[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Now, I know what some of you are thinking, but transistors allow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: communist_trash.jpg (992KB, 3456x2304px) Image search: [Google]
communist_trash.jpg
992KB, 3456x2304px
Now, I know what some of you are thinking, but transistors allow for this to happen, you must be some crazy backwards fool. But here is the crimson gel on transistors.

The transistor acts as a decsion maker, it makes decisions for itself, removing the human aspect to things its involved in. And naturally this type of dehumanisation is an extremely dangerous idea which has lead to many the downfall of industries, societies and various groups. But what do transistors have to do with communism, well, communism is a natural dehumanising idea which removes a humans natural want for power and ownership of property. On a fundamental level of dehumanisation they both function the same, remove the human element for the sake of a more efficient society. But people admit that a human element is better than the artificial one, but are always willing to make exceptions because they like something, or its different. But to deny that as soon as a small amount of leway is given it will take the rest until it consumes your life. Which always happens with communism and is what is currently happening with technology. Both are the work of satan and must be cleansed from the earth.
>>
>>130814614
A transistor by itself can't decide shit, it's literally just an electronic switch. It can't do anything without human input, so how can it be dehumanizing?
>>
Is NPN more satanic than PNP?
>>
>>130817050
Asking the real questions here
>>
>>130814614
Who /mosfet/ master race here?
>>
Those are vacuum tubes anon.
Yes both they and transistors can be used in logic circuits.
Yes computation was essentially born from cryptography and war.
You know there was a gamma ray burst in the year 775 that's recorded in tree rings around the world. Yeah something blew up a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
It didn't disrupt humanity very much at the time. But then again, their entire infrastructure wasn't supported by tiny surface mount components manufactured for the lowest possible cost and designed for planned obsolescence and a limited service life.
>>
>>130817328
JFET masterrace reporting in
>>
>>130814614
Why did you post a picture of a vacuum tube pre-amplifier
>>
>>130814614
>>>/x/
>>
it's the la li lu le lo
>>
Tubes sound better
>>
>>130817050
this
>>
>>130820391
Hendrix thru PNP germanium fuzzface = Are You Experienced?
Thru NPN silicon: Electric Ladyland, Band of Gypsys. Tough call
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.