[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can we stop White racism from increasing in America? Lately

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 6

File: 1497334709450.gif (1MB, 320x289px) Image search: [Google]
1497334709450.gif
1MB, 320x289px
How can we stop White racism from increasing in America? Lately as a moderate dude who just wants everyone to get along, I see fucking tons of Whites feeling like "oh muh whiteness stahp hating whites" and acting like reverse SJWs.
>>
realize that PC culture is a mind virus designed by bolshevik social scientists.

it's the kikes.
>>
Maybe non whites should stop acting like subhuman animals
>>
america is a nation dying a legitimate demographic death. not like sweden or germany, where the numbers of migrants are greatly outnumbered by the indigenous whites. literally less than half of the babies born in america for the last few years are non-white. whites are already not the majority there anymore.

you aren't going "stop muh racism" there. it's going to grow because as people become confronted with the consequences of giving away their homeland and selling out their childrens futures, they get pissed, they get regretful. they scratch their heads and say "wow, we got lied to, this isn't really paradise".

and as the numbers of "minorities" grow and grow, they become more bold. they step up their rhetoric. slowly people begin to realize that if these people, who we donated our fucking homeland and nation to, had their way, us white folks would be put in camps and eliminated. they truly see us as a cancer to the planet. so you're not going to "end racism" in an environment like that, and you shouldn't. because racism is a healthy, natural, human defense mechanism that supposed to guard us against exactly the sort of situation that's come up in the US
>>
>>130768720
As many Whites are subhuman acting trash as any nonwhites, though, so it doesn't even matter at all.

All identity politix = CANCER
>>
File: mApVk3v.jpg (215KB, 1280x1109px) Image search: [Google]
mApVk3v.jpg
215KB, 1280x1109px
>>130768354
Fuck off with that concern trolling, cunt.
Pic related, it's you.
>>
>>130768760
>whites are already not the majority there anymore.

to clarify, im talking about in the younger generation here technically, but if you factor in illegal aliens you're probably looking at a situation where whites are not the majority overall too :(
>>
File: blink nurse.jpg (40KB, 262x320px) Image search: [Google]
blink nurse.jpg
40KB, 262x320px
>>130768354

First Date

blink-182

Buy for $1.29

SUBSCRIBE

START FREE RADIO

Subscribe to Google Play Music and listen to this song and millions of other songs. First month free.

Lyrics

In the car I just can't wait
To pick you up on our very first date
Is it cool if I hold your hand?
Is it wrong if I think it's lame to dance?
Do you like my stupid hair?
Would you guess that I didn't know what to wear?
I'm just scared of what you think
You make me nervous so I really can't eat

Let's go
Don't wait
This night's almost over
Honest, let's make
This night last forever
Forever and ever
Let's make this last forever
Forever and ever

When you smile, I melt inside
I'm not worthy for a minute of your time
I really wish it was only me and you
I'm jealous of everybody in the room
Please don't look at me with those eyes
Please don't hint that you're capable of lies
I dread the thought of our very first kiss
A target that I'm probably gonna miss

Let's go
Don't wait
This night's almost over
Honest, let's make
This night last forever
Forever and ever
Forever and ever

Let's go
Don't wait
This night's almost over
Honest, let's make
This night last forever
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
Forever and ever
>>
>>130768783
>All identity politix = CANCER
Oh shit well that changes everything. Based on your opinion alone everyone has decided to stop voting as ethnic blocs and sing John Lenos "Imagine" while smoking weed.
>>
>>130768760
It's posts like these that make me ashamed to be White.... I don't want to think we're all this bad. You see nonwhites as automatically enemies even though they are a human group, too.

You really need to calm down the crazed rhetoric like "we;re dying". America is what matters, not race!!! America will live as long as we are nationalistically minded and don't practice muh identity/muh ancestors PRIMITIVE thinking.
>>
>>130768354
white is right. remember that faggot.
>>
>>130768354
Niggers aren't human and do not belong in polite society
>>
>>130769032
i can't figure out if you're mixed race or a troll, but i HOPE that you're not genuinely this stupid and ignorant :(
>>
>>130768974

That's the worst blink 182 song.

Watch Tom get pissed when Mark forces the song on him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUaOUeTpI1o
>>
>>130769353
Holy shit Tom sounded like complete shit.
>>
>>130769318
I'm actually pure German blooded, and not at all antiwhite, but I feel like seeing other groups as enemies is the issue.

I live in Southern California and Mexicans see us as "other" or "enemy group" alot and that's the prblem. Seeing people as not just individual humans is the issue.

I want to teach nonwhites to stop being racist to us, and also to help pol-acks see that nonwhites are just HUMAN

stop the h8
>>
>>130769032
keep saying that once its nothing but spic and niggers and the civilization of prosperity is no more
darkies didn't invent any of this. They had to be forcibly told to build a society or they'd be living in animal skin tents.
>>
>>130768354
Somebody has to push back, faggot. Get the fuck outta here, and get along with somebody else
>>
File: IMG_1366.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1366.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>130768354
Whats dis godda do wit muh NAP?
>>
>>130769585
I am big into transhumanism today, and I feel like we need a new religion based on plant based psychedelic drugs and magic mushrooms.

