[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm someone you'd consider a lefty. Someone who's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: mudslimes.jpg (82KB, 847x473px) Image search: [Google]
mudslimes.jpg
82KB, 847x473px
I'm someone you'd consider a lefty. Someone who's almost every time against what you guys say. I'm not against refugees, I want borders to be open. But there are rules you must follow.
If you want to get in my country with those disgusting cloth cages around your head, want to isolate yourself in your mosques, teach your children to be not a citizen first but a religious man first, prioritize magical books over other people, want to bring your narrow views about women and whatever the shit you read on a meme book; I'm sorry but you're not allowed to enter. Refugees are not the problem, Islam is the problem. I'll never believe you want peace if you are a muslim.
>>
>>130804916
Being for border control is technically a left issue as it's asking for more government control to regulate the flow of people. Why the left would be against such a thing is not only bizarre but hypocritical to their core belief system.
>>
>>130804916
> Refugees are not the problem, Islam is the problem.
Mexicans are not Muslim. They still need to go back.
What you have in Euroland are not "refugees," anyway. They're illegal aliens who bypassed a lot of places where legitimate refugees could have found safety. Your "refugees" are just illegals claiming refugee status in order to leech free money from your generous social safety nets.
>>
>>130804916
>I'm someone you'd consider a lefty. Someone who's almost every time against what you guys say.

This is where I stopped reading.
>>
>>130807081
I don't give a shit about mexicans though, their tortillas are pretty good and they can siesta in my country all they want
>>
File: rlly mk think.png (796KB, 1169x916px) Image search: [Google]
rlly mk think.png
796KB, 1169x916px
>>130804916
>I'm not against refugees, I want borders to be open. But there are rules you must follow.

I'm also a lefty. I just looked at the statistics, available from Eurostat and others.

Most "refugees" currently are not legitimate asylum seekers. Most aren't from Syria. Even among Syrian passport holders a significant portion have fake papers - or no papers, just a claim of citizenship.

Yet still they push this narrative of poor Syrians.

The truth is we could help hundreds if not thousands for the cost to our society of housing, boarding, feeding, schooling just one or two fake refugees.
If humanitarianism was the real point here, lefties would be up front DEMANDING we suss out who's who fast, so no money is wasted. They would also say the money is better spent closer to where the refugees actually are, in camps near Syria.

Not only is the left uninterested in this, they actively hound anyone bringing it up.
>>
>>130804916
>i want borders to be open
>i want to control who comes into my country

Are you stupid?
>>
>>130804916
Italians are already muzzie rape babies. Even the language you speak comes from Arrraaaabbbiiicccc
>>
>>130804916
and exactly how do you intent to regulate this OP?
This is the incessant bullshit I keep hearing people say "no its alright as long as they integrate"
Well HOW THE FUCK WILL YOU REGULATE THIS, THEY COME HERE THEN POP OUT 3 KIDS WHO ARE NOW CITIZENS AND YOU CAN'T GET RID OF THEM.
fucking moron. Shut the border why bother attempting to integrate when you can just not?
>>
>>130804916
>I want borders to be open
>My country
pick one
>>
>>130804916

So you're not against refugees, just against 95% of them?
>>
Get fuckt commie
>>
File: Anglo values.jpg (31KB, 460x287px) Image search: [Google]
Anglo values.jpg
31KB, 460x287px
>>130804916
Yeah, okay, sure is a revolutionary view there. It's not like that stuff is fluff counter-jihadism from the 2000s.

Call when you realize alien cultures are the problem and race and IQ is an issue while the homogenous nation state is not just the solution, but the foundation.
>>
>>130805659
What!

M8, unless you have been living under a rock the past 20 years how the fuck could you miss that? The left concerns have gone from class warfare to racial warfare. The primary concern of the left right now is to make whites extinct. It is now racial marxism - thier only aim is to genocide whites and the best way o do that is pry open the barriers.
>>
>>130808528
I read the economics of it - for the same money you save 12-16 real refugees in camps in Syria/Turkey for every 1 you accept in Europe. There is literally not even a humanitarian reason to accept them. It is just leftist virtue signalling.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.