[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Muslim brotherhood HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 233
Thread images: 27

File: Roach btfoing Roach.png (560KB, 641x781px) Image search: [Google]
Roach btfoing Roach.png
560KB, 641x781px
>Muslim brotherhood

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
>>
Bait raid thread
OP is just a dumb styrofoam begging for replies
>>
>>130789476
>neo-Ottomans wanting a united and strong Balkan state

Why would they?
Its better to have more division. Bulgaria should become Thrace and Moesia, Romania should be Wallachia and Transylvania, Serbia should let Vojvodina go as a separate state, etc.

A lot of small, delicious states for the hungry sultan.
>>
>>130789667
Turkey supports mini-Turks: Albanians

Albanians are loyal mini-Turks like Serbs are mini-Russians
>>
>>130789747
Albania is a USA military base, and as absurd as this is to write down, Albania is more secular than Turkey at the moment.
Kosovars may have some jihadi fucks, but Albania is mostly culturally muslim, and politically secular. They aren't mini-turks in the slightest, you mini-bulgar.
>>
>>130789667
turkey even has military bases in albania you retard
>>
>>130789833
Its an albanian base that the turks helped rebuild as part of some NATO initiative, not a turkish base.
>>
>>130789818
>Albania is mostly culturally muslim
Yeah, right
>>
>>130789923
>we totally have zero islamic culture
*tips bunker hat*
>>
>>130789476
>>130789747
looks like the roaches support their real brothers
>>
>>130789888
do your research you idiot
>Following the collapse of the Communist regime, the base was rebuilt by Turkey and under a bilateral agreement the Turkish Navy has the right to use it.[6][7]
>An Albanian-Turkish military cooperation agreement was signed in 1992 that encompassed rebuilding Albania's Pasha Liman Base by Turkey alongside granted access for Turkish use.[12] Turkey has assisted Albania in an effort to modernize the current Naval Academy and the repair facilities at Pashaliman.[13]

turks calling out albanian irredentism is just a smokescreen, they are a major ally of theirs in the region
>>
>>130790003
People say they're muslim just for shit and giggles
>>
*Enter thread*
*İcCclamiCcC smell*
Oh, it's another BalcCcan thread
>>
>>130789476
Wow look who it is, a fucking roach. Maybe it's time to kick his ass again like it's 1912.
>>
>>130790102
that doesn't state it's property of turkey, but actually proves the guy you're replying to his point...that it's not turkish land
>>
>>130790139
Wait they are albanian still saying that they are muslims?
Holy shit what a disgrace.
>We wuz Rape babies, white traitors and proud of it.
>>
>>130790302
butthurt that I called you out ahmet
>>
>>130789476
>>Muslim brotherhood

failed states have no say in this tho.
>>
>>130790102
Nobody uses that military base, let alone Turks. There are no foreign bases in Albania, only in Kosovo.
>>
>>130790336

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/premier-league/granit-xhaka-racist-arsenal-ba-heathrow-faces-police-racial-abuse-probe-a7543841.html
>>
>>130790102
>do your research you idiot
>proves me right with his wiki copy-paste
>>
>>130790336
we converted to avoid the taxes and rapes

>>130790412
now it' roach brothers in arms fyrom and turkey
>>
>>130790471
Based
>>
>>130790530
>be a turk in bulgaria
>try to taqiyya your way out of an argument
hmmm
>>
>>130790139
People aren't very religious, thats true, but they still self identify as muslim.
Just like our "christians" here, that only incidentally follow christian teachings and only visit church for pagan rituals on a few select holidays.
>>
>>130790600
>three different people tell you that you are wrong
>they must all be butthurt muslim assassins
>>
>>130789476
Remove kebab
>>
>>130789476
Friendly reminder that Kosovo is Serbian.
>>
>>130790544

Gove me one good reason for not immediately converting to the traditional Catholic faith (no Francis memes please, hes a fucking modernist cuck).
Skanderbeg was a Catholic.
>>
>>130790668
>turks have base in albania
>i-it's not sovereign tork land that means you-re w-wrong
allah akbar habibi
>>
>>130790706
Oh no! There must've been a terrible mistake! They elected their own government and sent out diplomats. Someone must tell them!
>>
>>130790811
I guess the turks have a base here too, since we imported a few hundred to shovel dirt while building our metro.
I mean, turks built it, must be a turkish base.
>>
Alboshits blown the fuck out
>>
>>130790756
because all the kings that followed, Zog, Vidi and later Hoxha wanted an atheist state
>>
>>130790471
>>130790544
Those people are disgusting. They submit to their brutal invaders, adopt the same religion as their rapist, and once the rapists finally get btfo, they keep being muslim??
>>
>>130790814
allah is great
>>
Albania can fuck off
>>
>>130789747

no you retard they don't approve because they still have some turks living in kosovo especially in prizren

these fuckers are butthurt about their foreign population since forever, just ask austria and germany
>>
>>130790869
sorry i don't speak islam, look up the wikipedia article in your language though
>>
>>130790811
didn't habibi get gunned down like a dog some years ago? or was he gutted
>>
>>130790926
no serbshit. you submitted to your masters. we kept the religion to avoid rapes
>>
Step 1:
Resolve Kosovo by splitting it between Serbia and Albania. Carry out some population trades so that the north is fully Serbian and the south is fully Albanian and be done with it.

