[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws? why should

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 360
Thread images: 22

File: soviet_eu_homework.png (149KB, 675x548px) Image search: [Google]
soviet_eu_homework.png
149KB, 675x548px
why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws? why should they care about the incline of road tunnels and angle of bananas? i wouldnt even be against the EU if it wasnt for them wanting to control every single aspect of its member countries
>>
Regulations on how straight cucumbers must be is a common joke, too. It's ridiculous.
>>
>>130785159
I think it's not that bad really desu. We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home, and so far, it has been great in increasing fire safety.

It's just that they allow least democracy where it matters the most, such as in refugee quote questions and securing outer borders of EU.
>>
>>130785159
It's beacause of lobbying. A big company doesen't have issues following their legislation, whereas small companies are drive out of buisness.
>>
>>130785159
Still better than America m'y good lan
>>
>>130785594
>drive
I meant driven
>>
File: Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926.jpg (121KB, 411x650px) Image search: [Google]
Coudenhove-Kalergi_1926.jpg
121KB, 411x650px
>>130785159
Because they want to control them easily and turn Europe into one single state, and the refugee crisis is the perefect thing for them since they want them to mix with the Europeans and destroy their identities by creating a mongrel race with no identity. Look up the Kalergi plan

>>130785474
>We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home,
this must be an Estonia only thing because most household homes here don't have that sort of stuff
>>
>>130785474
You don't need the EU to give you those laws. The Estonian government can do that for you.
>>
File: EUROPA.jpg (66KB, 809x571px) Image search: [Google]
EUROPA.jpg
66KB, 809x571px
>angle of bananas

You realize that literally the farmers themselves pushed for this law you cocksucking tranny boy?

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/en/media/euromyths/bendybananas.html

>Class 1 bananas can have "slight defects of shape" and Class 2 bananas full-on "defects of shape".

>Bananas are classified by quality and size so they can be traded internationally. Quality standards are also needed so that people know what they are buying and that the produce meets their expectations.
>>
>>130785594
This and only this. Some company produces bananas of the "right shape", so it lobbied the regulation to fuck over other producers. EU is as fucking corrupt as the countries they claim to be "barbaric and full of corruption". Difference is, the bribery of politicians is legalized in the form of lobbying.
>>
>>130785875
Russia and the US literally do the same you idiot.
>>
>>130785987
That's exactly what I said, eurocuck.
>>
>>130786018
How does it feel to live under a dictatorship?
>>
>>130785822
Estonian government is riddled with ex-commies who are interested in maintaining their place in the parliament, they lack motivation or incentive to pursue these neat little safety regulations and such that German autism is motivated to come up with.

>>130785799
Interesting, didn't know that. Maybe it was an optional directive?
>>
>>130785159
because otherwise EU will run out of other people's money
>>
>>130785159
>why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws?
Because when you give government power, it won't stop. Ever.
>>
They guarantee the quality of a product so we don't turn into some US-tier shithole where all food is artificial.

Also the banana thing is a very persistant myth.
>>
>>130786509
Really? Come on, in america they have hard lobbying to push their shit food on the US market. What prevents it from happening here, they were already talking about the TTIP, and the EU is negotiationg for it.
>>
>>130785159
>EU doesn't want Europe to have shithole countries
>Gets criticized for trying to establish standards that accomplish it

Nice meme. The EU was founded on the principle of keeping the culture and uniqueness of each country and area and to make EUropeans grow together, it is a Nation-Centric Voting and Law making system, most people simply vote shit into their Governments and European Parlament and then they are suprised when it doesn't fit their agenda.Blame your own countries not the institutions and vote accordingly.
>>
>>130786902

Good God, why are germans so fucking retarded?
>>
>>130786902
You rellay think that it's in our best interest? Maybe for you in Germany, but many small buisness are haveing and had a hard time catching up with all the EU laws. Just look at all the lobbying that's going on in Brussel.
>>
>>130786902
>The EU was founded on the principle of keeping the culture and uniqueness of each country
EU is an attempt to mix everything in a convoluted mess. With Africans and Muslims thrown in.
>>
>>130785159
>the EU is like the USSR

Pleb tier false equivalency. Might as well say the USSR is like the USA.
>>
>>130785159

Because people love to solve problems.

They REALLY love to solve problems without having to do any work on their own.
>>
>angle of bananas

because that is what a free trade agreement is all about. lowering trade barriers.
>>
>>130786902
The Hans is correct.
/pol/ BTFO again
>>
>>130787392

The USA is like the USSR
>>
>>130787516
Do you have problems with the angle of banans? They don't fit neatly in you ass? The EU has already a free market, these regulations are just pushed by economic interests.
>>
File: Pepe mad.jpg (46KB, 671x665px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe mad.jpg
46KB, 671x665px
>angle of bananas
They are pushing their pro gay shit in everything
>>
>>130787160
EU laws are not mandatory, only contracts are. Countries that struggle with the EU system like Greece should maybe start to become more efficient and shouldn't have joined in the first place due to their shitty economy and corruption.

Joining the EU was cool back then and it was the country equivalent of gibsmedats, but many countries simply didn't change and adapted to the system so now Germany is a pilgrimage goal for workers making Eastern European countries poor.

I've been to those countries, most of them can't even keep litter off the roadside and have people burning trashpiles everywhere, this is not the EUs fault, this is a direct consequence of the populations of those countries not wanting to better things.

>>130787354
Again, those are not the founding Principles. Your governments sold out to Multiculturalism, not the EU. The EU institutions only did what most people wanted, it is not the EUs fault being left was cool for decades.
>>
>>130786902
>Blame your own countries not the institutions and vote accordingly.
Of the seven major institutions of the EU, only the parliament is directly voted into office.
>>
>>130787828
>Your governments sold out to Multiculturalism, not the EU.
The EU is the biggest pusher for multicultishit
>>
>>130787708
But it doesen't look to me that it's really working, have you taken you refugees Estonia?
>>
File: addtext_com_MDAxMzI4MzMwNzQx.jpg (29KB, 547x402px) Image search: [Google]
addtext_com_MDAxMzI4MzMwNzQx.jpg
29KB, 547x402px
parasite looting like all politics

llower government spending
>>
>>130785474
>We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home, and so far, it has been great in increasing fire safety.
This is slave mentality. If you think this is reasonable regulation (which I agree with) then you should have your own government enforcing it. You don't need the EU for that.
Your own government is closer the the people and the country and it knowns better what's good than some faggots in Brussels that only care about the well-being of shitskins.
>>
>>130785159
>>130785421
Your country probably already had banana regulations. It's just now they are superseded by EU rules.

>inb4 some dumb smartass
Norwegians are cucks that adopt all EU laws.
>>
>>130787828
In addition, the only Mandatory Laws the EU has come down to 50 regulational contracts which mostly deal with environment and Foreign policy. The goverments of the respective country abandoned small businesses and fucked over their people.

>>130787835
That is incorrect, since the European Council, the highest Instance, is compromised of the elected leaders of the countries, which are a direct result of democratic votes based on NATIONAL voting rules.
>>
>>130785159
Because you are cucked. The cuck always loves the feeling of humiliation and lack of control.
>>
>>130786121
Quality of life under Putnik has increased exponentially for most Russians
>>
>>130787516

ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT THE ANGLE OF BANANAS IS IMPORTANT.
>>
>>130785868
Grow a lot of bananas in Europe do you?
Where? And more importantly who the fuck is going to import bananas from Europe?
>>
>>130788193
Depends of what are you going to use them for.
>>
>>130787828
The issue is that the EU is missing the whole point, we are still US bitches regarding foregin policy.
>>
>>130788453
I agree with that. Another founding principle is that the EU should never bow down to any third party or Alliance, be it Russia or the US.

Sadly the Cold war still lies deep in the founding history and it will take a few more decades of strenghtening the continent before we can be truely independent from foreign politics.

Things like TTIP were one of the most threatening plans to destroy the European integrity, and even if I to some level Despise trump, the fact that he prevented it makes me happy.
>>
>>130786121
You tell me. You are living in dystopy where you are so brainwashed you actually believe we have one.
>>
>>130785159

You europhobes are such a bunch of entitled twats.

Honestly, you can find content here and elsewhere showing just how fucked up a lot of countries are. Lax H&S laws and a lack of regulation in Asia, Africa and South America kill a fuckton of people, in ways we never experience in the West.

This is because we ensure that Eastern Europeans can't put lead in their paint and sell it to Brits, or assemble machinery that goes wrong and murders people.

Every day you see rekt threads showing just how fucked other nations are thanks to government not giving a shit and expecting retards to not do retarded things. And then you complain about the EU 'overregulating'.
>>
>>130785474
>We are required by law to install a smoke detector in every home, and so far, it has been great in increasing fire safety.

>he didn't have fire safety laws until the EU
Haha, Eastern Europe
>>
File: 00000065-001.png (16KB, 291x300px) Image search: [Google]
00000065-001.png
16KB, 291x300px
>>130788296

WHAT ARE BANANAS USUALLY USED FOR, AND WHY WOULD THE ANGLE MAKE A DIFFERENCE?
>>
>>130786902
Fuck EU too.
>>
>>130788822

I HAVE YET TO SEE A REKT THREAD WITH SOMEONE GETTING KILLED BY A BANANA WITH UNREGULATED CURVE ANGLE.
>>
>>130785474
>I think it's not that bad really desu

Fine until they start dictating policy on abortion, transsexuals and property rights, environmentalism, education, social policy like child care, adoption, surrogate pregnancy, immigration, family law etc

See Brussels 2 it is an abomination
>>
>>130789057
>implying countries follow any of that
>>
>>130788846
houses here arent made out of plywood and tinder
>>
>>130788753
There is no stregntening happening right know, have you seen birth rates across Europe?
We are becomeing the mouthpice of globalism since Trump has been elected. Europe doesn't have enough coheision to accomplish anithing and german autism is just making it break apart.
>>
>>130788867
>Usually
Are you against minorities?
I didn't expected such bigotry on /pol/ of all places.
>>
>EU fined Poland in 2015 for 800 million euro, because polish eggs were 1,2 mm too wide
>EU forced Poland to close 2 sugar factories, because "Poland was producing too much sugar for import that was agreed too"

HOW IS THIS BENEFICIAL, OR HOW DOES THIS "SAVE LIVES OF OUR FELLOW BRITONS"????

