[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5 JKDIlsbU Wtf is wrong w

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 18

File: beingwhite.png (606KB, 895x900px) Image search: [Google]
beingwhite.png
606KB, 895x900px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zl5JKDIlsbU

Wtf is wrong with people, this shit is getting out of hand. Why are more and more people getting braver and braver in public, saying racist shit like this?

Theres a line between being red pilled and just being flat out racist.
>>
File: 1473035791986.jpg (33KB, 640x662px) Image search: [Google]
1473035791986.jpg
33KB, 640x662px
>>130763557
>Leaf
>>
File: the true banner.jpg (79KB, 400x441px) Image search: [Google]
the true banner.jpg
79KB, 400x441px
>>130763557
>Wtf is wrong with people, this shit is getting out of hand. Why are more and more people getting braver and braver in public, saying racist shit like this?

Because we are sick of foreign, alien peoples coming here and changing the character of our towns. Indians, Chinese, Arabs, Africans, etc are not Canadians.
>>
"brown" doctors. the bitch obviously means someone who speaks english.
>>
>>130763557

Normies are waking up and realizing it is now or never.
>>
File: 1477868075765.jpg (43KB, 570x587px) Image search: [Google]
1477868075765.jpg
43KB, 570x587px
>>130763557
>Theres a line between being red pilled and just being flat out racist.

Shut up nigger.
>>
fucking nigger comes to talk real quick.
>>
>nod da whate or da blake canaeanie doter
>>
it's code speak for 'motherfucking english'!
>>
>>130763557
why are the pakis popping off? talk about tense, shit would go up if i was in the place. you but out of medical situations.
>>
>>130763557
>acting like a stuck up nigger in public
>not already knowing the doctor you're sending your fucking kid to
>letting the minorities see this level of weekend
She's kicked off the white island, someone go get her white privilege card, she's not allowed anymore.
>>
>>130764387
>not already knowing the doctor you're sending your fucking kid to

In Canada, because we have universal healthcare, we have multiple clinics where you can just walk in and see a doctor as soon as one is available. So its not uncommon to see a different doctor if you dont feel like going to your family doctor.
>>
>>130764387
you gonna call them pakis behind their back, when the nigger comes at you you need to go full democrat mode and reverse racism that bimbo.
>>
>>130763557

FUCKING A WHITE FEEMALE
>>
You want to see a doctor who speaks english? wow you fucking racist bigot maybe you need to be checked into a hospital!!!
>>
>>130763557
>my kid is part not white
BURN THE COAL PAY THE TOLL
>>
>>130763557

she must know of the quota system
>>
I've been in this situation before.
It's literally no use.
Shtiskin doctors don't listen to you, they just nod then send you the fuck off an don't do shit an you flat out tell its cause you're white.
>>
>>130764568
That's fucking horrible. I have had the same doctor since I was 13. He knows what my blood work should be, he knows me medical history, and he knows that I wont take any pills so he never offers. Way better than being another piece of paper in a file.
>>130764677
>reverse racism
I didn't say she was wrong, I'm suggesting that she's acting like a nigger. She should take her kid to a white doctor. She shouldn't be going to some poor minority clinic with her kid. It's hypocritical and she's giving white people a bad reputation. We're above those niggers.
>>
>>130763557
T H I C C

bet she was skinnythicc before the kid too, must have been awesome for the guy who fucked her to make that kid
>>
>>130763557
>Go to the hospital
Sounds like she went to a maternity clinic for illegals because she doesn't want to give the copay.
>>
>>130765328
This, the poo in loo doctor I had was terrible
>>
File: 1423260523977.jpg (37KB, 888x568px) Image search: [Google]
1423260523977.jpg
37KB, 888x568px
>>130763557
They tried hard for massive dysgenics, but it only provided natural selection in a society where it's been eliminated for every other ethic group.

Think about it.
>>
>>130765418
>That's fucking horrible. I have had the same doctor since I was 13.

Retard. Ive had the same family doctor since I was born, and still see him regularly for my checkups and health issues. You still have a family doctor that has all of your history, your treatments, your diagnoses, etc. In fact, everytime you visit a medical office that ISNT your family doctor (whether its a hospital, and ER, or some clinic), they have to fax the records of that visit to your family doctor.