Step 2:
Resolve FYROM. Polog and Southwestern to Albania, Vardar, Eastern, Southeastern and Pelagonia to Bulgaria, Skopje and Northeastern to Serbia. Trade remaining Albanians from Skopje and northern Kosovo with remaining Slavs from Albanian FYROM.

Step 4:
Revisit "Greater Serbia". Forget Yugoslavia. Just bring all Serbians into one Orthodox country.

Step 5:
Re-christianize Albania, either Bulgarize/Albanize or expel Turks.

Step 6:
Improve relations between Serbia, Bulgaria and Albania.

Step 7:
Stop calling the Peninsula "the Balkans". It's called Haemus.

Step 8:
Stop being salty and jealous of the Greeks.

Step 9:
Orthodox Union of Haemus

Step 10:
Profit
>>
>inflame Turkey against Albania
>turks go invade
>we all ally with the turks to give them free passage and not much else
>turks find out albaniggers are stronger than they thought and armed to the teeth
>turk army is stuck and stretched
>balkan union formed overnight, balkan armies and militia sent to Constantinople
>everyone bombs the turk and albanian armies
>Balkans is holy once more

I jizzed in my pants
>>
>>130790102
First it was a Soviet Navy. With our tech we were unable to keep it so there was need for outside tech
>>
File: FUG.jpg (20KB, 424x308px) Image search: [Google]
FUG.jpg
20KB, 424x308px
>>130791204
>tfw
>>
>>130791166
>Step 4:
>Revisit "Greater Serbia". Forget Yugoslavia. Just bring all Serbians into one Orthodox country.

This is easier done than you think. Look up Republika Srpska. They are already administratively divided and bordering Serbia.

>Step 666
>Muh christianity

Not necessary, give the christians a few more islands like that one monastery, where they will be independent christian theocracies for the tourists and faithful to visit, and keep the rest very secular.
>>
>>130790926
Don't worry it will happen to you too
>>
>>130791281
that doesn't answer why you accepted it to become a turkish base as well though
>>
File: 1488132369426.jpg (232KB, 1581x1711px) Image search: [Google]
1488132369426.jpg
232KB, 1581x1711px
>>130789667
Definitely a good idea.
>>
File: 1495798916403.jpg (56KB, 900x635px) Image search: [Google]
1495798916403.jpg
56KB, 900x635px
>>130789476
>>
File: militant byz.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
militant byz.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>130791166
here's a better idea.
Serbia annexes kosovo and raids albanis
we annex FYROM
form an alliance between greece and serbia
work with bulgarians, polacks, czech and hungarias to carry out pogroms against mudshits, this time for good
invade germany/france
finland annexes estonia and raids sweden
we give some stuff to putin so he will fuck off
probably do the same with trump or at least work with him
kill every german
kill every muslim
don't allow women and emasculated men in the government anymore
retake constantinople
make byzantium great again
>>
>>130790289
>Macedonia, a Christian country must be ruled by Muslims from Albania

you have to go back
>>
>>130791204
>>turks find out albaniggers are stronger than they thought and armed to the teeth

>80 million vs 3 million
Nice wet dreams
>>
>>130791100
0 honor man.
At least go to the church and shit on mahommed.
If you don't do that that means that your masters won forever.
>>
>>130790336
Albanians are whiggers. They are everywhere in Sweden and they all act like fucking niggers. Adopting nigger culture and calling Swedes "svennar" et cetera. Looking down on Swedes etc. Albanians are fucking disgusting. They should get massacred. Let the gypsies have their land or something, at least gypsies aren't whiggers, they are brown and can't be.
>>
>>130789476
I support it because Turkey hates it.
>>
>>130790289
americans cosplaying like anything other than the major kebab enablers that they are is so god damn cringey
>>
>>130791381
Because we don't have much a say in military matters. Our minister of Defense literally has no idea how to keep an army and goes shopping with army helicopters
>>
>>130791425
I was talking about Turkey but we can kick your ass too if you want.
>>
>>130791425
Macedonia is filled with Albanians, and they are breeding like niggers so it will be Albanian turf within a couple of decades, just like Kosovo is Albanian when it used to be Serbian.
>>
>>130791413
>We annex FYROM
>We
Excuse you?
>>
>>130791784
Didn't the serbians just leave because the mining industry died?
>>
>>130789476
Is this nigga trying to get in EU again?
Cause that's what this looks like.
>>
>>130791372
>secular
That's worked out great so far.
>>
>>130791413
>Kill all Germans