FOR FUCKS SAKE!!!

Now imagine a similar situation, what would your reaction be?

>Russia fines Japan for 200 million dollars, because Japanese eggs are too wide
>WTF RUSSIA ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED

>Russia forces other country to close their sugar factories, because they produce too much sugar and would compete with russian sugar
>WTF RUSSIA ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME
>>
>>130789201
Houses here are affordable enough for Millennials to buy.
>>
>>130789326
>buy
you mean get slave debt for, until it collapses shortly before you die
>>
>>130785159
>member countries
You don't live in a country anymore. You live in a state. The EU is a confederacy. The individual states still have a fair bit of power. The goal is to lessen and lessen the states power to become a republic. When you guys finally wake up and want to leave, the only way to do so is civil war. Because the Republic of Europe won't let you leave.
>>
>>130789419
Keep going with the Rental Jew, my Eurofriend
>>
>>130785159
It is a common feature of industrial-liberal-capitalist society, streamlining and standardization.
>>
>>130789120
>>implying countries follow any of that

Ireland was forced to spend 20million changing the gender on Birth certs for transsexuals at the hight of the economic downturn in 2009 via an EU court ruling while schools for disabled children were being defunded in budget cuts. This was largesly driven by a leftist Swedish mep who also wants abortion introduced in Ireland.

As an example of the EU in action here is their 'consulation' with the public on the next round of EU family law legislation.

As no one knew they were looking for feedback from the pubic only one submission was made.

http://ec.europa.eu/justice/newsroom/civil/opinion/140415_en.htm

The EU is composed of a shower of bastards that want to rule as tyrants
>>
>>130789120
This.
>>130789057
All social policies are only guidelines and no Nation faces repercussions for not following them besides some salt in the parlamant and politics. Your government and your people will decide if those values are adopted.

>>130789212
Thats a direct result from EU population and their voting habits. In the future there might be a social shift with different regulations and suddenly everybody on the right will love it because it sets guidelines according to their agenda.

Being super multicultural is still too hip and cool and hence this zeitgeist is being reflected in the EU organs. It is not an inherit problem of the EU nor its initial idea.
>>
Many EU regulations are actually very good. For example the whole cell phone/roaming regulations improved it for all population instead of letting companies exploit people.

And it was only possible because it was on above-nation level - applying to all EU mebers.

its true however, that EU is primarily a lobbyst trade organization, Economic Union was so before the EU even. A huge amount of lows is there exclusively to secure or enlarge the benefits of some countries industries - applies to agrigulture, mining, machine building whatever.

Its not beneficial for all, so to calm down others who suffer from it EU essentially pays countries off -so that Farmers would not produce certain crops, so that specific industry would not develop in certain country, so that they`d buy oil/resources whatever from certain countries.
>>
>>130788944

It took me 5 seconds to google the bendy banana myth. But keep on being retarded you cringey keklord.

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/unitedkingdom/en/media/euromyths/bendybananas.html
>>
>>130789438
It's a finer tactic then that, they are keeping the EU week enough to be USA's bitch, but strong enough to screw over any nation that doesen't comply to the globalists agenda.
>>
>>130785159
>why does the EU insist on having so many fucking laws? why should they care about the incline of road tunnels and angle of bananas?

German autism is probably responsible for this.
>>
>>130789574
>All social policies are only guidelines and no Nation faces repercussions for not following them besides some salt in the parlamant and politics. Your government and your people will decide if those values are adopted.

Untrue. Nations face sanctions if they do not comply with EU court rulings.

You are outright lying.
>>
>>130789505
You're just renting from the bank, buddy.
>>
Keep on shilling. I was once pro EU as I had it rammed down my nech in geography classes as being a great good thing. As an adult the EUs laws have acted as the single most destructive force in my life.

I now view the EU as a franco-german empire that like the British empire must be destroyed and ground into dust.
>>
>>130789799

> As an adult the EUs laws have acted as the single most destructive force in my life.

How?
>>
>>130789640

You suck at google.

>Commission Regulation (EC) No. 2257/94 of 16 September 1994 laying down quality standards for bananas, sometimes referred to in the media as the bendy banana law, is a European Union regulation specifying classification standards for bananas, which took effect on 1 January 1995.[1] It was replaced by Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1333/2011 of 19 December 2011 laying down marketing standards for bananas, rules on the verification of compliance with those marketing standards and requirements for notifications in the banana sector with effect as of 9 January 2012.[2]

> The minimum size (with tolerances and exceptions) is a length of 14 cm and a thickness (grade) of 2.7 cm. It specifies minimum standards for specific quality classifications of bananas (Extra, Class I, Class II).[1] Only Extra class bananas have to comply fully with the shape specifications.
>>
>>130789574
You are missing the liks that Brussel politicians have with special interest, lobbying in Brussel is bad, and I mean USA levels of bad. It's not an institution of the people and for the people.
>>
>>130789860
>> As an adult the EUs laws have acted as the single most destructive force in my life.How?

Not self doxing. Dragged into legal process in another state. Denied even a translator. Not a criminal. tens of thousands in legal fees to find a solicitor in another state I could even communicate with. denied an appeal by another states prosecutor because as he said to me 'there is nothing you can do. I am God here'
>>
>>130789571
>The EU is composed of a shower of bastards that want to rule as tyrants
We elect those MPs, you know that, right? The parties we vote for.
>>
>>130789799
>Ireland
>Literally the land of Christian Sharia
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysiotomy#Ireland
>Joins European Union
>Becomes tax haven
>Attracts high-end international business
>Relevant for the first time in history

You are nothing without the EU
>>
>>130789640

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ps6e_toM26I

here, more of EU retardeness, you nigger.
>>
>>130785159
Standardization is important for industrial progress.

faste production, faster transfer.

If not for the EU you would get stuck in some tunnels or not even be able to drive them up.
>>
>>130790075
>>The EU is composed of a shower of bastards that want to rule as tyrantsWe elect those MPs, you know that, right? The parties we vote for.

The commission has no obligation whatsoever to listen to them or provide them with information
>>
>>130790107
>>Ireland>Literally the land of Christian Sharia >https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symphysiotomy#Ireland>Joins European Union>Becomes tax haven>Attracts high-end international business>Relevant for the first time in historyYou are nothing without the EU

Ireland existed before the EU. You do reflect the contempt the EU has for sovereign nations though
>>
>>130790143
>If not for the EU you would get stuck in some tunnels or not even be able to drive them up

Really?

In 50 years you will be claiming the EU invented hospitals.
>>
>>130789689
Court rulings only apply to Regulations tho, not EU guidelines.

Outright denying Trans people to change their certificate was breaching the ECHR act and you guys passed legislature in 2015 as the last european country recognizing the prefered trans gender.

Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean it is inherently a bad thing.

Oh, and the act passed in 2015, so before that there was nothing. But I'm sure your life must be horrible now that Trans people are not descriminated by the legislature.

>>130790154
The EU komission can directly be dismantled by a distrust vote from the Parlament, and komission is appointed by the head of states and the parlament.
>>
>>130790107
>You are nothing without the EU

The British thought the same in 1920. Thank you for confirming that the EU must be destroyed at all cost. Personally I would lay my life down if necessary having experienced its rulings and how it actually functions in my own life.
>>
>>130789640
>The regulation states that bananas must be "free from malformation or abnormal curvature."
Your link proves your opponent right you fucking moron.
>>
>>130790345
>Outright denying Trans people to change their certificate was breaching the ECHR act and you guys passed legislature in 2015 as the last european country recognizing the prefered trans gender. Just because it doesn't fit your agenda doesn't mean it is inherently a bad thing.

See your empire? It must die.It will die.
>>
>>130787820
you have no clue what a FTA is and what it does.
>>130788193
yes you retard
because i can't sell the same bananas in Germany and France when they have different rules how a banana has to look.
>>
>>130790294
>Really?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Va-Y0-lrPhk

Without standardization.

No RP somewhere else as you utterly retarded thinking that standardizing norms across Europe is bad thing.

If we dont we end up like the shit hole of the USA
>>
>>130790345
If Germany and france are incapable of standing as peaceful prosperous nations without the abomination that is the EU and their anti-democratic colonisation of other nations by the back door then ultimately the only solution is the destruction of Germany.
>>
>>130790001

You utter moron. I'm not denying the law regulating the size of bananas exists, I fucking linked it. But it explains the actual context and reason for the law; to ensure people can't trade tiny shitty fruit without their trading partners knowing what they'll get.

It's written in the fucking text you linked, you plum.
>>
>>130789574
>Being super multicultural is still too hip and cool and hence this zeitgeist is being reflected in the EU organs. It is not an inherit problem of the EU nor its initial idea.
i mean the EU is inherently leftist and multicultural, if it wasnt it couldnt possibly hold together.
>>
>>130790143

>If not for the EU you would get stuck in some tunnels or not even be able to drive them up.

OH SHIT!! really, nigger?

whats next?

If not for the eu, water would br dry, sun would not shine?

I get a feeling you're another german faggot who eats brussells propaganda for dinner and asks for seconds.
>>
File: 1491463464375.png (197KB, 440x440px) Image search: [Google]
1491463464375.png
197KB, 440x440px
>>130790445

>because i can't sell the same bananas in Germany and France when they have different rules how a banana has to look.

