[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I watched the first part of Oliver Stones "The Putin Interviews"

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: The putin interviews removed.png (38KB, 1301x728px) Image search: [Google]
The putin interviews removed.png
38KB, 1301x728px
I watched the first part of Oliver Stones "The Putin Interviews" yesterday. The video had if I remember correctly hundreds of thousands of views, and an overwhelming amount of highly liked comments praising the interview and Putins perspective and reasoning. Today, the video has been removed, and it's almost impossible to find any full length videos of the interviews on Youtube.

The jews really are doing everything in their power to ensure the masses don't have access to this material.
>>
>>130816435

all america is jews

if you want to get rid of jews you need to get rid of america
>>
>>130816589
As it currently stands, that's true. Hopefully Trump can change that, but I doubt it. In the end, I believe Varg Vikernes is right, civilization itself is the core issue, so, I believe we either go full Third Reich or full Varg Vikernes, those are the only two options.
>>
File: t5t4r5e45t4334.jpg (165KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
t5t4r5e45t4334.jpg
165KB, 1280x720px
>>130816589
>slav shit doesn't know what he is talking about

You just need to remove kikes physically, not America itself. America is a White Nation and of a White Nation, it was born from the English. It is English clay.

>>130816700
>going full Varg Vikernes

What and get bumfucked in a bush when (((they))) come for you? I have half a mind to find Varg once we win and terrorise him for a few weeks. Fucking off to the bushes while our hardware is still in the hands of our enemies is hippy-tier.

Fuck. That.
>>
>>130817442
SPEED AND WEIGHT
>>
>>130816435
>The jews really are doing everything in their power to ensure the masses don't have access to this material.
Yeah it can't possibly be that you have to actually pay for it instead of watching a copyright-violating free version you cheap faggot piece of shit
>>
File: Trumpenstein2.jpg (3MB, 1104x9958px) Image search: [Google]
Trumpenstein2.jpg
3MB, 1104x9958px
>>130816700
>Hopefully Trump can change that
PLEASE, for the love of God, stop embarassing yourselves /pol/
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.