You shouldn't be so eager to do the Jew's will.
>>
>>130791825
Our mafia boss Boyko said he will support such an attempt, so that we are no longer the EU border to Arabistan. That way we won't take as much refugee garbage.
>>
here come the serb diaspora roaches
>>
>>130791590
>kebab enablers
>doesn't mention that Albania is the most trustworthy ally the US has ever had in its entire history (troops in Bosnia/Iraq/Afghanistan/Chad etc) even though they have minimal budgets

KYS star is, at least we don't have anarchists blowing up US embassies in daily basis like your shithole you call a country
>>
>>130791866
It objectively has, Bulgaria today is wealthier and more secure than it has ever been in its history.

>b-b-b-but its shit
Its less shit than usual.
>>
>>130791895
he knows turkey will never ever get into the EU so he is just saying that for good boy points so the turks dont send even more shitskins to our borders
>>
>>130791906
>we
uuhh, blerim?
>>
>>130791818
no, who told you that?
>>
>>130791951
I was talking about secularism in general, not Bulgaria in particular.
>>130791895
Seriously can someone assassinate this dude yet?
>>
>>130791789
bulgarians have lost our trust because of so much backstabbing, you either give us FYROM or you're alone

>>130791879
buddy i'd take jews over germans any day, and we 70% of greeks hates jews
krauts destroyed europe 3 times in 100 years
literally worse than muslims
>>
>>130791413
>work with bulgarians, polacks, czech and hungarias to carry out pogroms against mudshits, this time for good
No thanks. At least the southern Slavs were able to conquer the Haemus and build their own nation states. Why should we ally ourselves with low-tier do-nothings like Poland and Czechia, let alone the (((Huns))).

We should only work with Haemus. At best, we can also include Romania.

After growing strong politically, the Orthodox Union of Haemus will use its lobbies to change the European Union from the inside. Then we will make the Great European Army a reality and work on improving the Middle East by shooting Americans off of it. Americans stop stealing oil from the Middle East and create problems Europeans have to deal with. They stay in Muttland and stop causing the entire globe's problems and never paying consequences.
>>
>>130792021
Dunno, he said he will support Macedonia and Serbia entering too. Basically improving relationships with neighbors.
And apparently Bulgaria is the boss of the EU now for several months? I don't get how that scheme works.

>>130792096
A serbian studying in Sofia. He said there was a "white flight" like events, people didn't want to live there because no jobs, and because muslims, so they left over time, and albanians became majority not because they bred like rabbits, rather because serbians moved away from a dying ex-industrial center.
>>
>>130792106
>I was talking about secularism in general, not Bulgaria in particular.

Dude, all good governments have been secular for centuries.
Its when some larper like George Bush decides to go on a crusade, or some discount prophet declares a caliphate in Iraq, that things go to shit.
>>
>>130789818
Not too absurd
>>
>>130792180
>people didn't want to live there because no jobs, and because muslims, so they left over time
maybe, but that's factor didn't had major impact
expulsions and pogroms have more to add to it
>>
>>130792120
and 70% of greeks hate jews
fuck i can't type
>>
JUST
>>
>>130790811
>>turks have base in albania

They do? I mean the same way we're supposed to have a base in malta or you're refering to camp bondsteel?
>>
>>130791413
>Serbia annexes kosovo and raids albanis
AGREE
>we annex FYROM
Not our clay. Let Serbia and Bulgaria split it between them.
>form an alliance between greece and serbia
AGREE
>work with bulgarians, polacks, czech and hungarias to carry out pogroms against
Fuck Czechs and Polacks. Hungarians are considered.
>mudshits, this time for good
AGREE
>invade germany/france
Maybe just Germany
>finland annexes estonia and raids sweden
Fuck that. Finland and Baltics are Russian clay. As for Sweden, please refer to your previous idea on mudslimes.
>we give some stuff to putin so he will fuck off
You fuck off. Putin is the God Emperor.
>probably do the same with trump or at least work with him
Give Trump an ultimatum gas all the liberals and leftists over there or get ganged up by China and Russia.
>kill every german
AGREE
kill every muslim
AGREE
>don't allow women and emasculated men in the government anymore
Our women are just fine.
>retake constantinople
AGREE
>make byzantium great again
Great Orthodox Alliance ;_;
>>
>>130792120
>buddy i'd take jews over germans any day, and we 70% of greeks hates jews

Then you're taking british anti-german memes too seriously and have no real clue how much control the Jew's have over everything.
>>
>>130792435
Turkey gave money and engineers to rebuilt a port in Albania, and in exchange they are allowed to dock boats there. They never have. There are like 3 boats there at the moment, all dutch made albanian vessels.

