[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come when women use drugs, have sex, cheat, commit crimes,

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

How come when women use drugs, have sex, cheat, commit crimes, lie and steal it's ignored or even encouraged but when a man does the same thing he is demonized?
Or rather, why does the excuse of mental illness only work for women?
>>
>>130803073
Literally "because woman". That's it. Even traditionalistcucks on the right will excuse degeneracy and profligacy from women, so long as they're white (and relatively attractive).

It's a chance they're shill threads/posts but there's no shortage of posts on /pol/ talking about how "guys Miley Cyrus is /based/ now we gotta claim her for da #AltRight" even though she spent a whole 3 years strung out on drugs and niggerdick
>>
>>130803073
>heat ledger dies of drugs
>'omg such visionary, taken before his time'
Man, just leave dead celebs lie.
>>
>>130803073
Deserved her? What does that even mean?
>>
I really don't care that she was getting wasted, but that does explain the insane Twitter rambling
also
>mixing coke, opiated and ecstasy
lmao
>>
>>130803278
>Even traditionalistcucks on the right will excuse degeneracy and profligacy from women, so long as they're white (and relatively attractive)
Are you fucking kidding me? Everyone knows white women are the cancer eating away at society, there are multiple threads daily about this.
>>
File: 1480522229402.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1480522229402.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>130803675
>Are you fucking kidding me? Everyone knows white women are the cancer eating away at society, there are multiple threads daily about this.
And yet there's no shortage of threads w/r/t traditionalistcucks literally worshiping e-celebs because "wul she's a white woman and she shares my politics"
>>
>>130803278
If anything tradcucks put Asian women on a pedestal
>>
>>130803073

We can't claim to be libertarians and judge people for their drug use. Her job was to entertain, and entertain she did. I think that drugs did not hinder her in this regard, but rather aided her.

I mean, what would music be without drugs?

Now don't get me wrong; I don't believe that degenerate drug users who leech off the government and charity should be admired, fuck them. Cut them off and let them deal or die.

But there is and should be double standard for people who take drugs and yet function productively, or take drugs TO function productively.
>>
>>130803779
>/pol/ is one person
I've almost never seen this, maybe this kind of stuff get's posted on r/thedonald so it makes sense why YOU have seen it
>>
>>130803942
Where did I even insinuate that? Not an argument, you sniveling cuck.
>>
>>130803831
Tradcucks will literally pedestalize anything with a vagina that espouses anything right-of-center.
>Evalion
>Faith Goldy
>Lauren "based" Southern
>even fucking Laci "I have herpes so what" Green
>Tila Tequila
>>
>>130804030
>>130803278
>>130803779
Man you're just really upset about women, aren't you?
>>
>>130804143
I wouldn't know, I don't pay any attention to media pundits besides maybe Alex jones sometimes.
We need a white Knight cuck genocide.
>>
>>130804233
Not an argument.

>>130804309
Agreed.
>>
>>130803073
Because women are generally low IQ whores?
>>
>>130804347
No, it's an observation and a question.

Went are you so ticked off about ladies?
>>
>>130803278
This. Every single aspect of women's liberation is about women alleviating any responsibility or standards for themselves.
>>
File: 1494106376711.png (675KB, 1035x913px) Image search: [Google]
1494106376711.png
675KB, 1035x913px
>>130804668
>pointing out objective facts about women
>being upset/"ticked off" about women
Choose one (1). You have no argument so you focus on my emotions rather than the information being conveyed.
>>
>>130803073
Carrie Fisher, born into wealth, larped as a princess, threw it all away for drugs, while screaming hypocrite while living next door to mommy.
>>
>>130804143
nah not me. they are all untalented and un original cunts. I also find none of them attractive. Faith is the best looking one but I thought she was likemid 30s but shes only like 27? that being said these untalented cunts are not retarded. They see the gravy train pouring in with this trump anti pc stuff.Im sick of seeing kike southern and goldy act like they have been on 4 chan since day 1. all the while 2 years ago these cunts would make fun ofanyone who enters this place.
>>
File: 1496082142497.jpg (44KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1496082142497.jpg
44KB, 657x527px
>>130805187
I mean I sort of agree w/r/t your observation that they're not retarded...my gripe is more so with their enablers (orbiters) rather than the women I listed
>>
>>130803073

"Feminism" is all about turning women into perma-children who wreck society. If you want to ruin a nation, you do so by targeting its women.
>>
>>130803073
she had a coke nail back in the 80s
big fucking surprise she had coke in her system when she died
>>
>>130805652
If she was doing c'caine since 80's I am genuinely surprised she was dumb enough to mix her uppers with her downers.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.