but i suspected that already at the start
>>
>>130841079
Math and Finance are women degrees nowadays...
>>
>>130842196

Congrats?

Are you honestly proposing a diet consisting of bread and cheese?

How long do you spend waiting in line at the grocery store to buy the bread & cheese per month? What is your electricity cost to run the refrigerator to keep the cheese from getting moldy?

https://www.nutritionix.com/i/sonic/grilled-cheese-sandwich/23cb59495c38b4e119bcb61c

So, 1) it costs more than a dollar and 2) it takes more than a minute

Do you use disposable plates as well? How much does it cost to run the dishwasher to clean the silverware.

The efficient market hypothesis suggests that if preparing your own food was cost efficient, then restaurants would lower their prices to prepare food on your behalf.

Fast food has economies of scale, your cheese sandwich doesn't. When you prepare your own food, you are spending precious time doing something other than your core competency (whatever you do for work).
>>
>>130839574
>t. Investment banking analyst
A monkey could do your job. You're a con artist that pretends that he knows his shit on a market where nobody knows anything, unless its a Warren Buffett or some shit. You essentially gamble on others people money and win because of the nature of the market. I have more respect for a fucking retail workers than for you.
You people should've been mocked out of your bragging a long time ago.
>>
>>130822526
Arbitrary garbage. Its all can be trimmed down to 3 main points on how to be successful:
>don't waste your time on things that wont advance your goals
>don't expect anything to fall from the sky or be given to you
>don't spend more than you have and save money
>>
>>130843475
Remember that the video is encouraging poor people to stop eating fast food.

>Are you honestly proposing a diet consisting of bread and cheese?
I also spread on Vegemite for the B vitamins. Naturally my dinners are little nicer.

>How long do you spend waiting in line at the grocery store to buy the bread & cheese per month?
About as long as they wait for fast food, standing in line or at the drive-thru. Except I buy groceries only once a week or every two weeks.

>What is your electricity cost to run the refrigerator to keep the cheese from getting moldy?
Everyone spends about the same to run their fridge, regardless of what's in it.

>Do you use disposable plates as well?
At work I throw out the bag, at home I wash the plate by hand. No matter how much the bags, soap, sponges, and tap water cost, still much less expensive than fast food.

>restaurants would lower their prices to prepare food on your behalf
People pay more than $6 for lunch (vs. my $1, or if you insist, $2) because they like the hot sugar, salt, and fat combo, etc. Fast food is engineered to be addictive.

>When you prepare your own food, you are spending precious time doing something other than your core competency
You mean taking less than a minute to assemble a sandwich before going to work, as opposed to driving 10 minutes to and from a restaurant, plus standing in line for 5 minutes???
>>
>>130845666
But fast food and "sales" are traps that poor people fall into, thinking they're getting ahead financially. In reality those things are wastes of money.
>>
File: GSAcS6I.jpg (85KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
GSAcS6I.jpg
85KB, 640x513px
>>130845703
You're right. :(

Another thing poor people screw up: getting defensive instead of admitting when they're wrong and learning from others.

I should stop trying to rationalize my vice.
>>
>>130846754
Hey it's how all of us who actually grow, grow. I like the "be healthy 80% of the time" rule, basically eat your favorite foods, a cheeseburger with a milkshake or whatever, say once a week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zU0q7VYSgZU&index=7&list=PL2QPXgxjIrwAc1s-zB3PmII9R6sMFLZXk
>>
File: 1497559355474.jpg (50KB, 620x433px) Image search: [Google]
1497559355474.jpg
50KB, 620x433px
>>130845037
>that salt

FYI, investment banking isn't all about trading stocks or complex derivatives. I do zero trading/investing.