ONLY GERMANS CAN BE THIS MUCH RETARDED.
>>
>>130786902
What the fuck is wrong with germans when it comes to the EU? most retarded posters here
>>
>>130790612

> to ensure people can't trade tiny shitty fruit without their trading partners knowing what they'll get.

no, nigger, its to ensure better bananas cant be sold.
it already happened in several countries, dumbo, polaks were fined because eggs were "too big", or had to close sugar factories, because "too much sugar, its too competetive for germany".

same shit happened in spain and greece.

fuck off with your cancer of gullibility.
>>
>>130785159
>Norske faggot
>not even EU
>shilling muh banana curvature law meme

kys, gnome
>>
>>130785868
Quality standards are also needed so that people know what they are buying and that the produce meets their expectations. "

So European need a regulation so when they go to the store and buy a banana it meets their expectations.
They are LOOKING AT the banana when they buy it. How could what they pick up and buy not meet their expectations
>>
>>130790843
It's because of the Euro, they are exporting like mad, and are regaing their dominat position. I hope that they will soon see that the eurocrats don't give a shit about the population and are ready to import loads of "migrants" to fill up for the dying european population.
>>
>>130790592
Without the EU your country would still be only known only for Starvation, Poverty and people blowing up.

Guess you want to blame the EU too that your government decided as first EU country that same sex marriage is allowed. Must be exhausting to loose all this time.

>>130790679
The EU is inherently Eurocentric with focus on the well being of its members. The globalized left leaning zeitgeist made it to what it is today.

>>130790843
Slovenia going in with the top tier informative bantz again I see. .
>>
>>130790551

this video clip has nothing to do with eu retardness.

the driver of the truck didnt read the sign.

some bridges can be built taller, some cant.
>>
>>130790420

I'm not denying the law exists, but it's part of a larger law that makes fucking sense. You don't want people trading you shitty bananas people won't want to buy.
>>
>>130789711
Not for much longer
>>
>>130790789
why shouldnt i be able to sell my bananas across all Europe?
>>
>>130790143
If not for the EU you'd all be drinking poisoned water in a nuclear wasteland
If not for the EU you'd be just some bum jerking off punks for 15 dollars a man under the queensborough bridge.
>>
>>130785159
>i wouldnt even be against the EU if it wasnt for them wanting to control every single aspect of its member countries
Oh, so the Schengen-deal are ok? The major directives? Kys
>>
>>130791113
The EU has pushed a lot of regulation because of lobbyng you have to admit at least this Kraut.
>>
>>130786902
Well, they seem to have forgotten that. Now they're trying to make every culture Islam.
>>
File: antifa_unicorn.png (434KB, 626x627px) Image search: [Google]
antifa_unicorn.png
434KB, 626x627px
>>130785159
I hate the fact that strawberries that are too large are not allowed to be sold, I miss the big ones.
>>
File: faggot.jpg (10KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
10KB, 259x194px
>>130791130

> law that makes fucking sense.

it doesnt make any fucking sense.

>You don't want people trading you shitty bananas people won't want to buy.

a banana is a banana.

>normal world, without EU
>go to market
>a whole lot of different bananas
>some shorter
>some longer
>some more curvy
>some less curvy
>whoa, so many different ones to choose from!!

Real, retarded world under EU:

>go to market
>everything looks the same, no matter where it came from
>uhhhhh
>every single fucking thing is regulated
>this has to be this or that, if its not, its no longer a banana
>>
>>130785868
>You realize that literally the farmers themselves pushed for this law you cocksucking tranny boy?
Because that keeps out farmers that don't have the tools to breed for that shape as effectively as them.
>>
>>130791169

you can sell your bananas where-ever the fuck you want, nigger.

you got longer bananas? sell em
you got shorter bananans? sell em

i dont need a nigger in brussels to tell me that only the bananas they tell me are good.

if i want a curvy, short banana, i want to be able to go to the shop and buy a short, curvy banana.

but you cant.
because EU regulates what makes a banana a banana.
>>
>>130791481
>strawberries that are too large are not allowed to be sold
what the flying fuck is this horseshit
>>
>>130791113
>The EU is inherently Eurocentric with focus on the well being of its members
sure but for it to be "eurocentric" and not french centric or german centric or whatever nation centric people need to accept certain left wing multicultural views, otherwise they will just put the needs of their nation above the needs of "europe" as a whole and the EU would fail
>>
>>130791788

>what the flying fuck is this horseshit

its called EU, and 99% of germans will defend this, even on /pol
>>
>>130790695
and if you had a building standard for bridges lets say 15 feet space for bridges across america there would be no such problem.

you could drive your truck everywhere anytime.
>>
>>130791434
There is lobbying yes, as is in every nation. In germany there are 2 lobbyists for each Elected seat of parlament, this is a massive problem across the world, but is ultimatively also necessary for governments to act according to the countries best interests.

EVERY social idea or economic area is being lobbied, thats how the world works, from there it comes down to integrity and the people in charge making the right decisions. If your point is that often enough lobbysists screw over people for their own good by influencing politicans into corruption or bad decisions....yes, I fully agree
>>
>>130790789
only a kekstani is this ratarded to make this post.

If you would have read what its about you know that the industrial sector was wanting this law so again they could use standardized machines and increase production.
>>
>>130791987

>and if you had a building standard for bridges lets say 15 feet space for bridges across america there would be no such problem.

listen here, you dumb german---- no, you cant have a standard for bridges, because every fucking bridge is different and the terrain doesnt allow the bridge to be this tall or this wide.

thats why there are fucking signs on the bridges.
if you dont fit, find another fucking bridge.

"normalizing" and "standarizing" everything is communism, fuck off.
>>
>>130785474
didnt save those tower niggers
>>
>>130791810
Cultural Import and Export has been a thing throughout the ages.

Its about differentiating between giving up ones own national identity and culture or simply not feel hatred for someone selling a kebab at the corner of the block.

I agree that to keep cohesion culture has to be mostly homogenous, especially when it comes down to fundamental principles, but people have blown man things way out of proportion.
>>
>>130790345
Hans, you should watch a few sessions of the european parliament. You would see who is really in charge. A distrust vote would never happen in a million years.

Also, the parliament doesn't make laws. Which make it pretty useless. They just sit around trying to look important while approving whatever crap the Commission bring them. It has been a little better since Lisbon, because we need people to think their vote matters.

The commission has the real power and are not elected any democratic means. They indeed are "appointed" by their friends. If that doesn't sound like technocracy to you, I can't help you.

See Hans, most people really couldn't give a shit about the EU. It's just that, when 70% of the laws issued in my country this year come from the EU, that raises questions.

Now I'm pretty sure you are being stupid on purpose. Please try to make a good argument instead of making excuses and following a script.
>>
>>130792127

>If you would have read what its about you know that the industrial sector was wanting this law so again they could use standardized machines and increase production.

oh look, another braindead german.

imagine, just imagine, that the rest of the world still buys/sells bananas without having them forced into a certain standard of size.

i know, germans have difficulty thinking by themselves if its not regulated by the government, but it is how it is.
>>
>>130790981
>polaks were fined because eggs were "too big", or had to close sugar factories, because "too much sugar, its too competetive for germany".
Can you give me a link to this? Need it as an argument against my pro-Euro younger brother who doesn't understand that the EU exists to serve the jews first and the Germans and French second.
>>
>>130791699
>you got longer bananas? sell em
>you got shorter bananans? sell em

i can't if there are 27 sets of rules on how a banana has to look.
>>
>>130792351

People forgot that without EU you still have to go to work, you still get a paycheck, you still do everything you used to do, but at least you dont have to deal with EU's bullshit regulations and laws.

The world wont end, volcanoes wont start exploding, meteors wont start raining.
Germans have a genetic defect, they literally believe the world will end if EU is gone.

In fact, im pretty sure the germans think this entire continent would reverse itself to the stone age if not for the "holy European union".
>>
>>130791503
>it doesnt make any fucking sense.
yes it dose, you just a raging faggot.

>a banana is a banana.

again no its not, you wouldn't believe what shit can be pulled of if there are no laws preventing fraud.

>normal world, without EU
>go to market
> a whole lot different bannans that you cant afford because the had to be hand picket and processed and driven thru 6 or 8 country's witch all demand transportation tax and some idiot put cucumbers and painted them yellow in there
>you get your bananas home
>spider nest opens and poisen you

Real world with EU
>go to market
>everything looks fine
>you can afford all the things because fast and cheap produced and processed and transported
>get your perfectly happen bananas back home
>no spider inside killing you no yellow painted cucumber
>>
>>130792558

>i can't if there are 27 sets of rules on how a banana has to look.

thats whz EU is cancer and is stopping this continent from developing.

>>130792444

sure, give me a sec.
>>
>>130792731
why pick this battle? its one thing about the EU that actually makes sense
>>
>>130791699
yes you need a nigger in Brussels to tell you how to do things and when to do so.
And he will so in future, I will make sure to do so.

And if the EU would no regulate what a banana is then company's would so pic related is you new banana.
>>
>>130792351
What exactly is your point?
Political Reality can be corrupt, elitist and out of touch? Yea sure, nobody would disagree.

I never said I didn't want more integrity or reforms to ensure that the people stay the biggest interest. I was merely pointing out misconceptions that people have with the principles and actual procedures of the EU.

