[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ჰელლო, პოლ hello, pol. what i am going to ask

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: natela22.jpg (66KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
natela22.jpg
66KB, 960x960px
ჰელლო, პოლ
hello, pol.

what i am going to ask you right now is not bait in any fuckin sense. i know i make you assume i'm 12 years old kiddo or someone in his mid-30s who was dropped out of third grade and hasn't done anything but fapping to chickens till today so that he's illiterate arsehole with education quality lower than temperature of antarctica.

no way i am that kind of guy. however, as today, i still don't properly get why jews are hated this much. love me some 20th century history and almost perfectly do know all that hitler shit. however, i still don't get why jews are hated this much. there are shitloads of speculations about jews i barely ever understand and am aware of.

some very details i know about them:

1) they control media
2) they are extremely stingy and greedy
3) they are damn too cunning

and also jews killed jesus bullshit which i honestly don't give a damn about since i'm an atheist.

is that all? or do i miss something? if i do lack some knowledge about their wrongdoing i wholeheartedly ask you to make me aware of it.

fiancée on pic.
>>
>>130795867
fucking reddit spacing
>>
>>130795954
i hate reddit
>>
Fiancee clearly a kike. You are a fucking cuck unless you beat that thing to death asap.
>>
File: 1488720866271.jpg (294KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1488720866271.jpg
294KB, 1024x1024px
>>130795867
>>
>>130797851
And how many goyim, poor victim of the merchant?
>>
>>130795954

Are you triggered over some spacing? XD
>>
>>130797009
do you prefer shillary over trump
>>
>>130795867
If you are genuinely interested in nature of jews and what their elite have done/are doing to the rest of the world and why, read 200 Years Together, Culture of Critique and The World Conquerors. They have extensive amounts of sourced facts and logical conclusions derived from them. It is pointless to have a flamewar based on ad hominems (like you are doing) or posting unsourced infographics and retarded quotes.
>>
>>130799709
thanks
>>
post her instagram>>130800916
>>
Gamarjoba

I'm coming back to Tblisi this Fall to teach. I was there last year. I like your country very much.
>>
File: natela.jpg (124KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
natela.jpg
124KB, 720x960px
>>130801630
she doesnt have one. ig sucks
>>
uhh, they aren't called "jews" anymore. they're called israeliamericans
>>
File: IMG_2284.png (1MB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2284.png
1MB, 640x1136px
>>130795867
gimme a georgian gf
we are mountain people too
>>
>>130801835
<3
>>
>>130795867
Dude, do your research and lurk /pol/ more. There are threads and posts explaining the Jewish problem with dozens of links to videos, notes, books, quotes and tldr memes almost every day. The whole story can't be explained in couple of paragraphs and if you're genuinely interested, start researching, reading and watching. Meanwhile, here is one of the best TLDR versions that will give you a general idea in less than 3 minutes. The recording is by Bobby Fischer, an American chess grandmaster with the IQ of 180.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VasCs5920s0
>>
File: IMG_6145.jpg (169KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6145.jpg
169KB, 1024x819px
>>130802495
You are Northern Germanic, they are West Asian Semitic. Mixing your blood is dysgenic
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.