[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which state or area hates whites the least? I'll be moving

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9173.png (98KB, 600x371px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9173.png
98KB, 600x371px
Which state or area hates whites the least?
I'll be moving from Massachusetts soon. Everything is expensive and the politics are bad.

Bonus if there are good gun rights and a beautiful environment.
>>
>>130820417
Idaho. It's about the only white place that has water that hasn't been ruined with carcinogenic chemicals by the free murket too.
>>
>>130820417
If you can handle the humidity, Mississippi is based.

Can literally buy a gun and conceal carry it without a permit in the span of 2 hours.

and the population of niggers is offset by the amount of literal redpills walking around.

Try Hattiesburg, because everything is nice and gentrified and white, and plus it's about an hour away from the beach.
>>
>>130820417
If you're a fellow Masshole then you should already know New Hampshire is your best bet
>>
>>130820417

>hates whites the least

Won't matter, we're being outbred.
>>
>>130822228
Unless you want fundamentally different culture or environment and want to adopt to it, moving one state over is a good plan.

Worked for me. Plus easy visiting distance for the famalams.
>>
>>130822102
Alabama, isn't too bad, but like you said just avoid the niggers and you'll have a great time
>>
>>130822102
>>130822548
OP, do not listen. The south is literally the worst place in America. Poor, dirty, stupid, crime-filled, and also infested with blacks. I've been to 49 states and all of the southern ones were the worst, without question.
>>
>>130823217
t. Yankee
>>
>>130823217
carpet baggin nigger' loving fart sniffin yankee
>>
Living in Montana and it would be a paradise without the fucking native Americans. I get harassed for money every time I walk downtown— what a fucked-up group of people.
>>
>>130822228
>numbers confirmed

I hope one day to emigrate to NH. Our cuck government is putting every day new nails in our coffin.
>>
>>130823217
As a southerner can confirm mississippi and Alabama are congolese hellholes
>>
>>130821546
filled with nutjob mormon cucks, and it's first to go re: yellowstone/nukes
>>
>>130824939
I went to montana once. Beautiful state, the people were either poor ass natives or depressed gambling addicts
Wyoming was entirely poor natives, it sucked
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.