[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ok /pol I am having an argument with a friend who is saying tha

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

ok /pol I am having an argument with a friend who is saying tha modern art is genious and I am saying that is not art at all, we are both stubborn in our arguments and i nead something to compleatly destroy him, do you have anything of that sort?
>>
Art is art no matter what even if you don't like it. It's art regardless. Shit art sure, but it's art. Miley Cyrus, Icarly and Korn are art even if they're pieces of shit. Your friend is right.
>>
>>130820646
If it is an artist you're arguing with, you can find better uses of your time.

Regardless, arguing about art is a boring exercise. The two of you should fist fight over it or give it a bye.
>>
>>130820646
art was corrupted in the 60s by the CIA
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/modern-art-was-cia-weapon-1578808.html
>shit source but I don't want to look for more
>>
>>130820646
hey is easy for you to win the argument Czech bro just blame america and Soviets for corrupting art
>>
>>130820646
art is supposed to represent an ideal, good or bad. Either aesthetic or emotional (as in expressionism). Art that doesn't represent an ideal is degenerate.
>>
File: 1456772648151387134.jpg (190KB, 600x395px) Image search: [Google]
1456772648151387134.jpg
190KB, 600x395px
Marcel Duchamp was the patient zero of a disease called conceptual art that spread like a plague and choked all the beauty and skill from the art world. Most modern art is garbage imitating other garbage.
Art should take talent, skill, and a great deal of effort to create.
>>
File: 1150234276009.jpg (65KB, 500x701px) Image search: [Google]
1150234276009.jpg
65KB, 500x701px
>>130820646

modern art = money laundering op
>>
>>130824583
Actually yes in many cases this is absolutely correct. People that say otherwise have no experience in the circles of people that regularly launder money. Also a fair amount of successful "artists" that create uninspired modern garbage sell drugs (mostly heroin) to wealthy "patrons" It's how very wealthy people buy their drugs without having to deal with too much of the underworld.
Argue with this all you like but I've watched it happen too many times to not safely assume it's a widespread practice.
>>
>>130820646
knock him unconscious, take a literal dookie on his face, then take a picture and frame it.

When he complains, assure him that you were just creating modern art, and that you're a genius.
>>
>>130825701
How common is heroin in upper class circles? There was just a big overdose case in my uni's wealthiest frat. Apparently you have to buy a plane ticket to japan and burn it in front of members to get in that place btw.
>>
>>130820646
Try this to start
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lNI07egoefc
>>
Grab a blank sheet of paper or canvas, take a piss on it, and put a few of your pubic hairs on it. When he asks what you're doing, just say you're creating "Modern art".
>>
>>130820646
PJW had a great video about pop culture. His criticisms are valid about modern pop culture and definitely things you can use in a conversation with your friend. I don't remember if he brings up the money laundering aspect of modern art but that was already mentioned ITT.
>>
>>130827141
Forgot the link

https://youtu.be/lyLUIXWnrC0
>>
File: 1488775448226m.jpg (78KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
1488775448226m.jpg
78KB, 1024x767px
>>130826740
It's very hard to find good clean heroin particularly in the States. You can find smack nearly anywhere but I absolutely defy you find the pure unadulterated fruit of the poppy in the US. It's very expensive and thus very exclusive. It's also just sort of trendy like cocaine gets from time to time. It also feels fantastic. So exclusivity, status, and the ever important feel good factor all work together to make it sell itself to those with the money to afford it.
>>
>>130820646
Put a pube on a piece of toilet paper and take a picture and send it to him and ask if he likes it
If he doesn't tell him he's not smart enough to understand
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.