This is the "turkish base". Its literally a concrete cock entering the sea where cranes lift metal boxes to put on ships.
>>
>>130792263
>larpers like George Bush
>George Bush

If you think that George Bush went on a crusade, you're not worth having a discussion with.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygTbwGrTELc

Been watching a lot of (((Bill Maher))) lately or something?
>>
>>130792120
>you either give us FYROM or you're alone
I wouldn't mind Pelagonia to be part of Greece, since that's the only part of historic Macedonia FYROM actually has. Problem is that there are no Greeks there. Not even that many Vlachs. It's just Slavs.

It would be much easier to incorporate North Epirus in Greece than Pelagonia, since at least there are actual Greeks there. Though in principle I'd love to have both regions back, as well as basically the entire Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, or at least the parts that had been traditionally Greek.
>>
>>130792648
>a saudi rebel working from afghanistan hires arabs to attack the usa
>better invade IRAQ
>the same iraq that you armed
>the same iraq that is actively fighting that group
>the same iraq that declared hostility to them after the attack
>the same iraq that has the least oil of any country in the area
>the same iraq that has loans and is actively paying you money

He was clearly a moron who wanted to finish what his dad started, and a larping crusader.
What he did was strategically, economically, diplomatically, and in all ways wrong.
Every general opposed it, big business opposed it, the media couldn't even sell it to the population properly.

Sometimes there is no shadow elite pulling the strings, its just one retard stumbling on them.
>>
Serbs and Albanians should come to a mutual agreement on their territories, this way they would both be independent from the Americans and the West jewish hand
>>
>>130792398
>debar given to fucking fyrom
JUST
>>
>>130792129
because they're our best allies against the EU atm
yeah i forgot about romania

completely abolishing the eu would be better
if you find a cure to a cancer you don't name it after the cancer, you just kill the virus

>>130792447
already gave reasons why we should take FYROM. we can rearrange that later, since it's not our clay anyway

czechs/polacks are needed against the EU. hungarias and maybe lithuanians as well

france is germany's closest ally, if you go after a king you go after the entire kingdom

fins are the least cucked and i don't trust russia at all. as for sweden yes, same with germany, just keep the women because they're not heinous beasts unlike merkelfags

if putin intervenes we can't do much. better keep him away for a while then form a deal/orthodox alliance

also women are shit in the government. incompetent and they glorify weakness just because they themselves are weak

>>130792520
i'd rather be controlled that fucking dead
>inb4 what's the difference
go back to your 56% nigger

>>130792761
actually true. I might reconsider, but I think that having control over FYROM at least for the beginning is good for our men's morale
>>
>>130792833
>What he did was strategically, economically, diplomatically, and in all ways wrong.

How is that in any way, shape or form related to:

>a larping crusader.

Are you just lumping the "muh stupid christcucks" meme with Bush in order to push an (((atheist))) narrative?

Having a solid religious foundation is essential for a country in order for it to function properly.
>>
>>130793123
>Having a solid religious foundation is essential for a country in order for it to function properly.

I just looked up and you are the guy who insisted that secular government has failed worldwide and we should be theocracies.
Sorry, didn't mean to respond to you, and I wont further.
>>
File: 22515817.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
22515817.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>130792435
yeah it's the vlore naval shipyard
a sub navy base they can use whenever they want by treaty
they have sent there navy squadrons periodically
>>
>>130793208
Said the moron who unironically called Bush a larping crusader, all because of one brain fart that he had once.

Be grateful for the You's, Mehmet.
>>
feels good that my cunt doesnt follow sandnigger religions like shitslam and shitstianity tbqh
>>
>>130793060
>completely abolishing the eu would be better
Nah, not really. It just needs to change from the inside. The EU is basically a necessary evil. Even though Europe is so diverse in culture, religion and language, we need to unify in some basic sectors, like the economy and military. No single European country can compete against America, but together we can.

It's NATO that should be abolished, since it's basically a military occupation of the entire West by America. They do whatever shit they want, and they never pay for it, because an entire ocean separates them from the places they fuck up. The Great European Army is a must.
>>
File: 1497364248747.jpg (25KB, 480x322px) Image search: [Google]
1497364248747.jpg
25KB, 480x322px
>>130789476
Albanians are really disgusting. Like the worst possible mix of turks, arabs, gypsies and yugos possible.
>>
>>130789621
kys alboroach
>>
>>130793599
hoholroach or serbroach detected
>>
File: 1497893857570.png (462KB, 1238x1092px) Image search: [Google]
1497893857570.png
462KB, 1238x1092px
>>130793497
M..my brother....
WE WILL TURN TOWARDS OUR ROOTS
>>
>>130793557
Which one of those are you?
>>
>>130792614
I think you just summerised every dock on the planet.
>>
File: vlora bari 1991.jpg (3MB, 4130x2743px) Image search: [Google]
vlora bari 1991.jpg
3MB, 4130x2743px
>>130793273
>vlore

REEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>130793599
>filth telling me what to do
>>
>>130793817
You will notice that my summery doesn't fit every military base on the planet, which is what said concrete cock was meant to be according to the greek poster.
>>
>>130789476
You might not know but Turkey has good relations with Macedonia also Turkey does not want the Turkish minority and military bases in Kosovo to be absorbed by Şiptars.
>>
>>130793817
don't respond to the obvious turk/islam apologist
>>
>>130793836
we got half a mil of those beautiful peaceful people, I feel you
>>
>>130792761
>parts that had been traditionally Greek.

