[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question has anyone been a situation where they had an insane

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: roommatefreakout.jpg (68KB, 541x960px) Image search: [Google]
roommatefreakout.jpg
68KB, 541x960px
Question has anyone been a situation where they had an insane sjw roommate? Especially one claiming basic problems you had with them on racism? Here is the fallout my other roommates and I dealt with when the cops were called on her for threatening to kick one of my roommates ass several times (which I got on video thank go because she claimed we were all just racists trying to get her evicted and she didn't threaten us) and then she gets evicted, tries to fight it in court under "racism", doesn't show up to her court date, so she loses. Destroys stuff in the apartment while we were gone (luckily I had enough sense to lock my stuff in my room for over a month) steals some of the stuff even, turns the air on 55 with pets in the apartment, and pours out a bulk of our food on the floor. We never saw her again.
>>
>>130778644
Who runs your apartment? He really failed her screening.
You should talk to him
>>
>>130778644
I lived with a really fat sjw girl. Gets violent very fast but I just stop communicating and Shrek would calm down. Place was a disgusting mess if I was away for a while. Acted like I was literally Hitler because I called her tranny friend it's original gender. Salt when trump won was great though. 2/10
>>
>>130778644
that's why you don't accept female roommates. always just leads to drama
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.