[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

West Alabama I was born and raised til a couple or niggers got

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0115.jpg (51KB, 750x424px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0115.jpg
51KB, 750x424px
West Alabama I was born and raised til a couple or niggers got all in my face,it was me and my bros all fucking are kind and just chillin out when we notice the niggers were up to no good started making trouble in the neighborhood we got into a huge fight and the town got scared so they hunged him from a tree
>>
do you think the KKK were as bad as they say OP? or were they good guys? i don't know that much about them honestly, other than that they seem nice from what i've seen of them. and there was this guy daniel carver who used to go on stern, and he was a nice, down to earth, reasonable guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrEQS0fpBhs

and this one time he destroyed bill maher in a debate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uADS6n7bp7Q

the guy was a legit grandwizard in the KKK
>>
>>130772767
Ain't said that they were bad I was representing my hood that's all..wat if a nigger came to ur hood and was disrespectful
>>
>>130773125
what? no i didn't say you said they were bad.......

wtf about niggers in my hood?? we don't have any of those, i hope we wouldn't allow them if they tried
>>
>>130773653
Excatly my wife who is also my sister said that niggers are the most evil of all creatures..last night when when were watching cartoons I was like I wonder do nigger know the white knights would prefer white meat instead of spicy
>>
>>130774264
i don't get what your point is. your post isnt sufficiently trollish or negative towards the white cause for it to even be a troll, but here you are, pulling lame, uninspired "sister is my wife" jokes, despite the fact that incest is far more common and even normalized in most of the non-white, western european world.

im just saying, if you were trying to troll with this post, you failed. there was nothing trollish about it, i dunno.

also whites will always be a superior race to whatever you are, you filthy kike!

i guess you'd realize this is a "bad troll" if it weren't for that pesky little "racial IQ gap"

oh and from now on "saged"
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.