Tradition of 400 BCE?
>>
>>130793836
It was the only well functioning port so the people from whole country who wanted to see outside world gathered there
>>
>>130789476
>>130789621
Isnt Albania like the most moderate muslim majority country?
>>
>>130793928
Its Saudi Arabia building mosques in Macedonia, not Turkey.
They are currently allies against Iran, but soon will be rivals.
>>
>>130789476
this guy needs to shut up, it only takes one nuclear to shit him and his shithole down forever
>>
>>130793928
we know fyroroaches love your cocks despite blaming us for it
>>
>>130793553
don't need the EU if we annex germany france and a couple of other countries

>>130793748
do has clocke
>>
wtf I love Erdogan now
>>
>>130793836
>>130794038
>greek and italy got a million street beggars when the ussr collapsed
>we got a few tens of thousands of armenians
>many of them ended up medal winning athletes, journalists, entrepreneurs

Everything went better than expected.
>>
>>130794142

>Moderate

Is that what not giving a shit about anything and just farming until you die is called now?

Guys, I'M Albanian. This is getting a bit old.

We legit told them to fuck off up until the Ottomans said we can keep our weapons if we converted to Islam.

No one in the Balkans give a fuck about religion in general. Get over yourself.
>>
File: 1494407489133.png (296KB, 360x448px) Image search: [Google]
1494407489133.png
296KB, 360x448px
>>130794210
>egypt calling anywhere a shithole

you should loosen up the saudi/neocon cock from your ass Egypt. You used to fight against those Wahhabis during 1800s.
>>
>>130794369
fuck off alboroach
>>
>>130794369
>Is that what not giving a shit about anything and just farming until you die is called now?
No its just not falling for shariah law.
Malayasia and Indonesia are dipping into more radical ideologies
>>
>>130794369

>No one in the balkans gives a shit about religion

>What are the Yugoslav wars
>>
>>130794461
That was mostly nationalism, it just coincided with religion.
>>
>>130794428
arab scum
>>
>>130793060
>czechs/polacks are needed against the EU. hungarias and maybe lithuanians as well
Catholic Slavs are Pro-EU because they hate Russia. They hate all Orthodox Christians actually, us included - because Russians are Orthodox. We should hate them back and exterminate them.
Everybody who is against our Orthodox brothers, should perish.
>france is germany's closest ally, if you go after a king you go after the entire kingdom
No, there is actually a hidden animosity and fight for dominance between France and Germany. Germany is winning.
These two are bitter enemies and have been fighting a subtle diplomatic war for the longest time now.
Did you know that part why Schauble is such an asshole to Greece, is so he won't have to be soft to France later? That crippled nazi fuck aspires to push France into IMF imposed austerity.
France is no friend of ours but Germany is the greater menace. An alliance of convenience with France could work.
>if putin intervenes we can't do much. better keep him away for a while then form a deal/orthodox alliance
Greece to Greeks and all but Russian clay to Russians. Let Putin have his.
>also women are shit in the government. incompetent and they glorify weakness just because they themselves are weak
Western women! American women, british women, kike women, nordic and germanic women! Our women are not like them, unless they're leftists with the only exception being Zoe.
>>
>>130794379

b, but I thought that Erdogan is the biggest wahhabi cocksucker, islamists are in prisons now here
>>
>>130791472
>what is guerilla warfare

You could hold them for ages, drag it out

We don't care if you survive either way
>>
>>130794059
400 BCE to late 1800's pretty much

Greek presence in Thrace was basically coastal. The whole coast was Greek, and had always been, but geographic continuity required in modern nation states doesn't allow to just claim coasts.
>>
>>130791166

>Expel turks

>Christianize

We're good not having Turks and not giving a fuck about religion, thanks
>>
>>130794653
Forgot pic
>>
>>130794629
they have nukes
balkans dont
retard
>>
ITT: Greeks and Serbs talk of alliances whilst secretly plotting to massacre everyone after finally destroying Albania

Greece, you are fucking broke. No one takes you seriously, you aren't even White.

Serbia, you are violent murderous fucking insane people. Please get a grip.

Rest of Balkans, please stop being such fucking faggots. The dickhead Albanians you see in your countries are there because we kicked them the fuck out in the first place. Kick them out somewhere else, idiots.