It means theres way more options for treatment, so if you have something small. instead of travelling across the city to your family doctor, you can just go to a clinc in your area, see a doctor and quickly get a diagnosis and prescription. If you have a long term health issue, thats something you would need to obviously see your regular family doctor for. And if you have an emergency or life threatening issue, you go to the hospital obviously.
>>
File: fcc.jpg (23KB, 400x500px) Image search: [Google]
fcc.jpg
23KB, 400x500px
>>130765616
>>
Boy what I wouldn't do for a white uprising
>>
>>130765978
> instead of travelling across the city to your family doctor
what the fuck is this pleb shit?
Does your doctor not come to your house when you're sick?
Do you live in some backwoods town in the yukon?
Is this a poor people thing?
Holy fuck, how 3rd world is Canada?
>>
>>130763557
Get used to it, Paki. Go back to your shitfucker country or off yourself. OPEN UNASHAMED RACISM NOW! White interests first.
>>
>>130763557
fucking leaf, you just get here from reddit you newfag, who gives a shit we all die at some point probably by some form of isis extremist bullshit that the government is covering up. in other words shut the fuck up about the semantics racewarwhen 1488, #muzziesarescum
>>
>>130763557
i cant stand the sound of badly pronounced Canadian. by the blacks and muslim indians. "go do duh hawspidol" "y do you go do duh hawspidol". mississauga and brampton are filled to the brim with non whites who talk like this. or talk even worse.
>>
>>130763557
Everyone's just tired of pretending that they respect each other.
>>
>>130763557
>Theres a line between being red pilled and just being flat out racist.
No there isn't.
Typical leaf faggot.
You need to leave.
>>
Send all those piece of shit Somalis, Pakis, etc back to their shitholes
>>
>>130763557
Führer Trudeau won't allow this.
>>
who else was racist and turned on CC to understand what the filmer said?
>>
File: mcat by race.jpg (226KB, 1286x384px) Image search: [Google]
mcat by race.jpg
226KB, 1286x384px
>>130763557

gee why would she want a white doctor
>>
>>130763557
its happening as much as ever, (((they))) are just pushing the race war propaganda more and more by showing us when it does happen
>>
Trudeau will take her kids away from her, just you wait
>>
>>130763557
>Asking for someone white that speaks English is racist

The word "Racist" has literally changed in recent years from meaning you hate a race to just being insensitive.
>>
>>130768257
overusage does that.
same with "communist" and "antisemite".
lefites have btfo themselves.
>>
File: 1491112142589.png (14KB, 444x444px) Image search: [Google]
1491112142589.png
14KB, 444x444px
>>130763557
feels good to be castizo. white enough to not be knuckle dragger but brown enough to not have 'white privilege'.
>>
>>130764980
You want to see a doctor without brown teeth? wow you fucking racist bigot maybe you need to be checked into a hospital!!!!
>>
File: 1343917271252.png (381KB, 597x530px) Image search: [Google]
1343917271252.png
381KB, 597x530px
>>130763557
Let me tell you about not getting a homogeneous doctor you can trust understands you, and relate to - and be assured he takes you problems seriously. In Swedistan 34% of doctors are now immigrants. Some are actually qualified for the profession, while a large portion aren't. If you live in a smaller municipality, chances are that you're getting the bottom of the barrel.
A few years back I started feeling constantly bloated and occasionally getting pains in the stomach, especially after meals or some physical activity.
>usual district physician retired years ago
>contact healthcare for an appointment with a GP
>someone with crude accent answers
>state desire, explain symptoms
>"ok we make telefone to you sometime next week, maybe.
>what the fuck
>get a call at work after lunch, Thursday the next week: "can you come tomorrow 9AM?"
>Yes
>"ok welcome to see <insert kebab name>
>O-ok...

>show up 8:50, register in reception, sit down waiting
>burkas and niqabs everywhere
>9:10
>finally called in 9:15
>The doctor speaks really poor swedish, and no english
>explain symptoms, in detail - because apparently they hadn't been logged in my journal
>not sure he understands me
>mfw he tells my I'm overweight
>tfw 95Kg @ 189cm
>he tells me if I feel like that after eating - eat smaller meals
>"try go on toilet, more"
>feels like he's being nonchalant and careless
>time is up
>feeling paranoid as fuck
>work in warehouse
>go back to work, stressed out - gotta see another doctor

>Friday
>after lunch, lift boxes to stack on trolley
>feel like I was stabbed, groan in pain
>ambulance
>ruptured abdominal aorta
>I had Aortic aneurysm which could've killed me

Now I always demand to see a native Swedish doctor.
Thankfully, we have a law Sweden that ensures you the right to choose your caregiver, and they have to abide to your demands if they're within reason. I've had all kinds of rude remarks tossed at me, but it's worth it considering it'll probably save my life.
>>
>>130768435
this exactly. They destroyed any use it any had. The word nazi used to mean something. As of now, it means "You don't agree with anything left of Mao, so fuck you and die".