If you have an "argument" how to stop technocratic elements in politics go ahead tho.
>>
>>130792696

is this how germans think? shit, i feel really sorry for you.

use your autistic german brain and try to imagine, that there exists a world outside the EU, where people sell bananas of all kinds, without any regulations, competition forces the companies to sell quality products, so spiders wont jump out and attack.

seriously, you germans deserve to be nuked, you are incapable of thinking for yourselves.
>>
>>130792919
>oh no i am faced with a argument BTFOing me and making me look even more like idiot

rage more faggot, your to young to understand how the world was before the EU.
>>
>>130792860
>its one thing about the EU that actually makes sense
Why not just sell fruit in "price per weight" instead of "Price per piece"? That way you won't have to throw out 2/3rds of your harvest because it's too large, too small or too deformed. And even that is stupid, why not just let people go the grocery store and pick the bananas they think look good?
>>
>>130792731
> 27 sets of rules on how a banana has to look is cancer
>EU enforces one set of rules across all countries
> cancer as well

fuck off.
>>
>>130792913
>If you have an "argument" how to stop technocratic elements in politics go ahead tho
Taking down the EU would definitely make it a lot less technocratic.
>>
>>130792696
>Regulating the bendyness of a banana prevents spider attacks.
Yep. Before 1994 there were spider attacks and cucumbers disguised as bananas literally every single day.
Really it's just extremely surprising how long we had survived as a species without EU regulations to save us from ourselves.
>>
>>130793093
>too small or too deformed.
people just won't buy that shit.
>>
Everyone talks about banana laws, can anyone please link said law?
>>
>>130793186
Are you an Ancap or something?
By your logic you have to tear down everything that people use to be elitist, including every state or Organisation.
>>
>>130793079

you didnt even have an argument, you dumb faggot.
you literally said nothing besides "I CANT BREATHE WITHOUT REGULATIONS FROM BRUSSELS".

so fuck off, dumbo, and shove your gullible bullshit where the sun dont shine.

you are way to dumb to even comprehend how the world works outside the EU, companies still run outside Brussels regulations, there is still competition. You're just a retarded nigger who cant think for himself.

Germans need to be gassed.
>>
will someone answer me just one fucking question!!!!!!!!!
Who the fuck is growing bananas commercially in Europe!
>>
>>130793156

why so angry, butthurt dumbo?

999999999999 regulations on everything IS cancer, but germans are too geneticaly damaged to understand such a simple concept.
>>
>>130791113
>Without the EU your country would still be only known only for Starvation, Poverty and people blowing up.

I don't give a shit what Germany thinks

After strong-arming us into paying for your banks recklessness maybe you need blowing up.

You can stuff your immigrants up your arse and fuck off too.
>>
>>130793314
Correct. But it also goes the other way.
>Grow large bananas that improve banana yields for all foreseeable future and will definitely sell well.
>The EU says no because they're too good

>>130793404
Denmark has relatively no corruption or shady government actions, but as long as we're tied to the EU, 80% of the decision making about our country's future is made by foreigners who aren't elected at all, or are elected by Germans and French.
>>
>>130793079
How it was?
In Spain almost full employment, much lower criminal population in jails, national industry...
>>
>>130793573
if you are an international company it lowers a number of regulations you have to watch out for.
>>
>>130793692
Denmark took a wiser path in avoiding a great deal of EU shit

I suspect because Danes understood the inherently tyrannical nature of Germany better.
>>
>>130793527
After two minutes of googling around I found the answer. You should be able to too.

>Iceland (whut?)
>Italy
>Spain (canary islands)
>Greece
>Portugal
>>
>>130793775

the german fag is probably 14 years old, Europe was better without the EU, and its obvious to anybody not-german and older than 30.
>>
>>130793692
Thats a fair point, but I still don't see how outright destroying the EU instead of reforming it to be less corrupt and out of touch is the better option.

The EU was build in a way that destroying it would mean the doom of Europe in many aspects, the entire idea was to keep European countries together at all costs and prevent conflict. Why pull the trigger if reforming it would certainly be easier?
>>
>>130793800
>if you are an international company it lowers a number of regulations you have to watch out for.

http://www.independent.ie/business/irish/legal-bill-to-fight-eus-apple-tax-ruling-soars-by-270000-in-just-three-months-35752261.html

Legal bill to fight EU's Apple tax ruling soars by €270,000 in just three months

http://business.financialpost.com/fp-tech-desk/total-political-crap-tim-cook-says-apple-will-fight-alongside-ireland-to-challenge-eu-tax-ruling/wcm/fd895ca7-2050-4b06-ae63-37ed9fdacf7a

'Total political crap': Tim Cook says Apple will fight alongside Ireland to challenge EU tax ruling

Apple would fight closely with Ireland to overturn the ruling — by far the largest anti-competition measure imposed on a company by the EU
>>
>>130791529
This.

Why the fuck would anyone want a law to tell them to do something rather than just ... doing it?
>>
>>130793990
I remember when we adopted the Euro and the price creep that went with it.
>>
>>130793990
>the german fag is probably 14 years old, Europe was better without the EU, and its obvious to anybody not-german and older than 30.

It was a lie.
Free movement of goods?
NO
Free movement of people?
Try moving to France or Germany as an Irish citizen. Unemployable immigrants have free reign.

More Prosperity?
Fuck the ECB it was a fucking onslaught to force Ireland to bail out French and German banks

Some kraut wants Ireland to issue birth certs to transexuals and massive tampering with our media and political and social culture?

Minority german and sweedish fringe party lunatics that get to be MEPs deciding laws in Ireland?

Fuck this.
>>
>>130785159
> incline of roads
Because if you don't have rules, people WILL build roads that should never have been built.

> Bananas
They just adopted the industry banana standard. This standard assures customers that they get the banana that they pay for. Just like for ground beef, pencils, etc.

And they need all these laws because it makes business easier. You know exactly what you're buying.
>>
>>130787891
Yeah because you elect mulitcultists into the EU.
>>
>>130794007
>destroying the EU instead of reforming it to be less corrupt
The EU is too large an organization to get such a reformation, even a soviet-tier purge of the corrupting powers wouldn't work. It didn't work for the soviets did it?
>>
The EU is the lowest common denominator of individual liberty in any nation......never the highest.

Burn it down. German reunification was an error and should never have happened. They have been cancer ever since.
>>
>>130794051
>ireland
>promoting tax evasion

fuckers like you is the reason why everything has to be regulated so retards like you can screw everyone else over with unfair competition.
>>
>>130794503
>Yeah because you elect mulitcultists into the EU.

The EU being an unrepresentative quasi socialist Franco-German empire is a long way from a common market.

Fuck it out.
>>
>>130792913
Dude you talk to guys that are projecting there governments and think the EU runs the same.
>>
>>130794226
Because it squashes smaller companies that can't afford standardisation.
I'll give you an example. Herbalists in the UK.
Previously, the herbalist was largely unregulated and dominated by small independent businesses. The EU comes in and says "right, this all needs to be regulated" and the bigger companies say "fuck yeah we agree" and now all the little herbalists have gone because they couldn't afford to replace their Everything with standardised stuff (and the standards coincidentally match those of the big corporations). Now all we have is Holland and Barrett stores everywhere.
A similar thing happened with matchstick makers in Romania, the difference being that the industry being taken over by Germans.
The EU is essentially corporatist.
>>
>>130794503
The EU is based from the start in free movement of persons.
>>
>>130789322
If Russia bought eggs from Japan that were not up to spec, then Russia would be in the right.

The only difference is that outside the EU those lawsuits happen in closed courtrooms and the whole thing is secret. The EU is just more honest about the dildoes.

Anyway, it's beneficial because it means that Poland has to fucking follow the deals it made. Which is TERRIBLE I know.
>>
>>130794609
>fuckers like you is the reason why everything has to be regulated so retards like you can screw everyone else over with unfair competition.

Thank you for confirming that Ireland has no place in the Franco German empire.

Question. Are you willing to die for the EU?
>>
>>130794542
>half of Germany should be under communist rule
I dislike the EU too, but I'm not choosing between two ills, I want both eradicated.
>>
>>130794683
>The EU is based from the start in free movement of slave labour.

ftfy
>>
>>130793775
keep on lieing young fag you know shit about the world

The European Union at the time Spain joined, in 1986, existed primarily as a trading union - the EEC, and better trade links were vital to the fragile Spanish economy. Unemployment was high, about 18 percent, and the Spanish GDP was 71 percent of the EU average. The single market and European funding offered a chance to bring the Spanish economy up to the standards of the rest of Western Europe, along with the support of Spain's wealthier neighbors. There was the promise of lucrative deals with influential countries such as Germany, France and the UK.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Economic_history_of_Spain#European_integration.2C_1985.E2.80.932000
>>
>>130794683
Yeah, INSIDE the EU.
Which was the normal state of affairs for most of Europe's history.
>>
>>130794797
>>half of Germany should be under communist ruleI dislike the EU too, but I'm not choosing between two ills, I want both eradicated.

I loath communism but it seems Germany will always devolve into a bureaucratic authoritarian mess. Let them prance about in stazi uniforms or whatever. No German should have a say in Irish law.
>>
>>130794707
>Thank you for confirming that Ireland has no place in the Franco German empire.

>let's subsidize companies so they to Ireland instead of other countries where they actually have to pay tax
>other countries have to bail us out when we run out of money :o)

yes you have no place in the EU with a parasitic mindset like that.
>>
>>130795113
Who should make the laws then?
The Irish are clearly unable to do anything else than shooting each other with potato cannons.
>>
>>130794356
>Free movement of goods?

Yes

http://www.europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/displayFtu.html?ftuId=FTU_3.1.2.html

Free movement of people?
http://www.europarl.europa.eu/atyourservice/en/displayFtu.html?ftuId=FTU_2.1.3.html

Try moving to Irland as an French or German.
The same rules apply!
>>
>>130795160
>>Thank you for confirming that Ireland has no place in the Franco German empire.>let's subsidize companies so they to Ireland instead of other countries where they actually have to pay tax>other countries have to bail us out when we run out of money :o)yes you have no place in the EU with a parasitic mindset like that.

LOL Germans lack a tyranny detector don't they?
>>
>>130794707
>Question. Are you willing to die for the EU?
Yes
>>
>>130795288
>>Free movement of goods?

Alcohol, tobacco, cars, drugs, firearms NO along with everything else

Suck shit. Such lies.
>>
>>130795292
They just don't realize how fucking useless celts are. At like ANYTHING that doesn't involve drinking, erectile dysfunction, or fighting.
>>
>>130795394
>Irish
>drugs
>firearms

WTF is wrong with you?