I have really opened up my eyes alot. I used to feel like a pure hate for Mexicans who were hostile or assholes around me, butI learned to see they are just LOST HUMANS.

I recommend u try shrooms, meditate, and PLEASE watchthis eye opening documentary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fh2cDKyFdyU
>>
>>130768354
>How can we stop White racism from increasing in America?
Why the fuck would we want to do that, you ignorant faggot?
>>
>>130769956
Because it takes us away from E PLURIBUS UNUM.

I try t remind myself that Black Americans are my fellow Americans, and British Whites AREN'T MY PEOPL.

We all (myself included) have racist concepts to remove in our heads

BTW the biggest issue for me is antiwhite racism. ALL RACISM MUST END.

Most antiracists just use antiracism as a disguise for ANTIWHITE RACISM. So we must fight that.

Thanks
>>
>>130768354
Stop BLM they're not for equality they're for black unification, unification leads to
a group hating others outside their group, in this case whites

Stop caring for SJW shit and let them die out.

Have people recognize problems in the black community, teach Blacks to not glorify every Black man who's proven innocent and just see them as innocent and guilty if they are guilty not a dindu nuffin
I'm Black and I can see this bullshit
>>
>>130769926
>I am big into transhumanism today, and I feel like we need a new religion based on plant based psychedelic drugs and magic mushrooms.
Go to bed Joe.
>>
>>130769926
>Recommend you try shrooms and meditate
Kek I've done more shrooms and meditating than you. I don't hate other races I just recognize historically white people invented everything and black and mexican live in the society we created and blame us for all their problems when they never would have done anything for themselves.
This is plain to see care for humanity of not.
>>
>>130769567
>pure German blooded
>live in Southern California

uh huh, sounds about right

i don't believe for one minute that you're anything other than "playing" the dumb liberal here, and as such, high five, nice troll, i admit, but just because there are actually some people stupid enough to think this way, i gotta take the bait a bit.

what you're saying is something you got out of a hallmark card. it's about as deep and profound as a piece of paper you pulled out of a fortune cookie. is comes from NOWHERE. it exists NOWHERE in reality.

if you walk up to a nigger who hates you, and there are no other whites around to protect you, and you start preaching "stop the hate stop being racist" he will fucking murder you and take what you have. the reality is that it's the threat of consequences that keeps the racial violence from erupting. people of all different races essentially hate eachother.

if you're german, or nordic, or some other snowy european pureblood, you should consider that those REASONABLE defense mechanisms were bred out of your ancestors because they lived in a barren snowy land, THAT NOBODY ELSE LIVED IN. there were plenty of resources. plenty of space for everyone. there was much less competition than existed in tribal and wartorn africa, where if you ran into another tribe you best fucking hide because they were going to murder you and eat you.

your ancestors didnt have to deal with that, so they didnt get "selected" to be wary of outsiders.

unfortunately, you can be lacking that part of your brain all you want, but its not going to stop the "outsiders" from eating you. you should essentially consider that you aren't ABOVE other people or "enlightened" or anything like that, you've essentially been selectively bred by nature and your snowy isolated environment to MISS some crucial part of your brain the same way dogs were bred from wolves to become small and desperately loyal to humans. 1/2 cont
>>
>>130768354
It is reverse SJW pretty much, but they're mostly underaged or severe autists who worship kek and take it way too serious.
>>
>>130769567
>>130770296

is the dog "enlightened"? no. it's missing a lot of its strength and virtue that its ancestors had in wolf form. you're suffering from the same situation. and just like the dog probably can't "understand" why not devoting your life force to a human being, or being docile and submissive is "better" than being those things, you can't understand why you're not actually "enlightened" and why you're wrong either.

here's a very informative concept for you to research. R types and K types. because of the way your ancestors evolved, and the challenges they faced (dynamic, changing environment, plenty of resources, plenty of space) they developed more of an R-type of mentality. but unfortunately the rest of the world is still operating on K-type mentality and if you persist in your mentality you will be eaten. you will become food. and your words run the risk of turning innocent white children everywhere INTO FOOD. that's why you're a rotten piece of shit and irredeemable at the end of the day. and im truly sorry to say that. im mostly german myself, but my ancestors also protected themselves :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

also with the germans specifically, most of the people who had that part of the brain, so that they could understand that concept, were specifically bred out of the population because they died during WW2 or were shunned shortly thereafter as "monsters".

it's sad but its impossible to get through ot you people, who are genuinely LACKING something important, you that you're LACKING something rather than fucking "enlightened" and so far above everyone else.