The amazing part is that as long as everyone arms like fuck, at least in murica, we have a system of voting. While it's questionable, it's a needed pressure value in a system. "The right" needs to silently arm and be civil. Anyone who values the founding American system needs to trust in it right now.
>>
>>130769249
>ruptured abdominal aorta
fug
>>
>>130767109
tfw conflicted about affirmative action cuz it helps us compete with the chinks
>>
>>13076355
About three minutes in reveals it's a coal burner demanding a White doctor for her shitskin spawn.
>>
she has a point though. street shitters make awful doctors. theyre hardly understandable with their accent and their education is a joke compared to what someone would recieve in the west.
>>
>>130763557
>my kid's half not white
el

oh el
>>
>>130763557
Nah, fuck you nigger loving Muslim or whatever the fuck you are.. Enjoy the shit show that ensues due to your precious mulicult. I know I will.
>>
>>130763557
I think she just got hit by reality desu...
>Non white staff
>Non white doctors
>Non white patients
>Non white kid
Its hit her all at once and shes freaked out. Some part of her still idolizes her own race above others. (She wants a clean cut white doctor with good teeth).
I think her refrence to 'shooting herself' was in part anger at her stupidity in having a mixed child and (probably) being a single mother.
>>
>>130763557
>says "brown skin" with pure disgust
>says "somebody that speaks English" with pure hatred
>shitskins absolutely triggered

BASED SOCCER MOM
>>
>>130763557
>tfw bitchy 35 year old soccer moms begin channeling their frustration against niggers instead of against retail workers

Shitskins are going to feel the pain
>>
>tfw your last canadian proxy location gets banned
FUCK, leafposting is the easiest guaranteed (You)s in history. I envy you bastards that still have functional proxies.
>>
File: IMG_4399.jpg (140KB, 789x529px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4399.jpg
140KB, 789x529px
>>130763557
She is asking for a doctor that definitely didn't get into college based on their skin color.

I don't go to doctors unless they are white males. I don't announce that to strangers, but there is no way in hell I'd go to a black doctor or a Muslim doctor. And I am weary of Poo in the Loo doctors because Indians don't wash their hands.

Also people should have to right to ask for whatever they want. Other people can judge. Who gives a shit?
>>
File: FuckingLeaf.jpg (3KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
FuckingLeaf.jpg
3KB, 125x124px
>>130763557
>>
>>130763557
>I'd like to see a white Doctor
>my kid is not full white

HAHAHAHAHA
A coal burner that all of a sudden wants to associate with whites when things get serious
>>
>>130765874
> quality
Ah but quantity has a quality all its own
> t. Stalin or Patton or some shit
>>
>>130771204
She says he kid is mixed race
>>
>>130763557

This nothing unreasonable about wanting your child to see the most qualified and intelligent doctor available.

Without knowing anything else about the provider, you can at least be sure that a white (or east Asian) doctor wasn't:

1) Educated in a third world shithole medical school with a designated shitting street (Pajeets)

2) Admitted to an American medical school with a 3.2 GPA because muh diversity (Blacks/Hispanics)
>>
>>130769664
Whites and Asians can work together anon. Whites take up leadership and strategy roles while Asians take up management and tactical roles. They're good at refining processes and making things more efficient. We're good at creativity.
>>
File: 1497356015730.png (7KB, 473x454px) Image search: [Google]
1497356015730.png
7KB, 473x454px
>>130770640
Your analysis is spot on, New Zealand.
>>
Chink doctor:
>High IQ
>Smooth, easy to understand cosmopolitan accent.
>Parents made him do it.
>Is grateful to parents for selecting good career for him.
>May have cheated in school.
>May not care about his patients, but never shows it.
>Good bedside manner.
>Seems to get satisfaction from actually solving your problem.
>Calm, polite manner.
>Generally competent.