>Alcohol
>tobacco
>cars

you and people do and so do company's?!

Again wtf is wrong with you?
>>
>>130795288
>Try moving to Irland as an French or German.The same rules apply!

O we have to ben over backwards to accommodate your vicious old pensioners. Its when I became aware the EU is a lie.

I also know how French and German bureaucracies treat Irish people. Free movement my ass.
>>
>>130795251
kek
>>
>>130794226
Say I own a small store (I actually do).

I want to sell bananas at that store (I don't really sell bananas).

I need to import bananas to have them in my store (I don't really need to deal directly with foreign businesses all that much, actually, as there are more levels of distribution between them and me, but let's say I actually have to fill that paperwork - even though small businesses don't need to care for that).

I know class 2 bananas won't sell as well as class 1 bananas. I can still buy bananas of any shape, but I i'm only interested in buying some shapes of banana and EU regulation makes it easier for me to do just that. It doesn't keep me from buying "wrong" bananas, it doesn't keep me from selling "wrong" bananas, it doesn't keep farmers from producing "wrong" bananas and it doesn't keep you from eating "wrong" bananas.

The only people this rule makes a difference for? They like this rule.

But idiots that don't get understand trade still swet this small stuff.
>>
>>130794991
>The European Union at the time Spain joined, in 1986,

Germany was not a united monolithic slave importing transvestite promoting, abortion touting imperialist clusterfuck then either.
>>
>>130792913
More cooperation, less integration.

The EU was a good idea at first, but the economic union was always a way of facilitating the creation of a "western european block".

If you study european law and can read between the lines in the different treaties, the goal was never whatever bullshit they pretended to believe at the time, but indeed the slow creation of a political entity to rival the USA and USSR. They even have a name for this kind of thinking : "small steps".

At this point, it's not about finding ideas to avoid techocratic methods in the EU. It's about finding the silver lining of a technocracy.

Right now the EU is a bloated political powerhouse used by a lot of differents groups for a lot of different agendas.
Call it an experiment of sorts. Israel uses it to drain jewish people out of Europe for example.
>>
>>130795292
well, if you want free market you have to make sure the competition is fair?

if you subsidize some companies - other countries would have to be allowed to put in tariffs again.
>>
>>130795594
How do they?
>>
>>130786121
Same question to you.
>>
>>130795576
>>Irish>drugs>firearmsWTF is wrong with you?>Alcohol>tobacco>carsyou and people do and so do company's?!Again wtf is wrong with you?

There you o again. Its not up to some brainwashed intellectually vapid kraut to decide what goods should move freely based on what they like or don't like. You either have free movement or you don't The EU does not.

It is a lie and you accept that clearly
>>
>>130794991
Unemployment started to rise with the implementation of liberal policies, the ones that the EU asked for admision.
It was low before the democracy, 4.41 percent in the third quarter of 1976.
Spanish GDP was lower than Germany, France or GB? You don't tell.
>The single market and European funding offered a chance to bring the Spanish economy up to the standards of the rest of Western Europe
It only killed national industry while we had to endure a pause of 10 years! in the introduction of our agricultural products in the free market.

The lucrative deals were only for France and Germany. Meanwhile the very profitable national business were forced to be privatized by the EU and sold at bargain prize to foreign capital and politicians friends.

You go to Wikipedia and have the nerve to lecture me?
>>
>>130795738
>if you subsidize some companies - other countries would have to be allowed to put in tariffs again.

Go for it.

Tell me why English speaking software companies want to be in Ireland and not dealing with krauts on their home turf?

You are the manufacturing export nation. Tariffs help you. Not us.
>>
>>130794686

What's TERRIBLE is that a foreign power is forcing an independent nation to pay fines for having too good eggs or producing too much sugar.

If you cant see the stupidity in this, there is no point in further conversation.
>>
>>130795830
>The lucrative deals were only for France and Germany.

This again and again. CAP payments extended for 7 years to the French....eu is a shitty badly run franco-german empire with painfully spastic leftistism rampant
>>
>>130795830
I have as your a lier.

hurr durr spain had full employment hurr durr everything was better, hurr durr.

No it wasn't. Hence you join ´d then the fucking amerinigger stock markets collapsed and flushed everything down the toilet.

>Although the Spanish Miracle years (1959–1974) witnessed unprecedented improvements in infrastructure and social services, Spain still lagged behind most of Western Europe. Education was limited, women were largely excluded from the workforce, health care was largely private and unevenly distributed and the country's infrastructure was relatively poor. In 1985, Spain had only 2,100 km (1,300 mi) of motorways. Since the end of the economic miracle in 1974, the country's economy had been stagnant. Joining the European Economic Community was perceived by most of the population as a way to restart the process of modernization and improvement of the population's average purchasing power.

here have some more lectures
>>
>>130795811
yes its upon the EU an government to decide what is legal and what not.
>>
>>130793927
so how much do bananas cost in the EU that any of these places can compete with bananas from Africa or south America? What hell level of tariffs do you guy have? We get them for about 1.30-1.70 euro per kg.(.59-.99$ per lb)
>>
>>130795985
>Tell me why English speaking software companies want to be in Ireland and not dealing with krauts on their home turf?

this doesn't really matter.

being a backdoor for US companies to screw over tax laws and your European allies just for a quick buck an ass move
>>
>>130791075
Because the Kikes will take any shortcut they can to jew you out of their money. The EU makes it fairer for the consumer, not the producer. I know you Americans are all for the producer, but you do realise most people are consumers, right? If you'd prefer your government protecting the big corporations, fine, I'd rather live in one where my rights as an individual is protected.
>>
>>130785159
Because when you don't have a nation with a whole bunch of unspoken norms, you need formal laws to ensure society is lubricated enough to function.

Look at a homogenous society as a nubile 20-year-old and multiculturalism as a 40-year-old never-married thot that now needs artificial lube. Which would you rather be in?
>>
>>130795661
>It doesn't keep me from buying "wrong" bananas, it doesn't keep me from selling "wrong" bananas, it doesn't keep farmers from producing "wrong" bananas and it doesn't keep you from eating "wrong" bananas.
All wrong.
>>
>>130796234
>yes its upon the EU an government to decide what is legal and what not.

And that's how you start a war. Why are germans so retarded? So obsessed with dictating to other nations, particularly given the german history of utter failure?

Why are you such dickheads?
>>
Please correct me if im wrong, but didnt literally every country that joined the EU have bigger economic growth BEFORE they joined?

uhhhh, didnt spain or poland have like 18% growth, before they joined?

>18% growth, fantastic
>guys, there is a thing called EU, it will make you grow EVEN FASTER
>Sweet!! i want in!!
>OK!! you're in!!
>regulations
>regulations
>regulations
>fines
>fines
>fines
>growth is now 1%
>dont forget to house 2 million muslims per year, too
>>
>>130796293
>your European allie

You proved you ARE NOT our allies but self serving shits when you forced us to bail out your banks.

Your pensioners property and lives are our hostages too.
>>
>>130796369
Telling you that dealing drugs is bad and selling weapons to every retard will cause a war?

Is this why the English took all you potatoes away?
>>
>>130792201
>"normalizing" and "standarizing" everything is communism, fuck off.
>ensuring the majority of Europeans can have an easy life is communism

Go live in the fucking anarchist Mad Max world you want to, retard. I don't want fucking shiteaters like you in my Europe.
>>
>>130794666
Let me tell you how that works in practice.

Health experts say we shouldn't eat rat poison.

The Commission says we should eat a lot less rat poison, but the market is never tough enough for too severe restrictions, so they put forward a proposal to have us eat slightly less rat poison.

The Parliament may push back the proposal several times until they reach a consensus on how much rat poison is too much rat poison.

Then a slackjawed yokel that keeps his hands inside his pants when he isn't handling produce and doesn't wash his hands after wiping his ass complains these health regulators demand too much from them.
>>
File: 1496265934276.jpg (75KB, 900x374px) Image search: [Google]
1496265934276.jpg
75KB, 900x374px
>>130785868
>the farmers themselves
>EU laws are made by South American farmers
wtf i love the EU now
>>
>>130796463
we forced you to bail out our banks?

Son its the other way around.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-2008_Irish_banking_crisis
>>
File: sweetie.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sweetie.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
>>130796463
> forced us to bail out your banks.
>>
>>130796322
All true. Unless by "wrong" you mean "unsanitary or downright toxic". Banana shape regulatation doesn't keep some bananas out of the market it just means traders must make explicit their banana ratings so that the guy on the other side knows what he is getting.
>>
>>130792351
>They just sit around trying to look important while approving whatever crap the Commission bring them
They have committees which influence most of the laws the Commission creates

> They indeed are "appointed" by their friends
They're appointed by the people you elected. Why don't you get upset that you don't get to vote who gets which cabinet position in your government?

>It's just that, when 70% of the laws issued in my country this year come from the EU, that raises questions.

And your country is part of the EU. It makes those laws, too. What's the issue here?
Do you get butthurt if the national government decides something for your local area instead of your local area deciding it?

>>
>>130785159
Their goal is to imporvrish the population and milk them through high rents while enjoying the benefits of a highly educated workforce.
The rapefugees are just future voters to keep the native population in check like in the US.
The EU is run by Bankers backed by the construction mob and property speculators.
>>
>>130796594
>>>130796463 (You)we forced you to bail out our banks?Son its the other way around.https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post-2008_Irish_banking_crisis

Irish Bailout...Of German & French Banks

http://bigthink.com/ideafeed/irish-bailoutof-german-french-banks

We're going to fuck you harder than we fucker the british empire.
>>
>>130796799
>Their goal is to imporvrish the population and milk them through high rents while enjoying the benefits of a highly educated workforce.The rapefugees are just future voters to keep the native population in check like in the US.The EU is run by Bankers backed by the construction mob and property speculators.

