[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you guys heard of FARK.COM's politics tab? It's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: AsUpFOT1_400x400.png (162KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
AsUpFOT1_400x400.png
162KB, 400x400px
Have you guys heard of FARK.COM's politics tab?

It's a great place with "funny" headlines of the day's politics, but the best part is the comments section: full of liberal dickheads just waiting for you to troll the fuck out of them!

The comments section is also a flat structure, with no downvotes so FAGGOTS can't make your shit invisible.

I know what you're thinking though. Why should I be your personal army, faggot? But you have my word - these liberals are the most sensitive around. Fed on Hillary's Clinton's breast milk until age 21, Farklibs are tender and have a haughty disposition. They react violently to outsiders intruding upon their bubble.

So why not join up and rev up some dems?
>>
Fark used to be good.
>>
>>130782338
> Woman rants about wanting to see a white doctor for her son. Since this was in Canada, she had to go on a six-month waiting list
lel
>>
fark.com is still alive?
>>
Wow, there is still a fark.com. Are there still foobies?
>>
>>130782425
Ten years ago
>>
File: diversitybk750.jpg (109KB, 750x865px) Image search: [Google]
diversitybk750.jpg
109KB, 750x865px
>>130782425
Fark was never good
>>
>>130782338
I still remember browsing when 9/11 happened. People forget how the internet reacted that day but it was pretty much everywhere and the Manhattan Craigslist was pretty much dead outside the looking for people section.
>>
Fark sometimes has incredibly witty and funny headlines.
>>
>>130783313
The photoshop threads were decent back when only people will talent bothered to upload something.
>>
>>130783463
also yeah it would probably be really easy to troll since it's so outdated. Same with democratic underground except it's meant to be a giant hugbox so they can ban you. I used to troll DU back in 04 when teens thought Dubya was crashing and burning and that Kerry would win for sure.
>>
Also, I remember this pretty obnoxious zionist jew called Tatsuma who everyone would gang up on because he was an insufferable JIDF cunt.
>>
>>130782338

>have you heard of Fark
>Liberal

Underaged kekistan faggot detected.

Farkers tend to be older and center right. But you'd know that if you weren't literally jizz when they were feuding with S/A
>>
>>130783955
>Farkers tend to be older and center right

They are overwhelmingly liberal.
>>
Fark is for boring dead white people.

No thanks.
>>
>>130784089
This, though the 'politimeter' was always stuck in the center.
>>
>>130783955
It's become really liberal now man

Drew sort of went for the young liberal demographic

for the sweet, sweet cash I presume
>>
>>130784378
To be fair their heyday was during the Bush era.
>>
>>130784437
Yeah it might not be such a bad idea.
>>
>>130782338
$10
>>
>>130784520
That was (is?) SA
>Hope you got ten bux
>>
Hi 2005. I miss you.
>>
>>130782338
everyone has, i stopped going there after he removed Foobies, which was why i went there, and the funny lootie photoshops, which stopped sometime in recent years

fucker ran for office and i don't know what the site is doing now, and there hasn't been a homestar tag update for years, so that's more reason not to go there anymore
>>
>>130784520
that's sa, newfag
>he doesn't have a pre-2004 regdate
topcuck
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.