Curry doctor:
>Average IQ
>Accent is thicker than the curry he eats, expect to ask him to repeat himself.
>Parents made him do it.
>Resents parents for selecting career for him and takes it out on you.
>Cheated at every opportunity he had in school.
>Definitely does not care for his patients and lets you know it.
>Terrible bedside manner.
>Seems to get satisfaction from sending you away without having solved any of your problems.
>Bullying manner.
>Obviously incompetent.
>>
File: 1496561130369.gif (482KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1496561130369.gif
482KB, 300x300px
>>130763557
There's a crazy amount of brown people for being in Canada
>>
>>130765328
This.
Non-white doctors are total shit they don't give a fuck. They don't care about quality treatment. Don't care about you as a person. Have no empathy at all.

I'd want a white doctor too. I already make sure my doctor is white (non-Jewish) if I have to go see one.
>>
>>130774090
It's not racism really because it's true. Do you want to fucking die or live? Because that's a real choice. The shitskin doctor you have a 100x higher than of dying.

If people caring about their own safety is racist, kill all the shitskins then.
>>
To be fair the Pajeet doctors are hard as fuck to understand and deal with and they're like 90% of the doctors for kids now
>>
The chick lives in Toronto people are blowing it out of proportion. Majority of doctors in Toronto and the GTA are all pakistani or Indian, reek like shit, and can barely string together a sentence without slurring or sounding like they're snorting a loogie.

The celebrated diversity of Toronto just leads to a bunch of people that can't understand each other speaking shitty english. I've had tons of foreigner customers that cant speak english well because when you stick some thick accented russian beside some thick accented paki nothing will happen adn they just both get mad at each other.
>>
>>130765328
>Shtiskin doctors don't listen to you, they just nod then send you the fuck off an don't do shit an you flat out tell its cause you're white.

I had a "jeep seat" surgery a few years back. Deal is they cut open the top of your arse and scoop the nastiness out and put it back together.
You've got to try and not sit because it spreads open the wound and you've got to try and avoid infections because it's right near your butthole.

So mine was not healing properly. I'd had multiple infections that were setting me back and also sitting down for my job was probably not helping.
So I go to a doctor, it's a pajeet woman. I tell her my story and ask her to write me off for a couple of weeks so I can heal and not get infected again.

She says to me:

>WHY YOU NOT WANT TO WORK?!
>(stupid lazy australians!!)
>>
>>130763557

She's a hero

And a real human being

Fucking niggers can't shut their cunt mouths

It's good I wasn't there. They would need a doctor. I'd fucking kill them
>>
>>130766196
Can we PLEASE have a fucking white uprising already? I'm serious 4chan, please make it happen. It's the true endgame and we are overdue.
>>
>>130767109
The Asian doctors may get slightly higher GPAs than white doctors but I guarantee you white doctors have more empathy and will be more helpful. Asians, like other races, have no empathy and are just "phoning it in" and don't give a shit what happens to you
>>
>>130768764
>white supremacist
ahh yes
>>
>>130763557
>Why are more and more people getting braver and braver in public, saying racist shit like this?

Did you fucking retards never hear "do the time, do the crime"?

If I already get treated like a racist fuck just for being white and thus have to deal with all the negative consequences, there is no reason for me to not actually do racist shit and also get the positive aspects of it.
>>
>>130775186
I think they're starting to wake up to this in medicine but they're not sure what to do about it.
How do you let in whites with shittier scores than the elite-tier chinks flooding into our countries?
If you gave them some ability to select based on empathy that would be abused to let in more shitskins, I'd bet money on it. Because the alternative would be saying whites are good at empathy and browns are awful at it.
>>
>>130770640
I'm thinking of moving to New Zealand or even Australia. I'm fucking tired of this multicultural shithole that has replaced a once glorious white nation. When the endgame happens, we should all choose the same country for all whites to migrate to, possibly Poland or Australia or New Zealand.
>>
>>130763557
>racist
is it racist to point out ones own oppression?
>>
Kek my mom has done the same shit when I was young, demanding an American doctor who speaks clear English.