I do M&A deals, including pre- and post acquistion integration, almost only for chemical companies. Basically I command a bunch of data analyst consultant monkeys and some chemical engineers to help identify where the weakness/strengths of the acquired company is.
>>
>>130822526
Anybody else look at OPs image and hoped it was the return of Obamaleaf?
>>
>>130822526
This class war is going to far
what a demeaning video
>>
>>130845666
The issue is that the video acts like doing these will cause you to become rich. Its better as advice for already well off people to maintain or grow their wealth/health.
>>
>>130822526
Dude this video is the worst shit ive seen all year
>>
>earn as much money as you can
>don't spend it in things you like
stupid
>>
Nice jew channel
muh jewish immigrants muh holocaust

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GbPQcEXmRtY
>>
>>130830197
`So you have a job and haven't been robbed by hundreds of thousands of sand marauders then?
>>
>>130822526
Most of this is fair advice, but telling people not to buy things when they're on sale or to abandon their old friends is utter fucking snobbery.
>>
there's a lot of people here being willfully ignorant pretending they're misunderstanding what's being said making shitty strawman arguments when they know perfectly well what is being said

this is why you're poor, literally all of the things said in the video are true, and you know it. Quit making excuses. Fun times and nice things are not a fucking human right.

you don't need to buy pretty much anything, except for food, which you can do very cheaply. Chances are you don't actually need 75% of the things you own.

you do have a lot of time that you're wasting, if you weren't you wouldn't be on 4chan right now.

this video isn't saying you are going to be wealthy, you are probably never going to be wealthy, but with a change in attitude you wouldn't be broke.
>>
>poor people don't shower
I'm middle class and I shower everyday desu
>>
What a bunch of elitist twats, even her fucking voice sounds like every sentence ends with ":^)"
>>
most of them are kind of true

But buying say a designer polo or something at £50 instead of £80 since they are bringing out some new ones makes 0 sense

desu a poor person probably just goes for the new one that looks the exact same
>>
>>130822526
>13 min video

nah
>>
>>130822526
What's wrong with buying stuff on sale? Does the product's quality magically drop or something?
>>
>8. Poor people don't have money saved
Wow - how long did it take these rich geniuses to concoct that breathtaking axiom
>>
>>130822526
I do none of these things actually. Fuck all you poor ass fucking nigs, I'm gonna be rich as shit. Screenshot this.
>>
>>130853875
>not showering every other hour, like a proper rich man
>>
>>130822526
The amount of butthurt in the comment section is delicious lol
>>
>>130855752
Go for the exact same polo shirt without the designer logo. Even cheaper.
>>
>>130828418
>ran a train on her
??
>>
File: 1431263824299.jpg (42KB, 400x386px) Image search: [Google]
1431263824299.jpg
42KB, 400x386px
>>130822526
That's not bad advice but they're putting the cart before the horse. Rich people tend to come from good/rich families. I know plenty of rich people who do all of these things and are still rich. No matter how badly they fuck up they get bailed out.

Here's the real recipe for getting rich if you don't come from money or come from a broken home. Create a product/service that people want, get the word out, sell, sell, sell. Congratulations, you're now rich.
>>
>>130822526
do poor people go to pol?
>>
>>130822526
Can you filter a gif?
>>
File: 1496396400309.gif (1023KB, 500x361px) Image search: [Google]
1496396400309.gif
1023KB, 500x361px
>>130827575
haha pull yourself up by your bootstraps, right?

too bad you're too busy licking someone elses
>>
lmao all those triggered poorfags in the comments
>>
File: sad-pepe-640x480[1].jpg (29KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
sad-pepe-640x480[1].jpg
29KB, 640x480px
>>130828628
All around me are familliar memes..
Worn out pepes
Worn out memes..
>>
>>130822526

Rich person here. This woman has a cunty tone but most of this stuff is absolutely correct. They need to call these things by their real names though - the TV Jew, the Fast Food Jew, the Sports Jew, etc.

The only thing here I waste time on is the Video Jew.
>>
>>130861056
we have been telling others to save bitcoin and a ten dollar investment in 2009 would have literally pulled you up by yyour bootstraps
Thread posts: 106
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.