This.
>>
>>130796594

From what I remember the UK paid for most of that bailout.
>>
>>130796839
it's still your banks that needed to get a bailout
>>
>>130796591
Ohh lord, this one is my favorite.
>>
>>130796032
>a foreign power is forcing an independent nation
It's not a foreign power if Poland is in it. And Poland chose to be in it.
>>
Where the brits went wrong.

Leaving

To destroy the EU effectively you need to remain in it. I assure you that Ireland in its way is far beyond a brainwashed Germans understanding. We are going to make you squeal.
>>
>>130785159

Conspiracy theories aside, thats a good question.

The EU is made of several countries with very different point of views, the logical conclusion of this would be shallow laws but with strong application to start forming a common front.

Instead we get strong laws with shallow application for the whole market,

And most of those laws are based around:

>Protectionism(just see how GMO work in Europe and horrorize at the biological luddites)
>Environmentalism
>Extreme safety margins
>Clear description of whats allowed and not

So as it usually happens legal loopholes(mostly in Netherlands) are used to actually keep the market working and the rest are just a facade, but still, from where this vision came from?

At first glance it would seem like something inherited from the 1980s vision of the world where supposedly; governments were too weak, corporations were going to ruin the Earth's ecology and the public sector was supposed to step in and protect the people from the evilness of market capitalism.

But it doesn't fit, Britain had a strong veto power and a more libertarian approach to things they simply wouldn't have allowed it and there are too many visions on protectionism and how imports should work.
>>
>>130796904
From what I remember the UK was part of the EU then.

But hey If the UK wants now a statue or something they have to ask the Irish for it.
They have tax laundry money now that ´s sure in the bugged.
>>
>>130796932
>it's still your banks that needed to get a bailout

The money went to French and German banks that should have been bailed out by their own nations. which is why we will STAY in the EU and DESTROY IT.

We can collape the Euro with a click of our fingers. You want to play the 'Ireland must obey' thugs. OK. We can collapse the money in your pocket any given day. And we will. When we choose to.
>>
>>130796261
Depends on the store. 0.99 euro per kilo for these
https://www.jumbo.com/dole-bananen/93794KGR/
>>
File: 1408177609752.jpg (28KB, 500x541px) Image search: [Google]
1408177609752.jpg
28KB, 500x541px
>>130785799
>tfw i may share an ancestor with this faggot and it makes my blood boil every day
>>
>>130796184
Lectures
Cites the very next paragraph of Wikipedia.
You are truly an erudite.

The fact that Spain was still behind (And still is despite joining the EU) most of western Europe doesn't prove that joining the EU were for the best. Perceptions and realities are two very different things and whatever the perceptions were at the time we can make a critical judgment now.
And again the increase in unemployment was due the implementation of policies in order to join the EU. You seem to have reading comprehension problems. No doubt due to the deep of your lectures.
>>
File: 1467547414102.png (524KB, 730x702px) Image search: [Google]
1467547414102.png
524KB, 730x702px
>>130785159
Fuck 'em (:
>>
>>130796507

regulating banana shape, or the amount of water in my toilet flush is not making my life any easer, or safer.

you germany really need a nuke to the face, or at least Berlin.
>>
>>130797242
>Fuck 'em (:

You should have stayed in and helped fuck it from the inside. Much more effective
>>
>>130785159
Because if you don't make sure the bananas are just the right shape someone might choke on them.
>>
>>130796261
>how much do bananas cost in the EU
Just checked how much bananas are sold for on sale here in Denmark, it should be the same as the regular prices in countries with more reasonable taxes.
>10 bananas for 18DKK ~ 2,5 euros
But I can't say where they're from, I noticed another place that sold bananas from the Caribbean, but they were organic so they probably can't compare to the ones you buy.
>>
>>130797202
>The fact that Spain was still behind (And still is despite joining the EU) most of western Europe doesn't prove that joining the EU were for the best

Because joining the EU doesn't solve all your problems when your government is shit and your people lazy.
You can get gym membership, it won't matter at all if you don't actually go to the gym and use it.
The EU is still incredibly intergovernmental. They're not going to do everything for you, you people need to do it yourself, but it's the worthlessness inherent to the Spanish people that I guess is why your country is still so shit.

>>130797287
>regulating banana shape, or the amount of water in my toilet flush is not making my life any easer, or safer.

And it does not make your life harder, does it?
Or do you REALLY want a straight banana?
Be honest, you just want to suck some cocks, don't you?
>>
>>130797328
>Anglos
>Working for someone else's benefit than their own or that of their jewish overlords
>Ever
Not fucking likely.
>>
>>130785474

>finally the EU required estonians to install smoke detectors

This sums up estonians pretty good.
>>
>>130785159
>I wouldnt even be against the EU if it wasnt for them wanting to control every single aspect of its member countries
Thats literally all the EU is tho, a project with the endgame being the sovereignty of all individual countries being in the hands of a centralized group of people and will end in an Oligarchy with a puppet Parliament and Commision
>>
>>130796261
About 60p a kilo, no idea what that is in filthy euros but about .80US$ I'd estimate.
>>
>>130797328
They were subverting it, why the hell do you think everyone's more than happy to kick them out?
>>
>>130794991

What's Spain's unemployment rate now, under the glorious European flag?
>>
Kraut has vanished literally shaking at the revelation Ireland can crash the Euro whenever and there is nothing. Absolutely nothing Germany can do.
>>
>>130796789
I guess we just have a different opinion on how the EU should work. I believe nothing should be above the state. I'm not in favor at of blunt nationalism at all.
But true soveignty can not be shared for it to work.
Especially not with a kafkaian organization runned by decadent mobsters. The principle of transfer of power is anti-democratic in itself.
>>
>>130797699
>They were subverting it, why the hell do you think everyone's more than happy to kick them out?

They were limited by the fact they could not crash the euro. We can.
>>
>>130785159
Because Germany wants to spread it's autism to other countries.
>>
File: 1467036208436.jpg (102KB, 650x888px) Image search: [Google]
1467036208436.jpg
102KB, 650x888px
>>130797328
>sip tea
>feet up
>watch EU crash and burn
>smirk

No, better watching it from a distance :^)
>>
>>130797094

>taking credit for what the UK does

don't bother using us to shill your union in the future.
>>
>>130795661

But it's completely redundant. The free market would naturally result in uniform bananas being sold, as they would sell better than mutated, half ripe shitty bananas.

This is what socialists don't understand about capitalism. It governs itself.
>>
>>130797529

>Or do you REALLY want a straight banana?

i want a tasty banana, i couldnt give less of a shit about its shape.

>Be honest, you just want to suck some cocks, don't you?

ran out of arguments, i see.
its ok, dont worry.
>>
>>130796777
Looks like you're right. I was thinking of a Forbes article which said
>Which is where the EU went wrong. They did not, as UK law would, just say that "If you call it Class 1 then it must be free of abnormal curvature." No, no, don't be silly. The EU said it's illegal to sell anything other than Class 1 for direct human consumption on pain of a 6 month jail sentence or and a £5,000 fine.
https://www.forbes.com/sites/timworstall/2016/06/26/brexit-will-free-the-bendy-banana-incandescent-light-bulbs-and-tomato-marmalade

But I didn't find a source, so I'll assume it's just a journalist being retarded as usual.
>>
>>130797529

>when things go right
thank us, the glorious EU!

>when things go wrong
>lol, we can't fix all your problems stand on your own two feet

Sounds about right.

Comfy thread though. Best part is being from Northern Ireland and watching the jumped up Mick stick it to the Germans as he gets angrier and angrier.

You tell them, Paddy!
>>
>>130798415
He'll be glad of a banana when Ireland opens the file marked fuck the germans crash the euro and the coin in his pocket won't buy one.
>>
>>130797529
I love how you choose to ignore all my points on the negative effects EU membership has caused.
>>
>>130798504
Just as many from the south at the somme as the north. You lot always forget that.
>>
>>130785159
eu just wants western euro countries to collapse, dummy
>>
>>130798252
That's bull. If I can sell shitty bananas for the price of normal bananas before my buyer 5000 km away realizes he got shat on, I will. The banana laws just mean I have to disclose how good my bananas are (I have to say which class they are and will be penalized for cheating if I I'm not honest in my dealings). The market needs information to correct itself.

And selling nitrate-filled bananas is fine as I will be retiring before the people, decades later, realize my bananas cause cancer.
>>
>>130795594
>I also know how French and German bureaucracies treat Irish people
heh we don't treat french people that well either French bureaucracy a shit desu
>>
>>130798145
Yeah. Much better to replace the EU with the commonwealth and change east Europe inmigration with African, Indian and Paki one.
Britain yuo Genious.
>>
>>130795661

FREE MARKET AND CAPITALISM FIXES ITSELF THROUGH COMPETITION.

ITS NOT FUCKING ROCKET SCIENCE.

SHIT COMPANIES GO BANKRUPT.
GOOD COMPANIES STRIVE.

How it works everywhere outside EU:

>at the market
>filled with all kinds of different bananas
>the best ones get bought, the worst dont
>only the shitty banana company suffers for it

How it in the EU:

>at the market
>same bananas everywhere
>no diversity in products, same shit everywhere
>if a company doesnt do the regulated bananas, the entire country has to pay XXXXXX millions of fine
>the entire country population suffers

That's why every country in the EU has shit for economic growth, while the rest of the planet is sprinting ahead and are already miles away from us.
>>
>>130798710
>>I also know how French and German bureaucracies treat Irish peopleheh we don't treat french people that well either French bureaucracy a shit desu

Which is why I want no part of a Franco-German empire.
>>
>>130786121
Putin has got 80% approval, what's the point?
>>
>>130798781
>FREE MARKET AND CAPITALISM FIXES ITSELF THROUGH COMPETITION.
So we can all enjoy the living standards of the more competitive chinese.
Retard.
>>
>>130797202
then you cite the next one its ups and downs but if one things comes out f it the EU made Spain better and stronger.

say thx to the wall street for your situation your in now since what?10 years?!
>>
>>130785159
Beacuase those fuckers are non elected faggots who rape us hard 7/7 24/24. Ouch!
>>
>>130798781
You change the flag but the krautishness just seeps though.
>>
>>130785159
Honestly? Because corporations try to fuck us in the ass 24/7/365. They just discovered that fucking TVs were programmed to lower their energy consumption as soon as they recognised the video clip regulators use to test energy consumption. Without these retarded regulations (countries have banana shape/size regulations of their own - the EU ones just supersede them) we'd get fucked by literally every corporation out there - be it American or European: your car, backdoors on your phone, your fridge, AC, etc.