She's also a nurse herself so when anyone would give her a hard time she would say IVE BEEN IN THE HEALTHCARE PROFESSION FOR 20 YEARS and just shut everyone down

I love you mom
>>
>>130775660
If shit hit the fan and all whites migrated to Poland and made it a white only country, within 15 years it'd be the greatest country on Earth.
>>
File: 1496410642803.jpg (20KB, 326x337px) Image search: [Google]
1496410642803.jpg
20KB, 326x337px
You can only push people so much until they have had enough.
>>
>>130763557
If she was Inuit, demanding an Inuit doctor, no one would dare call her a racist.
>>
>>130773680
White doctor:
>High IQ
>Speaks perfect English
>Became doctor of own free will, parents didn't force him. He wants to actually HELP people.
>Least likely to have cheated in school
>Most likely to care about his patients, at least cares more than the asian and shitskin doctors do
>Generally polite
>Generally competent
>>
>>130774998
The worst thing whites will do is anonymously post nazi frogs on an anime imageboard. We have too much self-restraint for our own good. We will still be rationalizing to ourselves "This isn't worth ruining my life over. I don't want to go to prison. I don't want my family to be harassed." even as the sandniggers slit our throats.
>>
>>130776089
We have public and private here. In public settings a lot of the white docs are hit or miss.
If you want the good white ones you've got to pay for it.
>>
>>130776240
The personality of you Australians is different, I think because your ancestors were all criminals that were so terrible they had to literally be shipped to another continent.
>>
>>130769249
Skulle ringt 1177 Vårdguiden ackliga svennejavel
>>
Wanting a white doctor is one thing, but throwing a fit like an entitled bitch because the practice that you went to doesn't have any is another thing. If she wants a white doctor, then she can find a practice with a white doctor.
>>
>>130776933
You're a cuck and you underestimate the power of women complaining and making a scene.
>>
>>130763557
Guarantee that whore is a hardcore feminist/SJW, but when she requires medical attention, the truth emerges. Fucking dick sucking cunt. Fuck her.
>>
>>130763557
>my kid is part not white
hahahahahahahahaha
>>
>>130776933
she's throwing a fit because of this >>130770640
>>
>>130763557
>letting shitskins impose on your native people
cucked again
>>
>>130764568
We have the same system in France, but you can ask for a particular doctor when you walk into a clinic, unless if it's ER of course. You'll just have to deal with the waiting time.
Also more often than not you're followed by the same doctor anyway.

What fucking infuriates me though is that I had to wait in ER for two hours with a kidney stone mangling my shit while having paranoid mothers having priority just because their fucking child sneezed once a few hours ago.
But I'm blaming incompetent ER secretaries for this instead of actual doctors.
>>
>>130763557
Id have issue if my doctor couldnt speak proper english and had brown teeth

if the doctor is gonna treat his own teeth like shit, what makes you think he will treat my health any different?
>>
>>130776089
>>130773680
Black doctor:
>lmao
>>
>>130763557
i fucking hate leafs
>>
>>130776441
They weren't that bad, the brits just couldn't handle the bantz.
>>
Here is Canada's secret: Our doctors, and our healthcare system are fucking awful.

I have been misdiagnosed so many times and given bad prescriptions that I do not even trust doctors. Also, these doctors are sometimes third world trained migrants. I do not understand how they have licenses to practice since they are wrong about things most of the time and blatantly retarded.
>>
What's wrong with being racist?
>>
>>130763728

The only real Canadians are the first nations.
>>
File: 1497531036895.jpg (70KB, 603x720px) Image search: [Google]
1497531036895.jpg
70KB, 603x720px
>>130765328
>>130765328
It's not cause you're white, it's because they probably don't know what to do and would do the same with their countrymen, too. The 'pajeet intellectual' is largely a myth, it's mostly posture.
>>
>>130763557
Is thereÉ
>>
>>130763557
It seems the main problem is that the doctors there don't speak English fluently, i.e. there's a language barrier. That's actually very frustrating when dealing with doctors because it completely erodes trust between doctor and patient. Even though a lot of doctors who can't speak fluently DO understand the local language well enough, their inability to express themselves fluently causes the patient to doubt. While raging about brown teeth and demanding a white doctor is ridiculos, it is NOT unreasonable to expect a doctor to speak the language fluently.
>>
File: 1496572081346.jpg (280KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496572081346.jpg
280KB, 900x900px
>>130776441
Yeah mate, that's why we just keep winning.. we're not pussies
>>
>>130763557
I've had doctors of nearly every ethnicity and been fine with most of them. The town I grew up in had a huge Indian population, so many of my doctors as a kid were Indian, no complaints about any of them.

The guy in the background of this video that keeps shouting "what is a Canadian even?" is a cuck though. That's irritating as fuck.
Thread posts: 105
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.