[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So cool to see that hard-hitting journalism is still around.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: super cuck vitality.jpg (96KB, 1371x743px) Image search: [Google]
super cuck vitality.jpg
96KB, 1371x743px
So cool to see that hard-hitting journalism is still around.

Based Megyn made Jones sweat BULLETS lmao. Cornered him with every question, so he just started panicking and flailing at the "media".
So many non sequitur it'll make your head spin. Believe me. Bigly. HAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHA pathetic!

This is guy /pol/'s "real news"? HAHAHHAHA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-HzOqZeX3Yk
>>
Hey man, go easy on him. He ate a big bowl of chili right before the interview.
>>
File: 1498027214234.png (4KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1498027214234.png
4KB, 224x225px
>>130790024
REPORT SHILL POSTS
HIDE SHILL THREADS
IGNORE SHILL POSTERS
>>
>>130790024
Wow, that insane cuts
>>
>>130790076
>>130790108
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
Embarrassing. I hope one day you grow up, and look back at how silly you're being right now.
>>
>>130790024
She really did call alex and say she promised it wouldn't be a hit piece, and the released a total hit piece, I thought AJ was just bullshitting
>>
>>130790299
How is it a hit piece? There was literally zero false information given.
They're using Jones' words against him, and he's having to jump through a thousand hoops to explain himself.
That's called an interview.
>>
You have to be fucking braindead to beleive the official narratives of 9/11 and Sandy Hook though.
>>
File: muh guns.jpg (111KB, 494x582px)
muh guns.jpg
111KB, 494x582px
I used to listen to Alex Jones 2008 - 2012, but I cringe every time I see that fat ass mentioned now.
I mean its alright to believe him when you're 16 to 21 yo, but I can't imagine any intelligent people listening to him.
>>
File: 1486468936427.gif (2MB, 632x347px) Image search: [Google]
1486468936427.gif
2MB, 632x347px
>>130791055

> I can't imagine any intelligent people listening to him.
>2008 - 2012

His quality just plummeted in general. During that time he realized he could just fearhype and sell his products. Remember "Jade Helm"? Yeah. Before that he occasionaly did some quality confrontational journalism. Now he's just the Tea Party and Kekistan LARPers mouthpiece, and is simply triangulating out of his established reputation.

He hasn't covered a legit conspiracy in years now.
>>
>>130791512
>He hasn't covered a legit conspiracy in years now.

Yeah it's not like last year he was the main voice that showed how bad Hillary is health wise, only to be confirmed when hillary literally passed out on 9/11
>>
Alex Jones is a favourite shill topic. Not sure why, I mean since he's just a raving lunatic with access to microphones??? Unless...

*dramatic pause*

He isn't

*rustles piece of paper dramatically*

CONDITIONING = BROKE
>>
>>130791705
It was her turn, you shitlord.
>>
File: alex2.jpg (57KB, 750x653px) Image search: [Google]
alex2.jpg
57KB, 750x653px
>>130791705

Just because American MSM wasn't covering it, doesn't mean it's some occulted conspiracy. Of course he ran it 24/7, like i said he's the new, zanier Fox News.

Before going into the water filtewr businees, he was gatecrashing Bohemian and Bildeberg meetings and getting arrested at airports. He was the shit, but like many great artists that get old, he just got lazy and out of touch.

Jade Helm was his "jumping the shark" moment and it was all downhill from there.
>>
>>130792365
>Before going into the water filtewr businees, he was gatecrashing Bohemian and Bildeberg meetings and getting arrested at airports
I agree with you man, his Bilderberg thing was top-tier work
but the guy got old, started a familly, can't blame him

>Just because American MSM wasn't covering it, doesn't mean it's some occulted conspiracy.
except MSM was calling it a conspiracy theory started by sexist pigs, then Hillary started seizing and had to be thrown in a car like a trash-bag
>>
File: 1448404452639.gif (164KB, 728x463px) Image search: [Google]
1448404452639.gif
164KB, 728x463px
>>130792590

Eh, outside of American news channels i seen plenty of coverage that pointed out she was obviously unwell. The thing here is that even being at his lowest, Alex is still the best thing there is in presenting material like this to a wide audience. I just have to laugh when people dismiss his, and then as an alternative offer some podcast or a YouTube channel that has sub 1k views. Everyone's a fucking "creative" these days, and every retard who doesn't read is out there making conspiracy videos, that are just regurgitating 20 to 50 year old disinfo packages or going full Poe's Law.

The absolute state of conspiracy and truther subculture is in the shitter in general at this point.
>>
>>130790024
I love Alex Jones, but to see him demolished likel this makes me wonder if that was the supplements that he sold me...
>>
>>130790024
this interview was cut and edited to only show megyns best points and alexs worst points. turned it into a 1 way nothing conversation. shame on both of them for creating this stupid video
>>
>>130795232

Does the Alex leaked version on Infowars differ much? I hadn't chance to listen to it yet.
>>
File: agitprop_children.jpg (699KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
agitprop_children.jpg
699KB, 1366x768px
OP

still believe the Jewish gun grabbing narrative
>>
File: image.jpg (140KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
140KB, 1280x720px
>>130790024
How dare you, Jones' power level is off the register, over 9000 kektometers at last count. The man is a force, have you seen the before and after shots of him after taking super male vitality, incredible.

He's just tryna warn us about the inter-dimensional vampires, okay? You'll thank him in the end.
>>
>>130795508

I think gun grabbing was a red herring. Something was off there, but it wasn't the guns. Most likely it's either LIBOR or Newtown's Satanic shit, or some combination of both.
>>
Wow so this is the power of female journalism? This chick doesn't even know what journalism is. Fucking low hanging fruit. Will be glad when she gets shit canned since the dykes at MSNBC don't have dicks for her to suck on her way to the top.
>>
>>130790024
Kelly got fired from Fox to do a hitpiece on Jones. Why doe (((they))) want Jones to go? Are his truthbombs so devastating? Is it the supermale, brainforce, or filters that are ruining (((their))) plans?
>>
>>130795506
It has more of him stuttering and interrupting her, when he feels that she's getting him cornered.
Its about the same, only more annoying.
>>
>>130795506
i dont think he has released it yet if he has i havnt watched it just the pre interview where they set the terms and megyn lied about this not being a hit piece. regardless i know they cut out his good points because he has made good points and has defended his position in the past on everything she asked him about
>>
why didn't he just recognise he's a carny? there's no shame in working as a clown.
>>
>>130796506
hes a political commentator he tells the story of current events with a heavy dose of bias like every other "journalist" these days. we are in a new age of yellow journalism
>>
>>130796740
This. We pretty much live in Anchor man 2 now.
>>
So whatever happened to putting every gun owner in FEMA camps?
>>
>>130796979

It's Alex's "I was all a dream" episode.
>>
>>130790024
got about half way through and then the sandy hook parents started popping up. this shit is just too much, the majority of it is Megyn Kelly just talking shit about Jones in between tiny clips of an interview.
>>
lol Kelly reminds me of a grade school teacher trying to corner a student into submission
>>
Share Blue at it again lmao get a life!
>>
Bump for Alex thread.
>>
>>130790024
That episode had worse ratings than the who wants to be a millionaire rerun on that night
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.