[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>http://archive.is/8UK00 >All other things being equal

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: (((moonlight))).jpg (77KB, 953x654px) Image search: [Google]
(((moonlight))).jpg
77KB, 953x654px
>http://archive.is/8UK00
>All other things being equal, many advertisers would opt to advertise with a show that receives a Common Sense rating, said Patty Kerr, co-executive director of the #SeeHer initiative for the Association of National Advertisers. The initiative has enlisted 1,000 brands spending about $40 billion on advertising in the United States to improve the portrayal of women, rating ads on how accurately they portray women and spending ad dollars on shows that meet similar criteria.

(((They))) have developed a rating system to help parents indoctrinate children, and to manipulate ad revenue to push any depiction of traditional gender roles out o media in favour of LGBTQXYZ depictions in film and TV.

(((They)))'re coming for the children now. What do we do /pol/.
>>
>common sense rating

What the flying fuck
>>
>>130793645

I now understand why Teddy K did what he did.
>>
WONT SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!?

They're gonna make the future generations retarded snowflakes, they are already there and it hasn't even started...
>>
>common sense rating
I imagine the conversation going like this

>hey gun control lobby you aren't making any progress, can we borrow some stuff?
>sure take whatever you need
>okay we'll call obnoxious leftism "common sense", thanks a bundle
>>
>>130794120
Gotta love the mentality at work here

>All millenials are entitled lazy self absorbed snowflake degenerates
>Let's double down on what made them that way.

This was deliberate and methodical. They got the ad companies on board because they knew that can leverage greed to push their agenda and warp another generation even further.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.