[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /pol/. I would like to hear your thoughts on something I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: babycute.jpg (259KB, 600x732px) Image search: [Google]
babycute.jpg
259KB, 600x732px
Hi /pol/.

I would like to hear your thoughts on something I have been wondering about. Say I get pregnant by a handsome, successful, white man but it was a one night stand and I can not be sure if he will be an active father in the child's life. Do I have a beautiful baby and raise it without its father being around, or do I spare the child not being in a traditional family and abort early?

I'm curious what your thoughts are. Thanks.
>>
>>130778892
You don't have a one night stand in the first place.
>>
Don't be a degenerate: no unsafe one night stand.

Problem solved.
>>
marriage exists for a reason
>>
>>130779016
fpbp
>>
>>130778892
you dont deserve a child if you're even asking a question like this
>>
>>130778892
Have you tried not being a whore? Thanks.
>>
File: ESCAPE THE JEW.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
ESCAPE THE JEW.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
>>130778892
Raise it. He has good genes at the very least, if he is handsome and successful, and ofc, white. The kid won't be that bad if he has all three of those boxes ticked.

thats imo anyway.
>>
>>130778892
Don't be a degenerate and get into that situation. However, don't murder the baby if you do. We need more whites, even if they come from broken homes.
>>
>>130778892
Hot
Source pls
>>
>>130778892
One night is for whores.
Anyway you should do it like all women. Find some guy who will take care of you and your cuck baby. Single mothers are usualy naive bitches who date tough guy and then are suprised when he left them.
>>
>>130779016
This.

You're going to do a terrible job raising him to be a man by yourself, especially if you can't even control yourself not to get pregnant from a guy you don't even know.
>>
>My thoughts
Asian women are superior to white women in every way - prettier, smarter, harder working, more dependable, less whiny, and they have tighter pussies.
>>
desu im betting the statistics that show single moms fail to raise kids come from the fact that the child came from a loser dad who was the type of guy to run away at the firt sight of responsibility in the first place.
>>
You give it to adoption
>>
>>130778892
Raise it. Tell him. He'll be and active father. If he's a successful, white man, he'll be a father figure and will provide resources.
>>
File: 1479719472666.png (513KB, 902x960px) Image search: [Google]
1479719472666.png
513KB, 902x960px
>>130778892
Ummm
My poor summer child

Men can't get pregnant
So when you have a one night stand and fuck each others asses, there's only aids to worry aboot
>>
between a non traditional family and dying i think i will go with the non traditional.
>>
>>130778892
Maybe you should kill yourself you degenerate whore. It's women like you that are ruining this entire planet with your shit tier genetics and life choices.
>>
>>130782473
for the block alex.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.