That said, I fucking hate the librul bullshit like immigration etc
>>
>>130798906
>say thx to the wall street for your situation your in now since what?10 years?!

Manybe just maybe you should thank the yanks for keeping west Germany unstazi?

Germans are such cunts.
>>
Not a drop of Irish blood to defend Germans.

Ever.
>>
>>130798906
>EU made Spain better and stronger
EU was a poisoned gift it destroyed national industry and the possibility of real convergence with the rest of Europe. And I don't blame everything on the EU but it has been far from a net positive, more like a mixed bag with more in the bad side than in the good one.
>>
>>130799046
Couldn't we accept the laws on a case by case basis though?
>>
>>130798882

dont want chinese shit?
DONT BUY IT.

>>130798945

i think you misread my posts, i couldnt be more anti-EU, brah.
>>
>>130799076
the america form 70 years ago is dead son.
The new america serves only its own interest, its a enemy not an friend.
>>
>>130799046
Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9RMWvYqkxk

Published on May 6, 2016

Irish MEP Luke 'Ming' Flanagan was asked by the European Parliament to take this video off the internet.

The footage - entitled 'TTIP reading room farce' - Flanagan says he is banned from transcribing notes verbatim from texts relating to the controversial Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership (TTIP) negotiations.

On his Twitter and Facebook pages yesterday, Flanagan said staff in the European Parliament told him to remove his video. He added that he won't be complying with the request.

"The reason given (for removing the video) is that no permission for filming was received from the parliament," Flanagan told TheJournal.ie, adding that Bernd Lange, the MEP whose assistant appears in the video, wanted her name removed.

"It's important to note that all assistants are already openly identified on the EP website," Flanagan said.
>>
>>130798629

I'm on your side in this trench too, chief, don't you worry
>>
>>130799204
Sorry for the retard part, it was uncalled for.
No, you can't choose the way the rules are made make impossible for you not to play the game. This can only be solved by the only actors with enough power to make a change, government.
Saying just don't buy it, is a bit disingenuous.
>>
>>130799181
history says other wise your numbers tell different story.

If you want to blame anyone blame your self.

>Hurr durr EU to much control
>Hurr durr EU not enough control
>>
>>130799231
>the america form 70 years ago is dead son.The new america serves only its own interest, its a enemy not an friend.

Son?

Sad EU shill fuck. You're no relative of mine and your nation is no friend of mine.
>>
>>130787828
Said the EU rapist. The EU has given you what you always breaking our balls for, acces to seas, and still breacing our balls. Damn Hans, fuck off!
>>
File: 1495534553381.png (81KB, 378x357px) Image search: [Google]
1495534553381.png
81KB, 378x357px
>>130798760
We'll decide that as a Sovereign nation, big difference. Meanwhile Poland is being ordered to accept filthy muslim trash refugees en-masse or be "punished" lmfao the absolute state of the EU
>>
>>130799204
>>130798781
I usually disregard people I don't think can be debated with, but I noticed the Kekistan flag.

Don't you feel silly singing the praises of fully free trade when your god-emperor is pushing for more protectionism?
>>
>>130799416
>history says other wise your numbers tell different story.

History says France and Germany have an unfortunate habit of trying to clusterfuck other nations in Europe. France grew up. Germany never will.
>>
>>130799416
It isn't that what you are doing?
You say the EU has been good but since the numbers are bad the fault is not of the EU but of Spain. If you look at the economic history of Spain from a neutral perspective (Not the wikipedia page) you will see that joining the EU destroyed the national industry and it never recovered and cannot recover because the EU regulations prevent that. In the EU the ones that are on top will always be on top. And of course there is a big part of fault on Spain itself and specifically their politicians and businessmen, but that doesn't mean that there isn't anything to blame in the EU.
>>
>>130798845
I get you, I don't want that either. I was just stressing out that our bureaucracy is just shitty by design and that other europeans don't get a worse treatment than french people afaik
>>
>>130799638
That punishment would amount to "less free money". I do agree that it is a sad state of affairs.
>>
>>130799422
but yours is and stays, bugger what you gotta do? cry?!
>>
>>130799192
Well, it's more about guidelines and directives. The EU doesn't exactly just tell you you're going to have that and that as your law - you just have to implement some common regulations. Take dairy produce as an example - if some common standards and regulations aren't implemented across the board, you could get potentially contaminated milk from country X in Norway

>>130799324
TTIP is shite and needs to be stopped. I'm against any kind of a free trade deal with the US because it would turn Europe into their service sector, all while ruining our industries (it's way cheaper to produce some things in the US, and their standards aren't the same as ours)
>>
>>130799863
>other europeans don't get a worse treatment than french people afaik

I was denied a translator by a French court and then refused an appeal.
>>
>>130799924
>but yours is and stays, bugger what you gotta do? cry?!

Crash the euro. Fuck you so hard with US corporates as a weapon your arse will bleed. Then make your money worthless.
>>
File: 1463857879330.gif (790KB, 375x304px) Image search: [Google]
1463857879330.gif
790KB, 375x304px
>>130799638
Be careful with what you decide. It would be a same if someone decided to globalize your country to prepare it better and make it more competitive for the 21st century.
>>
>>130799458
hurr durr again blame the EU not your self.

Most of the country's didnt work properly in past how the fuck you think working in future with no change will make anything better?

I KNOW!

Blame the EU!

Blame UDSSR
Blame every one but not your self.
>>
>>130792696
Wtf, grocers really wont have their own standards of what theyll carry based on sales/customer feedback?????? Srsly nigger??????
>>
>>130799933
>TTIP is shite and needs to be stopped. I'm against any kind of a free trade deal with the US because it would turn Europe into their service sector, all while ruining our industries (it's way cheaper to produce some things in the US, and their standards aren't the same as ours)

MEPs were not even allowed have a copy of it or a say in negotiations. The negotations wer looking after French and german interests which is why the French german commission would not even allow the 'parliament' members see it.
>>
>>130800036
kek burger leeks thru you, us Corporation re bound to dollar that is about to go down the drain thx to Iran pipeline.

If you put your money on the US you lost.
>>
>>130799933
Couldn't we accept the EU food regulations but not their refugee laws though?
>>
>>130800139
thats how it not working in the subhuman US of ass

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commission_Regulation_(EC)_No._2257/94

read and cry
>>
>>130800126
I don't 'blame everyone'. I blame Germany which when the mask slipped showed its nature as irredeemably a proponent of tyranny
>>
>>130800230
>kek burger leeks thru you, us Corporation re bound to dollar that is about to go down the drain thx to Iran pipeline.If you put your money on the US you lost.

Ireland and the US are friends

Ireland and Germany...no so.
>>
>>130799935
>comes to France
>don't speak french
>do illegal shit
>complains
yea go fuck yourself
>>
>>130800227
nether our parliament could see it hence they announced to block it anyways and not pass it.
>>
>>130799412

I always check the bar code of the product, the first 2 numbers are a country it was made in.

i only buy products made in my own country.

it really is turbo simple.
>>
>>130800447
>>comes to France>don't speak french>do illegal shit>complainsyea go fuck yourself

No I did not 'come to france' . I got brought their by a criminal scam artist who the French courts protected
>>
>>130800036
for example Italy can use economical weapon against EU

You just need to use much more cash and to pay less taxes. italian companies will sell same amount of shit, but ECB will have problems.

the ony problem is that italians are lazy gedonists.

People need to use cash to kill euro faster.
>>
>>130799706
Theres an argument to be made that leveraging the threat of protectionism to try and lower foreign trade barriers is some strong arm tactic.
>>
>>130800594
"economic weapon"

typo
>>
>>130800454
>nether our parliament could see it hence they announced to block it anyways and not pass it.

there is no 'parliament' then but Germany and france decide what the commission does.

tyranny
>>
>>130785159
Because regulations benefit big business.
>>
>>130800594
so it will be replaced in Dollar and only the USA befit from that?

kek Americans getting more desperate each day.
>>
>>130800478
Those refer to the finished product. The materials used to make it could have been imported.
>>
>>130800227
Yeah, I know. That's why I'm totally against it. Hell, so are loads of Germans. The lack of democracy in the entire process is scary desu

This is what Europeans should rally around. If we really don't want bureaucrats to decide our future, we can easily force our governments/parliaments to bloc it - in Croatia you need 200k signatures and you can start a referendum on almost anything

>>130800237
It's our governments' fault - did anyone hold a gun to their head and made them say "yeah, we want to take a bunch of immigrants in"? Another solution would be to form a voting bloc that would stop such retarded shit
>>
>>130800562
yeah sure gypsy.

