[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I dont even know what to say lmao, like, what the fuck did Jewtube

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: YouTuBTFO.png (15KB, 901x162px) Image search: [Google]
YouTuBTFO.png
15KB, 901x162px
I dont even know what to say lmao, like, what the fuck did Jewtube Expect?

did they think that showing women and children Refugibsmedats would make us feel bad for them?
>>
>>130787897
I am sometimes surprised how redpilled the normies sometimes are.
>>
File: PAoRH6d.gif (1MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
PAoRH6d.gif
1MB, 200x200px
>>130788166

the fire rises
>>
>>130788166
I'm really not. ~15 years ago it was completely normal over here to make jokes about blacks, Turks, Hitler and whatever else you can think of.
People didn't just suddenly change their whole personality, they only hid the truth because it became socially unacceptable.
>>
Good to know the majority isn't falling for this bullshit.

Just take a lot at the mediterranean boats to realize it's all a farse.
>>
>>130788166
My Grandmother who is a Catholic liberal and loves gays and shit was like "I heard a bunch of muslims died in the Building Fire in London. Good for them".

My 63 year old grandmother is Redpilled and she's a normie.
>>
>>130788434
>hid the truth because it became socially unacceptable

That's the first step to cuck-diverse society
>>
File: 1475942327853.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1475942327853.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>130787897
The dislikes give me hope for the future
>>
>>130787897
>>130788166
>>130788313
>>130788434

>raiding a YouTube comment section to create your own echo chamber just to feel good about yourselves that you disliked a video you don't agree with

yeah, real mature guys.
>>
>>130788651
it is, but that's how humans work. they adopt to whatever the majority does, or at least they pretend to.

on the plus side, it means that everything they say with regard to that is completely empty and they have no conviction. means it can flip back just as fast again if it suddenly becomes socially acceptable again.
>>
>>130788699
t.cuck
>>
>>130788762
>they adopt to whatever the majority does, or at least they pretend to.
should have worded that differently. in this case it wasn't about what the majority did, but what the media pretended the majority did.
>>
>>130787897
Actualy yes. They realy think normies are stupid enough to fall for rap girl, man-women black soccer player and kite contructer.

They are not going to release video to crash like that.

Maybe if goyim see some refugee kids, they will love them like we do. They sending spam bots, delete comments and dislikes. Still they did great job for anti-refugee movement. Also good timing.
>>
>>130788577
I feel so sorry for little Lampedusa.
How do the locals there cope?
>>
>>130787897
It was such a comfy raid yesterday
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.