America, help us turn the Balkans into Great Albania already. These people are mountain bandits and village idiots, it should all belong to Albania.
>>
>>130795055
you have to go back
>>
>>130794803
The turks have nukes?
>>
>>130795055
I don't care to be honest.
There won't be a greater Albania, Greece or Serbia. Maybe, and this is a big maybe, Macedonia and Kosovo might get separated and Albanian parts given to us, but rather than that, nothing will happen
>>
File: 123123123.jpg (41KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
123123123.jpg
41KB, 489x488px
>>130795055
>t shitskin roach

Tell me where you are so i can come and unload my AR to your pathetic mudskin body
>>
>>130794803
>>130795240
Whats life like in Albania?
>>
>>130794557
>pro eu
>systematically tell eu to fuck off
yea rite m8

yeah an alliance would work but only after we wipe out all the niggers and mudshits infesting france. which would require the annexation of france

that's why i said give something to putin earlier

one woman in the government is one too many. more will always follow. cut the problem by the root.
>>
>>130795177

>14 posts by this ID
>All hysterical ramblings

You come off like a nutty woman. Get a grip on yourself. Your country is in shambles, you aren't even seen as Balkan. What makes you think you or your country can actually dictate what any other country does? You are, and always will be at the bottom. Right next to Romania.
>>
>>130795334
you have to go back blerim
>>
File: 1433603867916.png (88KB, 1310x560px) Image search: [Google]
1433603867916.png
88KB, 1310x560px
>>130795055
>
>>
>>130795278

NYC, wanna meet up and have a good old fashioned 1 on 1? Or are you too fat to do anything else but eat donuts and cock your shotgun as your sister-wife?
>>
>>130795055
>Greeks and Serbs talk of alliances whilst secretly plotting to massacre everyone after finally destroying Albania
oy vey shut it down
>>
>>130795190
>>130794803

No you fucking mudslim cuck.

It's NATO's nukes.They were in Greece and now they are in Turkey.

And they will be removed again very soon because US and others are removing the base to Greece
>>
>>130795190
good military knowledge you have

>>130795278
t. insecure shitskin greek hiding behind new flags
>>
>>130795456
can you brief me on the base thingy
what are the burgers doing exactly
>>
>>130795443
>good old fashioned 1 on 1

t.nigger gunless filth

I will fill your guts with led you nigger shitskin
>>
>>130795386
you forgot to attach lgbt flag
>>
>>130795447

Like the rest of us don't know.

The worst part is that Bulgarians are always so fucking gullible. Like a little brother looking for acceptance.

They need to realize that if given the chance Serbians will annihilate every other Balkan country and not even think twice.

Greeks on the other hand are fine. You guys can't do anything but grow facial hair and beat your wives.
>>
>>130795575

Make sure your hands aren't covered in hamburger grease or it might slip out of your hand, coward pork-American.
>>
>>130794142
No, that's Kazakhstan
>>
>>130795461
The fuck is your problem, shitskin, I was genuinely asking because you said 80 million vs 3, which means you mean the turks only, not NATO.

Retard.
>>
>>130795461
I am not Greek you pathetic roach sperm

>>130795560
Germans already are evacuating the base next month.US will remove the troops and nukes too.They consider to upgrade the base in Souda,Crete to NATO's mainbase and command center
>>
>>130795597
>They need to realize that if given the chance Serbians will annihilate every other Balkan country and not even think twice.
OY VEY SERBIA KEEPIN' US DOWN
>>
File: iceraids.jpg (31KB, 620x315px) Image search: [Google]
iceraids.jpg
31KB, 620x315px
>>130795649
Sup roach rat?

Can't own a gun because u are here illegally??

hahahahahah..Enjoy your deportation
>>
>>130795847
Don't listen to that shit, we'll just backstab each other without his input thanks
>>
btw why albanians betrayed their european home and skanderberg and went to islam (majority) ?
>>
File: Dismantled.jpg (350KB, 1088x635px) Image search: [Google]
Dismantled.jpg
350KB, 1088x635px
>>130789476
>>
>>130796044
To pay less taxes to the Turk
>>
>>130796044
Why did poles betray their European home and slavic forefathers and joined Catholicism(ME religion)
>>
>>130789476
Everything in the Balkans is fucking shit, if I could press a button to remove all Balkan shitters I would and it would improve the human condition.
Just go get conquered by the Austrians and Italians that would fix your shitty petty squabbles over which turk shit skin lives where
>>
>>130795771
dont post then if you dont know shit about military retard

>>130795774
show your flag then roach
>>
File: 1495565828165.jpg (56KB, 606x592px) Image search: [Google]
1495565828165.jpg
56KB, 606x592px
>>130796173
This is my flag you shitskin coon

