[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First it was the Holy Roman Empire; then it was the German Empire;

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: Eu27fancytransparent.png (23KB, 407x421px) Image search: [Google]
Eu27fancytransparent.png
23KB, 407x421px
First it was the Holy Roman Empire; then it was the German Empire; following that we had the Third Reich and now we have this fucking EU Army bullshit...

When is the rest of the world going to figure out that for a, relatively, peaceful and prosperous Europe, Germany simply cannot be allowed to exist in any form?
>>
It was use cockroaches who made Germany possible in the first place so stfu.
>>
>>130804864
Germany is a plague on the world, no wonder the roaches feel safe there
>>
>>130804948
You're thinking of Israel, "we" made Israel possible.
>>
File: TITUS.jpg (23KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
TITUS.jpg
23KB, 400x400px
>>130804864
natsoc is the only way EU is an international idea that must be stopped
>>
>>130804864

Both of your countries and the ones next to you are going to be islamic within 20 years.

Maybe we should work together instead.
>>
Germany and Turkey tried to cuck the Brits with Jihad a while back

not that long ago
>>
>>130805061
Yeah? Remind me again who allied themselves with Prussia to counterbalance France on the continent.
>>
>>130804864
>relatively, peaceful and prosperous Europe

But that's what we have right now.
>>
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/museums/11022199/Germanys-Grand-WW1-Jihad-Experiment.html

Germany is trying it again
>>
>>130805143
Oh but they lost, not once but twice.

they will always lose against the British Empire. not called Eternal for a joke.
>>
>>130804864
What exactly was the problem with the HRE or the german empire, hell even the Third reich was mostly about reclaiming old clay
>>
File: Hey goys.jpg (218KB, 1590x432px) Image search: [Google]
Hey goys.jpg
218KB, 1590x432px
>>130804864

What's even worse about all of this is, given the current political climate the "left" has created (extreme political correctness and totalitarianism), Europe as a whole would probably 99% embrace a Hitler right now. Someone like him could probably shut down liberals and convey his message while doing so charismatic-ally enough to gain enough support to get elected.
>>
>>130804864
I agree, germany is cancer.
>>
>World War I

Ottoman Empire declares a holy war

On November 14, 1914, in Constantinople, capital of the Ottoman Empire, the religious leader Sheikh-ul-Islam declares an Islamic holy war on behalf of the Ottoman government, urging his Muslim followers to take up arms against Britain, France, Russia, Serbia and Montenegro in World War I.
>>
>>130805457
Even with their Muzzie roaches they lost, but Muslims are beta as fuck when it comes to fighting.

I'd rather be a paki than a turk
yes id rather be a paki than a turk
oh id rather be a paki
rather be a paki
rather be a paki than a turk
>>
File: SoeinfachistdasLand.png (43KB, 800x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SoeinfachistdasLand.png
43KB, 800x1000px
Gleiches Blut gehört in ein gemeinsames Reich.

So einfach ist das.
>>
>>130805410
>that picture

whats next, amerigoy, a portert on the left side of a based black man as well?
>>
>>130805601
Speak in English you Turk fucking untermensch
>>
>>130805657

Nice try, (((YOU))). It's no surprise that every European-founded country in the world was strongest and WHITEST while embracing Christianity. Having forsaken it, we are now crumbling. I'm guessing you don't like it because Jesus was the first to call out Kike treachery, right?
>>
File: 60 percent.jpg (67KB, 666x581px) Image search: [Google]
60 percent.jpg
67KB, 666x581px
>>130805689
>>
File: 1497210409731.jpg (60KB, 991x902px) Image search: [Google]
1497210409731.jpg
60KB, 991x902px
>>130805689
>Speak English
>Uses Untermensch instead of subhuman
>>
>>130805601
axel?
>>
>>130804948
>designated town rapist
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.