same difficulties arise when dealing with legitimate autists (like legitimate medically diagnosed autists, who just can't fathom why they're fucked up and different and wrong and disabled)
>>
>>130769567
>>130770796
also lastly, i should point out that wikipedia article is just a jumping off point that's not specifically geared toward race and racial awareness (obviously), or even humans in general. there's a whole lot of stuff about R/K type selection theory that you should seek out and educate yourself on that might help to illuminate you about your problems and why you're wrong and why you need to stop being such an autistic ignorant faggot :(
>>
>>130770471

fuck this shit. Reverse SJW fuckoff, how about we dont like to be replaced. IT is litteral genocide by the UN definition. JIDF can fuck off.
>>
>>130771256
"fighting for your continued survival and your children's continued survival is reverse SJWism" yeah ok fucking only pussy autist scumbags and shills would say or believe such a stupid, backwards thing
>>
>>130768354
>300th leaf memeflag bait thread on the 1st page

weeeeed lad
>>
>>130770296
I'm not playing dumb. My family roots are midwestern German farmer, but I live in Cali
>>
File: 1452871392154.jpg (49KB, 355x355px) Image search: [Google]
1452871392154.jpg
49KB, 355x355px
>>130768354
Here's some food for thought.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bznHze0RKec
>>
>>130774150
This rabbi was obviously paid off by David Duke or some shit......
>>
>>130774009
then you need to consider some of the things i mentioned in the above posts, and some of the stuff i cited to you in order to understand why it's YOU that is lacking here and why it's YOU that is simply born without the part of your brain that tells you to protect yourself from "others".

you aren't "enlightened", you're just missing what others have because natural selection did not require it of your ancestors due to their personal history
>>
>>130774701
So wait why do I need to see these other races as enemies? I think they are only enemies because of liberal brainwashing.

Look, I love my White people and love being around my father, for instance, it feels "right", but also I enjoy being around my one Asian friend and just being.... human. It's so natural.

I think that group mentality including extreme family attachment can blind us to life's real joy.

Life should be about enjoying the pretty girls, the good food, and having fun. I don't need to be part of some "muh race muh tribe" cult mentality, why should I be?

Anyway u seem honest and I appreciate your feedback, but imho you are just deep into this kind of "muh race" cult. Thanks
>>
>>130768354
>I want everyone to get along
A child's fantasy, multiculturalism will never work. When it all comes apart, remember the hang the traitors first.
>>
>>130775182
yeah it's pretty clear you didn't even read the posts you're responding to

>but also I enjoy being around my one Asian friend and just being.... human. It's so natural

that's because your ancestors lived in a frozen and isolated area. and once it wasn't isolated anymore, it was "more or less" civilized by comparison to africa and south america and other places. that's why natural selection didn't REQUIRE that your ancestors be able to UNDERSTAND why being around people who a different race is inherently dangerous to your identity and the continued existence of that identity. that's YOUR failure. YOU aren't the one that is "above" anyone here. you are essentially DISABLED through evolution. and you're going to be wiped out, just like the rest of your people will be, as they commit a literal cultural and ethnic suicide, for exactly the reasons i have detailed and outlined in this thread (that you apparently refuse to read into)

have being fucking food for niggers and spics, who literally devour your life force and racial / cultural identity while you sing the praises of "multiculturialism" and "tolerance" and "acceptance", idiot
>>
>>130775740
You have me all wrong, I'm center-right, not leftist. I support Trump.

Like man I prefer majority White areas and I oppose humongous immigration, I just don't think it necessarily matters if you are not just around your own type people. Like I just think its a natural HANDICAP that everyone has to PREFER THEIR OWN.

We can overcome it, and so can the other peoples too.
>>
>>130776641
i don't have you wrong. you sound exactly as i peg you for. i don't even know if you're replying to the same person as i never said anything about you being a leftist or center or center right or anything. maybe you hallucinated things i said to you that i didn't? i don't know. i honestly can't imagine. maybe you're just ill in the head.

no, the point is that YOU ARE THE ONE WITH THE HANDICAP. you don't understand that. you're LITERALLY the one with the HANDICAP and you're going to bring about your own death and destruction, you moron, and by pushing your beliefs and views on impressionable white children you're dooming them to the same fate, and that makes you a piece of rotten shit. sorry. that's the way it is. those are the cards. i didn't deal them.
>>
File: 1464166464200.jpg (21KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
1464166464200.jpg
21KB, 625x626px
>>130768354
>>
>>130768354

That's an interesting Cletus.
>>
>>130768354
Nice try, shill.

If you're suggesting that SJWs who literally created fake hate crimes to worry about it somehow comparable to taking an issue with an actual rise in anti-white sentiment and behavior with the approval of the media and academia, you are fucking retarded.
>>
>>130768585
It really fucking is tho
>>
>>130768760
not less than half exactly half
>>
>>130782960
it was supposedly "exactly" half in 2013 and that didn't count illegals, so no, i am right.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.