[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are we allowing the drug cartel known as Los Zetas to kidnap

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why are we allowing the drug cartel known as Los Zetas to kidnap innocent children from their homes? In most cases for the boys, they are forced and essentially brainwashed into becoming foot soldiers to carry out vicious brutal killings for the organization. For the girls, they would take them away from their parents and be forced to pleasure multiple soldiers deemed; usually before the child even goes through puberty. I find this sickening and avoidable. What if your 9 year old daughter was stripped down against her will to become breeders for grunts? In one such instance, a police chiefs 8 year old daughter was forced to orgasm repeatedly until she began puberty so that she could be breed by one of the Los Zetas Lieutenants in hopes that the father would change his mind on truce and withdrawal of his troops. Will you not open your hearts and homes to such a disastrous situation in Mexico? Will you allow these pedophiles and masterminds to breed the next generation of gangbangers?
>>
>>130821339
That's where the US should be aiming their weapons instead of helping create greater izrale
If things are as bad as you say in Mexico, the place needs a damn good cleansing
>>
>>130821339
Nobody cares what happens to filthy foreign scum.
>What if your 9 year old daughter was stripped down against her will to become breeder
I fuck my own little daughters and wouldn't let anyone else touch them.
> a police chiefs 8 year old daughter was forced to orgasm repeatedly until she began puberty so that she could be breed
Oh man, that's pretty hot.
>>
>>130821921
You're sick man.
>>
>>130821789
Cleansing or not, there are innocent civilians stranded in between the war. We need to help them leave their hell before unleashing hell on them.
>>
>>130821339
Because it's the fucking Mexicans peoples problem to deal with. The better question is why aren't the people fighting them like they should be
>>
>>130822760
Because they don't have the funds to fight against an army of low lives who have nothing better to do then terrorize innocent civilians.
>>
>>130821921
fbi.gov
>>
>>130821339

>police chiefs 8 year old daughter was forced to orgasm repeatedly until she began puberty

What the fuck does this even mean? Orgasm until she starts puberty??? Like they were trying to trigger puberty by masturbating this girl???
>>
>>130822490
You're sick, you traitorous fuck.
>>130822595
>there are innocent civilians stranded in between the war
Why should we give a shit?
>We need to help them
No, we don't. Not our people, not our problem.
NOT OUR PEOPLE, NOT OUR PROBLEM
>>
>>130821339
Yeah you go and try to keep peace in every country, Sadly there is no oil in Mexico.
>>
>>130822595
No we certainly do not. We can raise awareness with Mexican government and offer foreign aid to resolve the problem there.
Fuck right the hell off with your fetish for little Mexican girls
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.