I am not a yankee.I am from Dixie
Now btfo you filthy turk
>>
>>130796044
>>130790544
>>130790912
>>
>>130789476
Wtf is his problem?
>>
>>130796282
greek shitskin
>>
>>130791818
The Serbians left because the albos were having 10-15 kids a pop and within a couple generations they were entirely outnumbered in their own home land. Nobody wants to be a minority speaking a different language and preying to a different religion than most of the people around them.
They sold their shit and moved to Belgrade
>>
>>130796428
t shitskin from irrelevant 3rd wolrd shithole
>>
>>130796159
whole of Europe was already christian in 966

later, christianity was the basis for the fight against asians aka tatars, turks in crimea etc
>>
File: south slav empire.jpg (460KB, 1227x1234px) Image search: [Google]
south slav empire.jpg
460KB, 1227x1234px
>>130789476
should bulgaria control all of south east europe?
>its like how otto von bismark united all germans but with south slavs
they seem to have had the most influence to the region
>>
File: aged_roaches_copulating.webm (596KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
aged_roaches_copulating.webm
596KB, 360x640px
>>130794379
Shut the fuck up cockroach
>>
>>130796449
kosovo fertility rate is 2.1
its not their fault you are sterile
>>
>>130796601
Yeah or just take north greece and the albanian coast
>>
>>130789476
all countries mentioned in that article are equally irrelevant shitholes
>>
File: 1490479298305.jpg (124KB, 882x731px) Image search: [Google]
1490479298305.jpg
124KB, 882x731px
>>130790544
>we converted to avoid the taxes and rapes

Ottoman empire no longer exists you can go back to christianity :3
>>
>>130796633
>kosovo
you misspelled serbia
>>
>>130796671
secularity is better
>>
>>130789476
Just a bait , that's exactly what he wants
>>
File: Religione_in_Albania.png (50KB, 712x534px) Image search: [Google]
Religione_in_Albania.png
50KB, 712x534px
>>130796671
Actually I would much rather have people turn towards our roots, not more (((Abrahamic religions)))

PIC related 2015 estimate
>>
>>130796657
not taking anything but unifying all of south slavs to one empire with many regions
>>
>>130796633
Is it?
I know for a fact it was around 6+ during the time of Yugoslavia. It was known all over southern europe what albanians were doing in Kosovo. My uncle unironically wants to take a gun down there and kill every shiptar he sees once he is over 65 years old and has nothing to live for anymore
>>
Albania is a much more secular/bastardized form of Islam thanks to isolation and commies, probably only decent thing they dealt with was Islam.
Wish we'd get on and just let Croatia/Serbia split Bosnia and let Serbs absorb Kosovo back. That'd absolve a lot of the bullshit really quick.
>>
>>130796663
russia isnt irrelevant but is still a shithole unless you live in moskva or sankt petersburg
>>
>>130796940
serbshits are isis tier trash whats new
>>
>>130797091
I dunno I've seen photos from Ural mountains, maybe it is not wealthy or developed but it really looks amazing. I live in Houston though so all I see is pavement and niggers..
>>
>>130796896
as you wish

christian/secular albanians are european for me but muslims are traitors
>>
>>130796940
No wonder even Montenegro and no one else wants to share a land with you
>>
>>130797158
>alboroach calling names anyone
oh im laffin
>>
>>130796044
ottomans wanted them to convert cause they were the empires border albanians didnt mind cause they recieved important positions and less taxes
>>
>>130791166
here's a great greater idea
just kill all the turks
nobody will ever miss them
>>
>>130797281
Muslim and Christians do the same things, both celebrate Yule(Christians think is the day Christ was born, but he was born in Summer), Easter( another pagan celebration Christianised), "" Imam Ali day"""( actually a Zoroastrian spring celebration), and our own paganic celebrations like Summers day, Flowers day, Solstices etc.
>>
>>130797440
>shitskin arab nosing in and defending his homo partner
>>
>>130791383
you wanna snatch that trans and vojvo, huh?
>>
>>130797533
bye greece
>>
File: 1497143045752.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
1497143045752.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>130789476
***rubs antennae intensely^^^
>>
>>130791551
Is that the politically correct term for muslim refugees there?

My country went through a phase where they were called Finns
>>
>>130797612
stay mad inbred alboroach
>>
I married a girl from Kosovo.
None of you will ever know the pleasure of an albanian wife cooking pasul and burek all day long while muttering her hatred of turks.

