[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has it occurred to anyone that obesity epidemic has been manufactured

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2017-06-21-20-40-24.jpg (422KB, 1079x717px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-06-21-20-40-24.jpg
422KB, 1079x717px
Has it occurred to anyone that obesity epidemic has been manufactured to create Foi gras of the human kind for the consumption of merchants?

Especially the obese children?
>>
File: toserveman.jpg (34KB, 475x464px) Image search: [Google]
toserveman.jpg
34KB, 475x464px
>>
>>130789761
>tfw the Jews are so vile that this is within the realm of possibility
>>
File: anglofat.png (17KB, 600x463px) Image search: [Google]
anglofat.png
17KB, 600x463px
>>130789761
please help we're reaching critical mass.
>>
>>130789761
Explain pic please I don't eat kike foods
>>
>>130790181
French food where you force feed ducks garbage sludge until they have food spurting out of their nostrils, for the sole purpose of engorging their livers to eat while causing torturous internal organ hemorrhages.

I'm no fucking vegan, but Foie Gras should be banned, it's Chinese levels of barbarism.
>>
Obesity is a product of corporations controlling society. Large amounts of sugars, salts, and different chemical compounds of both. All of which are addictive and rewarding to your brain, like cigarettes. But the reason it happened was greed. Just to get you to buy more, that's the corporate way.
>>
>>130789761
No, it never occurred to me. But now you mention it, it's completely retarded.
>>
>>130790683
Merchant pls go
>>
>>130790373
It's so fucking delicious, though
>>
>>130789761
soylent green is people
>>
>>130790373
Dont the ducks normally gorge themselves once a year? It would be better if they returned to the natural method rather than forcing tubes down their throats that pump gruel all day. Can the ducks even vomit if they eat too much?
>>
>>130791136
This

Have you ever been around a duck or a goose? They are complete shit as far as animals go, so I don't see a problem using them as incubators for something delicious.

If god didn't want us to treat them like that he wouldn't have made their livers so delicious.
>>
>>130791932
The vast majority, 85% is produced in france and its mostly force feeding.

Humane foi gras like you speak of is available once per year and is only produced in very small amounts.
>>
>>130789761
calories are cheap. Food companies sell calories. There is an incentive to sell as many calories to people. To fix it healthy food would need to be more profitable at many levels.
>>
>>130789761
Nope, anglos are fat, lazy and eat shit.
Fuck you.
>>
>>130789761
GTFO moron, you should be whipped for this type of stupid shit!
>>
>>130790373
Foie Gras is tasty as fuck though
>>
>>130790373
>I'm no fucking vegan but...

I feel the same way about veal, anon.
>>
>>130792404
>>130792467
Lehappyeuropeanmerchant.jpg
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.