>drugs
>weapons
hurrrrrrr why cant I sell that, looks more like you a subhuman criminal that got its shit pushed in.
>>
>>130800343
DEEBLY GONCERNED
>>
>>130800646
your telling me there is no parliament in Germany?

calm the fuck don ragging faggot gypsy
>>
>>130800447
By the way 'EU law' says I had a right to a translator. EU law is in reality just to protect French and Germans. A French person here would have been given a translator. This experience made me fully understand the nature of the EU and indeed I would be willing to lay down my life to destroy it. It aims to destroy the property, nations and political rights of all non French and german citizens.
>>
>>130800708
dollar is world reserve currency, euro is not

euro is not popular outside of europe because it is franko-german ponzi currency

you cant buy slaves in eu socialistic utopia, you can buy slaves (or rent) with usd

all from african tribal warlord to russian or chinese prefare usd
>>
>>130800478
But expecting everyone to do that specially when Chinese products are much cheaper or things can be made in China completely or in part and labeled in your country is not realistic.
The only way to be competitive is a change in the rules of the game.
I can give you one thing. Free trade and capitalism is more efficient, that's true. And that's is good...for the Chinese. But a government shouldn't care about what is more efficient on a global scale, but what is best for it's citizens.
That's pretty much Trump point.
>>
>>130800926
>your telling me there is no parliament in Germany?

Not that I vote for you dumb fuck.
>>
>>130800126
The EU is not that bad for us, at least for some, economy alredy going up since elections. We haven't waited to trigger 2 WW to be put on a map overseas. We voted against most of that shit, and got cucked by our past (((presidents))). Have a great vacation on North Sea, Hans.
>>
>>130800935
https://www.thetrumpet.com/3237-why-the-us-dollar-constantly-loses-value

https://www.blog.invesco.us.com/expectations-for-a-strong-us-dollar-in-2017-may-be-losing-currency/

no its not the dollar is the loosing currency and with it goes the USA down.
>>
>>130800605
Sure, and that would be smart, but it's not like the USA is lowering trade barriers. It's doing the opposite due to a misplaced obsession with the trade deficit, which shouldn't be an issue for a country that big and rich.
>>
>>130800562
ha sorry it sucks. Well for the translator that shit is outrageous you probably had a recourse for it, I don't even get how is such thing possible.
The appeal is more intricate not all lawsuits get one
>>
>>130801082
your thoughts on the dollar don't validate your tyranny.
>>
>>130801080
you have a nice vacation , i dont I have to wörk.
>>
>>130800696
That and only that. (((big business)))
>>
>>130801169
prosecutor said I was told that it would open a floodgate of cases and that even though I had been indeed the victim of a criminal that he would instruct the judge to dismiss based on the acts of the criminal being 'involuntary' which was bullshit. Denied the appeal on the basis that 'he was God'
>>
>>130801177
There is no tyranny you faggot gypsy, i bet you call every cop tyrant because he stops you selling shit to people.

You do understand that the votes in EU parliament are done democratic and the majority decides?

It would be Leitrim (Irland) telling dubblin(Germany) how to run the show, that ´s fucking tyranny.
>>
>>130800814
>The materials used to make it could have been imported
You can actually introduce your own regulation to that - for example, all honey imported to Croatia will have to have it's country of origin clearly declared on the label, and frozen veggie mixes already have their countries of origin declared if they're not all produced in the country where they're packaged

>>130800696
Actually, the lack of regulation does it - if it weren't like that, American companies wouldn't be fracking all over your country and poisoning the water supply of random villages with their mass farming schemes
>>
>>130801082
usa will not go down.

markets in the world are opened by amercian military. euro will have no value if markets will be closed, because you have no army to obtain colonies. you are too old.

europe runs deficit with other big countries with nukes.
>>
>>130800696
No regulations keep small businesses alive as without regulations big business could buy everything and do what the fuck they want with all that money big businesses has and small businesses dont.

Its a constant fight against monopoly building.
>>
>>130801429
fuck I wasn't even thinking of something like that. How did you get scammed?
>>
>>130801465
>You do understand that the votes in EU parliament are done democratic and the majority decides?

Such lies EU MEPs were not even allowed hav a copy of the transatlantic trade treaty. The 'parliament' is a sham stuffed full of loosers who could not make the grade in national politics and the commission has no obligation to follow a majority vote. The commission serves only franco german interests.
>>
>>130801194
>i dont I have to wörk

So do not give your opinion to those how are actualy working for you. Enjoy lazzy life, in silence.
>>
>>130801597
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_of_the_European_Union

the EU has a army and also that why the US dont want a EU army command and the Euro and why you faggots rage in the name of the petrol dollar and are pitted up against the EU.

Your are to dily spread and to dumb and best thing is soon you cant afford to pay for all that soldiers.

The USA are like soviet union going down by overspending.
>>
>>130801657
Long story. I have learned by lesson about being a foreigner in a French court under EU law and as a consequence have dedicated my life to the destruction of the EU

Simples.
>>
>>130801841
this is a load of bullshit lol
>>
>>130801680
and nether could the German parliamentarys.

http://www.spiegel.de/politik/ausland/freihandelsabkommen-ttip-abgeordnete-duerfen-keine-us-texte-lesen-a-1052429.html
>>
>>130801637
>Its a constant fight against monopoly building
People don't understand that, if there were no regulations, one big corp could buy out the entire fucking industry just like that. Let's take the retail sector as an example - if there were no regulations that prevent the forming of monopolies, supermarket chain X could just buy out chain Y and Z, thus killing off competition. Once they've done that, it's up to them to regulate both the amount of money they pay to the supplier for e.g. lettuce, and the price which John Doe has to pay for that lettuce in said city/region. Who gets fucked? Producers and people who have to shop in chain X stores. Who profits? (((X)))
>>
>>130801841
Defend yourselves from your numerous enemies it is not the job of other nations. The yanks defended west Germany for decades and as soon as you could you started shitting on them. Ireland has far greater ties to the US and people in the US have been friends to Ireland. Unlike germans we have some honour. I'd stand by the US any day in debt. Germany? I hope it gets turned to glass
>>
>>130801883
what ever makes you coop with reality, cry some more.

The EU has more forces then the US that is spread all over the world.
>>
>>130801861
The EU is a scam in itself.
>>
>>130802019
>and nether could the German parliamentarys.

So the EU in an undemocratic sick franco german empire and the 'parliament' is worthless window dressing for the commission which serves franco-german corporate interests (see cheap immigrant labour).

You are learning I see
>>
>>130792558
THERE DON'T NEED TO BE ANY SETS OF RULES ON HOW A BANANA HAS TO LOOK
>>
>>130801861
From what you said it looks like the problem was more the corrupt people than the law itself though
>>
File: R.jpg (30KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
R.jpg
30KB, 400x400px
>>130801194
>>
>>130802203
Unless you are a big company with a transgenic banana fitting perfectly in the rule book.
>>
>>130802197
to bad local parliaments would veto this because its there right to do so.

>franco-german corporate interests

Then why did all German parliamentary s veto it if its 100% only France German interest?
>>
>>130802130
>The EU has more forces then the US that is spread all over the world.

LOL Here I am alongside thousands of other anti-EU Irish would fight you tomorrow.

Best of luck and it would not bethe first time a group of Irishmen ploughed threw a chunk of the german military. Any nation who tries to make Ireland a colony in its empire is doomed.

Ireland is not a geographical fragment of the EU. It is a nation.
>>
>>130802203
tell it to machines processing the bananas they give a fuck.
>>
File: Listening.gif (1MB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
Listening.gif
1MB, 360x240px
>>130802402
>>
>>130802466
No man has a right to fix the boundary of the march of a nation; no man has a right to say to his country - thus far shalt thou go and no further.

Charles Stewart Parnell
>>
>>130802036
that's not how supply and demand works, buying competition gets exponentially more expensive until it's no longer cost-effective to buy them
>>
>>130802130

EU has no army, faggot.

No one, and i repeat, NO ONE, will be fighting for ze germans.
>>
>>130802498
more like 13% are not liking the EU while 53% are for the Eu and 30 something are neutral.

https://www.ft.com/content/3d0fdb18-d97b-11e6-944b-e7eb37a6aa8e?mhq5j=e1
>>
>>130802130
europeans dont have new weapon, neither tanks, nor missiles

number of your soldeirs is not important
>>
>>130802249
>From what you said it looks like the problem was more the corrupt people than the law itself though

French law is corrupt and violates eu law constantly
>>
>>130802203
>Then double banana price, ask the central bank to lower loans and claim you are richer than ever. >Ask people to vote the accord.>Don't give a fuck about it.
Total scam.
>>
>>130802729
>Austria
>The end
>>
>>130802729
and no one will fight for Americans, hence we have world peace.

Nobody if forcing you to be a good goy and fight for US lead NATO fight for stealing more oil, torture and shity Corporation monopoly's.

You better the lapdog of the US or a member of the EU.
>>
>>130802864
truly you got no clue about the US inventory and the EU inventory and TOE. come back after you educated your self.
>>
File: Capture3548778931.png (25KB, 371x423px) Image search: [Google]
Capture3548778931.png
25KB, 371x423px
>>130802864
No soldiers is true.
>>
>>130785474
Somoke detectors in houses? Is this stuff like this normal in ypur country?
>>
>>130803612
You don't get inssurence if you don't have it, paying for nothing.
>>
>>130803498
france is the only country that produces modern weapon in eu

but france doesnt produce missiles and air-defence that can be a danger to big countries with protectionism.
>>
>>130803830
Wat?
>>
>>130803830
Not an expert, but even US missile are using French guiding system from what I know.
>>
>>130802734
>more like 13% are not liking the EU while 53% are for the Eu and 30 something are neutral.

Ah the old control the media control the people line. Maybe that works in Germany but not here were we have a long standing habit of nodding to those who would make us slaves and then killing them

Give us the future… We’ve had enough of your past… Give us back our country… to live in, – to grow in, – to Love. (Michael Collins)
>>
>>130804010
>Not an expert, but even US missile are using French guiding system from what I know.

Why the fuck would France go to war with the US who liberated it in partnership with Germany which tried to destroy France twice in the last century?
>>
>>130803949
european air defence and infrastructure can be destroyed by non-nuclear missiles strike

europeans dont have such ability

can you name "european" system similar to patriot or s-300,400?

>>130804010
and?
they can replace your components like russia did. it is a matter of trade.
you will lose market
Thread posts: 360
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.