Stick with your coal burning "white" women
>>
>>130797533
checked
a nice idea. kill all muslims in general
>>
File: Erdogan Meme 2.jpg (86KB, 677x500px) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan Meme 2.jpg
86KB, 677x500px
>>130789476
>>
I heard that Albania deserves a nuclear holocaust, but this might be a rumor.
>>
>>130798808
silly roo, balkan women are the biggest passive whores on this planet

except if she's from some village and has kept conservative values for real, else it's just a charade those woman like to show you in order to keep you in place
>>
File: 1495729854427.jpg (70KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1495729854427.jpg
70KB, 630x630px
>>130791413

i'm ok with this
>>
>>130799226
That makes me think.
>>
File: ΕΕΦ.jpg (37KB, 280x355px) Image search: [Google]
ΕΕΦ.jpg
37KB, 280x355px
>>130799464
;)
>>
>>130799226
>>130799636
Lots of shqip ive met have been complete whores that get wet over whoever has the nicest bmw and think vegeta is the staple of life

Some of them are traditional goddesses
>>
>>130798905
well what do you think, do they?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M2rTafbQepg
>>
>>130797158
don't mix us with ISIS you gypsie or will behead you and put your head on a cross and parade your head down the streat.
>>
>>130800083
>Some of them are traditional goddesses
you mean, some (read: most) of them know how to hide it well :^)
>>
>>130800134
That is a really, really weird video, tb'h Serbia. I...hmm
>>
>>130798244
wat?
>>
>>130796601

There aren't any slavophone speakers in Greece anymore, they were either kicked out during civil war or forcefully integrated.

Also the problem with your map is including Romania and Moldavia which aren't really slavs.

Only great power that has consistently pushed for pan-slavism throughout the centuries has been Russia. But both Russia and Serbia got btfo during the Kosovo war with the American Kuweit tactics, by splintering nations.
>>
>>130800771
We still have some Arvanites
>>
>>130789476
>unacceptable to Turkey
It's a shame it's nothing of their business. Erdogan can go fuck himself.
>>
>>130796601
We used to, a long time ago. Prior to World War 2 we were THE major power in the region and could easily have been the unifying force.

Nowadays I'd argue we're about on par with even Croats. Greeks are more ahead.

If anything, it should be Greeks who would be the unifying force. They're less slav in the sense that they're less likely to murder each other in an orgy of pre-emptive backstabbing.

That said, Slav unity should NEVER be an empire or a kingdom unless it can be carved out by force/wealth and kept that way for hundreds of years (i.e. how all our nations were made). In the modern context it should be a loose alliance with some iron rules - defensive pact, military pact, trade, freedom of movement, etc.
>>
>>130800134
Kek
>>
>>130801309
>If anything, it should be Greeks who would be the unifying force. They're less slav in the sense that they're less likely to murder each other in an orgy of pre-emptive backstabbing.
kek

I think that countries that are new/without heritage should be integrated (not annexed) to other countries. It's easier to strike deals with 5 niggers than with 15.
>>
>>130801744
We all think that, but we all know it's never going to happen.
>>
>>130802179
We never thought WW2 or WTC would happen as well. Or Nice. Or (...)
you get my point nigger
>>
>>130794059
BCE? it's BC.. don't take christ out?
>>
>>130802615
What a random thing to get triggered about.
>>
>>130802588
Well yeh, but we're slavs, we're naturally inclined to divide ourselves as much as possible. Only way it's ever been overcome is through force or wealth. A lot of either. And western empires have made sure we have none of the two at all any more.
>>
>>130802847
Western empires are falling apart
have faith brother
just don't backstab us again :^)
>>
>>130802922
Who backstabbed who now?
>>
>>130802847
GDP PPP, 2015 data, Russia and Ukraine are worse now.

1. Czech Republic - $32,622
2. Slovenia - $32,027
3. Slovakia - $29,209
4. Poland - $27,654
5. Russia - $25,185
6. Croatia - $23,171
7. Bulgaria - $19,839
8. Belarus - $17,440
9. Montenegro - $16,654
10. Serbia - $14,938
11. R.Macedonia - $14,631
12. Bosnia&H. - $11,647
13. Ukraine - $8,230

We are middle of the pack, we will see no difference in standard of living by "uniting" with the other slavs.
It should be Russia pushing it, or Belarus or Ukraine or whatever, why you?
>>
Dragging this thread like a dead fish after it fell to the bait
>>
I fucken love how albania triggers everyone in the region, they remind me of us
>>
File: 1470263762408.jpg (45KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
1470263762408.jpg
45KB, 333x333px
>>130802816
I mean i like reading these threads it's fantastic like a fantasy world of goblins muslims wizards orthodox swords larping from meidevil times.. but in reality none of you dirt bombs matter as I eat my pizza slice in NYC..maybe if they have a Groupon I'll see your bombed out gypsy shit holes in 2020AD... keep christ in it.. but really I love these threads it's fascinating
>>
>>130791551
True, but I bet you are an immigrant shitstain yourself, because no Swede would have contact with albanian nigs
>>
>>130803275
>year 1336 since the recognition of the bulgarian state
>getting triggered by measuring time without praising the lord
>>
>>130803631
Literally the only country that uses a non existant measuring unit. Pay no heed to the amerifatties.
>>
>>130803951
Their colonial overlords in the UK use the size of the king's foot, the distance between his nose and his stretched finger and the length of his step to measure things too.
Thread posts: 233
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.