[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Oops! 61 per cent of Canadian women have an 'unintended'

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: whiny spoiled loser.png (321KB, 431x392px) Image search: [Google]
whiny spoiled loser.png
321KB, 431x392px
All these miraculous and statistically implausible birth control failures in canada, what gives?

This proves is that the canadian is born of deception. He is raised and moulded in a country fueled by it. He is the Bane of lies.

>About 61 per cent of Canadian women have had an unintended pregnancy, according to a national survey to be released this week.

http://www.theprovince.com/news/canada/oops+cent+canadian+women+have+27unintended+pregnancy+says/13456317/story.html
>>
how do you think ol' Justin was born?
>>
>>130795319
he resembles castreau to an uncanny degree.
>>
>>130795319
cucking
>>
Congrats anon! your kid will now raised by a woman who cannot figure out how to take a pill everyday! Yay!
>>
LOL
Welfare payments from the gov must be great, cause Canadian men are broke as F.
Having a kid to keep a man or set your kid up for life, isn't a thing in Canada.

It's junkie white trash bitches.
What do prostitutes do for money?
How do you make a baby??
Hookers have kids all the time.
>>
>>130797841
>OMG girl, I'm pregnant!! I'm gonna be a mommy!!! I'm gonna be like, sooo busy now, you know?? I'm like growed up now eh? I have a kid to take care of. Like, just last week, I was doing gang bangs for coke, now I'm a mommy.

Useless cunt NEET women are getting pregnant.

Dumb bitches literally do nothing all day. If they didn't have a baby, they'd work part time retail and have a BF supporting them, instead of pumping out kids for more welfare money

I know one girl, has 2 kids, Totally useless idiot of a woman. Like constantly in shit from bad decisions and drugs her whole life.
Talks about having kids like she's busy as fuck "super mom" and both her kids are from 1 night stands she met at the bar. I doubt she knows the name of her kids dad.
>>
>>130798218
>knocking up cute neet girls who are too awkward to get an abortion
Brilliant!
>>
>61% of Canadians were never meant to exist
Why does God hate us so?
>>
>>130798323
She had 5 of them before finally deciding to be a mom.

Have fun being a dad to a kid with a brain dead mom who doesn't let you ever see your kid, while it grows up in squalor
>>
>>130795062
>yfw shitty success probabilities of pills are solely because woman "accidentally" forget
>>
>>130798323
Girl NEETS are NEETS because they figured out how to get what they want, via their pussy. They're usually on drugs and only date bad boys who sell/feed them drugs.

Like women, LOVE doing drugs.
Want a red pill on bitches?? They LOVE drugs.
Anything that makes them FEEL different. Women brains are wired for feelings.
Cocaine/MDMA/heroin, bitches LOVE that shit.

NEET girls are all drug addicts.

Have fun being a dad.
>>
File: 1497713340149.gif (564KB, 800x430px) Image search: [Google]
1497713340149.gif
564KB, 800x430px
>>130798955
>Have fun being a dad.

Nice coup de grace mon amis

>55

you know I chekk'em all.
>>
>>130795319
it wasn't an unintended pregnancy. His mother wanted to be impregnated by castro
>>
Fucking women are disgusting. I'm not sure if this board(and r9k) made me hate women or just showed me the light. Fucking disgusting creatures. Disgust me so much I can't even pump and dump them.
>>
the women are so fat that the birth control dosages won't hold them.

The average canadian woman gains a great deal of mass between when she first starts taking the pill and when she finally has a miraculous pregnancy, and rarely does she have her dose adjusted.
>>
File: 1481215955232.jpg (65KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1481215955232.jpg
65KB, 640x640px
>>130795062
The power of BBC. Soon Canada will be a african country.
>>
who cares, give me my weed
>>
>>130795319
His slag of a mum took hot cuban loads about 46 years ago
That skank knew what she was doing tho
>>
>>130798658
>5 abortions

How can she look at herself in the mirror?
>>
>>130803141
AHHAAHAH your so full of shit you look like a paki. The only fat women up here are the blacks in the city and SJWs. When I go to the states all I see are fat bitches sage.
>>
>>130803668
she was never taught it was wrong. she was taught the people saying abortion is wrong are wrong.

>[DON'T IT YOUR KIDS]
>t. A Sign in Ukraine.
>>
>>130803969
*eat.
>>
>>130797841
Not to mention the newcomers... and the natives more than likely.
>>
>>130803383
Yeah only dirty sluts and fattys date niggers. Sorry to burst you bubble dimdu but the keepers thing your gross.
>>
File: 1497997813054.jpg (205KB, 1182x886px) Image search: [Google]
1497997813054.jpg
205KB, 1182x886px
>>130795405
>>
lol canada
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.